Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855800 times)

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
The carnage continues...!!
H

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
After reading the last few pages, and going by his post history, it's obvious that this guy is intelligent, a kinda polymath-autodidactic, but the question remains...Why the hell didn't he just go to school and get degrees, and just be a life-time student? I'm mean we are soo blessed to have this guy on GB, IMHO I think he is too good for us. He should show the world how smart he is, Getbig is merely a very small stage for him. He could cultivate the image of a Brazilian Einstein, and have all the teenage girls swoon.

Sometimes, people make no sense to me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :). Dude needs to respond to all of this asap and come clean for everyrthing.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
http://www.sigmasociety.com/old/Melao.html
Wow, clearly this Melao dude wrote that himself. Not looking good for Sucky!

Why wouldn't it be his Facebook? It's not like we're talking about someone famous. He might be known to a few people in Brazil as the creator of some obscure high IQ society, but outside of Brazil he is not known.
I'll look at it again. But its clear Hindemburg Melao can write fluent english.

No indication so far that he lived in florida though, and it could just be that he made that up.
follow the arrows

jwb

• Getbig V
After reading the last few pages, and going by his post history, it's obvious that this guy is intelligent, a kinda polymath-autodidactic, but the question remains...Why the hell didn't he just go to school and get degrees, and just be a life-time student? I'm mean we are soo blessed to have this guy on GB, IMHO I think he is too good for us. He should show the world how smart he is, Getbig is merely a very small stage for him. He could cultivate the image of a Brazilian Einstein, and have all the teenage girls swoon.

Sometimes, people make no sense to me.
This is what is was thinking. If you are brilliant why obsess over your IQ score and chess instead of solving the world's problems?

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Wow, clearly this Melao dude wrote that himself. Not looking good for Sucky!
I'll look at it again. But its clear Hindemburg Melao can write fluent english.

No indication so far that he lived in florida though, and it could just be that he made that up.

Yeah he could have made it up. Probably another foreigner that wants to be rich and famous in America.
But even the age is the same 31/32!

This is what is was thinking. If you are brilliant why obsess over your IQ score and chess instead of solving the world's problems?

That's typical of a lot of super-high IQ people. They get obsessive--almost autistic. It's like they're so smart that they have too many options in their head to act upon.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
This is 10x better than any mystery novel or movie. 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Yeah he could have made it up. Probably another foreigner that wants to be rich and famous in America.
But even the age is the same 31/32!
Does not look like a gimmick profile, seems to have quite the following!

Bodybuilding could be a recent interest, so he has gotten a bit more muscular (as seen on the profile picture) since he shot the karate videos.
follow the arrows

Parker

• Getbig V
:). Dude needs to respond to all of this asap and come clean for everyrthing.
I think the creators of Pinky and the Brain modelled the Brain character off of him---yet used his body for Pinky...
I could be wrong...
One word: Ego  ;)
whatever our strength are, if it is not temper with humility, it runs wild and unchecked...next thing is delusions of grandeur.
The rich man thinks he's better than the poor man or serfs. The handsome man thinks he's better than the less handsome, the muscular think that they are better than the less muscular. And the intelligent---who often lack all of the above, believe themselves better than all of the above.

GB and other places was a stage on which this guy could shine---notice he was always putting down everybody else's intellect---even those who have Master's, MBAs, PhDs. If it were a bigger stage, he'd have to share the limelight, or find out that he isn't as bright as he thinks. He had to one up everybody, and had to be smarter than everybody---that was his own persona. Who he is. Nobody can get along with that. So, somewhere in his past he was overlooked or overshadowed, coupled with a probable autism type mental illness.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
I think the creators of Pinky and the Brain modelled the Brain character off of him---yet used his body for Pinky...
I could be wrong...One word: Ego  ;)
whatever our strength are, if it is not temper with humility, it runs wild and unchecked...next thing is delusions of grandeur.
The rich man thinks he's better than the poor man or serfs. The handsome man thinks he's better than the less handsome, the muscular think that they are better than the less muscular. And the intelligent---who often lack all of the above, believe themselves better than all of the above.

GB and other places was a stage on which this guy could shine---notice he was always putting down everybody else's intellect---even those who have Master's, MBAs, PhDs. If it were a bigger stage, he'd have to share the limelight, or find out that he isn't as bright as he thinks. He had to one up everybody, and had to be smarter than everybody---that was his own persona. Who he is. Nobody can get along with that. So, somewhere in his past he was overlooked or overshadowed, coupled with a probable autism type mental illness.

x10000

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

because he is a charlatan, his iq is probably bellow average. yes he is a genius hedge fund advisor that lives in a shit hole almost favela like house with his mom,  ::)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Yes "High IQ" "societies" are basically fly paper for functional autistics.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Parker,

All of this could have been avoided, I made that very clear.  

It's like a fag.  You can kick a fag so long and he will do one of two things.  He's either gonna roll over and die or he's going to suck your dick aggressively and midway through your sensation of ecstasy, he'll bite your dick off, swallow it and smile as he walks away letting you know that not only did he OWN you, but he LITERALLY walked away with your manhood, leaving you to walk the earth for the rest of your days with an ugly pussy.

He just fucked with the wrong fag.

"1"

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Sorry, but I'm just not seeing the intelligence in his posts. I see attempts to appear intelligent, but how hard is that on a bodybuilding board on the internet? If there any bonafide intelligence there he'd be doing something with it in the real world, however messed up he was otherwise.

That's not necessarily true--and especially if we're talking about super intelligent people.
Siddis was probably the smartest person to ever live and he didn't do anything important. Bobby Fischer just played chess.
I remember reading about a woman that had a verifiable super-high IQ--
she ran away from home and became a prostitute! Usually these people are like space aliens and have trouble fitting in with the rest of society.
They can't relate so they turn inward. And I don't know what Hindemburg's IQ is, but he's clearly not dumb. Like everything else though, his intelligence is probably an exaggeration.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
It makes sense now how adamant he was about never being wrong. He ranked himself the 36th smartest person in the world, created high IQ societies, apparently has some world records in chess.. his whole person was based around being 'smart'. He wasn't about to let some measly getbigger take that away from, LOLOL.
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :)
This is 10x better than any mystery novel or movie. 

Can't wait till carlson gracie jr weighsa in.  I emailed him this link.  

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Parker,

It's like a fag.  You can kick a fag so long and he will do one of two things.  He's either gonna roll over and die or he's going to suck your dick aggressively and midway through your sensation of ecstasy, he'll bite your dick off, swallow it and smile as he walks away letting you know that not only did he OWN you, but he LITERALLY walked away with your manhood, leaving you to walk the earth for the rest of your days with an ugly pussy.

"1"

That's some of the scarriest shit I ever read.    :o

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Parker,

"1"

maybe he wants to do more than just fight you :-\

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
Yes "High IQ" "societies" are basically fly paper for functional autistics.

Well said.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
It makes sense now how adamant he was about never being wrong. He ranked himself the 36th smartest person in the world, created high IQ societies, apparently has some world records in chess.. his whole person was based around being 'smart'. He wasn't about to let some measly getbigger take that away from, LOLOL.

Yes, as Parker mentioned, the one way he felt inferior was physique wise. So he found a new obsession in bodybuilding, because he had to be better than everyone at everything, since Getbigger's are "lower-middle class people there to serve him and do things that are too undignified for him". He created an alter-ego with which he could be not only mentally but physically superior as well  ;D

He wanted to be this guy:

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Yes, as Parker mentioned, the one way he felt inferior was physique wise. So he found a new obsession in bodybuilding, because he had to be better than everyone at everything, since Getbigger's are "lower-middle class people there to serve him and do things that are too undignified for him". He created an alter-ego with which he could be not only mentally but physically superior as well  ;D

He wanted to be this guy:

He clearly did intentionally troll sometimes with his claims, but that doesn't mean he was always trolling... he genuienly wanted us all to believe he was this super ripped dude with advanced martial arts training  ;D He was clearly very intelligent, but at the same time a very odd and immature person. No wonder he needed chickens and hookers to have sex with, instead of a girlfriend.
follow the arrows

Parker

• Getbig V
Parker,

"1"

I see, Its "Don't fuck with a gay man, unless you wanna get fucked by a gay man"
Sorry, but I'm just not seeing the intelligence in his posts. I see attempts to appear intelligent, but how hard is that on a bodybuilding board on the internet? If there any bonafide intelligence there he'd be doing
something
with it in the real world, however messed up he was otherwise.
If you are familiar with his posts, especially about Gorillas and especially about Gorillas vs any animal, he could produce intelligent arguments----yet it started going into the realm of too much info, not layman's speak. He would used technical terminology that only scientists and or engineers would use---and then it would grow into a "I'm smarter than you, nanny-nanny, boo-boo" type behavior (childish, immature), like he had to show off.
And maybe that's what I might be confused over. But, if you broke it down, many times he just recited info, like a computer, and not broke it down. I noticed that with some of his posts that were posted here. He didn't question the info that he "digested", it took it as law.
But, if you've ever been around hyper-intelligent people, they seem to have this superiority complex, and it's always a game of one-upmanship with them. And they have to remind everybody of just how smart they are....to the point where it gets annoying, and you see that if one makes things only about oneself, then there is only you, then you are lonely...the karma of loneliness.
These people are lonely individuals who try to garner attention from others, by putting down others---especially their intellect. They crave the attention that others get...
It's a warped view of things.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
That's not necessarily true--and especially if we're talking about super intelligent people.
Siddis was probably the smartest person to ever live and he didn't do anything important. Bobby Fischer just played chess.
I remember reading about a woman that had a verifiable super-high IQ--
she ran away from home and became a prostitute! Usually these people are like space aliens and have trouble fitting in with the rest of society.
They can't relate so they turn inward. And I don't know what Hindemburg's IQ is, but he's clearly not dumb. Like everything else though, his intelligence is probably an exaggeration.

I would argue that part of "intelligence" (a subjective and poorly defined term) is being able to integrate with the rest of society and communicate/transfer your knowledge to the world.  If you have to be a hermit recluse weirdo for your whole life then how smart are you really?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
http://www.sigmasociety.com/old/Melao.html

before it gets deleted:

Curriculum  Vitae

PERSONAL DATA
Hindemburg Melao Jr.
brazilian, 31 years old
www.sigmasociety.com
Academic graduation: none

Index:
CHESS  OF  COMPETITION  AND  SIMULTANEOUS  GAMES
LOGIC  AND  MATHEMATICS
CHESS  TEACHER  AND  ANALYST
PERSONALITIES  THAT  PARTICIPATE  OR  PARTICIPATED  IN  MY  CLASSES  OR  IN  MY  COURSES
ACTIVITIES  IN  THE  COGNITIVE  AND  PSYCHOMETRIAN  AREA
SELECTED  ARTICLES,  ESSAYS,  CHRONICLES...
INFORMATION  ABOUT  ME  IN  THE  MEDIA
ORACLE  SECTION
ASSOCIATIONS
  CHESS  OF  COMPETITION  AND  SIMULTANEOUS  GAMES

Holder of two World Records in Chess:

1 - The longest announced checkmate in simultaneous blindfold chess games, Sao Paulo, 1997 (checkmate in 12 moves, in simultaneous blindfold chess games against 9 boards). This is registered in the Guinness Book of Records - Brazilian Edition, 1998 - p. 110-111. Previous world records: Paul Charles Morphy (checkmate in 5 moves, in 1857, 6 boards); Joseph Henry Blackburne (checkmate in 8 moves, in 1877, 10 boards). This record was equalize by Samuel Rosenthal (checkmate in 8, in 1885, 4 boards). In 1899, Harry Nelson Pillsbury announced checkmate in 8, in simultaneous blindfold games against 10 boards, but posteriorly he was revised to checkmate in 7. Miguel Najdorf announced checkmate in 6, in simultaneous blindfold games against 45 boards, in 1947. In 1985, the world champion Garry Kasparov play a simultaneous blindfold chess games against 8 boards, and make a beautiful combination with checkmate in 8 (but he not announced it). In a conventional simultaneous games (seeing the boards), the world champion Alexander Alekhine announced checkmate in 10 moves. It is possibly the world record in conventional simultaneous games (surprisingly it is smaller than the blindfold record).

2 - The longest announced checkmate in a Correspondence Chess game (checkmate in 36 moves, in Special Class Tournament CXEB, published in Pi Society Journal - 05/00). Previous world record: J. W. Gilbert (checkmate in 35, in 1879).

Project to break the world record in number of opponents in a simultaneous blindfold chess games, on 64 boards.

Undefeated champion in the international tournament EM/M/A123 Master Class ICCF, scored 8 in 10 possible points (6 wins and 4 draw), performance rating 2523.
 Undefeated champion in the Grupo 1 do Zonal Latino Americano, scored 5.5 in 6 possible points and performance rating 2784.
 Rating 2489 ICCF (International Correspondence Chess Federation).
 Currently I am classified to represent the Brazil in the semi-final of the ICCF World Championship.
 Dozens of sessions of simultaneous blindfold chess games accomplished between 1996 and 1998.
 Champion about 120 times in the contests "Move of the Master" of the Clube de Xadrez Sao Paulo, between 1987 and 1990.
 Dozens of prizes in tournaments, include Mercosul Cup 1997, International Challenger Tournament I, International Challenger Tournament II, International Challenger Tournament III, Memorial Archimedes Tasso, Memorial Antonio Brossi etc.

LOGIC  AND  MATHEMATICS

Author of the Sigma Test VI.
Author of the Sigma Test.

The first person to solved the Combinatorial Analysis problem about the level of greatness of the number of possibilities in the Chess (June 22, 2002). This problem has been studied there more than 500 years, for many eminent mathematicians and chessplayers. The wrong solutions can be found in several books, magazines and websites, including in the New Scientist and in the book “As the mind it works”, by Steven Pinker (Ph.D. of MIT, this book wins the prizes: "Ten Best Books of the Decade / One Hundred Best Books of the Century, Amazon.com, 1999."). The eminent mathematician Stephen Wolfram, creator of the mathematics software more famous of the world (Mathematica), he also presents some incorrect solutions in his website. That problem now is part of the Sigma Test VI, question number 5.
Author of a method to improve the accuracy in the stellar distance determination.
Author of a method to calculate the maximum number of pieces that can be produced by applied C cuts by hyperplans in a regular object of N dimensions (including N fractal). This problem now is part of the Sigma Test VI, question number 3.

Creator, in 1993, of the idea that allows to build invisibility machines, that recently (2003) was used by Susumu Tachi, that built the first prototype. Now NASA and MIT are working on invisible clothes based in my idea. (the idea is described in Sigma Test question 29)

Author, in 1992, of the idea that allows to demonstrate the Last Theorem of Fermat using elementary mathematics, in 5 pages, much more economical than the method by Wiles. However I only thought about orthogonal-regular prisms. Recently (2003) the mathematician Kaida Shi used exactly my idea, but with irregular prisms, and he demonstrated the theorem. (the idea is described in Sigma Test question 24)

Author of two methods to make calculations factorial of fractional, irrational and negative numbers, one developed in 2001 and another in 1992.
Author of a method to improve the accuracy in the stellar parallax.

All of the works aforesaid were done just using mathematics of school level (ensino médio no Brasil).

The whole material mentioned above is available on-line. Besides of these, I am an author of more some other works, but for not putting in risk the copyright, I preferred not to publish them in the Internet. After the copyrights have been credited properly, probably these will also be published:
New ideas about quantum gravitation, 2002 (sent for registration of copyrights on February 14, 2003, published on-line soon)
A new model of mental structure (a detailed description on what is the intelligence), 1999-2000
An brief essay about Evolution (some details that lead to conclusions different of Darwin arrived), 2002

CHESS  TEACHER  AND  ANALYST

See 64 + 1 of my selected games (friendly, blitz, rapid, blindfold, tournament, correspondence).  

CBV (annotated games, interactive training, graphic interface etc. - exclusive for members, subscribers and registered visitors)  
RFT (annotated games)  
TXT (no annotated games)  
More games soon

Author of one of the 10 more important theoretical novelties of the World, in election done by the 10 Grand Masters that constitute the jury of Sahovski Informator 80. Among the 10 jurors, was present the world champion Viswanathan Anand, and his vote was favorable.
Author of two of the 30 best games of the World, in election done by the 10 Grand Masters that constitute the jury of Sahovski Informator 80.
Author of more than 350 works (chess analysis) published in more than 120 countries:
Sahovski Informator +20
Chess Base Magazine and Mega Database +250
SuperAjedrez Hispano Americano +80
Xeque-Mate Home Page +50
Xadrez Genial +50
Hundreds of other works published on magazines (printed paper) and on web sites, as Revista Brasileira de Xadrez Postal (printed paper), Plug Chess (by the GM Giovanni Portilho Vescovi), Caissa Café (by our friend Adalberto Joco), LA MECCA - Encyclopedia of Chess, web site of the GM Rafael Duailibe Leitao etc.

Author of the "Sigma Course of Heuristics Applied to Chess", 2001-2002
"Course of Tactics" in the Clube de Xadrez Sao Paulo (the larger Chess club of Latin America), 1999-2000
"Course The Move of the Master" in the Clube de Xadrez Sao Paulo, 1999-2000
Teacher of Chess in the TCA School
Author of the "Escola Virtual de Xadrez" 1998-2000 (more than 125.000 hits, appraised for UOL as level "3 diamonds" = maximum quality)
Approved to be Chess teacher in the "Clube Paineiras do Morumbi", 1999 (but I didn't have as assuming the function because my unavailability of time)
Author of the "Clubinho de Xadrez do Piu-Piu", 1997-1998
Course of Tactics in the Comunic, 1999
   Chess Courses still no confirmed:  
 Training for representative ones of Brazil in International Olympic Games of the Mathematics (Cone-south, Iberian-America, World etc.)

CELEBRITIES  THAT  PARTICIPATE  OR  PARTICIPATED
IN  MY  CLASSES  OR  IN  MY  COURSES

Salvador Homce De Cresce, Grand Master of Chess in ICCF, Brazilian Champion of Correspondence Chess, represented the Brazil in several international tournaments of great magnitude, including World Championships. Ph.D. in Engineering at USP - Sao Carlos, Professor of Engineering at UFSCar. (Sigma Course of Heuristics Applied to Correspondence Chess - 2002).
Natalino Constâncio Ferreira, International Master of Chess in ICCF, president of the company "Puma" of treliced frames (old "Lajes Puma"). (Sigma Course of Heuristics Applied to Correspondence Chess - 2002).
Ednilson Oliveira, Chief of the Technical Section of the Astronomical Observatory and of the Municipal School of Astrophysics of the Planetarium of Sao Paulo, Ph.D. student in Astronomy (simbiotic systems) at the Astronomical and Geophysical Institute of USP. (Course The Move of the Master in CXSP - 2000).
Thomas Amos Case, president of the Catho Group, engineer at Harvard University, MBA, Ph.D. in Business Administration. (Personal training of Chess - 2002).
Eduardo Marra, Brazilian Sub-Champion and Sao Paulo Champion sub-16. One of the young most outstanding talents of Brazil (Course of Tactics in CXSP, Course The Move of Master CXSP - 2000).  
Rafael Zakowicz, former Director of Promotions at Sigma Society, Chess Champion of ITA (Technological Institute of Aeronautics), champion in several tournaments. (Personalized training of Chess-1994-2002, Course The Move of the Master in CXSP - 2000).
Leonardo Rodrigues, Sao Paulo Champion Interclubes of the Special Class (better then the First Class), champion in several other tournaments. One of the young most outstanding talents of Brazil (Course of Tactics in CXSP, Course The Move of Master CXSP - 2000). ACTIVITIES  IN  THE  COGNITIVE  AND  PSYCHOMETRIAN  AREA

Author of the Sigma Test, an extremely difficult intelligence test, currently available in 12 languages, recognized for admission in 16 international high IQ societies:

Unicorn High IQ Society 99.99997th percentile
Sigma Society V 99.99997th percentile (+5sd)
Pars Society 99.99997th percentile
OLYMPIQ Society 99.99997th percentile
Platinum Society 99.9971th percentile (+4.0202sd)
Sigma Society IV 99.997th percentile  (+4sd)
Ludomind Society 99.9th - 99.99th percentile (IQ>150 + author of hard, beautiful and original puzzles)
Veritas Society  99.99th percentile
ISI-S 99.916th percentile (+p sd)
Glia Society 99.9th percentile
Sigma Society III 99.87th percentile (+3sd)
Poetic Genius Society  99.5th percentile
Sigma Society V subscriber 99.4th percentile (+2.5sd)
Pars Society subscriber 99.4th percentile
High Potentials Society 98th percentile
Smart Society 98th percentile
Sigma Society 97.7th percentile (+2sd)
High IQ Society for Humanity
Sigma Society III subscriber 93.3th percentile (+1.5sd)

Published (full test) in Mensalainen - Mensa-Finland
Published (full test) in IQ Magazine - International High IQ Society
Published (article) in ComMensal - Mensa Belgium
Published (article) in Gift of Fire - Prometheus Society
Published (article) in Papyrus - Glia Society
Published (article) in Malba Tahan - Matemática Divertida
Published (full test) in Sigma V  e-Magazine - Sigma V
References on Web - Google search

More about the Sigma Test (click here)

Author of the Sigma Test VI, more difficult than Sigma Test.

Selected texts on cognition and psicometrian:
 Novo modelo de estrutura mental - Cognição
 Soma de escores em testes de QI - Matemática, Cognição, Psicometria
 Testes de inteligência - Cognição, Psicometria
 Efeito Flynn no trabalho de Dra. Cox - Cognição, Psicometria
 Novo método para normação de testes - Cognição, Psicometria
 Testes de QI inflacionados? - Cognição, Psicometria

SELECTED  ARTICLES,  ESSAYS,  CHRONICLES...

Sigma Test - Inteligência, Cognição, Psicometria
Oráculo - Ciência, Filosofia, Cognição, Variedades
Reflexões Ontológicas - Teologia, Ciência, Filosofia
Tributo à deusa Caissa - Xadrez & Poesia
Erros e acertos - Lógica, Ciência, Variedades
Mistérios explicados - Teologia, Ciência, Filosofia
Fatoriais de Números fracioários - Matemática
Brasil - 500 anos - Sociologia, Antropologia, História
Kasparov - Chapman (versão castellana) - Xadrez
Um belo estudo de final de Xadrez - Xadrez
Dois mil e nenhum, uma odisséia do braço - Humor
Século XXI começa em 2001 - motivos - Ciência

INFORMATION  ABOUT  ME  IN  THE  MEDIA

SELECTED ON-LINE INFORMATION:
 Argentina - Super Ajedrez Hispano Americano (several works): http://superajedrez.europortales.com/columnas/melao/index.htm
 Turkey - Pars High IQ Society (honorary member): http://pars.eu.tt/Members.htm
 Denmark - High IQ Society for Humanity (honorary member): http://www.hiqh.org
 USA - IQ Magazine - Jan.2002 (Sigma Test): http://www.highiqsociety.org/common/iqmag/200201/body.htm#hindemburg
 International Correspondence Chess Federation - Master Class ICCF Tournament (1st. prize): http://www.iccf.com/tables/email/emc/em-m-123.htm (see also http://www.sigmasociety.org/m_class.html)
 International Correspondence Chess Federation (Groups of the Latin America Zonal) - Group 1 (1st. prize): http://geocities.com/sdias2002/Torneios.htm
 USA - Correspondence Chess News, pages 41 to 50: http://ccn.correspondencechess.com/pdf/ccnews50.pdf
 Germany / USA - Chess Base Player Encyclopedia (mini-bio): http://217.237.184.109/scripts/server.dll?getplayer?Melao&Hindemburg&0
  More details about me in: http://www.sigmasociety.org/Introducao.html (bio in Portuguese). Or seek for “Hindemburg Melao” or "Melao Jr" or "Melao Chess" or "Melao Xadrez" or "Melao QI" in any search engine (Google, Alta Vista, Teoma, Yahoo etc.).

SELECTED  PRINTED  PAPER  INFORMATION:
Brazil (international) - Guinness Book of Records - 1998 (World record, see scanned pages 110-111: http://www.sigmasociety.org/Homol-Guinness.html)
Yugoslavia (international) - Sahovski Informator - volume 81 (one of the 10 more important theoretical novelties of the World, in election done by the 10 Grand Masters that constitute the jury of Sahovski Informator 80)
Yugoslavia (international) - Sahovski Informator - volume 81 (Author of two of the 30 best games of the World, in election done by the 10 Grand Masters that constitute the jury of Sahovski Informator 80)
Yugoslavia (international) - Sahovski Informator - volumes 63-80 (several works)
Finland - Mensalainen - October.2001 (Sigma Test)
Germany / USA (international) - Chess Base Magazine - CDROM edition (several works)
Germany / USA (international) - Mega Database - CDROM edition (several works)
Belgium - ComMensal - magazine of the Mensa Belgium (article by Albert Frank about the Sigma Test)
USA (internacional) - Gift of Fire - magazine of the Prometheus Society (article by Albert Frank about the Sigma Test)
Holand (international) - Papyrus - magazine of the Glia Society article by Albert Frank about the Sigma Test)

SELECTED  PRINTED  PAPER  INFORMATION  (PUBLISHED  IN  BRAZIL):
Revista Brasileira de Xadrez Postal (several works)
Jornal do Centro do Professorado Paulista (several articles about my blindfold chess simultaneous)
Revista Brasileira de Direto Trabalhista (several articles about the Sigma Society – by Antenor Pelegrino Filho)
Boletim da Federação Catarinense de Xadrez (several notes by International Master ICCF Gilson Luis Chrestani)
Diário de São Paulo (several notes by International Master Hélder Câmara)
Diário Popular (several notes by International Master Hélder Câmara)
O Estado de São Paulo (several notes by International Master Herman Claudius van Riemsdijk)
     ORACLE  SECTION

Section of questions and answers about the following themes: Physics of Particles, Astrophysics, Cosmology, Philosophy, Evolutionism, Cognition, Epistemology, Classic Gravitation, Theory of the Relativity, Theology, Exobiology, Heuristics, Puzzles, Artificial Intelligence, Chess, Martial Arts. http://www.sigmasociety.org/Oraculo.html.

40 - Xadrez e QI - parte 2 08/12/2002
39 - Inteligência e QI 08/12/2002
38 - Fim do mundo? 28/11/2002
37 - Gauss e paranormalidade 13/09/2002
36 - O teto do Sigma Teste VI é superestimado? 30/08/2002
35 - Xadrez e QI 18/08/2002
34 - Quem vota em quem? 15/08/2002
33 - Problema de Lógica 14/08/2002
32 - Ambiente x Genética 13/08/2002
31 - Como chegar a zero Kelvin? 13/08/2002
30 - Karatê Kid ou Tartaruga Ninja? 07/08/2002
29 - Inteligência e carreira. 06/08/2002
28 - A anti-matéria e o perigo das salsichas. 05/08/2002
27 - Um ponto pode girar? Spin, elétrons e Realidade. 03/08/2002
26 - Por que o céu da Terra é azul e o de Marte vermelho? E mais... 21/07/2002
25 - Beleza x Fealdade no processo de Seleção Natural  15/07/2002
24 - Chuva de perguntas depois de uma longa estiagem... 10/07/2002
23 - Come-come proibido. 21/06/2001
22 - Paradoxo dos gêmeos. 30/05/2001
21 - Meditação e levitação. 23/05/2001
20 - Matricídio e viagem no tempo. 03/12/2000
19 - Deus, deuses e políticos. 17/11/2000
18 - Existem extraterrestres? 16/11/2000
17 - O que se passa fora do universo? 09/11/2000
16 - Máquinas que pensam! - parte 1 19/10/2000
15 - Máquinas que pensam! - parte 2 19/10/2000
14 - O tempo pode ser granuloso? 05/08/2000
13 - Desenvolvimento motor nas crianças 05/08/2000
12 - Velocidades superiores à da luz - parte 2 28/07/2000
11 - Neutrinos adquirem massa do nada? 28/07/2000
10 - Pode-se aumentar a inteligência? - parte 2 23/06/2000
9 - Podem existir velocidades superiores à da luz? 19/06/2000
8 - Testes de inteligência são confiáveis? 11/06/2000
7 - Figuras de linguagem 07/06/2000
6 - Pode-se aumentar a inteligência? 06/06/2000
5 - Xadrez - Brancas, Pretas ou Tablas? 14/05/2000
4 - Talentosos "incompetentes" 14/04/2000
3 - Talentosos "incompetentes" - parte 2 17/04/2000
2 - Inteligência e Genética 01/04/2000
1 - O ovo ou a galinha? 26/03/2000
   ASSOCIATIONS

Founder of Unicorn High IQ Society Theoretical cut-off: 99.99997%.
Founder of Sigma V (IQ>180). Theoretical cut-off: 99.99997%.
Founder of Platinum Society (IQ>164.3). Theoretical cut-off: 99.9971%.
Founder of Sigma IV (IQ>164). Theoretical cut-off: 99.997%.
Founder of Sigma III (IQ>148). Theoretical cut-off: 99.87%.
Founder of Sigma Society (IQ>132). Theoretical cut-off: 97.7%.
Honorary Member of High IQ Society for Humanity (invited by the president David Udbjørg).
Honorary Member of Pars Society (invited by the president Baran Yönter).
Honorary Member of ISI-S (invited by the co-president Lloyd King).
Life-member of International High IQ Society (invited by the president Nathan Haselbauer).
Member of Ludomind (invited by the president Albert Frank).

Member at Fédération Internationale Des Échecs (FIDE), since March 1996
Member at International Correspondence Chess Federation (ICCF), since March 2000
Member at Confederação Brasileira de Xadrez (CBX), 1987 to 2000
Member at Clube de Xadrez Epistolar Brasileiro (CXEB), since March 1999
Member at Federação Paulista de Xadrez (FPX), 1987 to 2000
Member at Federação Paulista de Taekwondô, May 1992 to March 1993

Invited by Marius Ceteras _ captain of the "Potaissa Turda's Team", of Romania _, to play in the first board of this team, representing Romania in the “European League of the Champions - 2002”. See the integral invitation by Marius Ceteras's on http://www.sigmasociety.org/convite_ceteras.html.
Athlete of the municipal district of Piraju, August 1999 to March 2000
Athlete of the Gremio de Xadrez Belem, May 1998 to August 1999
Athlete of the League of Chess of Sao Bernardo do Campo, September 1997 to May 1998
Athlete of the Gremio de Xadrez Belem, March 1995 to September 1997
Athlete of the Pirituba Chess Club, May 1992 to March 1994
Athlete of the Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras, January 1992 to May 1992
Athlete of the Clube Desportivo e Recreativo Sao Jose, in 1991
Athlete and militant partner of the Club Athletico Paulistano, in 1989
Athlete of the Clube de Xadrez Sao Paulo, in 1988
contact

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
I would argue that part of "intelligence" (a subjective and poorly defined term) is being able to integrate with the rest of society and communicate/transfer your knowledge to the world.  If you have to be a hermit recluse weirdo for your whole life then how smart are you really?

The term should be called "intellectual capacity", a lot of "smart" people tend to have problems fitting in society, they think almost everyone is semi-retarded.