Author Topic: Honestly ive been listening to a shitload of classical music latley  (Read 5348 times)

dov

• Getbig IV
Re: Honestly ive been listening to a shitload of classical music latley
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2009, 05:40:02 PM »
aren't you from Hickory?
Apex, Norf Kakalaki ;D

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
U

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2009, 06:34:56 PM »
I like Baroque, Classical, and a little Romantic but most post-Beethoven compositions leave me pretty cold, although Wagner did some nifty stuff.

Maybe if I can find one other person in this world who likes Opera, I might like it myself.

There's a great lecture put out by The Teaching Company called How to Listen to and Understand Opera which I am currently seeding.  I don't know how to post a torrent download but you can google it plus the word 'torrent'.

Opera sucks ass.  Some obese, hairy, smelly italian slob singing 3 or 4 octaves higher than any real man can sing to a bunch of dullards who think they are cultured.

I do like classical music though.  ;D

Without a translated libretto, there's no way of knowing what's going on.  Check out the second act finale of The Marriage of Figaro to dispell the notion of opera as uptight snobbery.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2009, 06:41:16 PM »
i feel much more stable and able to think much better than listening to rock music or am radio talk shows. I enjoy the station while i drink busch ice 5.9 percent alcohol 24 pack can for only 11 bucks too cant beat that , while i do excercises, in betewwen a few beers and some lifts/punches ill have a serving of cooked kale in velvitta cheese and or seeds/nuts of some type

Honestly, I've been listening to a shitload of Disturbed lately.  Turns out you can download their whole body of work off of Amazon in MP3 format (no DRM) for $27.  I feel much more.., blah, blah, blah... I enjoy blah, blah, blah... while I drink a nice bottle of Shiraz... blah, blah, blah... serving of tuna sashimi, salmon sushi, california roll, and miso soup...  blah, blah, blah...

"It's only boring horseshit if you want it to be!"
Ron: "I am lazy."

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2009, 06:44:27 PM »

Honestly, I've been listening to a shitload of Disturbed lately.  Turns out you can download their whole body of work off of Amazon in MP3 format (no DRM) for $27.  I feel much more.., blah, blah, blah... I enjoy blah, blah, blah... while I drink a nice bottle of Shiraz... blah, blah, blah... serving of tuna sashimi, salmon sushi, california roll, and miso soup...  blah, blah, blah...

"It's only boring horseshit if you want it to be!"

Barossa Valley Shiraz and you can't go wrong, grumpy.  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Wow epic black dominance from 35-45 seconds
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2009, 07:20:20 PM »
 :o
that white guy is a fucking idiot looking in the mirror for too long, so is the black guy hes gonna catch karma hell , but all in all good ownining and showing superiority  ;D
A

clued-up

• Getbig V
Re: Wow epic black dominance from 35-45 seconds
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2009, 07:33:38 PM »
that guy has a great structure.. tiny little waist.

spinnis

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1255128404/Candid_Camera_Prank_Goes_Very_Wrong_in_an_Awesome_Way

"A little advice, dont do a candid camera prank show right outside the Jean Claude Van Dam Gym And Man Spa."

;D

spinnis

fucking beautiful kick lol

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
wtf that dude had no right to kick that guy that dude would go to jail if they caught that on mall video tape  ;D
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
swede would you like it if i just decked you to the floor with hard hook after you came running out of victorias secret with panties on your head?
A

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Some people think they can do anything for television entertainment.  ::) Deserved.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
fucking animals these russians are...shithole
but great kick though

spinnis

swede would you like it if i just decked you to the floor with hard hook after you came running out of victorias secret with panties on your head?

Yeah I fear your falcon punch, it could Almost kill a fly I can only imagine what it would do to a human!  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Yeah I fear your falcon punch, it could Almost kill a fly I can only imagine what it would do to a human!  ;D

you're a short mouthy bastid are you related to Bast on here?
A

spinnis

you're a short mouthy bastid are you related to Bast on here?

who are you now again?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Don't quite get it, who is who? What was meant to be a joke for the camera and what not?

spinnis

Don't quite get it, who is who? What was meant to be a joke for the camera and what not?

the guy that threw the "net"  is the prankster, no one else knows it, except the dude that comes running screaming its just a joke or something like that.. after the jokster get K T F O

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
fucking beautiful kick lol
That was pretty fuckin sweet!
TEAM LESNAR

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2009, 07:24:28 AM »
aren't you from Hickory?

No, but I grew up in the far western part of NC....I also lived in Hickory for awhile, but I now live in Raleigh.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
that is Savate in action

notice the guy doing the kicking was VERY metrosexual

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2009, 08:53:53 AM »
Confederacy of Dunces reference ? My valve is closing up

Ha! Great book. Bought mine from a Mobile Bay newspaper guy who was sent a copy to review. They keep saying they'll make a movie of it, but that'll be really difficult.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2009, 09:07:25 AM »
Ha! Great book. Bought mine from a Mobile Bay newspaper guy who was sent a copy to review. They keep saying they'll make a movie of it, but that'll be really difficult.

My mate lent me that book after he had raved about it for years.

I gave up after about fifty pages.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
that is Savate in action

notice the guy doing the kicking was VERY metrosexual

how many of those sailor shirts do you own, stud?
Deep Tissue Massage