Author Topic: Serge Nubret is here  (Read 694141 times)

sammy1980

• Getbig II
  • congrats to the new mr o: melvin anthony
Re: Serge Nubret is here
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2006, 01:35:58 PM »
serge, you was a fan of blood volume training rite? like real high volume, and trying to work the muscles by lifting lots of sets in a short period of time.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2006, 01:37:19 PM »
Absolutely without a doubt one of the most perfect bodies ever to compete.  A TRUE legend.  Awesome to have you here Serge.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2006, 01:38:38 PM »
Serge, did you really only eat one meal per day?

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2006, 01:46:01 PM »
Serge...did you use it or not?

I was waiting for this one.

I will answer in this way : I start bodybuilding in 1958 and 2 year later i won the title of the must muscular man in the world, it was an IFBB contest which was helded in Montreal, You know my physic how can they declared me the must muscular man in the World with with kind of physic? and with a 20 inches arm, but I leart later that the federation was not ready to admit that a black man win this title of "Mr. UNIVERSE" don't forget it was in 1960. And I can tell you that I did not know nothing about those products. So I knew that it was possible to have 22 inches arm, without that, I know a lot of people won't beleive it, but the first thing they ask you now, it is what are you taking but never what are you doing.

Serge

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2006, 01:47:32 PM »
I was waiting for this one.

I will answer in this way : I start bodybuilding in 1958 and 2 year later i won the title of the must muscular man in the world, it was an IFBB contest which was helded in Montreal, You know my physic how can they declared me the must muscular man in the World with with kind of physic? and with a 20 inches arm, but I leart later that the federation was not ready to admit that a black man win this title of "Mr. UNIVERSE" don't forget it was in 1960. And I can tell you that I did not know nothing about those products. So I knew that it was possible to have 22 inches arm, without that, I know a lot of people won't beleive it, but the first thing they ask you now, it is what are you taking but never what are you doing.

Serge
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!, you're not saying that your arms were 22 inches are you Serge?

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2006, 01:47:56 PM »
when the blue stars are there, I'll believe

You are like St. THOMAS?

Serge

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2006, 01:49:12 PM »
Serge,

Do you like any of the current bodybuilding physiques?

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2006, 01:49:22 PM »
serge when you did body parts 2 times a week..how did you split your workouts? did you workout 6 days a week? great to have you here!!

I just posted my training program

Serge

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2006, 01:50:24 PM »
but the first thing they ask you now, it is what are you taking but never what are you doing.

Serge

it is very easy to find out what a training regimine is, as people are quite open about it, but since no one talks about the pharmacologicals then obviously that becomes the more asked question.  everyone wants to know ALL the pieces of the puzzle, not just 2/3.
its comin today

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2006, 01:50:45 PM »
Great having you here Serge. You are total class.
and keep moving!

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2006, 01:51:24 PM »
Serge....I hope you post on here a lot and make this your online home. There is so many things we can learn from you.

Glad to have you here

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2006, 01:53:32 PM »
serge welcome to the forum.  you were an awesome bb, one of the greatest of all time. many professional bb today overdo it with the drugs and eating and hence look nothing like the physiques of your time, which are still considered the ideal to many.  this is still a topic of debate here on getbig today.

we rarely get chances to hear what people took back in the 60s and 70s since pros of that era dont post much.  if you still find it taboo to write a detailed description i understand, but i think many here would appreciate hearing the truth and being able to compare it to what they've heard/experienced.  

it may even help people who have gone overboard in their pursuit for size, and will thus realize that more is not always better if in fact you guys used less than the pros do now, which many of us assume.

so to reiterate, the pros of today will not speak about their hormone use because they are still actively competing, but as a non competitor could you tell us what some of your diet and hormone consumption looked like back in the 70's?

thanks

If I am here to post i to tell the truth. I think that I just answer some of those questions that every body here wants to know.

Serge

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2006, 01:54:38 PM »
what did you think of Arnold and Sergio when you first saw them in person, Serge?

sammy1980

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2006, 01:55:12 PM »
I just posted my training program

Serge
thanks i saw it.  ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2006, 01:56:12 PM »
Absolutely without a doubt one of the most perfect bodies ever to compete.  A TRUE legend.  Awesome to have you here Serge.
i agree, Serge was incredible.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2006, 01:56:22 PM »
serge, get your blue stars from ron!
X

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2006, 01:59:24 PM »
I'll give it the benefit of a doubt.  Serge had one of the best physiques in the sport's history.  The average person could look at Serge and be impressed; the averagre person looks at on of today's pros and all they think is "Steroids." :(

How can you be so right, I used to train 3/5 hours a day. And now only 45 mn a day, what that how someone can be a champion with this kind of training. None other sport in the world that can happened. So BB is a sport or not????? If is NO that means I lost 48 years of my time. If is yes stop those products, so why WEIDER does not act now?....

Serge

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2006, 02:03:40 PM »
I'm Paolo now... as Serge asked me, I add some recent photos...

THANK YOU PAOLO, I TOLD YOU THAT THIS GUY IS EXCEPTIONAL? HE FOUND THE RIGHT PHOTOS IN ONE MINUTE.

THE FIRST PHOTO IS THE ONE I TOLD YOU ABOUT WHEN I POSED 3 YEARS AGO AT 65 YEAR OLD

SERGE

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2006, 02:05:21 PM »

Nice to see you here - respect is due!

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2006, 02:06:30 PM »
so it is really him...get your blue stars from Ron, just PM him

Why you don't do it yourself ?

Serge

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 01, 2006, 02:06:47 PM »
lookn' awesome even at 65, Serge.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 01, 2006, 02:07:00 PM »
Great to have you here Serge.  You're awesome, man.

I'm curious, who would you say was the most obnoxious person you ever competed against?  

sammy1980

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2006, 02:07:28 PM »
Why you don't do it yourself ?

Serge

lol  ;D

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: December 01, 2006, 02:08:40 PM »
serge, get your blue stars from ron!

He does not need them he is above those things ;D

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: December 01, 2006, 02:10:46 PM »
He is a good guy, no question about that.

Looks like he aged 20 years between 2003 and 2006. It is crazy how much younger a person in shape looks. He can probably get back in shape in 5 months max.

Yes I stopped training for 3 year because of a hip surgery, I started traing again less than 3 month ago, and I lost alredy about 15 kg withoutout a very strict diet.

Serge