Author Topic: M1T FAQ  (Read 135806 times)

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
  • Carne Asada Fries=Carb Day
Re: M1T FAQ
« Reply #200 on: October 10, 2004, 05:47:02 PM »
So.  Even though the kidneys hurt,,,it's not doing toooo much damage?

do you do 2 or 4 week cycles?

I have 6oxo, milk thistle...m1t...suggest anything else I am missing?
D

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: October 11, 2004, 05:34:12 AM »
So.  Even though the kidneys hurt,,,it's not doing toooo much damage?

do you do 2 or 4 week cycles?

I have 6oxo, milk thistle...m1t...suggest anything else I am missing?

As far as too much damage, I don't know for sure, but as  soon as I stop my cycle the pain goes away in like 3 days.

I have been doing a new 4 week cycle as follows:  2 weeks 4 ad, 2 weeks 4 ad and M1T, 4 weeks off.  I am in day 10 of off cycle.

If kidney damage is a concern, you may want to add 500 mg of NAC along with the milk thistle.

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: October 11, 2004, 09:17:39 AM »
I was told 4ad is illegal here..San Diego.   So I can't get that.  I went strait m1t andmilkthistle.  Today is day 5, and my kidneys are starting to be sore,,regulary,,not on and off anymore.

but hey,,only 9 more days left...Funny thing is, my weight is about the same,,but my size is bigger,,,and I am getting noticebly leaner....

completely opposite from what I have been hearing to be results.

your thoughts?
D

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #203 on: October 11, 2004, 10:23:27 AM »
I was told 4ad is illegal here..San Diego.   So I can't get that.  I went strait m1t andmilkthistle.  Today is day 5, and my kidneys are starting to be sore,,regulary,,not on and off anymore.

but hey,,only 9 more days left...Funny thing is, my weight is about the same,,but my size is bigger,,,and I am getting noticebly leaner....

completely opposite from what I have been hearing to be results.

your thoughts?

My kidneys/lower back is sore when I work back or legs, and also when I do cardio.  When I am not working out I barely notice it. 

I am not smart as to California Laws on PH.  I just recieved some about a month ago, and am going to order some more this week, so I know it is still available for most of us. 

I have never taken M1T by itself.  I always have stacked it with 4ad.  I gain alot of weight during the cycle, alot of it water from the 4ad, which comes off pretty fast when I stop. 

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2004, 03:01:10 PM »
Well, I am on strait m1t and nord19. and 1test.   It's an all in one pill.

No water weight, or definition loss.  Only day five, so no sig. strength gains.

One thing for sure,,I am sore after every workout,,wich is not normal,,at least not this sore.

My kidneys seem to get sore when I drink cafeine drinks,,like redbull,,,or after a protein shake.... 

Other than that,,,racingheart on and off and that's all.

I'll update you in a week,,,,if I don't pull a flex.
D

matty77

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2004, 03:19:35 PM »
how are higher power m1t supps? i saw one on bodybuilding.com that contains the hawthorne berry, milk thistle in with the m1t. would this be any good? i included the link
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/mplus.html

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: October 12, 2004, 07:10:18 AM »
how are higher power m1t supps? i saw one on bodybuilding.com that contains the hawthorne berry, milk thistle in with the m1t. would this be any good? i included the link
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/mplus.html

Higher Power is the bb.com house brand.  Never tried them myself, but they have a good reputation.

you

« Reply #207 on: October 12, 2004, 09:48:41 AM »
M1t,,,does this happen to you.   I get hard as hell,, but it takes forever to cum.   it's like it's delayed.  Even when I am ready,,it doesn't go,,,

is that normal?  Is it a result of the atrophy?

conan the librarian

« Reply #208 on: October 12, 2004, 05:05:45 PM »
Iv got some m1t on the way from bb.com, gonna run around 10mg a day for three weeks, followed by a pct of nolvadex.
Im around 180lbs at the mo, was 210 bt have dieted down, am around 8% bf now.
   Anyway, on some boards people are claiming harsher sides than anadrol, are these claims justified, or are people over-reacting a bit.  :-\

used to it?

« Reply #209 on: October 13, 2004, 02:36:21 AM »
just to post from the other side of the spectrum, i have been takin m1t for about 3-4 weeks, 20mg a day on training days, 10 off, absolutely no soreness. i also fight and have not felt any sluggishness. my nipples dont hurt, but i think thats genetics, i mean i once took 1200mg of t200 in a week w/ no anti-aromatizing agents, no gyno.as for gains i have been on super low carbs for about 2 weeks, under 50 easily, and have gained about 4 pnds, up to 224, gotten a little stronger too.
as for this new bill that supposedly passed..should we stock up on thhis stuff now before its too late?

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #210 on: October 13, 2004, 05:33:50 AM »
just to post from the other side of the spectrum, i have been takin m1t for about 3-4 weeks, 20mg a day on training days, 10 off, absolutely no soreness. i also fight and have not felt any sluggishness. my nipples dont hurt, but i think thats genetics, i mean i once took 1200mg of t200 in a week w/ no anti-aromatizing agents, no gyno.as for gains i have been on super low carbs for about 2 weeks, under 50 easily, and have gained about 4 pnds, up to 224, gotten a little stronger too.
as for this new bill that supposedly passed..should we stock up on thhis stuff now before its too late?

As for the new bill, yes, you should stock up.  All PH's will be gone in about 90 days if the timeline is the same as it was for ephedra. 

still used to it

« Reply #211 on: October 13, 2004, 02:01:57 PM »
what else do you think will be taken off the market, you know, besides the good stuff, i.e. 1ad, m1t, anything we arent thinking of?

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #212 on: October 13, 2004, 06:18:53 PM »
what else do you think will be taken off the market, you know, besides the good stuff, i.e. 1ad, m1t, anything we arent thinking of?

All PH's and I heard melatonin because it is a hormone.  The only thing that I heard wll be left is DHEA.

GORE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #213 on: October 13, 2004, 10:06:35 PM »
what do you think will really happen, i mean when chemical ephedrine was supposedly banned, there were stores selling it under the pretense that if the store still had stock they could sell it, they just couldnt restock it, if so what do you think will happen if they cant still sell off backstock, a supersale? or do you think they'll rename it and sell it on the low'

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: October 14, 2004, 05:00:48 AM »
what do you think will really happen, i mean when chemical ephedrine was supposedly banned, there were stores selling it under the pretense that if the store still had stock they could sell it, they just couldnt restock it, if so what do you think will happen if they cant still sell off backstock, a supersale? or do you think they'll rename it and sell it on the low'

I doubt many stores will do that, but they will probably have 90 days after Bush signs the law, kind of like ephedrine, to sell out of thier stock.  The law was passed by Congress and the Senate last week, and now Bush just has to sign it, which is inevitable.  That is what a friend of mine who owns a local supp store has told me.  If the timeline was like ephedra, we have about 3 months left to get it.

GORE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: October 14, 2004, 05:05:04 AM »
i dont know about you guys, but when i lived in ca i couldnt buy chemical ephedrine, now i live in tennessee and can buy it at any conv. store or gas station.

GORE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: October 15, 2004, 05:59:46 PM »
this thread is dying a slow death :'(, but for those who still follow i added another 2lbs., up to 226, all the while on low carbs(under 50),low cals.,  lots of cardio, and still training for a fight,which is just another 2-3 hours of cardio, although its kinda anaerobic, .... i am impressed.

dirty_martini

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: October 15, 2004, 09:19:48 PM »
i noticed that in the first post it says to take 600mg (split into 2 servings) of 6-oxo a day for PCT.  based on that it would be 1 pill for each serving...being that its 300mg a pill.

serving suggestion is 3-6 pills a day...meaning 900-1800mg a day according to the label.

which should i follow?? also, is 6-oxo only for PCT or do you take it the entire time with the cycle??

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #218 on: October 16, 2004, 05:58:06 AM »
i noticed that in the first post it says to take 600mg (split into 2 servings) of 6-oxo a day for PCT.  based on that it would be 1 pill for each serving...being that its 300mg a pill.

serving suggestion is 3-6 pills a day...meaning 900-1800mg a day according to the label.

which should i follow?? also, is 6-oxo only for PCT or do you take it the entire time with the cycle??

6-oxo is 300 mg per serving, and a serving = 3 pills.  So 3 pills=300mg.

6-oxo is pretty expensive, and most people only use it for pct.

dirty_martini

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: October 16, 2004, 01:14:41 PM »

6-oxo is 300 mg per serving, and a serving = 3 pills.  So 3 pills=300mg.

6-oxo is pretty expensive, and most people only use it for pct.

my bad...i read it wrong...thanks

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #220 on: October 16, 2004, 01:29:43 PM »

my bad...i read it wrong...thanks

Not a problem!!

Brolly

• Getbig IV
  • Dick for days, Ass for weeks
« Reply #221 on: October 16, 2004, 09:38:54 PM »
I've done a 20mgs per/day {40-day} Methyl-1-Test cycle (I live in Canada by the way) and I'm on my PCT* of 40 days.

* 6 pills of 6-oxo per/day
* 3g of tribulus per/day
* 2g of Milk thistle per/day
* 2g of NAC per/day
* ZMA (as Label says)

For sex-drive: ask my girl, she can't wait for my next cycle.
For weight: 170lbs (before) - 180lbs (after) = 10 lbs (muscle)
For strength: by [%] went up 30% in everything pretty much!
For size: Very notice-able. (Lied 2 ppl: told them I was on Creatine)

Conculsion: M1T is a very good steriod if used right. Plus the girls will love you for it, as long as you know how to use it
GspotRocksGspot

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: October 18, 2004, 12:51:16 PM »
Maybe I am just a freak,,but

I am almost done with a 2week cycle.

Lost one Lb.  But leaned up A LOT.

More Muscle mass in shoulders, none too noticbly anywhere else.

Strengt has gone up A LOT as well...almost 25 lbs in bench for a full set of 10.  5lbs per arm on curls for a full set. 10lbs per arm on a set of 5.

It was more of a strength thing for me.,,I didn't gain any weight or size....but I only took m1t by itself as well....
D

GORE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: October 18, 2004, 03:00:34 PM »
4 weeks=+6lbs,, low carbs, low cals, gettin leaner everyday, only m1t, not even a protein shake

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: October 19, 2004, 04:25:47 PM »
I ate like crazy,,and protein shakes....how are you gaining 6lbs with no protein.....  sounds a little suspect to me....
D