Author Topic: OneMoreRep Q&A (Yes Homo)  (Read 9256 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: OneMoreRep Q&A (Yes Homo)
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2012, 06:50:50 AM »
Well, he knocked Sucky the fuck out. That was aces.    :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2012, 06:51:27 AM »
As do I Tito!

My favorite is the Calla Lily.  Prior to full blossoming, the Calla Lily appears unremarkable in presentation...

...But upon full blossoming, it sparks up an image of true beauty that subconsciously sparks interest in me, although I can't pinpoint why exactly..

"1"

That's a damn impressive stamen ya got there!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Question for OneMoreRep...
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2012, 09:10:19 AM »
Depends on what you mean by daylights...

Back when I was a member at MuscleMayhem.com, I made reference to the fact that Craig was the undercover pro at bodybuilding.com and that he would take cheap shots at Victor Martinez's physique.  Since he was a member at Musclemayhem, he came out of his face and started to call me names and said that if he were to ever see me in person, he would kick my teeth in.

Well, a few months passed and he kept on with his bullshit.  Now, what Craig didn't know was that I am good friends with the IFBB pros in the NYC circuit (Kamali, Rob lopez, Jason Arntz, and ESPECIALLY Victor Martinez).  I used to be the direct source for all pictures and insider news to Victor Martinez, as I was a friend and a member of his old gym (Victor's gym).

So, in light of all that, that same year they were holding the NY PRO and Craig was in town all week and had mentioned in passing that he would be training at Victor's gym for 2 days.

I then called him out on mayhem and told him that I go there to workout 4 days of the week (Mon-Thurs) and will gladly face him in order to get my teeth kicked in.  He agreed and said that he would meet me on a Tuesday night at the gym.

So, Tuesday rolls around and I am at the gym with both Victor and Jason Arntz (they both knew about this online tough guy act Craig was clinging on to and were anxious to see if Craig would react upon seeing me).  Craig shows up and is all friendly with both Victor and Jason and just as he was about to go to change at the locker room, Victor says, "Craig, I want you to meet NYCMAN (my old screen name from MuscleMayhem), I know you wanted to fuck him up, well here he is".

I stood about 2 feet away from him and told him that my teeth are ready for the tip of his boots.  He laughed and said, "Come on man, you know all that online shit is just talk.  I didn't mean that shit, it's all for the fans".  In return, I told him, "I am going to step outside and wait for you to come out and kick my teeth in, if you don't step out with me, you're a coward".

Craig replied with, "Yeah fucking right, I'm going to fight you in your hometown and with all of your friends surrounding you outside".  I said, "You either step outside or you're a coward".  I then proceeded to step outside, waited there with Victor's old friend and manager of Victor's gym DEAN LEWIS (who later went on to run security at club Pacha in NYC) and Craig just looked at me from the inside and waved his hand at me as if I was crazy and then just went to change.

Later that night, as I was about to leave, Craig approached me and said that there were no hard feelings and that a real man knows other real men and that because of that he had no problems with me.  Afterwards, he later went and signed on to mayhem and said that there were no problems and that if anything we had a lot in common.

From that moment on, I just ignored him on Mayhem, because in my mind he was both a coward and a scumbag.

That was it..
"1"  

But, but, but...
Craig was tougher than all UFC fighters combined  :'(

Craig very well knew that Mossad would have assassinated him if he hurt a "fellow" kibutzian and tried to de-escalate the potentially catabolic situtation.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2012, 09:28:18 AM »
You're no slouch yourself stud.

If anything, you're one of the best posters on this site, whom I both respect and admire.

"1"
You make me blush. :-[
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2012, 09:31:59 AM »
Omr is one funny homo, kwon to

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2012, 10:25:02 AM »
dr.chimps seems a bit fag too ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2012, 10:30:39 AM »
lots of flirting between chaos and one more rep in this thread
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2012, 10:38:17 AM »
lots of flirting between chaos and one more rep in this thread

There's no use though.  I tried to bring Chaos over to the "Dark" side, but he couldn't get past the entire "sticking your penis into the rectum of another man" thing.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2012, 10:42:06 AM »
There's no use though.  I tried to bring Chaos over to the "Dark" side, but he couldn't get past the entire "sticking your penis into the rectum of another man" thing.

"1"

yeah bit of a road block that one
T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2012, 10:46:41 AM »
yeah bit of a road block that one

I always tell the straight guys that it's just like a tighter, inverted vagina.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2012, 10:52:06 AM »
I always tell the straight guys that it's just like a tighter, inverted vagina.

"1"

il take your word for it  :-X
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2012, 10:54:25 AM »
i like this guy [no homo]

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2012, 11:15:40 AM »
Not to mention that I have gotten my ass tapped & knocked out countless amount of times and will gladly admit that.

I actually prefer to roll with better fighters that can beat me easily, as I find it's the best way to learn and get better."1"

TRUTH...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2012, 11:18:35 AM »
TRUTH...

Hey young man, how is med school coming?

Also, upon completion, what specialty are you considering?

I know I am bias with my views, but if you care about this old fag's opinion, I would recommend: Dermatology, Anesthesia, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery or Orthopedic Surgery.

Keep me updated,
"1"

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2012, 11:32:44 AM »
Hey young man, how is med school coming?

Also, upon completion, what specialty are you considering?

I know I am bias with my views, but if you care about this old fag's opinion, I would recommend: Dermatology, Anesthesia, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery or Orthopedic Surgery.
Keep me updated,
"1"

Did my Internship last year and ill  be done with my res in May. My first match didnt work so i was able to change, Thats why im a year behind. Im doing Ortho because i want to stay close to sports. I initially wanted to do family but Ortho has more job opportunities.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2012, 11:39:57 AM »
Did my Internship last year and ill  be done with my res in May. My first match didnt work so i was able to change, Thats why im a year behind. Im doing Ortho because i want to stay close to sports. I initially wanted to do family but Ortho has more job opportunities.

Ortho is the best way to stick to sports.

Regarding your residency, I thought orthopedic residencies were 5 years in length, did you take an alternative route?

Also, congrats on finishing med school young man!

"1"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2012, 11:41:25 AM »
You're no slouch yourself stud.

If anything, you're one of the best posters on this site, whom I both respect and admire.

"1"

Sounds like you two should meet up and "spar".

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #67 on: October 15, 2012, 12:04:57 PM »

"1"
All you have to do is buy him a Danzig cd and rub his cankles.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2012, 12:08:20 PM »
All you have to do is buy him a Danzig cd and rub his cankles.
Your mom told you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #69 on: October 15, 2012, 12:10:13 PM »
balls to the floor squats in prison you say?
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #70 on: October 15, 2012, 12:11:33 PM »