Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855739 times)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
I agree with W8M8. Nothing has been proven or established as a fact. It is all conjecture. Translated to Getbigese it means it is all bullshit. I hope this helps.

If the dude is supposed to be highly intelligent there is no way any of this shit is going to stick. This is just one big circular merry-go-round.

You might want to read what Karl Popper says about conjecture. You'll find it interesting.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: That's it.
« Reply #4001 on: May 21, 2012, 12:50:43 AM »
QFT!!!  Ron leaves this thread up because it brings traffic to his board. 

wow, what hole did you climb out of?  aren't you the one who ran off one of my enemies, wilmagrant?

bigmc

• Getbig V
 Ok, I had promised not to post in this thread again, but you deserve an ass-raping(and I know you like getting fucked in the ass).

You are a liar. I gave not only an address, but also the fucking ZIP code and you dodged me. Do you really think I would give my real address, queer? I gave you the address I stay when in Miami. The owner knows me, and if you had sent the ticket he would have given it to me. You didn't because you are afraid of me. We both know this. ;)

You did not accomplish anything with this thread. I am not Hindemburg Melão, and Pedro Coderch is not my real name. Like I said, I used the "Coderch" in homage to the Spanish architect, Josep Antoni Coderch, who I admire. Pedro Coderch does not exist. It is a fictitious name that I made up.

You have not misconstructed anything. I truly am tall, rich and good-looking, and I am much better than you in the real world. You are nothing to me, OneMoreFag, a complete nobody. My life will continue, and I will continue to be rich, good-looking and to have a fantastic life. I truly don't give a shit since this doesen't affect me at all, and posting in this board means nothing to me.

As for my demodding, again, huge loss. My life is over. Something tells me that I will live.

Don't flatter yourself, OneMoreFag. The only way you have annoyed me is by thinking that I am annoyed. I must confess that a despicable, dick-sucking, piece of human excrement such as yourself thinking that you are better than me does annoy me. This is the only victory that you have had over me, that a piece of excrement of the lowest kind such as yourself thinks that he is better than me does annoy me. So congratulations.

My real problem is with Ron and Adam, and not you. I regard you as too inconsequential to me. To be honest, I don't even think about you. But the fact that a shitstain such as yourself thinks he is better than me, who is your superior in every way, does annoy me. Now STFU and don't direct the word ever to me again if you don't want me to forget the fact that you are a little insignificant shit and come after you in revenge also. You have been warned, you little shit piece of f.aggot. I will come after you(legally) if you don't STFU and resign to how insignificant you are.

Now this is truly my last post in this thread. There is nothing left to say.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you are a typical bully all bluster

but when it came down to it you soiled yourself
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Hey SMM - file your lawsuit or STFU.   

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Hey SMM - file your lawsuit or STFU.   

x2

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
 Ok, I had promised not to post in this thread again, but you deserve an ass-raping(and I know you like getting fucked in the ass).

You are a liar. I gave not only an address, but also the fucking ZIP code and you dodged me. Do you really think I would give my real address, queer? I gave you the address I stay when in Miami. The owner knows me, and if you had sent the ticket he would have given it to me. You didn't because you are afraid of me. We both know this. ;)

You did not accomplish anything with this thread. I am not Hindemburg Melão, and Pedro Coderch is not my real name. Like I said, I used the "Coderch" in homage to the Spanish architect, Josep Antoni Coderch, who I admire. Pedro Coderch does not exist. It is a fictitious name that I made up.

You have not misconstructed anything. I truly am tall, rich and good-looking, and I am much better than you in the real world. You are nothing to me, OneMoreFag, a complete nobody. My life will continue, and I will continue to be rich, good-looking and to have a fantastic life. I truly don't give a shit since this doesen't affect me at all, and posting in this board means nothing to me.

As for my demodding, again, huge loss. My life is over. Something tells me that I will live.

Don't flatter yourself, OneMoreFag. The only way you have annoyed me is by thinking that I am annoyed. I must confess that a despicable, dick-sucking, piece of human excrement such as yourself thinking that you are better than me does annoy me. This is the only victory that you have had over me, that a piece of excrement of the lowest kind such as yourself thinks that he is better than me does annoy me. So congratulations.

My real problem is with Ron and Adam, and not you. I regard you as too inconsequential to me. To be honest, I don't even think about you. But the fact that a shitstain such as yourself thinks he is better than me, who is your superior in every way, does annoy me. Now STFU and don't direct the word ever to me again if you don't want me to forget the fact that you are a little insignificant shit and come after you in revenge also. You have been warned, you little shit piece of f.aggot. I will come after you(legally) if you don't STFU and resign to how insignificant you are.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bro,
that in itself is the biggest owning...You are truly one fucked up individual to post the shit that "PCoderch" posted... by you accepting you are PCoderch, you have accepted:

1) You like having sex with underage girl... yes, i know just wanting/liking it doesnt officially make you a pedophile, but deffinately makes you a sick fuck
2) You like/ or have had sex with chickens... again, pretty fucked up
3) you are either out of the closet in some circles, or extremely in the closet... you have gay tendencies, and IMO its beyond "tendencies".
4) you are delusional
5) you admire men ( mostly in a sexual way, judging by your posts on marksimpson or whatever fuck the site was)

you should at least accept that you were outed for being a sick twisted fuck, and 100$ says you wont file suit, if you do, i will send you 100$ money transfer

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
LOL @ Vince and booty emerging from cover ready to do battle only after the war has been fought. 

DK II

• Getbig V

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #4009 on: May 21, 2012, 04:34:09 AM »
Pretty much sums up Getbig and what goes on here. This thread is pure Getbig excrement and a monumental failure to prove anything at all.
Guess Ron isn't that smart according to DK.

HAahahah, oh look who's here.

Did I hurt your feelings, dumbass?

After all, you DID manage not only to sign up with your real name, but also set your real name as your user name....

Double retarded.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
yes yes, basile is not a pedophile and hindemberg is not a pedophile.

neither of these fine gentlemen enjoy the company of little children in their beds.

soon they will start a foundation for the defense of falsely accused kiddie fiddlers who happen to be bodybuilders and geniuses.

"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
SMM -

Since you claim not to be himdendouche, but are a member of his sigma society and are from Brazil, here you go.

Which one are you on this list? 

http://www.sigmasociety.com/membros/sigma_membros_america.asp#brasil

DK II

• Getbig V
SMM -

Since you claim not to be himdendouche, but are a member of his sigma society and are from Brazil, here you go.

Which one are you on this list? 

http://www.sigmasociety.com/membros/sigma_membros_america.asp#brasil

000001 Hindemburg Melão Jr., do Brasil, fundador.
 000003 Oscar Kiyomitsu Kamesu, do Brasil, convidado com base no critério C-1.
 000005 Luiz Paulo Rouanet, do Brasil, convidado com base no critério C-1, Doutor em Filosofia, enxadrista rankeado internacionalmente com 2018 pontos de ELO FIDE, 2037 de ELO ICCF, Diretor Social no Clube de Xadrez São Paulo. Seu pai, Sergio Paulo Rouanet, foi Secretário da Educação e ocupa a cadeira 13 na Academia Brasileira de Letras. Atualmente é embaixador do Brasil em Praga.
 000006 Ricardo Luís Gerber, do Brasil, convidado com base no critério C-1.
 000007 Leonardo Mano, do Brasil, convidado com base no critério C-1, único brasileiro com problemas de análise retroativa publicados no exterior, aprovado com destaque nos Sigma Testes (escore 21/22 na versão preliminar).
 000008 Rodrigo Viana Rocha, do Brasil, convidado com base no critério C-1. Aprovado nos Sigma Desafios, criou alguns problemas difíceis e originais, que foram incluídos entre os Desafios.
 000009 Roberto Yoshiaki Abe, do Brasil, aprovado nos Sigma Testes.
 000010 Anderson Konescki Fernandes, do Brasil, aprovado nos Sigma Testes.
 000011 Antenor Pelegrino Filho, do Brasil, aprovado nos Sigma Testes.
 000012 Ednilson Oliveira, do Brasil, doutorando em Astrofísica. Chefe da divisão técnica do Planetário Municipal de São Paulo.
 000014 Rodrigo de Almeida Rodrigues, do Brasil, aprovado nos Sigma Desafios.
 000015 Rafael Zakowicz,do Brasil, convidado com base no critério C-1, aprovado nos Sigma Desafios. Em várias ocasiões representou o ITA  no primeiro tabuleiro em torneios de Xadrez, atualmente com 2100 de rating FPX.
 000017 Luís Olavo Dantas, do Brasil, aprovado nos Sigma Desafios.
 000019 Roberto Alexis Farah, do Brasil, membro em Colloquy Society (QI>141) e Triple Nine Society (QI>150), escore perfeito (36/36) nas Matrizes Progressivas de Raven.
 000023 Juçana Senssatto Davét Corrêa, do Brasil, Campeã Paulista de Xadrez em 1989, várias vezes Campeã Paranaense entre 1974 e 1986, atualmente rankeada pela FPX com 2047 pontos. Juçana também é destacada artista plástica, poetisa e educadora, com vários trabalhos publicados. Aprovada nos Sigma Desafios.
 000027 Giovanni Concetto Di Maria, do Brasil, aprovado nos Sigma Desafios.
 000028 Antenor de Freitas Filho, do Brasil, membro em Mega Foundation (QI>164), doutorando em Mecatrônica.
 000029 Wesley Minaré Franco, do Brasil, aprovado nos Sigma Desafios.
 000032 Erick Takahashi, do Brasil, aprovado nos Sigma Desafios.
 000040 Rodrigo Lanzer, do Brasil, aprovado nos Sigma Desafios.
 000042 Gustavo de Salles Monteiro, do Brasil, aprovado nos Sigma Desafios.
 000050 Erico Andrei, do Brasil, membro em Triple Nine Society (QI>150).
 000054 Edmar Miyake, do Brasil, aprovado nas Matrizes Progressivas de Raven.
 000057 Marcelo Enrique Stockl Cortes, do Brasil, aprovado nas Matrizes Progressivas de Raven.
 000065 Sandro D. M. de Carvalho, do Brasil, aprovado com base no 16o. critério.
 000066 Frederico José Andries Lopes, do Brasil, aprovado com base no 16o. critério.
 000071 Henrique Santana, do Brasil, membro na  Triple Nine Society (QI>150) e na Mensa (QI>132).
 000072 Marco Antonio Muniz Filho, membro em International High IQ Society (QI>126), aprovado nos testes de Xavier Jouve.
 000074 Jackson Roncalio Custodio, do Brasil, aprovado no Sigma Teste.
 000081 Alexandre Prata Maluf, do Brasil, ex-membro da Mensa (QI>132), aprovado com destaque (+ de 170) no Power Test e no Titan Test. Alexandre atualmente participa na construção do segundo maior telescópio ótico do Brasil e integra um grupo de observadores de Near Earth Objects que, por seus trabalhos de mapeamento e cálculo das órbitas desses objetos, venceram um concurso internacional de Astronomia (Prêmio Shoemaker da Planetary Society). Aprovado com destaque no Sigma Teste, Sigma Teste VI (Sigma V) e vários outros testes.
 000082 Leonardo Casetta, do Brasil, membro em Pi Society (QI>176), Glia Society (QI>150), OATH (QI>150) e International High IQ Society (QI>126).
 000105 Andréa Vidigal Bucci, do Brasil, rankeada pela CBX com 1820 pontos, primeira colocada no vestibular da FEI.
 000106 Dafne Guisard de Oliveira, do Brasil, aprovada com destaque nas Matrizes Progresivas de Raven (59/60), escore perfeito em vários testes on-line (NYC exam, Queendom, Mensa España). Dafne é autora de vários trabalhos publicados em revistas especializadas.
 000108 Rodrigo Malizia Alves Ferreira, do Brasil, membro na Mensa (QI>132), Mysterium Society (QI>132) e International High IQ Society (QI>126). Aprovado nas Matrizes Progresivas de Raven.
 000109 Eduardo Orlando L'Hotellier, do Brasil, membro na Mensa (QI>132). Aprovado nas Matrizes Progresivas de Raven.
 000110 Rogerio Uchoas dos Santos Penchel, do Brasil, membro na Mensa (QI>132). Aprovado nas Matrizes Progresivas de Raven.
 000115 Eduardo Corrêa da Costa, do Brasil, membro da Mensa (QI>132) e International High IQ Society (QI>126). Aprovado com destaque em mais de uma dezena de testes, com escore perfeito ou quase perfeito em vários deles.
 000130 José Antonio Francisco, do Brasil, membro da Mensa (QI>132). Aprovado com destaque no Sigma Teste (Sigma III).
 000140 Herbert Kimura, do Brasil, membro de Glia Society (QI>150), CIVIQ Society (QI>150) e International High IQ Society (QI>126). Aprovado com destaque no Sigma Teste (Sigma III). Herbert é Doutor em Administração pela FEA/USP. Já lecionou no Mackenzie, na Getúlio Vargas e no Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais (IBMEC).
 000156 Diogo Diniz Pereira da Silva e Silva, do Brasil. Menção Honrosa na Olimpíada Brasileira da Matemática Nível Universitário, Menção Honrosa na Olimpíada Ibero-Americana de Física. Segundo melhor desempenho no Puzzle Challenge Sigma V.
 000160 João Rodrigo Ferreira Coimbra, do Brasil, membro da Mensa (QI>133), High Potentials Society (QI>133) e International High IQ Society (QI>126). Aprovado no RAPM.
 000179 Gustavo Marcel Borges Monzon, do Brasil. Aprovado com destaque no Sigma Teste (Sigma III). Gustavo é filósofo e escritor.
 000201 Guilherme Marques dos Santos Silva, do Brasil. Membro de Platinum, Ludomind, Colloquy Society e Mensa, aprovado com destaque no Sigma Test (Sigma V), aprovado no D70. Guilherme foi campeão no "Ludomind Society - IV International Contest", 5o. colocado (geral) no vestibular da UFPR e 3º lugar (geral) na PUC-PR. Formou-se em 1o. lugar em Engenharia Civil (PUC).

000212 Marcelo Penido Ferreira da Silva, do Brasil. Aprovado com destaque no Sigma Test (Sigma IV). Marcelo é o único brasileiro com Mestrado e Doutorado em Harpa, ambos concluídos na Indiana University School of Music, uma das mais bem reputadas escolas de música do mundo.
 0000213 Leonardo Júnior da Silva, do Brasil, convidado com base no critério C-1. Diretor de Informática em Sigma Society

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4015 on: May 21, 2012, 05:02:10 AM »
QFT!!!  Ron leaves this thread up because it brings traffic to his board. 

You are just happy no one gives a shit about your drama fest anymore.....

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

Blah Blah Blah..

BULLSHIT!

You gave a FAKE address, not once but twice!  I called and spoke to both the building's superintendent and also the head security guard located at the front lobby and NO ONE in that building has ever heard of any of the tenants you gave, EVER.  Those apartments you gave 601 & 603, DO NOT EXIST in that building.  After the 4th time speaking with the building's superintendent/manager, she told me herself that the demographic in that building consisted of individuals in the mid-40's to early 60's.  She stated that no one leases those apartments to anyone, as it is against their policy and she clearly stated that their were no renters/leasers only owners.

YOU FUCKING LIED. JUST DEAL WITH IT AND GET OVER IT ALREADY.  I CALLED, VERIFIED, DOUBLE VERIFIED AND THEN CALLED A COUPLE OF MORE TIMES AND POSTED ALL OF MY CALL LOGS TO SHOW PROOF AND URGED OTHERS TO DO THE SAME.  YOU DON'T LIVE IN THAT BUILDING, YOU DON'T STAY IN THAT BUILDING, YOU JUST GAVE A RANDOM FAKE ADDRESS.

From where I'm standing I see that I accomplished a good number of things.  To state a few:

• I proved that you were a COWARD by demanding to fight you and unearthing a LIAR that simply gave out FAKE addresses multiple time.

I EXPOSED you by calling your bluff and verifying that all information given was FAKE.

I managed to get you DE-MODDED from 2 boards.

I managed to destroy EVERYTHING you had built on this site over the course of 9 years.  Every fabrication, fairy tale and tough-guy image you planted for years was deconstructed and the little coward that lay underneath was unearthed.

I provided the LARGEST MELTDOWN/OWNING this site has ever seen (proven by the sheer length on this thread and the overwhelming participation from members - well over 100 members took part in this owning and brought about your complete destruction).

Blah Blah Blah...

Thank you baby..

Look, I don't think you quite get it.  Unlike many of the youngsters that post on this site, I aimed to do something because of your nonsense and by every measurable means, I succeeded.  My intent was never to prove that you were either some Pedro or Himdenburg guy, my intent was to directly own you by proving that your a cowardly, lying, piece of shit that if showed his face, would get his ass knocked out.  My intent was clear and my goal was accomplished/proven/verified and accepted by everyone on this site.

I can only commend 333386 & True Adonis for being great investigators and being able to discover who you were in real life through their detective work.  I applaud them for being so dedicated and doing something which I had not thought of or cared to look into.  That said, they weren't the only two who had this information ready to go. Their were easily about 10-15 other people that collaborated behind the scenes, who were dying to EXPOSE you with your information.  Why I didn't use it to deliver the blow myself early on is because I deal with matters like a man and prefer to employ tactics that expose cowardice.

I don't care for any and all of the names you decide to call me.  I don't care for your vain insults that will clearly fall on a forum of deaf ears.  I don't even care for this little last stand that you are deciding to stage, what I care about is my word and my task, which were both brought to fruition.

I told you very clearly before and I will state this once more again.  If you want this to simply end, send me a private message where you apologize for being rude to a me (a person that was very nice to you over the years and treated you like a friend) and I will make things good again.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Have fun suing the heck out of people.  The lawyers on this site and a few outside sources have already verified that people within this forum simply used the information that was put out by yourself in order to expose those naughty facts about you.  No one invested anything more than a simple google search to find all those seeds of discord that you had planted over the course of 9 years.

Lovingly yours,
"1"

P.S. Feel free to PM me, I am a reasonable fag and don't believe in holding grudges.  Also, if you're gay, I am totally cool with that and will easily drop all of this.

w8m8

« Reply #4017 on: May 21, 2012, 05:16:54 AM »
You are just happy no one gives a shit about your drama fest anymore.....

quite the opposite ... she popped in to get attention ... as usual she must insert herself into a thread that's popular and say something retarded so people react and make her feel present

Quote from: old boot
QFT!!! Ron leaves this thread up because it brings traffic to his board

kill your account if you can't show respect for the man that owns the board ... he protected you the hundreds of times you smashed the report button ... don't criticise him now

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Blah Blah Blah..

BULLSHIT!

You gave a FAKE address, not once but twice!  I called and spoke to both the building's superintendent and also the head security guard located at the front lobby and NO ONE in that building has ever heard of any of the tenants you gave, EVER.  Those apartments you gave 601 & 603, DO NOT EXIST in that building.  After the 4th time speaking with the building's superintendent/manager, she told me herself that the demographic in that building consisted of individuals in the mid-40's to early 60's.  She stated that no one leases those apartments to anyone, as it is against their policy and she clearly stated that their were no renters/leasers only owners.

YOU FUCKING LIED. JUST DEAL WITH IT AND GET OVER IT ALREADY.  I CALLED, VERIFIED, DOUBLE VERIFIED AND THEN CALLED A COUPLE OF MORE TIMES AND POSTED ALL OF MY CALL LOGS TO SHOW PROOF AND URGED OTHERS TO DO THE SAME.  YOU DON'T LIVE IN THAT BUILDING, YOU DON'T STAY IN THAT BUILDING, YOU JUST GAVE A RANDOM FAKE ADDRESS.

From where I'm standing I see that I accomplished a good number of things.  To state a few:

• I proved that you were a COWARD by demanding to fight you and unearthing a LIAR that simply gave out FAKE addresses multiple time.

I EXPOSED you by calling your bluff and verifying that all information given was FAKE.

I managed to get you DE-MODDED from 2 boards.

I managed to destroy EVERYTHING you had built on this site over the course of 9 years.  Every fabrication, fairy tale and tough-guy image you planted for years was deconstructed and the little coward that lay underneath was unearthed.

I provided the LARGEST MELTDOWN/OWNING this site has ever seen (proven by the sheer length on this thread and the overwhelming participation from members - well over 100 members took part in this owning and brought about your complete destruction).

Blah Blah Blah...

Thank you baby..

Look, I don't think you quite get it.  Unlike many of the youngsters that post on this site, I aimed to do something because of your nonsense and by every measurable means, I succeeded.  My intent was never to prove that you were either some Pedro or Himdenburg guy, my intent was to directly own you by proving that your a cowardly, lying, piece of shit that if showed his face, would get his ass knocked out.  My intent was clear and my goal was accomplished/proven/verified and accepted by everyone on this site.

I can only commend 333386 & True Adonis for being great investigators and being able to discover who you were in real life through their detective work.  I applaud them for being so dedicated and doing something which I had not thought of or cared to look into.  That said, they weren't the only two who had this information ready to go.  Their were easily about 10-15 other people that collaborated behind the scenes, who were dying to EXPOSE you with your information.  Why I didn't use it to deliver the blow myself early on is because I deal with matters like a man and prefer to employ tactics that expose cowardice.

I don't care for any and all of the names you decide to call me.  I don't care for your vain insults that will clearly fall on a forum of deaf ears.  I don't even care for this little last stand that you are deciding to stage, what I care about is my word and my task, which were both brought to fruition.

I told you very clearly before and I will state this once more again.  If you want this to simply end, send me a private message where you apologize for being rude to a me (a person that was very nice to you over the years and treated you like a friend) and I will make things good again.

Have fun suing the heck out of people.  The lawyers on this site and a few outside sources have already verified that people within this forum simply used the information that was put out by yourself in order to expose those naughty facts about you.  No one invested anything more than a simple google search to find all those seeds of discord that you had planted over the course of 9 years.

Lovingly yours,
"1"

P.S. Feel free to PM me, I am a reasonable fag and don't believe in holding grudges.  Also, if you're gay, I am totally cool with that and will easily drop all of this.

OH FUCK THAT! ! ! !

We need a very public apology to every person on this site he called a fag, a twink, a skinny little runt, a loser, etc.

The dogs he poisoned and killed need an apology. 

Carlson Gracie Jr. needs an apology. 

The chicken he molested needs an apology.

The military needs an apology. 

The people he tormented on youtube need an apology. 

etc etc 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yummy to fuck. What I'd give to have sex with a guy asshim. Damn ........

Gostoso para cacete. O que eu não daria para transar com um cara asshim. Porra........
PCoderch 1 year ago

________________________ ________________________

SMM - I TOLD YOU - I HAVE NOT EVEN POSTED 1% OF THE CRAP I FOUND - SO KEEP IT IT UP.  YOUR LAWYER WILL WANT TO CALL ME BEFORE YOU HUMILIATE YOURSELF EVEN WORSE - IF THAT IS AT ALL POSSIBLE. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

OH FUCK THAT! ! ! !

The dogs he poisoned and killed need an apology. 

It's funny that you say this, because I recently spoke to the quadriplegic German Shephard he ripped the spine out of and he said that his lawyer was going to be taking this matter to court for a new wheelchair.

"1"

DK II

• Getbig V
Hahaah, SMM talks how he doesn't give a shit about posting here and that he is far superior, yet he still blocks the PM and sits home crying in front of his PC in the favela....

poor kid, asperger's is a bitch.

w8m8

I wish you wouldn't get riled up and feel like he will change ... he will never show you respect and make an honest apology ... he baits you to see if you will get upset

everyone on Getbig knows you exposed him the best way possible ... offering him free travel and accomodations to do what he said he wanted to do .. he was a weasel and a liar in response to the challenge

we all know you owned him in your regal manner and hopefully no one will let it die because he manages to say "sorry" ... an empty insincere apology means nothing ... and will not stop him from being sucky

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I wish you wouldn't get riled up and feel like he will change ... he will never show you respect and make an honest apology ... he baits you to see if you will get upset

everyone on Getbig knows you exposed him the best way possible ... offering him free travel and accomodations to do what he said he wanted to do .. he was a weasel and a liar in response to the challenge

we all know you owned him in your regal manner and hopefully no one will let it die because he manages to say "sorry" ... an empty insincere apology means nothing ... and will not stop him from being sucky

I truly doubt he will change and provide me with a simple apology in private to never be seen on this forum, but even so, I believe in giving others a chance.

I don't want him to leave.  I don't want him to become disgruntled.  By all means, I think he brings a lot of entertainment to this forum, like a storyteller within a small village that caters to the imagination of the little children.

I was always nice to Sucky, why he (literally) turned the cheek, be it an ass-cheek at that, against me is beyond me.

Thank you W8M8, you're a sweetheart..
"1"

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
LOL @ Vince and booty emerging from cover ready to do battle only after the war has been fought. 

Where's the pic of the girl on the beach doing the somersault with the "Attention whore" caption when you need it.