Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855725 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
No, (1) is the complicated version and implies a conspiracy of sorts. We've seen both SMM's and Melao's writing from exactly the same period. They are nothing alike. Melao appears mediocre in English. (1) implies that Melao is an expert speaker, but pretended otherwise for obscure reasons, seven years ago. Totally far fetched.

What's this crap about SMM's english being impeccable? He makes tons of grammar and spelling mistakes.
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=69359.msg2390021#msg2390021

Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce

« Reply #35074 on: September 21, 2007, 08:43:53 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: NeoSeminole on September 21, 2007, 04:56:22 PM

in case you forgot, I challenged you to simply throw up a pic of yourself at your prime after you criticized my physique. I don't understand why the hesitation if you were truly over 300 lbs and lean (according to you). All it takes is a few seconds on your computer to upload a pic. You're the one who took it a step further and challenged me to enter the Mr. Getbig which takes several weeks of preparation. Now you're trying to save face by making excuses and changing the terms of our agreement.

Making excuses? the last time I checked proving to be superior at something involves demonstrating superior skills in that area. How exactly is having a bunch of guys that hate me tell you that you have a better physique than me prove that you're better? Since a physique contest without criteria is basically a matter of preference, what would that prove? Why should I delete my account because some people arbitrarilly decided that your physique is better? What evidence do I have that you didn't bribe the judges just to get rid of me?

By the way, I would rape you in chess. I used to play competitively.

I have a 2100 ELO Fide rating!

SUCKMYMUSCLE [/i]
[/b]

________________________ __________________

Can we now check HM Jr.'s Fide rating or whatever the fuck that is? 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
This thread = Fonzie

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in case you forgot, I challenged you to simply throw up a pic of yourself at your prime after you criticized my physique. I don't understand why the hesitation if you were truly over 300 lbs and lean (according to you). All it takes is a few seconds on your computer to upload a pic. You're the one who took it a step further and challenged me to enter the Mr. Getbig which takes several weeks of preparation. Now you're trying to save face by making excuses and changing the terms of our agreement.

Making excuses? the last time I checked proving to be superior at something involves demonstrating superior skills in that area. How exactly is having a bunch of guys that hate me tell you that you have a better physique than me prove that you're better? Since a physique contest without criteria is basically a matter of preference, what would that prove? Why should I delete my account because some people arbitrarilly decided that your physique is better? What evidence do I have that you didn't bribe the judges just to get rid of me?

SUCKMYMUSCLE [/i]
[/b]

bbboooommmmmmmmm!!!!!!!   

http://ratings.fide.com/search.phtml?search=melao&offset=0&front=1

More information can be found at: advanced search

Your query: melao

IDcode

Name

Melao, Hindemburg

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth

SUCKMYMUSCLE [/i]
[/b]

His peak ELO rating is found on this site:

http://deletionpedia.dbatley.com/w/index.php?title=Hindemburg_Melão_Jr._(deleted_14_May_2008_at_0 2:20)

it's 2164  :D

He is the exact copy of HMJr... but of course... we were 64 points off :( So it's not him... :) His score, just as his english, is slightly worse than HMJr's, and therein lies the contradiction ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.youtube.com/user/gui10bjp/feed

Didnt someone say SMM said he had a 1998 BMW 528 or something in a thread?

Well lookey here everyone?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
His peak ELO rating is found on this site:

http://deletionpedia.dbatley.com/w/index.php?title=Hindemburg_Melão_Jr._(deleted_14_May_2008_at_0 2:20)

it's 2164  :D

Who the fuck ever heard of a Fide rating in chess before and this clown knew the score? 

Hey Raymondo - thoughts on this latest find? 

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

Who the fuck ever heard of a Fide rating in chess before and this clown knew the score? 

Hey Raymondo - thoughts on this latest find? 

You're trusting a pathological liar who is plagiarizing another person's achievements :)

P.S. enough thoughts from me. I'll wait and see where the thread will go.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
You're trusting a pathological liar who is plagiarizing another person's achievements :)

P.S. enough thoughts from me. I'll wait and see where the thread will go.

It could be that he's only plagiarizing... but why has SMM never claimed to like something that HMJr is not a fan of? Perhaps claiming that he plays guitars masterfully, or that he's interested in postage stamps or a vintage car collector etc...

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Agreed - and if he was trying to model himself after this guy - what is the chance he ever thought we would unearth this psychotic nut from Brazil?  LOL!!!!!

SMM must be screaming and smashing the keyboard right about now. 

Then just email the real Hindemburg Melao Jr. and make him aware of this thread....one of three things will happen:

http://iqsociety.org/iq/iq-tests/name/o-t-test-name/iq-tests-names-s/sigma-test-by-hindemburg-melao-jr/contact

(1) No response, therefore SMM = Melao Jr.
(2) Melao Jr. responds and has no clue who SMM is.
(3) SMM responds as Melao Jr., claiming he has no idea who SMM is.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Then just email the real Hindemburg Melao Jr. and make him aware of this thread....one of three things will happen:

http://iqsociety.org/iq/iq-tests/name/o-t-test-name/iq-tests-names-s/sigma-test-by-hindemburg-melao-jr/contact

(1) No response, therefore SMM = Melao Jr.
(2) Melao Jr. responds and has no clue who SMM is.
(3) SMM responds as Melao Jr., claiming he has no idea who SMM is.

Email sent. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Email sent. :)

LOL - this should be great.   

Just when you thought things could not get better.   :o  :o  :o

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
50 more views before we hit 30,000 views and close to 3,000 posts in a week's time.

...and I still have one more Ace up my sleeve.  I have something that has yet to be unearthed and/or EXPOSED.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
50 more views before we hit 30,000 views and close to 3,000 posts in a week's time.

...and I still have one more Ace up my sleeve.  I have something that has yet to be unearthed and/or EXPOSED.

"1"
Just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Especially if it ends all of this speculation.  Even a Careless Whisper would suffice.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

"1"

YES OR NO - does it add or weaken the case that SMM is Hindemburg Melao Jr.?

The suspense is killing us on this thread.  

BigCyp

• Getbig V

"1"

Your masculinity?  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
YES OR NO - does it add or weaken the case that SMM is Hindemburg Melao Jr.?

The suspense is killing us on this thread.  

Check your PMs 3333 and let me know what you think.  I might share or I might not.

Sucky, send me a PM if you're reading this.  I am a reasonable fag, willing to listen to reason or flirting.

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Check your PMs 3333 and let me know what you think.  I might share or I might not.

Sucky, send me a PM if you're reading this.  I am a reasonable fag, willing to listen to reason or flirting.

"1"
>:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
a very easy trait that pedro and SMM posts share. look at the very first keyboard key that is pressed...."spacebar."

both of them start off with pressing spacebar first, indenting the first word.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
a very easy trait that pedro and SMM posts share. look at the very first keyboard key that is pressed...."spacebar."

I'm glad someone else FINALLY noticed that as well.

You can always identify a person via their writing!

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Its been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that SMM is "Pedro Coderch".   The only thing now is whether these two clowns are the same as this Hindemberg wierdo who has been invited to this thread by Chaos via email.  

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III

Its been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that SMM is "Pedro Coderch".   The only thing now is whether these two clowns are the same as this Hindemberg wierdo who has been invited to this thread by Chaos via email. 

Good.. now let's see how HMJr responds to the email.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
now someone check if hindemburger does that too

Check out Pedro's comments:

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2009/10/06/transexy-alex/

http://www.marksimpson.com/blog/2009/09/11/ours-is-the-dorian-gray-age/

No indention there. But I agree, Pedro is SMM. Based on the content he writes and the fashion of reasoning he uses. Maybe he copied the indention thing from mark simpson?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
now someone check if hindemburger does that too

no. thus far, from everything posted, hindemburg posts have not had indenting of the first word.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
My favorite post in this thread is from che when he said, whose this whore?  Accompanied by the pic of that dudes mom.   ;D ;D. That was the best one in the thread.  IMHO

link?