Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855762 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Who still thinks Sucky isn't Hindemburg Melao Jr?

Anyone?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Lmfao!!  ;D

This thread keeps on giving! !
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
This guy forgets that if he even pretends to sue Ron, that Ron can EASILY forward these incriminating posts to the right sources and his GAME will not only be over, but will become a harsh reality.

SuckMen,you need to cut it out with your "I'm going to fuck up Ron" bit before you find yourself in a serious legal problem.  There might be many kids posting on this site, but many of us are also grown men, including Ron.  Not sure of what I speak of, send me a private message and I will detail what my lawyer said regarding the nature of this thread and matters found within this site.

You got OWNED, so fucking what?  Man-up, accept the fact and cut it out with the suing bullshit.

By continuing with that angle, you're only making yourself look completely devastated.

"1"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
He is worried because he knows that I clutch the Serpent`s Egg and should it hatch, how dangerous it would be.

Army of One

• Getbig V

chaos

• Getbig V
He is worried because he knows that I clutch the Serpent`s Egg and should it hatch, how dangerous it would be.
That egg of yours has been incubating for 75+ pages....fucker should have hatched already.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
 My attorney refered to me an internet libel and defamation expert, but he's in Florida. I have decided to get one in California, so that I can sue Ron directly in the state where he lives. Entering in the Florida legal system would protract the process for a long time, and I want to dish out pain as fast as possible.

I will sue Ron for allowing my account to be hacked, for not deleting private info, for not banning Adonis from the board and for refusing to give me Adonis full name and address. If he had done these things, I wouldn't bother.

I contacted the attorney in California Saturday evening, and gave him the case to review. Today, he contacted me and said that I definitely have grounds for suing. In the case of the pedophilia charge with identity disclosed, he said that this is not merely a misdemeanor but a felony, and that serious libel can result "almost certainly" in incarceration time.

I am going to fuck Ron up for having allowed my privacy to be idly violated, for not banning Adonis and disclosing his identity.

In the case of Adonis, I want him to suffer really badly. I want him to get fucked up really badly. I want and I will cause him an amount of pain that will cause all the laughter to become regret and fear. Lots and lots of fear. I know he will feel it. I would much rather Adonis spend even a single year in prison rather than receive a million bucks in reparations. And I want to look at his face and see despair. And all of his attitude in this thread being made redundant by the quivering little shit that I wil reduce him to..

SUCKMYMUSCLE

STFU you stupid c unt!
T

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Thread is fucking surreal.

Honorable mention must go to AoO for a string of hilarious chops.
O

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
hahahahahahaha!!!!!! Oh the humanity!!!!!!! ;D

mik1111

• Getbig III

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot

LMAOOOO

Make one of him sitting next to the 9/11 mastermind in a jet liner

chaos

• Getbig V
Disturbia strikes again. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Disturbia strikes again. :D

What do we have to do to get that PhotoShop guru to post here again?

Also, honorable mention must be made of Army of One.  He has stepped up to the challenge and provided various masterpieces.

"1"

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
Hindemburg Melao Jr, aka: Suckmymuscle.  The fact that you are going for a suit using as evidence this thread will backfire on your retarded ass, HOW YOU DONT SEE THIS IS BEYOND ME.  As a law student and legal assistant with experience (not in the US though) I am giving you free advice for you not to fuck your own life more, I think you are pathetic and need help.  I am giving it right here, right now, dont try such a reckless act of revenge, you are digging your own grave.

Also, I think you are a ver sad individual and its funny how regular people think the courts solve everything.  You have more against you thann for you in this thread, DESIST and dissappear.  Also, get a gym membership and a technical education, change your life.

io856

;D  ;D ;D

Oh how I hope that serpant's egg hatches soon!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
I've avoided this thread because I have nothing to add. But there is no way he (whoever he is) is this stupid to threaten a lawsuit over this.  What are his damages? Did he get kicked out of nambla?

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
I've avoided this thread because I have nothing to add. But there is no way he (whoever he is) is this stupid to threaten a lawsuit over this.  What are his damages? Did he get kicked out of nambla?

Maybe even NAMBLA thought he was creepy

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Oh, Keith would have come unglued on this one. I know the big man is smiling down from somewhere right about now.

x2 The big fella is browsing proudly from the big Time-Out board in the sky.

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Guys let it be. I think he has been shamed enough. What if SMM ends up killing himself. You are all to blame.

Its obvious enough that the internet is his life so I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up putting a gun to his head.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
I think Adonis could easily represent himself in court if it comes to it.

lol @ the Serpent's Egg

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
 This should go before Judge Judy.
O

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I think Adonis could easily represent himself in court if it comes to it.

lol @ the Serpent's Egg

You are an idiot if you think that if someone is intelligent = they can represent themselves in court. This of course is assuming that Adonis is intelligent, which is very doubtful.

w8m8

What do we have to do to get that PhotoShop guru to post here again?

Also, honorable mention must be made of Army of One.  He has stepped up to the challenge and provided various masterpieces.

"1"

no offense Josh has made good chops .. but THE guru is Dan Duchaine ... if you have any requests I can pass it on  :)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Who still thinks Sucky isn't Hindemburg Melao Jr?

Anyone?

I'm still not buying the Pedro = Melao thing.  He started melting WAY before that was ever brought up.  He started with his threats when TA was talking Pedro Coderch specifically.  Plus, he started deleting shit all over the net LONG before this thread.  What am I missing?

Expose what? You have nothing on me. None of my private information is available online. Do you really think I would leave private information online.

If you know anything about me, post it now bitch :) I fucking dare you. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

New PM!!!!!

Getbig V

Gorilla expert

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Pictures.
« Sent to: The True Adonis on: Today at 12:16:14 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
  Ok, Adonis, I have unblocked you. Post the pictures already and let's see it.

I find it extremely unlikely that you have found my pictures since I have never posted pictures of myself online. However, it is possible that someone I know has posted my pictures and you found them.

Here is the deal: if the pictures you post are not of me, I will just laugh it off. However, if they are truly mine, I will sue you for libel and defamation of character in a court of law. Not only that, I will sue Ron as well for having allowed, as the board administrator, for my personal information to leak in his board, as I gave this information to him on the trust that it would be only available to him and no one else. And don't worry about sending this to Ron, because I have already send him an email telling him that.

You want this shit to get serious, as in "real World" serious? I can make it happen, and I promise you won't be laughing. And I know you will post this PM in that thread, which is fine by me. Let's see the pictures.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://twitter.com/#!/suckmymuscle

I think we found him!  

I really want to see it, bitch. You have stated that I am a registered sex offender under that name. Well, you have really verged into the sphere of criminality with this claim, Adonis!

So far you have claimed pictures of me and evidence that I am a registered sex offender. Unless you prove this shit, I am going after you. Don't think that I will let this go, because I won't. You are fucked. I do not allow anyone to fuck with my privacy. Do you hear me?

I couldn't care less about "board reputation" or what you guys think of me. Grow up. As long as I remain a name without a face and residential address attached to it, I couldn't care less. Suppose that all those things about me are true. Who gives a shit? It is my life and I could do whatever I want with it. I have already enough material to sue you for posting private info.

The pedophilia charge, though, is a different story. Posting my pictures or personal info with the claim that I am pedophile can give me serious legal problems as well as destroying my image with the people I meet in my real life. I don't care what you guys think, but I do care about what the people around me in the real World think of me.

You are a piece of human excrement, Adonis, because you know that I am not a registered sex offender, and you know that I have never committed an act of pedophilia in this board either. Posting pictures of underage girls who are fully clothed that are available on google pictures does not constitute pedophilia. I have seen several people here post pictures from the "Jail baits" website many times with underage girls naked and no one said shit. I have never posted a picture of an underage girl naked. Not once.

You are a vile and putrid individual with no morals and conscience and you should be ashamed of your behavior in this thread. You are looking down on me? No, Adonis, it is I who am looking down on you. It is I who have the moral high ground.

The only reason why you haven't heard from my attorney yet is because you chickened out like a bitch when I told you to call my bluff and didn't give me any of your personal information. So I send an email to Ron today asking for a fax number and telephone number for him and my attorney to talk. If he doesen't reply, then my attorney will contact him by email and if he doesen't respond then I will sue straight out. I will want a full retraction with you banned from the board and this thread deleted for having committed two crimes against me, or I will sue Getbig.com.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL dude, it is amazing the high concept that you turds have about the importance I give to you guys. ::)

I couldn't give a shit about my "board reputation". Don't be stupid. I will never meet any of you in real life. As long as I remain a name without a face and address attached to it, I couldn't care less.

The only thing that concerns me is the charge of pedophilia with my identity attached to it. A name can be bad enough, but pictures and an address makes it much worse. That can cause me real problems in the real world and with my loved ones, and you can be damned sure that I will get a retraction for it.

Adonis will regret doing this shit. I will pursue this to the end. I won't stop until I destroy him. Invading my privacy and attacking my character is not acceptable to me and I will make him feel pain for it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
: