Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3125325 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #4100 on: June 12, 2006, 03:08:37 PM »

OWNED!!!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #4101 on: June 12, 2006, 03:14:20 PM »
Looking at that last comparison, it really does beg belief that ND can have the nerve to say dorians arms are better than ronnies.

The fucking audacity.

the worst part is, he actually tried to make a coherent argument for by saying that since dorian's forearms and triceps were "better" that his arms look better overall even though his biceps were not as good.

Of course, like most of his arguments, they sound really, really, good untill you actually compared the two bodybuilders..

What sounds good on paper does not always hold up to reality.

not a chance dorian.. ;)
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #4102 on: June 12, 2006, 03:17:25 PM »
ND definition of density: mediocre size + minimal defo without that "silly puffiness" AKA muscles? ???

The other guys look like a million dollars in comparison, actually having definition, shape, size and without the varicose veins..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4103 on: June 12, 2006, 03:29:02 PM »
I never said they were.
Muscle volume is the total amount of muscle.
Muscle density is the relative amount of muscle packed into a unit area of specified size.

Dorian has more than his fair share of "flat", less than-stuffed bodyparts.
Chest, biceps, hamstrings, glutes, quadriceps, and deltoids fall far short of Coleman's standard.
There is no way a bodypart can look dense when it isn't even fully developed.

See his right deltoid ND! THAT IS MUSCLE DENSITY!

His back density is evident: look at the ridges, bumps, and troughs.
Dorian's back, though dry, could never match that size, thickness, or density.

Ronnie's style is quite similar to Dorian's in many respects.
Ronnie's lower back training is almost indistinguishable from Dorian.
Identical exercises, similar weights relative to their respective strength levels, analogous repetition ranges, high intensity, etc.

Nevertheless, as Charles Glass said, Dorian's style was also responsible for his injuries.
I'm not sure the reward was worth the risk, esp. when you look at Coleman's longevity.

Pure, unadulterated bias. A balloon filled with water? Comical.
Coleman DOES look every bit as hard as Yates.
The only pictures that even vaguely support Dorian's superior hardness are in black & white.
The pictures of Coleman in black & white, no surprise, look every bit as hard, if not moreso.

In fact, Ronnie's chest, biceps, deltoids, glutes, hamstrings, and quadriceps look immensely harder than Dorian's. I challenge you to post one Dorian picture in contest-ready shape that indicates otherwise.

Your perception of Ronnie being soft stems from his relaxed look. Nevertheless, when he hits a pose his muscles come to life and look as though they will burst through their enveloped sheath. You don't have an argument here with hardness ND. When Ronnie is flexing its not even close.

Dorian had the same problem with his midsection.
To compound the problem, his waist was wider and his obliques were too large.

As I said, I will concede, peak Dorian was better conditioned than 2003 Coleman. That said, "unconditioned" Coleman still managed to display more striations, more vascularity, more muscle detail, and comparable hardness (superior hardness in some regions) than "conditioned" Dorian.

Dorian's dryness and conditioning would not compensate for Coleman's muscle detail and maturity, precisely because the whole point of coming into the show dry and conditioned is to showcase that very detail and maturity he lacks!

Ronnie would win this 33% as well, and coupled with the muscularity and symmetry criteria:
Coleman takes the show with unanimous 1st's across the board.  ;D

Thank you for playing folks.
Praetor Fenix.

LMFAO at Coleman takes straight firsts across the board thats laughable , Coleman has poor balance & proportion he would most certainly lose the symmetry round , well give Ronnie the musculairty despite not being as dry as Dorian and no way in hell Ronnie beats Dorian in any posing round , no fucking way in hell !! Dorian owns the mandatories!!

Take a look at this pic it looks like his skin is shrinkwrapped over bare muscle it looks like its going to explode , look at his traps they look like you could peel them like an onion , his chest is littered with striations which you keep claiming he's devoid of , he looks like he was chisled out of a soild piece of marble , you can clearly see seperation , Ronnie 03 doesn't look anywhere near as hard & dry as this , his delts look like cannonballs for christs sake

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #4104 on: June 12, 2006, 03:30:14 PM »

OWNED!!!

Owned my ass that right there proves my point of density vs volume !!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #4105 on: June 12, 2006, 03:35:04 PM »
PAY ATTENTION, STOP USING THE PARTIAL SIDE-SHOT OF YATES' MM. THIS IS WHAT HE ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE FACING THE CAMERA..

Notice the almost total absence of detail, muscle quality or size on the arms and delts. Everything looks flat!

It's the same garbage he pulls using those black & white shots when he tries to show Yates with size. Meanwhile in those shots Yates is also puffy with virtually no cuts.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #4106 on: June 12, 2006, 03:40:27 PM »
ND is a f*cking retard. Only he seems to think density overrules size, shape, and symmetry. What a load of shit. Look at Dorian's arms in that pose. Mediocre bis, no separation between his brachii, brachialis, and triceps. His shoulders look like a dense blob. The only reason he looks "balanced" is b/c the rest of him is piss poor.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #4107 on: June 12, 2006, 03:41:59 PM »
ND is a f*cking retard.
That about sums it up, yet he's a towering intellect compared with SUCKMYASSHOLE and ANUS. :D

The only reason he looks "balanced" is b/c the rest of him is piss poor.
I've been saying this-"balanced" is fairly useless if most of the physique is uniformly BLAH.

I'll give Yates credit: *no one*does pasty better. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #4108 on: June 12, 2006, 03:51:52 PM »
ND is a f*cking retard. Only he seems to think density overrules size, shape, and symmetry. What a load of shit. Look at Dorian's arms in that pose. Mediocre bis, no separation between his brachii, brachialis, and triceps. His shoulders look like a dense blob. The only reason he looks "balanced" is b/c the rest of him is piss poor.

You're not even in the game fan-boy !! Dorian's combo of size , density , balance & proportion and dryness can't be matched , piss poor  ::) yet he managed to win 15 out of 17 contests and never place below 2nd yes he is piss poor , jackass !!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #4109 on: June 12, 2006, 04:08:47 PM »
Fenix does his back look flat now?  ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #4110 on: June 12, 2006, 04:23:57 PM »

ND even you have to admit that his arms and delts suck in this shot, as well as every most muscular shot taken of Yates...

This is what arms and delts are supposed to look like:

notice the insane difference. Look like they are about to burst..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Praetor Fenix

• Getbig IV
  • Capable of strong empathy and tremendous rage
« Reply #4111 on: June 12, 2006, 04:29:08 PM »
 Once again, you shoot yourself on the foot and then run your mouth on a marathon of bullshit. You keep arguing that a bodybuilding contest is judged on muscle size, muscle symmetry and muscle maturity. Wrong.

Manion himself explicitly outlined this. I did not make it up. He stated that muscularity, symmetry, and muscle maturity/conditioning/detail were equally important, yet independent, components of the IFBB judges' criteria.

Interestingly, you STILL haven't replied to my post, where I explin how a bodybuilding contest is judged. To recap, here are the criterias:

1. Muscularity
2. Musco-skeletal balance
3. Mandatories.

I rarely reply to your posts because you tend to:
a) Delve into the theoretical
b) Misinterpret what I have to say or take it out of context
c) Make gross blanket generalizations like "Dorian has better quads", intentionally arguing against widely known facts, yet you provide little evidence and usually its irrelevant.
d) Most of your posts are so devoid of fact that they are self-incriminating

That said, your last two points are flawed.
a) We both state Muscularity. Good.
b) Musculo-skeletal balance is little more than symmetry, with a few borrowed elements from the muscularity department. You have not really stated anything new, you just modify the terminology because you think it will further your cause.
c) Mandatories??? I am talking about what the judges look for in the athletes' physiques, not the breakdown of the contest format newb! I know bodybuilding consists of mandatories, the evening round, and the posedown / challenge round (if applicable). There are no "mandatories" on the athletes physiques, therefore it isn't an element that the judges are scrutinizing.
d) You completely ignore muscle maturity / conditioning / muscle detail / separation.

So, as usual, you are 100% wrong ... and you have the audacity to question why I spare you the indignity of replying to your posts!

What the hell? Symmetry and Conditioning aren't

They most certainly are. After all, Manion would know.
In fact, symmetry is 33%. Conditioning is one element of a more comprehensive 33%.

The only place where the judging criteria, for  bodybuilding contest, encomapasses muscle size, muscle symmetry and muscle maturity, is in your hed. I've been to some 300 bodybuilding contests, amateur and pro, and I've never seen  single one that was judged by your criteria.

I'm not talking about the formal rounds in a bodybuilding contest. I was referring to what the judges are instructed to analyze on the competitors' physiques, and how to weight the relevant factors. There is a standard rubric, one you fail to take into account.

300? Were you a judge? Were you privy to their precise criteria? I think not!
Besides, you are crazy if you believe muscle maturity, symmetry and conditioning are not taken into account. After all, those 2 ridiculous points you previously stated (Musculo-skeletal balance and Mandatories[LOL]) account for little. The first is basically a glorified term for symmetry (which is precisely muscle balance, not only from left to right but from top to bottom, and yes the frame is relevant I agree), and the second isn't even part of an athlete's physique.

I've already explained all of this before and I'm doing it all over again. The ONLY shot Ronnie hs at beating Dorian is if you match his best, 250 lbs form, the one he had at the 98 O, against Dorian's 270 lbs version from the 97 O. That's the only possibility. What advantages does the 287 lbs Ronnie, from 2003, have over Dorian besides sheer, disproportional volume? None.

I'm not interested in comparing 250lbs Coleman to Yates. I'll save that for Hulkster.
From the beginning, I have opted to focus on pre-season 2002 or 2003 contest Ron.

What advantages does 2003 Ronnie Coleman possess? How about:
- Overall Muscularity
- Top-Bottom / Left-Right Symmetry
- Muscle Maturity
- Overall Striations
- Overall Vascularity
- Superior V-Taper
- Superior X-Frame
- Quadriceps (Quad Sweep, Size, Vascularity, Striations, Separation, Balance)
- Hamstrings (Size, Separation, Conditioning)
- Glutes (Size, Striations, Conditioning)
- Deltoids (Size, Proportion, Density, Balance)
- Biceps (Size, Peaks, No-Tears  ;D, Vascularity, Symmetrical)
- Triceps (Superior Size, Superior Balance, Striations)
- Chest (Superior Size, Yates has sternocostal pectoral deficiency, Striations, Density)
- Smaller waist, no overdeveloped obliques like your man Yates
- Upper Back (Superior Size, Density, Balance, Thick Traps & Lats, Lat Width)

Each and every bullet I have listed was well-established in the previous pages.
I would be more than happy to debate ANY one of these points with you again.
Keep in mind, each is documented with visual evidence, so I'll have none of your usual statements like "Dorian's quads are better" with no relevant reference or evidence.

In 1998, Ronnie, at 250 lbs, had one of the best tapers, quad and delt detils ever seen on a bodybuilding stage. Superb. His 98 form is one of my favorite ever; like a larger, denser Flex Wheeler. If you match that against Dorian's 270 lbs form, then he'd have  real shot of winning. This DESPITE the fact that, at 270 lbs, Dorian takes the 250 lbs Ronnie in all the mandatory poses! Why do I think Ronnie would still win? Well, because his advantage in taper and detail would be so overwhelming.

Why would you even care to debate 1998 Coleman vs. 1997 Dorian if you acknowledge that Ronnie would still win? That doesn't make any sense to me at all.

As I said, I don't care about 1998 Coleman. Debate this point with Hulkster.
I will reitterate: I am concerned solely with 2003 contest-ready Ronnie Coleman.
I will gladly compare him with whatever year/form you consider Yates' best.

Once again, his peak year/form does not constitute your peculiar habit of borrowing his various strengths from year to year, and negating their associated weaknesses, and somehow fashioning this into one ultimate physique.

Pick one year, one peak form, come back and we'll juxtapose it to 2003 Coleman.

But this is not the case if you compare Ronnie at 280+ lbs against Dorian. Again, the best shot that the 280+ lbs Coleman would have, at defeating Shadow, would be against his sub-par 270 lbs form. Both of them hve terrible tapers at those respective weights, but Dorian is far better. AND Dorian maintains his trademanrked hardness and dryness at that weight, but...with greater fullness! :o But still, you could argue that the difference in size, although small, would tip the scales in Ronnie's favor and make him win. Ok.

How can Dorian have a "far better" taper when his waist is wider, his obliques are more developed, yet his lats and delts are more narrow? That is a physiological impossibility.

You and ND have yet to provide evidence that Yates ever had comparable lat width, let alone superior lat width, to 2003 Coleman other than that pre-season 1993 Dorian picture where HE ISN'T in contest shape and doesn't have a single detail on his back (he would lose hands down in that photograph due to lack of detail, among other reasons). I want at least one contest picture that can support your previous claims that Dorian has comparable lat width to 2003 Coleman (he doesn't). I can produce at least 10 pictures in defense of Coleman, why can't you come up with even one in Yates defense?

Once again, dryness is meaningless since Dorian had no detail underlying his skin.
Few striations, minimal vascularity, poor muscle maturity.
Yes, he was hard, I agree, although not harder than Ronnie based on color photos.
I love how every picture you two use in reference to Dorian's "hardness" is in black & white, yet you fail to comment on the fact that Coleman's black & white shots exhibit comparable hardness, in fact more in particular bodyparts.

Dorian was not fuller dude!
Dorian's chest, deltoids, biceps, quadriceps were grossly underdeveloped and flat.
Ronnie has harder quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, biceps, deltoids, AND chest.

But there is no fucking way in hell, !ever!, that the 280+ lbs version of Ronnie would defeat the 257 lbs Dorian. NO FUCKING WAY!!! Not by bodybuilding criteria! It's like saying that a 310 lbs Roland Kickinger would defeat a 230 lbs Wheeler. Sorry, dude: not possible. The 257 lbs Dorian has great(not merely good) taper, extreme hardness, incredible etchiness, a level of detail that, although not quite as good, is very close to the 250 lbs Ronnie and superb muscular-skeletal balance, the likes of which Ronnie could only dream of!(because Roonie has a long waist, high calves, assymetrical abs, etc...).

Dorian's waist was still wider, and his lats and delts more narrow.
So no, not a better taper. Sorry.

Hardness and etchiness. Ok.
Still only 1 element of many comprising only 33% of the rubric.

Dorian still had awful symmetry (his quads didn't match, biceps grossly asymmetrical, sternocostal pectoral deficiency, un-even upper traps, imbalanced medial heads).
No quad sweep, hence no X-frame. Wide waist, thick obliques. Inferior V-taper.
33% down the drain. You vastly, arrogantly underrate the importance of symmetry.

Ronnie absolutely outclasses him in the muscularity department. No contest. 33%

Dorian didn't have detail. No striations in his chest (nowhere, nowhere near the number and quality of striations in 2003 Coleman's chest). Not a single striation on either tricep. His shoulders had poor delt-cap separation. Biceps were an absolute joke, they had ugly varicose veins on them (so I guess a little vascularity) but in this case only served to bring more attention to already inferior, undersized, asymmetrical biceps.

Where is this superior detail?? Its only in the lower back, as I said. That's pathetic!
Dorian could never match Coleman's hamstring or glute detail.
Their upper back detail is comparable, and this is forgiving suckmymuscle, since Yates didn't have the 3D muscularity and deep ridges Coleman's upper back exhibits.

Asymmetrical abs? Get your eyes checked please:

Your calves argument is old. Calves, though they are a relevant bodypart, are not critiqued as rigorously as larger bodyparts such as chest, quadriceps, deltoids, hamstrings, namely all of the glaring weaknesses Dorian possessed. Sad.

Now, compare how the 250 lbs and the 287 lbs Ronnie would compare to a 257 lbs Dorian, as far as muscularity, musco-skeletal balance and in the mandatories. The 287 lbs Ronnie does surpass Dorian in muscle size, but only compares to him in muscularity. And when you take into considertion that he flat out loses in balance&proportions - even you have to agree with that -, you realize the only thing left are the mandatories. The problem here is that Ronnie's distended gut becomes a major liability in ALL the mandatories, especifically: abs-and-thighs, front lat spread, side chest and rear lat spread.

Ronnie DOESN'T lose out in balance & proportion. We have gone over this already.
Aside from the calves/quadriceps imbalance, you don't have an argument.
With that one exception, Ronnie's balance and proportion is superior in every sense.
Balance & Proportion IS symmetry, and I have outlined this dozens of times already.

The gut is an issue in the "REAR LAT SPREAD"?? LOL

Ronnie's gut was in check in every pose you mentioned. No visible distension.
... and his waist is smaller ;]. The only visual evidence ND can produce of distension is either backstage or in transition.

When it comes to the 250 lbs Ronnie, Dorian loses several of his advantages, but still wins out. How? The 257 lbs Dorian wins flat out in muscularity and loses in taper, but still has the best overall musco-skeletal balance. All that's left then, is the mandatories. How would the 250 lbs Ronnie fair agains the 257 lbs Dozer? Ronnie would win the front double biceps, and tie both the most muscular and back double biceps - and his despite Dorian's much, much greater thickness, width and hardness! But that's it. In all other mandatories, Dorian would simly cream Ronnie in the pooper.

God damn it, I don't care about 250lbs Ronnie. Debate this with Hulkster.

Conclusion: the largest version of Ronnie loses to the smaller version of Dorian and ties with the lrger version. The smaller version of Coleman, conversely, defeats the largest version of Dorian but still loses - even if only by points - to the smaller version of Dorian. Game over. Here are a few shots of Ronnie at his great ::) 280+ lbs form, which clearly demonstrates how his terrible taper, lack of details, horrendous balance and overall softeness are in no way acceptable for a pro, let alone a Mr.O. ;)

You have proven nothing. Your judging criteria was random, unfounded, and wrong.
And you accuse me of making Manion's up!

Taper: Wide delts + Wide lats + Lean Waist = Excellent V-Taper

Details: Striations, Vascularity, Separation, and thick muscle density
His biceps are peaked with crags and fissures. He looks like he has a bicep on top of his bicep. His quad sweep was unreal, riddled with striations in the vastus medialis and vastus lateralis, with thick veins meandering beneath his close to bursting skin.

Dorian could never match that quadricep separation.

Horrendous balance? Nope.
I clearly outlined the components that constitute symmetry.

SOFT?

HORRIBLE TAPER?

Look at the delt/lat : waist ratio. Insane!

LACK OF DETAIL?

Dorian is the one with few striations, minimal vascularity, and more separations.
So No ... Ronnie does not lack detail ... Dorian does.
BGWell Is Back.Invariably

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #4112 on: June 12, 2006, 04:30:05 PM »
Dorian's combo of size , density , balance & proportion and dryness can't be matched

but it doesn't have to be: shape, detail and vascularity still look better.

that has been shown time and time again..

if Dorian's density, balance, dryness and proportion are so great, why does Ronnie destroy him in a upper body shot like the most muscular?

answer: see above.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #4113 on: June 12, 2006, 04:34:03 PM »
I don't think anyone in history was wider in terms of lats/back than Ronnie at the 2003 Olympia..

no one has been wider than this. Not Yates, not Sergio, not Haney. no one.

But to be fair, none of them were 287 pounds and ripped either.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #4114 on: June 12, 2006, 04:35:24 PM »
Fenix does his back look flat now?

Yates' back looks fine-until blown out of the water after a comparison..

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4115 on: June 12, 2006, 04:37:12 PM »
NO TRUCE!!!!  ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #4116 on: June 12, 2006, 04:43:55 PM »
Praetor Fenix, sweet mother of God..I thought ND wrote some long winded responses..try to keep em under 1000 words for gods sake. 
Yates' back looks fine-until blown out of the water after a comparison..

I think Yates backs stacks up nicely with the pics you chose, perhaps in other pics it would not have but in these it looks fine.
nasser=piece of shit

Praetor Fenix

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4117 on: June 12, 2006, 04:44:58 PM »
Fenix does his back look flat now?  ::)

I clearly specified in the rear double biceps pose.
So yes, with arms elevated, his back DOES look flat.
It lacks the width, thickness, and 3-dimensional ridges and contours Coleman's possesses.
His infraspinatus is too small, and though separated and dry, does not come out enough.
His lats only look average with arms extended overhead.

Thickness is admirable with arms extended, but Ronnie's is still better.
Same applies with width and density.

Besides, that picture you posted is so tired out. It is one of his best, granted, but you act as though you could produce several of comparable quality, which you could not. Camp Coleman has a mindnumbing variety and assortment of pictures (courtesy of pumpster, Hulkster, and NeoSeminole) to choose from to demonstrate Ronnie's superior lat width/thickness and trapezius thickness/density ranging over a course of several years.

Your collective sample of reference pictures is so small it's embarrassing. For you that is.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #4118 on: June 12, 2006, 04:46:52 PM »
I think Yates backs stacks up nicely

One of Yates' strengths, he looks good but if taper's arguably THE most important criteria, he loses given less lat width & wider waist. On the other hand, if density and detail are given equal weight, it's a wash, comes down to personal preference.

Praetor Fenix

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4119 on: June 12, 2006, 04:52:22 PM »
You're not even in the game fan-boy !! Dorian's combo of size , density , balance & proportion and dryness can't be matched , piss poor  ::) yet he managed to win 15 out of 17 contests and never place below 2nd yes he is piss poor , jackass !!

Classic ND:
1) Make a general statement in favor of Yates, provide no subsequent evidence
2) Follow it up with irrelevant filler

Seriously ND, I haven't written these f*cking marathon posts so you can simply say his "combo of size, density, balance, proportion, & dryness can't be matched" without one iota of evidence. They most certainly can be matched. In fact, Coleman exceeds his size, density, balance, & proportion!

Guess what, that leaves "dryness", and Dorian has nothing to show for it.
Minimal vascularity, poor muscle maturity, few striations.
As I have said, dryness in and of itself is no virtue. The entire purpose of coming in dry is to accentuate the underlying detail, which Dorian sorely lacks.

Your statistics, as always, are boring and irrelevant.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #4120 on: June 12, 2006, 04:59:13 PM »
One of Yates' strengths, he looks good but if taper's arguably THE most important criteria, he loses given less lat width & wider waist. On the other hand, if density and detail are given equal weight, it's a wash, comes down to personal preference.

smartest thing you've said all thread :P :P :P

nasser=piece of shit

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #4121 on: June 12, 2006, 05:02:56 PM »

nice shot of Ronnie's back standing relaxed at the 2001 Arnold Classic.
Personally, I think this is one of the most outstanding "totally relaxed" back shots of all time.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #4122 on: June 12, 2006, 05:04:03 PM »
Classic ND:

Seriously ND, I haven't written these f*cking marathon posts so you can simply say his "combo of size, density, balance, proportion, & dryness can't be matched" without one iota of evidence. They most certainly can be matched. In fact, Coleman exceeds his size, density, balance, & proportion!

As I have said, dryness in and of itself is no virtue. The entire purpose of coming in dry is to accentuate the underlying detail, which Dorian sorely lacks.

Great post!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #4123 on: June 12, 2006, 05:08:26 PM »
Classic ND:

I like when you type a lot , it fills my thread up nicely lol you've proven nothing , you like to present a nice package but a lot of what you do type is to bore people and it works , obviously you feel you've provided proof , I still strongly disagree with you reguardless of all your ' proof ' I provided ' proof ' to Dorian's superior symmetry/muscle balance/proportion/density/dryness and obviously you don't agree , you feel Ronnie would win all rounds with ease I laugh at that idea , so what does that leave is with? opossing opinions right back were we started lol but its all good thats what these boards are for  ;)

HOW DO YOU FEEL DORIAN WOULD FAIR AGAINST RONNIE COLEMAN NOW?

I think Dorian at his best (1993) would easily beat Ronnie. Dorian might not be as symmetrical as Ronnie, but all over he was more complete and in better condition at his best.

this quote makes all your typing null & void  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #4124 on: June 12, 2006, 05:08:42 PM »
Classic ND:

ND fave "retorts":

-blah, blah, blah
-lol