Author Topic: Top 10 Reasons Why Palin Quit  (Read 4474 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Top 10 Reasons Why Palin Quit
« on: July 06, 2009, 11:01:44 AM »
avec regrets to David Letterman:

Top Ten Reasons Sarah Palin Resigned:

10) Next years Alaskan Budget only works with a ton of Stimulus dollars.

9) No one left to use the Me-Victim card on, so she victimized herself.

8) Has found her soul mate in Argentina.

7) Soon to be release sex tape of her taking it in the rear from Jonah Goldberg as Kathryn Lopez masturbates in the background.

6) Knocked up by A-Rod at the last Yankees’ game.

5) Knocked up by Giuliani at last Yankees’ game.

4) Modeling for Runners World more in line with her ambitions.

3) Knocked out by David Letterman at last Yankees’ game.

2) Having appeared in Runners World, now incredibly interested in these books thingies, and will spend the next three years working on her book, which true to form, she will promptly quit half way through.

1) Woke up one morning and asked herself "What the hell was anyone thinking letting me run anything"?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Palin Quit
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 11:16:31 AM »
Really sucks that your party's hope and future called it quits huh?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 12:23:40 PM »

Why would that suck?She is going to make millions off her book and speaking tours.It sucks not to be her.Now,it must REALLY suck to know that the mesiah is failing so miserably that everything he is touching is turning to shit.The economy,unemployment,foreign affairs,now he wants a new stimulous,cap and trade.If this guy was a baseball player he would be batting like .050.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 12:40:53 PM »

Not at bad as your party's leaders destroying the country :-/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 12:44:10 PM »
Why would that suck?She is going to make millions off her book and speaking tours.It sucks not to be her.Now,it must REALLY suck to know that the mesiah is failing so miserably that everything he is touching is turning to shit.The economy,unemployment,foreign affairs,now he wants a new stimulous,cap and trade.If this guy was a baseball player he would be batting like .050.

I can only imagine the crowd of angry, hysterical retards that would show up to a Palin book speaking engagement.  I'm sure it would be mostly people like this:

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 12:52:56 PM »

lol.. ok, scare crow ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 12:54:59 PM »
I can only imagine the crowd of angry, hysterical retards that would show up to a Palin book speaking engagement.  I'm sure it would be mostly people like this:

I bet the people showing up to Palin's book signing wont be expecting her to pay their mortgage and gas bill.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 01:05:53 PM »
I bet the people showing up to Palin's book signing wont be expecting her to pay their mortgage and gas bill.

Or how about the pussy that worked for McDonalds who was panting like a girl screaming "Oh thank you god" when he adressed Obama.Please,dont compare the fools that voted for Obama to anyone.In fact,we need only look at the fools who sat in his church for twenty years to see what that dick believes in.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 01:08:42 PM »
I bet that lady is on welfare now and was foreclosed on and blames Bush. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 01:10:21 PM »
I bet that lady is on welfare now and was foreclosed on and blames Bush. 

How about that lady Henrieta[spelling]the old lady who said to Obama "we need help".Still poor,still in exactly the same boat as she was.Thats change we can believe in.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 01:13:15 PM »
>:( >:( >:(

You, sir, are a vile, revolting racist.

Thanks.I guess using racial slurs is much worse then insulting a child with down syndrome.In the words of Greg Valentino "FUCK OFF".

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 01:18:10 PM »
Thanks.I guess using racial slurs is much worse then insulting a child with down syndrome.In the words of Greg Valentino "FUCK OFF".

The only one around here with Down syndrome is you, Ninny Ninmaugh. Do you have a day job? Perhaps your employer would like to know what kind of racist, hateful posts you make here?  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 01:20:13 PM »
Straw - do you need to be reminded?????

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 01:48:05 PM »
The only one around here with Down syndrome is you, Ninny Ninmaugh. Do you have a day job? Perhaps your employer would like to know what kind of racist, hateful posts you make here?  :-\

Is that supposed to scare me you gutless puke.Perhaps I could find your IP address and find where you live and show up on your doorstep.Then what the fuck would you do punk?Piss in your pants you little bitch.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 01:50:41 PM »
Wow,your as funny as that filthy little jew bastard Al Franken.Any jokes about Obamas tranny wife or his nappy headed punk ass bitch kids?

hahaha, so now you're attacking some kids who happen to be black. Your pretty pathetic, Mimfag.

You reek of uneducated white trash.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 01:57:54 PM »
hahaha, so now you're attacking some kids who happen to be black. Your pretty pathetic, Mimfag.

You reek of uneducated white trash.

Hey stupid,the post was posted to show how pathetic the left is AND IT WORKED.You guys get all upset over any knocking of race BUT when it comes to knocking disabled kids you dont blink an eye UNLESS its about another left wing idiot.

NOT ONCE have I seen you say a god dam thing about anyone on here knocking Palins son[or anyone in the media doing it either],but once you post a post about Obamas kid,you get a reaction of horror.Oh  no ,a racial post.Lets get back to insulting down syndrome kids.

Sorry if you cant keep up.I will try harder to post easier things for you to understand.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 02:09:42 PM »
Is that supposed to scare me you gutless puke.Perhaps I could find your IP address and find where you live and show up on your doorstep.Then what the fuck would you do punk?Piss in your pants you little bitch.

Can you afford a transatlantic flight?   :P (Yes, that means you would have to leave your trailer park!)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 02:14:27 PM »
Can you afford a transatlantic flight?   :P (Yes, that means you would have to leave your trailer park!)

No thanks,I will just stay here and stock up on guns and get ready for the race war.I think tonight I will fly my confederate flag,sit on my porch with my shirt off with my bib overalls and pick my tooth while I drink some moonshine and listen to some country music. YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAW!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 02:14:50 PM »

Sir Humpty, I am sure Billy is not the one you want to fight around here. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 02:15:40 PM »
No thanks,I will just stay here and stock up on guns and get ready for the race war.I think tonight I will fly my confederate flag,sit on my porch with my shirt off with my bib overalls and pick my tooth while I drink some moonshine and listen to some country music. YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAW!
WOAH

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2009, 02:19:13 PM »

That made me laugh. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2009, 02:19:57 PM »
WOAH

Mal - you better figure out a discipline that will not be subject to the govt health plan. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2009, 02:32:25 PM »
Mal - you better figure out a discipline that will not be subject to the govt health plan. 

Bro im just livin my life...gonna go where the wind takes me...na im jokin..ill do my rounds hopefully in LOS ANGELES and ill get to learn a lot and make my decision..but thats light years away

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2009, 07:11:19 PM »
We already have a govt health plan.

It's called the Emergency room.

Sandra

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2009, 04:15:12 AM »
We already have a govt health plan.

It's called the Emergency room.

Sandra

Mal is a good guy and in medical school paying a fortune for tuition.  My advice to him is to find a discpline that will not be subjected to reduced reimbursements by the govt.