Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855815 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Closing in on his fucker and GE knows it! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Sent from my iPad

Can't grab the comment from my iPad.   But pcoderch is posting in a musical video of a composer.   that Ricardo Berber dude is in to composing music. 

Can anyone see if SMM posted o this site about music? 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
I dont think Suckmymuscle is that smal guy in the vids
not that it matters
choice is an illusion

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
?threaded=1&v=QY2MzE4xdJ4

Zero doubt whatsoever SMM is Pedro Coderch.   

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Lol, I am actually a much older poster in this board, and I am no one's gimmick. I would never make posts in the wittless style of Bluto. He was too childish and unfunny....

But if you guys only knew for a second who is behind my account.   ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
?threaded=1&v=QY2MzE4xdJ4

Zero doubt whatsoever SMM is Pedro Coderch.   

What happened here?  Did a bunch of Getbigger comments get deleted or something?

jwb

• Getbig V

Sent from my iPad

Can't grab the comment from my iPad.   But pcoderch is posting in a musical video of a composer.   that Ricardo Berber dude is in to composing music. 

Can anyone see if SMM posted o this site about music? 
Ha ha he links to a YouTube video about the same composer Wittgenstein.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=358950.0

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
What happened here?  Did a bunch of Getbigger comments get deleted or something?

Pedro Coderch shows up in tons and tons of Yates and MMA video discussions on you tube.  Thousands actually! 

People think I post a lot?   yes I do, mostly on this site, but this crazy fucker. Is EVERYWHERE!!!!

YouTube, yahoo, mark Simpson, sword sites, gay sites, women hating sites, EVERYEHERE. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Pedro Coderch shows up in tons and tons of Yates and MMA video discussions on you tube.  Thousands actually! 

People think I post a lot?   yes I do, mostly on this site, but this crazy fucker. Is EVERYWHERE!!!!

YouTube, yahoo, mark Simpson, sword sites, gay sites, women hating sites, EVERYEHERE. 
Probably hates women cause he cant get laid, hence teh gay.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
suckmymuscle:

HA HA HA! The mutilated chivalrous bastard has just threatened me, to make himself feel manly by protecting "ladies"(bitches)! Oh, I'm so scared! Try to understand something, bitch: I would rather DIE then let a mutilated chivalrous bastard, like you, do anything to me for insulting your "lady friend"(worthless cun t).

You're so stupid that you were mutilated by your own momma(another cun t), and yet you still want to protect women from real(un-chivalrous) men, such as yours truly. Women don't do anyhting for you, think it's ok to mutilate children of your gender and you refer to them as "ladies", even though women refer to men simply as, well, "men". You are an idiot, a worhtless, neutered, emasculated fool who is manipulated by women for their on benefit.

By the way, you must be CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY to challenge me to fight! Not only am I 6'5, but I have a very extensive backround in MMA. I would humiliate your cun t of a friend in front of you, then rape her in the shit-hole, and you wouldn't do a damn thing about it. So, to make things very clear where I stand, here goes:

1. Your momma worked as a cum-dumpster in a Manila port. A drunk sailor raped her one day while on Ganja, nd you were born.

2. I can beat and rpe your sisters/momma/aunts/daughters in front of you for as long as you want, and you wouldn't do shit about it.

3. Did I mention your momma is a dumb nut-milker?

4. You're a fairy piece of shit and won't go through with your threats. I can continue to insult all your cow-friends and NOTHING will happen to me.

If you really want to fight me, I'll be waiting for you. I live in Ft.Lauderdale, FL and my IP is 201.37.14.13. By the way, you son of a cum-dumpster, if you do come to fight, come armed, because at the end, one of us gets to live and the other one dies. Let's see if you're man enought to back up your shit; I know I'm man enough to back up mine.

I have just insulted all the females in your family, including that man-milk sucking calf of a friend you have, What are you going to do about it?

GAME ON, CUN T!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL Desoxyn metldown!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Pedro Coderch shows up in tons and tons of Yates and MMA video discussions on you tube.  Thousands actually!  

People think I post a lot?   yes I do, mostly on this site, but this crazy fucker. Is EVERYWHERE!!!!

edit: never mind I was looking at the other link.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Yeah, laugh at me! Your scorn feeds my anger and the desire to win! Someday, I'll have all of you boy child mutilators ripped to shreds, then kept alive with a blood transplant, then ripped again. I WILL hurt you badly when I have power over you freaks - especially women. If a little of political action can make clitorodoctomy illegal in Egypt and some sub-Saharan and Middle Eastern nations, then a lot of it can certainly change things in the West. It will take a long time, but myself and others like me( we're over one million) will eventually win this. The final step will be the punishment of the mutilators of boy-children and I'll be personally there. The fucking double-standard, of making it criminal to even touvh a girl's genitalia, but llowing "doctors" to rip off the entire skin system of little boys' penises!!!! This will fucking end!! I swear by my very life!!!! Look at the rsponses the female posters are giving to this topic, anfd you'll see the compassion and consideration that they have for little boys, who they think is ok to mutilate because it looks "prettier"!!!! Fucking cun ts!!!!!!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
edit: never mind I was looking at the other link.

Wow!  Got to check that.    This psycho must be seething in rage.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
This thread needs an official T-Shirt.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This thread needs an official T-Shirt.

Lol.    himdemberg melao

" I survived the GB wolf pack". 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Wow!  Got to check that.    This psycho must be seething in rage.

No I was wrong, I had it confused with your other Youtube link.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
?gl=UG&hl=en-GB&v=R6A_eaP_k14

Ok, he posted in this clip.  Can't grab his comment from an iPad.   

A Professional

• Getbig IV
 ;D ;D ;D

You can't just say anything you want to a six time Olympian. You disrespect Dorian in front of me and you'll see what I'll do to you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Quote from: QuakerOats on November 23, 1973, 04:02:29 PM
you wouldn't have done shit and if you had tried he'd have knocked you out too.

Yes, I would. I would have gotten an iron bar and broke all his bones. If not, a good rock thrown at his head would do the trick. I never claimed to a be a good fighter, but I fear no man.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'm not fucking around here. I would really break this guy's head in half if I saw him beating Dorian Yates.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Quote from: Method101 on December 16, 2008, 04:07:03 PM
do you cuddle up to dorian in bed at night?
on second thoughts..don't answer that question..

Would you just stand there and let some thug beat up an icon of your sport?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Pcoderch referencing Cornell.  

SMM definately equals pedro Coderch any doubt at all.

?v=51LJrnHtveo&page=3

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
smm = pedro and 99.99% probability = melao

i mean, if its not melao behind it then its a pearson AT LEAST AS WEIRD as Melao, for sure.

A Professional

• Getbig IV

i mean, if its not melao behind it then its a pearson AT LEAST AS WEIRD as Melao, for sure.

The SMM character would never want to be Melao, but Melao would want to be SMM--that's also for sure.  ;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Lol.    himdemberg melao

" I survived the GB wolf pack". 

Survived???

His dignity didn't...

TWISTER

• Getbig II

I understand you are based in brasil,why don't u try to reach this melao guy by phone?

I don't know,maybe is a dumb idea but if i was in brazil i would do just that.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
I understand you are based in brasil,why don't u try to reach this melao guy by phone?

I don't know,maybe is a dumb idea but if i was in brazil i would do just that.

fuck phones, im thinking about going there personally and give him the spaking of his life, everything recorded and posted in youtube of course

seriously, i would punch him as many times as there are handles here who ask me to