Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855749 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
EVERYTHING.   Every single post on this board of his and every single claim comes in from the beastiality, to the false impersonation of military, etc.

What I mean is can one demand a background check on the plaintiff? Like date of birth, place of residence, employment history, registered businesses, etc? It seems to me that's what you imply by "discovery".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
And here I thought I was going to have a wonderful dessert, the French Silk Pie that I just baked and chilled.  I come back to an even BETTER Cookery.

I accept the legal invite and cannot wait!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Nice catch.    Hey Himdenpedo - go f yourself!  

He was talking about a black member on here. You hate us, remember?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
He was talking about a black member on here. You hate us, remember?

I don't hate blacks , I dislike the ghetto thugs.  Big difference.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
In most monumental owning type threads such as this, the real momentum builds once the thread starts getting cross posted on other large Internet boards so others can share in the beauty. Then hundreds of thousands of people get to find out that Hindemburg Melao Jr./Pedro Coderch likes to have ass sex with chickens. Most Getbiggers probably have a second hobby or two where they post on other big boards such as:

Car boards
Truck boards
Health boards
MMA boards
Sport boards
Martial arts boards
Etc.

Linking this thread over on those types of boards would really expose a fine upstanding citizen like Suckmymuscle to a variety of new opinions....and would really get his name out there for the attention he was obviously seeking.

Just saying.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
SuckmyMuscle is a powerless weakling and will be dealt with as such.  I doubt his attorney is even capable of speaking English, coming from a land of mud huts and poisoned water.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Can someone fill me in? I won't bother reading all this ..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Can someone fill me in? I won't bother reading all this ..

You should read it.  Best thread on this sites history.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
This thread is GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I warned him every step of the way.

suckmymuscle
Getbig V

Gorilla expert

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: The True Adonis on: May 09, 2012, 09:21:14 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Quote from: The True Adonis on May 09, 2012, 08:45:37 PM

Your goose is cooked.

LOL! You've got nothing on me, bitch.

Post to you heart's content!!! Wink

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
suckmymuscle
Getbig V

Gorilla expert

Coward.
« Sent to: The True Adonis on: May 11, 2012, 01:07:13 AM »
  You are afraid of me. I will make the shit hit the fan really bad for you, bro. Just post the damn pictures already. Let's see them. Don't worry because I think you are safe since I have never posted pictures of myself online.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Report To Admin
Team Junkie

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
suckmymuscle
Getbig V

Gorilla expert

Call My Bluff.
« Sent to: The True Adonis on: May 11, 2012, 04:18:54 AM »
  Give me your fucking full name, FAX or residential address with ZIP code if you are man enough. If you don't, I will either get with Ron or with a court order.

You are going to regret this shit, Adonis. There is a difference between giggles and laughs on the internet and exposing private information. I am still waiting for the fucking photos. If anyone posts pictures claiming to be mine, it is on you since you claimed to be the first to find them and that you uploaded them on a public forum and told others to find them. You are so stupid that you actually stated that you were doing that on purpose, and I saved that post of yours. That is a legal admission that if anyone posts those picturess online, it is due to you. This is included under posting compromising information and is encompassed in jurisprudence. You cannot weasle yourself out of this.

jwb

• Getbig V
I understand how they figured out he was Hindemburg since he mentioned him by name but how did they figure out he was using the Pedro handle on gay sites?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
What I mean is can one demand a background check on the plaintiff? Like date of birth, place of residence, employment history, registered businesses, etc? It seems to me that's what you imply by "discovery".

My understanding is that it refers more to a discovery of documents.  It's not a background check or exhaustive life history of things which don't pertain.

I'm unsure whether or not it's scope can be limited by the claimant.  The process can be prolonged, often intentionally, by way of costing the other party a helluva lot of money.  If your opponent sends your lawyer an email, you get the bill.  SMM doesn't seem to get that only 200 hours of lawyer time could see him spending $100,000.  And it won't go anywhere.    

He'd just spend a shitload of money chasing ghosts and motivate people to keep posting about him rather than getting bored and forgetting about it.  Any normal person would have quit feeding the thread a long time ago.  There's something unnatural in his reaction here which indicates a personality disorder imo.  I know you guys are going to keep going but I'm starting to feel a little owner's remorse.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
He'd just spend a shitload of money chasing ghosts and motivate people to keep posting about him rather than getting bored and forgetting about it.  Any normal person would have quit feeding the thread a long time ago.  There's something unnatural in his reaction here which indicates a personality disorder imo.  I know you guys are going to keep going but I'm starting to feel a little owner's remorse.

I feel no remorse for SMM, he's a despicable individual and if nothing else, this thread was long overdue.

The involvement of Hidemburg Melao is regrettable, though.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
My understanding is that it refers more to a discovery of documents.  It's not a background check or exhaustive life history of things which don't pertain.

I'm unsure whether or not it's scope can be limited by the claimant.  The process can be prolonged, often intentionally, by way of costing the other party a helluva lot of money.  If your opponent sends your lawyer an email, you get the bill.  SMM doesn't seem to get that only 200 hours of lawyer time could see him spending $100,000.  And it won't go anywhere.    

It shall continue until the last gasp.  The Rubicon has been crossed and SMM will ALWAYS worry more about what he can`t see rather than what he can.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
i can't get over the MJ dancing video, wow that same guy for many years slammed gays and constantly talked about being some super human "alpha male"

it really is true what they say, those that talk the loudest are the most guilty

the "suckmymuscle" character was huge, aggressive, confrontational, rich, ladies man etc everything pedro/hindenburg wishes he was while in reality he is small, weak looking, timid, nerdy, and gay

i'm not kicking him when he's down, i enjoyed the battles we had and feel no animosity, his gimmick was entertaining for years and that's what getbig is all about

i think a lot of what he said was just trolling and trying to get attention, but he clearly hates himself and that's sad

E
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
i can't get over the MJ dancing video, wow that same guy for many years slammed gays and constantly talked about being some super human "alpha male"

it really is true what they say, those that talk the loudest are the most guilty

the "suckmymuscle" character was huge, aggressive, confrontational, rich, ladies man etc everything pedro/hindenburg wishes he was while in reality he is small, weak looking, timid, nerdy, and gay

i'm not kicking him when he's down, i enjoyed the battles we had and feel no animosity, his gimmick was entertaining for years and that's what getbig is all about

i think a lot of what he said was just trolling and trying to get attention, but he clearly hates himself and that's sad

E

There is a remarkable duality in his personality that is certainly Jekyll and Hyde in nature. Overall, He does not realize that he is homosexual just as he does not realize that he is not a Lt. Colonel in the Delta Force.  Sometimes he may become lucid and in those times he does try and seek the very help he needs, but "Hyde" eventually takes over and as a result, irreparable mental damage has occurred.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
Old info?

http://deletionpedia.dbatley.com/w/index.php?title=Hindemburg_Mel%C3%A3o_Jr._(deleted_14_May_2008_at_0 2:20)

Hindemburg Melão Jr. (b. Sao Paulo, Brazil, January 15, 1972) is a researcher, lecturer, consultant, investor, educator, author and a former athlete (Martial Arts and Chess). He founded the Sigma Society, an association for intellectually gifted people. He is honorary member of Creative Genius Society (Australia), ISI-Society (United Kingdom), Pars Society (Turkey), lifetime member of International High IQ Society (United States), Ludomind (Belgium) and World Intelligence Network (Greece). Melão is author of minor innovations in several fields. He was the first Brazilian Chess player to have a theoretical novelty elected top ten by the Sahovski Informator jury. He created the Sigma Test, an IQ test available in 14 languages, published in 7 specialized magazines and accepted as an admission criterion by several high IQ societies worldwide. He is author of innovative methods for performance optimization in university exams, public contests or any test based on multiple choice questions. Melão owns 3 world records in intellectual activities, being one registered in the Guinness Book of Records, Br. ed. 1998, p. 110-111, and possible world record in profit performance in Forex (+1041% in 4 days with non-automated trading system, and +1609% in 3 days with automated trading system). He is the only Brazilian chessplayer mentioned in the book "Learn Chess from the Greats" and only brazilian chessplayer without any loss in ICCF tournaments.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
It shall continue until the last gasp.  The Rubicon has been crossed and SMM will ALWAYS worry more about what he can`t see rather than what he can.

I agree that he would do well to quit bringing further shit on himself.  Maybe he just doesn't appreciate the realities of litigation.  That's typical of those who consider legal action a first resort.  

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
I feel no remorse for SMM, he's a despicable individual and if nothing else, this thread was long overdue.

The involvement of Hidemburg Melao is regrettable, though.

Hi Hindemburg!

"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
:)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
 Today my attorney refered me to another attorney who speciliazes on internet privacy and libel issues. Next week, I am going to meet him and we will come up with a plan of attack.

I will spend a lot of money, but I will fuck Adonis no matter how long it takes or how much it costs. I will cause a lot of pain to Adonis for having violated my privacy and accused me of pedophilia no matter what. I would love to take a long hard look at his face when this is all over. The expression of regret he will have in his face will be priceless. I will make him suffer in a World where the pain is vey real.

I hope you are enjoying all the giggles, Adonis. I hope it was worth it, because you are going to pay a very steep price for them.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bwhaahaahah, internet privacy for all the shit you have uploaded yourself??

You should re-take your own IQ test, maybe you didn't score so high after all.