Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855766 times)

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Was this a successful counter punch by Suck?  Does anyone believe him?

I am actually 2.01 meters tall and I currently weight 122 kg. Adonis did get the name I registered here correctly. That is why I was shocked at first since the name and email I registered here was hidden. But Pedro Coderch is actually a semi-famous Spanish architect. I used that name because I admire his work and Getbig required a name for registration. My real name is not online, nor are any of my pictures. A lot of the stuff written by Pedro Coderch was written by me, true, but a lot of it was plagiarized or copied&pasted directly from my posts. For starters, I don't even have a Yahoo account. I did write the stuff about the homosexuality of Alexander the Great and Richard Lionhearted, and I posted here on Getbig, but the gay comments posted on that other board were pure plagiarism and gayed up to incriminate me. That was a very low shot, and Adonis is a piece of human excrement for having made that up.

SUCKSMUCHMANURE aka pedro the pedo's lies and BS just keep flowin...the dumfuck is totally disconnected from reality...he ain't got nothin other than the fact that he is an owned, exposed POS
H

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
His answer makes me think its Melao even more.
Suddenly he's honest and expects us to believe his real name isnt out there?
Yeah, right.

Dude is melting down and seeeettthhhing in rage over his dismantling on this board and all over the place.   

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I just read your PM message to me...LOL.

Funny that you once accused me of being a kid for being immature. Now look at your behavior. Epic hypocrisy.

And no matter what happens, I will always be smarter than you DK. This won't change, as this is a genetic characteristic and I am genetically smarter than you.

And don't go celebrating. I haven't left Getbig. The reason why I haven't posted in days is not because I care what some worthless little shits think of me, but because I have been very, very busy this week. I actually had to travel to California to meet a lawyer Monday, and only today have I been back home.

I thought of giving up suing Adonis since this can cost me upwards of U.S $ 25,000 and it is not worth suing a midget with a troll face like him, and the picture he posted is not of me but of a famous man who is actually in the Guiness Book of World Records. I wish I were him. But my father has a lawyer friend who will charge me a lot less, so I will go with him. It's too bad this will take a long time as all details will have to be carefully studied.

I am actually 2.01 meters tall and I currently weight 122 kg. Adonis did get the name I registered here correctly. That is why I was shocked at first since the name and email I registered here was hidden. But Pedro Coderch is actually a semi-famous Spanish architect. I used that name because I admire his work and Getbig required a name for registration. My real name is not online, nor are any of my pictures. A lot of the stuff written by Pedro Coderch was written by me, true, but a lot of it was plagiarized or copied&pasted directly from my posts. For starters, I don't even have a Yahoo account. I did write the stuff about the homosexuality of Alexander the Great and Richard Lionhearted, and I posted here on Getbig, but the gay comments posted on that other board were pure plagiarism and gayed up to incriminate me. That was a very low shot, and Adonis is a piece of human excrement for having made that up.

I wouldn't bother with this if it weren't for the charge of pedophilia, which is very serious. Adnonis showed unbelievably callous behavior in releasing my internet identity and charging me of being apedophile. You guys need to understand the difference between laughs on an internet messge board and things that can cause one serious problems in real life. This is why I will sue Adonis, because my character has been slendered and I could have real life consequences to me. I have never molested an underage girl or posted naked pictures of minors, and Adnonis will have to prove this.

Anyway, don't feel so happy because I will go back to posting on Getbig really soon, as I actually like drama and excitement, and I know very well what is coming for Adonis, and this makes me very happy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The saga continues..

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
"My real name is not online, nor are any of my pictures."

Strange how there is nothing about "Melao" in that p.m.

"I wouldn't bother with this if it weren't for the charge of pedophilia, which is very serious. Adnonis showed unbelievably callous behavior in releasing my internet identity and charging me of being apedophile."    

Why would he be upset about a "internet identity", if his pics or real name have not been revealed.  This guy does not retort like he is on a genius level.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
and the picture he posted is not of me but of a famous man who is actually in the Guiness Book of World Records. I wish I were him.

He's talking about HMJr. He knows that HMJr is in the guinnes book of world records. He also probably read that Melao's claims regarding almost everything, have been questioned. Yet SMM somehow thinks that Melao is squeaky-clean and doesn't even attempt to question Melao's integrity.

He wishes he was HMJr? He read this whole thread, saw all the videos of HMJr, and he still wishes he was as badass as HMJr? LOL!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Was this a successful counter punch by Suck?  Does anyone believe him?

If there were an inkling of truth he would have posted a photo...... ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
wait a minute if his real name and pics aren't online, why is he worried about being labeled a pedophile?

and why does he "wish" to be a little twerp that dances to michael jackson videos and swings around a nunchuck?  doesn't sound like a self proclaimed "alpha males" ideal

E

E

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"My real name is not online, nor are any of my pictures."

Strange how there is nothing about "Melao" in that p.m.

"I wouldn't bother with this if it weren't for the charge of pedophilia, which is very serious. Adnonis showed unbelievably callous behavior in releasing my internet identity and charging me of being apedophile."    

Why would he be upset about a "internet identity", if his pics or real name have not been revealed.  This guy does not retort like he is on a genius level.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I think I just spotted the Enola Gay circling above.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
wait a minute if his real name and pics aren't online, why is he worried about being labeled a pedophile?

and why does he "wish" to be a little twerp that dances to michael jackson videos and swings around a nunchuck?  doesn't sound like a self proclaimed "alpha males" ideal

E

BECAUSE SMM = PEDODERCH = HMJR

Read a few pages back - I translated his home page and then compared the stated interests to both what pcoderch posted on youtube and what smm posted on this site.  

DIRECT HITS ALL AROUND

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
"But my father has a lawyer friend...."

Shall I head off to find Hindemburg Melao Sr.?

Hmmm..... ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
He's talking about HMJr. He knows that HMJr in the guinnes book of world records. He also probably read that Melao's claims regarding almost everything, have been questioned. Yet SMM thinks that Melao is squeaky-clean.

He wishes he was HMJr? He read this whole thread, saw all the videos of HMJr, and he still wishes he was as badass as HMJr? LOL!

bwahaahaha, also another hint.

On the other hand, handsome, bodybuilder, mega-intelligent, billionaire, vain as it gets and NO pictures or name on the internet?? bwahaahhaahah, it doesn't get much better.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
2.01 m = 6.59448 ' OR 6 '7.13 "
:D
"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"But my father has a lawyer friend...."

Shall I head off to find Hindemburg Melao Sr.?

Hmmm..... ;D

You mean the one he claimed went to Harvard w Hank Paulson? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
2.01 m = 6.59448 ' OR 6 '7.13 "
:D

He wont recover. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
SMM says that no one at Getbig knows his real name. He says that there are no pictures of him online, and all Getbig knows is the name of an online persona he created. So, is he saying that he's planning to sue True Adonis because his online persona's name has been besmirched? If the pedo stuff is attributed to such a phoney identity as "Pedro," shouldn't SMM think that the joke's on Getbig? SMM writes that he's upset with True Adonis for, "releasing my internet identity and charging me of being apedophile [sic]." Where does SMM draw the line between his "internet identity" and himself?

Hahaha, yeah ain't it funny?

"SMM" or HMJr are clearly not the brightest persons on the world.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  You have one more chance to save a sliver of your humanity Suck.  Take a fucking picture of yourself holding up a sign that says "This is the real Suckmymuscle, Getbig".  It should be easy since you say your real name/pics are not online.   You can't escape the fact that you are a twisted fucker, but you could sure do some owning of your own for a change.  

Make sure to add this as evidence for you're imaginary lawyer to go over.  Failure to comply would cement the already nailed coffin lid on you're grave.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
how does a lawyer react when his client tells him he posts under the name "suckmymuscle" ???

E
E

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 You have one more chance to save a sliver of your humanity Suck.  Take a fucking picture of yourself holding up a sign that says "This is the real Suckmymuscle, Getbig".  It should be easy since you say your real name/pics are not online.   You can't escape the fact that you are a twisted fucker, but you could sure do some owning of your own for a change.  

Make sure to add this as evidence for you're imaginary lawyer to go over.  Failure to comply would cement the already nailed coffin lid on you're grave.

I would also like to see him post:  

1.  Hi purple BJJ belt

2.  His diploma from Cornell Law

3.  His current military ID or evidence of being Spec ops Lt. Col.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
how does a lawyer react when his client tells him he posts under the name "suckmymuscle" ???

E

:o  :o  :o

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

E
Honestly, a man with a superior IQ such as he claims, could easily represent himself in a lawsuit.  He shouldn't need to hire a lawyer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Honestly, a man with a superior IQ such as he claims, could easily represent himself in a lawsuit.  He shouldn't need to hire a lawyer.

The idiot said he has a degree from cornell law and advised Justice Stevens for fucks sake! 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

actually sucky told me that he is a lawyer, so he should be representing himself

E
E

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
:o  :o  :o
Gayer than a French Horn.