Author Topic: Time to hit 220 4%  (Read 19772 times)

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
Re: Time to hit 220 4%
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2015, 07:43:48 AM »
Are you guys just a bunch of cocky meatheads who walk around like they know it all? I'm fucking 19 and am starting somewhere and have goals I want to accomplish but I can't even get a decent welcome around here without getting fucking ragged on by all you douchebags. I thought fitness is where people helped eachother?? I guess these days or around here that doesn't happen

Getbig is not the place if you have ego issues my friend. That place will rape your mind, leaving you on the verge of insanity, babbling incoherently while you realize the desolate place that your mind has become.

Quite fun if you're an alpha though.  :D

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2015, 09:08:30 AM »
To the OP...

Nobody really cares about your issue. As for myself, seeing some twig loaded on gear like yourself is a major face palm like you have no idea. Then again, you are part of this "generation fail" so no real surprise to read this shit.

Are you aware how pathetic it comes accross to use all that gear and look the way you do? You really have no clue do you???

So yeah, good luck with that, so fuck you and your sissy ass goals.

The end.
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2015, 09:47:03 AM »
And he was never to be seen on this forum again haha

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2015, 10:49:16 AM »
Henceforth, OP shall be known as "Breckfast Boy"

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2015, 11:36:48 AM »
op is mentally retarded. Confirmed and affirmed.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2015, 11:44:09 AM »
19 , 4% ripped gets 10's.  Sure OP wasn't Flinstones?

gainscity

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2015, 02:45:28 PM »
To the OP...

Nobody really cares about your issue. As for myself, seeing some twig loaded on gear like yourself is a major face palm like you have no idea. Then again, you are part of this "generation fail" so no real surprise to read this shit.

Are you aware how pathetic it comes accross to use all that gear and look the way you do? You really have no clue do you???

So yeah, good luck with that, so fuck you and your sissy ass goals.

The end.

I'm on 1 gram weekly of gear and that's a lot??!

gainscity

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2015, 02:50:00 PM »
So I'm in the generation fail?! You don't know where I started at, what I've accomplished, and what I will accomplish in my life so I'll post up when I accomplish those goals and blow all you fuckers minds away who think I can't do it. All you can kiss my ass, no one is in this thread is even trying to help me but instead all I have got was bashed

gainscity

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2015, 02:52:01 PM »
Bro people are trying to help you but you're like delusional lol....

1. You say you want to be in men's physique yet want to be 220 @ 4% when a majority of the top mens physique competitions are like 190-200 at around your height....

2. You say you're 6% but I doubt you know what 6% really is

3. You say you want to be 220 @ 4% bodyfat this year but I don't think you realize how hard that really is and how it's more than likely not going to happen especially at the doses you're using

name one person who has tried to help me, I've got bashed and that's it

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2015, 04:17:33 PM »
maybe because of your thread title, your not going to hit 220lbs at 4percent this summer and I wont be getting blown away. You may however compete, look good and do well, and I wish you the best with that.

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2015, 05:01:08 PM »
This is 6% BF% at 155-160 lbs and look how shredded alberto is. Shit dropping another 2% BF% and being 4% BF might be dangerous to some people. Those IFBB Pro's don't compete at 2-3% anymore! not since the 80's early 90's

I remember MMo and that other guy Benfatto who both died getting to lean I think they were hitting 2%BF but costed them their life!

gainscity

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2015, 06:15:26 PM »
maybe because of your thread title, your not going to hit 220lbs at 4percent this summer and I wont be getting blown away. You may however compete, look good and do well, and I wish you the best with that.

Okay I think some people misunderstood me, I realize how stupid it'd be if I thought I could go from 205-210 to 220lbs and leaner in 12 weeks but that's not what I meant at all. What I asked was is it possible for my stage weight to go up maybe 5lbs from where I'm at now in 12 weeks. 220lbs is more of a long term goal for me I would like to be there by the end of this year which is what I meant.. Thanks anyways for the courage I appreciate it

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2015, 05:58:02 AM »
Okay I think some people misunderstood me, I realize how stupid it'd be if I thought I could go from 205-210 to 220lbs and leaner in 12 weeks but that's not what I meant at all. What I asked was is it possible for my stage weight to go up maybe 5lbs from where I'm at now in 12 weeks. 220lbs is more of a long term goal for me I would like to be there by the end of this year which is what I meant.. Thanks anyways for the courage I appreciate it

Dude fuck off! You came here with an attitude and being clearly delusional. That NEVER works on Getbig.

Guys around here are amongst the most helpful on any boards but you've got to be honest (not humble, just honest) with how you phrase your question or ask for advice. Maybe if your title had
 been "Any tips or advice on how to get contest ready for this summer" you would've been swarmed with good advice from guys that actually have been there. You're 19, new to the game (don't fucking tell me about your accomplishments. At that age, kudos if you can wipe your own ass, you've done nothing yet) clearly you don't know how hard it is to get from where you are to where you want to go and yet you assume you'll get there instead of asking for help to steer you in the right direction.... Hell, you probably could've been given props because you have a good physique for a kid ( props mixed in amongst the usual Getbig flames mind you). Jizmo clearly tried to do that but you fucking blew it.

Getbig is life, raw. People might be political/polite in the real world but in here, that hypocrisy never flies. If you're full of it, you'll get told. So just wake up, smell the coffee, delete that stupid fucking account of yours, go lie in the fetal position for a while and come back when you are ready to be a man and assume that there is still a great deal you don't understand about life.

Now get lost "Breckfast boy"

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2015, 02:19:18 AM »

to be fair to jizmo hes usually quite hard on people and he tried to help.

i just saw you attitude and your physique  - your thread title. n thought

id love to punch this kid in the face

no you dont look like you lift you look like you do alot of cardio and diet on no carbs,

now go stick on the colourfull board shorts and compete your scrawny little ass off breakfast boy!

gainscity

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2015, 05:10:50 PM »
to be fair to jizmo hes usually quite hard on people and he tried to help.

i just saw you attitude and your physique  - your thread title. n thought

id love to punch this kid in the face

no you dont look like you lift you look like you do alot of cardio and diet on no carbs,

now go stick on the colourfull board shorts and compete your scrawny little ass off breakfast boy!

At least I think I'm making good gains recently, pretty good back for a 19 yr old or no lol

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2015, 05:30:45 PM »
At least I think I'm making good gains recently, pretty good back for a 19 yr old or no lol

You and i are both making amazing gains for our age bro most physique competitors are in their mid twenties...Just be patient and give it a few more years and you'll get to that level i mean thjnk about it...You look better than like 95% of guys our age just thibk of how much were going to grow with a few more years of training

gainscity

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2015, 05:39:41 PM »
You and i are both making amazing gains for our age bro most physique competitors are in their mid twenties...Just be patient and give it a few more years and you'll get to that level i mean thjnk about it...You look better than like 95% of guys our age just thibk of how much were going to grow with a few more years of training

Yeah I noticed all my competitors tell me their age and its always mid 20s to 30s but yeah when we hit our mid 20s who knows where we'll be but we're smart and starting up early so I see nothing but a good future for us with hitting our goals lol you're right it takes time to hit our peak, just gotta have the patience.

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2015, 01:49:20 AM »
your tiny, tiny back, tiny arms, tiny shoulders

the end

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2015, 04:56:20 PM »

the end

LOL. a little rough on the youngster

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2015, 06:03:10 PM »
The arms are pretty small

gainscity

« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2015, 06:58:28 PM »

the end

I'll come talk to ya when I'm 220 and can't forget the "4%" either ;)

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2015, 08:21:26 PM »
Never then
good riddance
Now fuck off

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2015, 06:52:28 AM »
reduce the test to 250 range if you want to do physique, make up the mgs with either tren, winstrol or anadrol/dbol here and there

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2015, 08:48:33 AM »
Never then
good riddance
Now fuck off

I read that part at first and thought, "hmm, I don't remember telling anyone to fuck off here, what gives?"

It was you the asshole being an asshole here, ahahah, phew, not me, hahah....
?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2015, 02:07:47 PM »
LOL. a little rough on the youngster

Lol i feel like I'm off cycle

It's been 3 days without a shot, got 2 ear infections
So taking some time off - by time off I mean maximum 6 days lol

Clear those " bro science androgen receptors"

Nah the kids lean give him that but he's tiny

Reminds me of a spider monkey