Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855714 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

LOL - someone posted there "Whats up suckmymuscle"?

LOL!!!!!

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Gerber Ricardo Luis, Brazil, composer, lawyer, bodybuilder.

Questions accepted in Portuguese, Spanish and English. Responds in Portuguese

WOW - NO WONDER THIS FREAK IS PETRIFIED OF THIS GETTING OUT!!!!

Not smm. Smm is uneducated, autodidact.

SMM and Melao have lots of common traits, some very rare and unique:

Both are autodidacts
Both have katana swords
Both are linked to sigma society and are familiar with Melaos test
Both are Brazilians
Both are pathological liars
Both are interested in martial arts
Both tried martial arts but suffered open fractures

NN

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Huh? Now out of the blue SMM is that Ricardo Gerber guy? Are you kidding me?  ???

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Hey Pedro Coderch, how are ya little fella?

"1"

el numero uno

• Getbig V
SMM = Melao.

Too many "coincidences", it's obvious they are the same person. Stop the Gerber crap, I can't see why some of you think that guy is SMM.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Huh? Now out of the blue SMM is that Ricardo Gerber guy? Are you kidding me?  ???

Something very bizarre here.  

That dude is very big in those photos and maybe  smm= melao  but tried to fashion themself physically off this ricardo dude?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
there was even a telephone number of this guy on the link youve provided, but not the full one.

We need someone who can read portugese to dig through that site. 

The translater does not work to well on the site. 

mik1111

• Getbig III
post the link.... (fuck work)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If that dude Ricardo is a lawyer - it makes sense if smm=melao

Think about it - Melao knows the profiles of the members and see everything , he probably emails these people etc.  

So he can create this fake person who went to law school, is huge and muscluar, posed in a pic w arnold, etc.  

I'll bet someone else in his membership actually was spec ops as well as other members doing all the bullshit SMM claims to.  

SMM/Melao probably took all the best stuff from each member and created this mystical charachter out of thin air that he posed as.

SMM/Melao is probably so afraid of it getting out since he is probably like a cult leader to these people and if they knew he was adopting their charachter traits and accomplishments as his own his entire world he created would collapse like a house of cards instantly.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
we are very close to the truth either way.

but if smm were a lawyer, he would have bragged with that, surely?

i do speak a bit portugese(lol, no im not smm), but the problem on that link was, if i clicked on the name, itd take me to a directory instead of to his full personal info.
but yeah, my portugese kinda sucks, a native speaker would do better.

SMM did brag about it!!!!   He said he went to Cornell Law and advised Justice Stevens remember?   I posted it earlier. 

mik1111

• Getbig III
there is one R L G in florianopolis, but that is in the south of brazil.

there are loads of ricardo gerbers there. can be anyone of them since they did not put the middle initial. the profiles are private though.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
Bump!

Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickensHindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens

Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickensHindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens Hindemburg Melao Suckmymuscle pedophile cocaine sex with chickens

Brocty

• Getbig III
Mr. SuckoffManMuscle

How does one grow such a fine beautiful unibrow?

Thank you in advance

Brocty

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
SMM did brag about it!!!!   He said he went to Cornell Law and advised Justice Stevens remember?   I posted it earlier. 

Get a job PEA BRAIN!
!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
If that dude Ricardo is a lawyer - it makes sense if smm=melao

Think about it - Melao knows the profiles of the members and see everything , he probably emails these people etc.  

So he can create this fake person who went to law school, is huge and muscluar, posed in a pic w arnold, etc.  

I'll bet someone else in his membership actually was spec ops as well as other members doing all the bullshit SMM claims to.  

SMM/Melao probably took all the best stuff from each member and created this mystical charachter out of thin air that he posed as.

SMM/Melao is probably so afraid of it getting out since he is probably like a cult leader to these people and if they knew he was adopting their charachter traits and accomplishments as his own his entire world he created would collapse like a house of cards instantly.  

Quite the conspiracy theory.  And this folks is how someone comes to the conclusion that Obama was born in Kenya.   Just pulling your leg, man.
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
 My attorney refered to me an internet libel and defamation expert, but he's in Florida. I have decided to get one in California, so that I can sue Ron directly in the state where he lives. Entering in the Florida legal system would protract the process for a long time, and I want to dish out pain as fast as possible.

I will sue Ron for allowing my account to be hacked, for not deleting private info, for not banning Adonis from the board and for refusing to give me Adonis full name and address. If he had done these things, I wouldn't bother.

I contacted the attorney in California Saturday evening, and gave him the case to review. Today, he contacted me and said that I definitely have grounds for suing. In the case of the pedophilia charge with identity disclosed, he said that this is not merely a misdemeanor but a felony, and that serious libel can result "almost certainly" in incarceration time.

I am going to fuck Ron up for having allowed my privacy to be idly violated, for not banning Adonis and disclosing his identity.

In the case of Adonis, I want him to suffer really badly. I want him to get fucked up really badly. I want and I will cause him an amount of pain that will cause all the laughter to become regret and fear. Lots and lots of fear. I know he will feel it. I would much rather Adonis spend even a single year in prison rather than receive a million bucks in reparations. And I want to look at his face and see despair. And all of his attitude in this thread being made redundant by the quivering little shit that I wil reduce him to..

SUCKMYMUSCLE

OMRB you're full of shit.  You know damn well you won't be suiing anyone.  TA has already said his name on this board many times, and what state he lives in.  The rest is simply public record.  He's not hard to find at all, so why haven't you filed suit yet?  Oh, that's right, you're full of shit.  I almost forgot.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Gb's should start registering on all the pcoderch sites and bump his threads there with a link to this one. Especially on sites like cerebreals. Some of the eggheads on those forums can add more pieces to the puzzle and chickenfuckers goose will be cooked.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
It gets even WORSE than all of this.  Much WORSE.  You will know it when the "Little Boy" drops.

lol

Is there a "Fat Man" yet to come?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
It gets even WORSE than all of this.  Much WORSE.  You will know it when the "Little Boy" drops.

It's already over 130 pages. How much more suspense do you think this thread requires?

jwb

• Getbig V
But based on this, SMM = Melao since both said they were informed that the cube was invented after Einstein died. In other words, this is another correlation between the two, whoever Gerber ends up being.
This...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
It's already over 130 pages. How much more suspense do you think this thread requires?
If it was me, I'd have just dropped the nuke's on the 1st fucking page, but thats just how I roll.
Kill em' all.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Pedro Coderch is obviously not his real name. He wouldn't post all that nasty shit with his real name. Gimme a break. Same thing with the SMM on twitter. SMM took great care to hide his identity, bragging about his proxy servers and personal routers, etc... even taunting GB with, "surprise, surprise, who am I?" he wouldn't leave a twitter account open with his pic up. Not to mention that guy talks like a wigger. Can't believe people are debating this ::) ::)

PCoderch is another identity, and another link in the chain and that's why he really got scared. And when the Melao pics were posted he dissapeared. I don't know if SMM/Pedro = Melao, but it sure as hell seems like it. Both are epic bullshitters, and Melao has the motivation, (his physical limitations, despite the obvious need to 'prove himself' as a man--engaging in MMA despite not having the physique for it...) Melao is not 'tongue in cheek', the guy suffered fractures competing in MMA, due to his insecurities. He takes himself very seriously. Look at the video, it is in Portuguese but you can tell he loves to talk, on, and on... sound familiar?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I feel that his silence on the Melao thing is pretty incriminating.
PCoderch has to be a gimmick, as he freaked out when it came out - then dead silence when the Melao thing showed up.

Usually he'd be laughing and claiming it wasnt him.... dead silence.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If it was me, I'd have just dropped the nuke's on the 1st fucking page, but thats just how I roll.
Kill em' all.

Let Chris Hansen sort em out! 

A Professional

• Getbig IV
The truth is that many have wondered throughout the years about the identity of suckmymuscle, but have never got close. I elude all attempts to find out who I am. I am American, French, Brazilian, Canadian, Austrian...I am a law professor, international playboy who lives in the Riviera, math genius, Special Forces guy, A.I engineer...the truth is that I am all of those things in some way or another, although not at the same time...my computer traces to multiple IP addresses at the same time. Surprise, surprise, who am I?

SUCKMYMUSCLE