Author Topic: Arnold Schwarzenegger - 💪Muscle gallery  (Read 2103902 times)

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
  • youtube.com/channel/UCM3b-ovhSj2GjARYWYWwODQ
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - 💪Muscle gallery
« Reply #6675 on: September 27, 2020, 08:37:29 AM »
72? ;D

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6676 on: September 27, 2020, 08:39:35 AM »
 ???

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6677 on: September 27, 2020, 07:29:35 PM »
Two of my favorite Arnold shots. Shows why he was the best of all time.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #6678 on: September 27, 2020, 07:36:39 PM »

Especially when you consider the era he competed in. He really was in a class of his own. No wonder he got bored with competing and went on to movies.

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6679 on: September 27, 2020, 08:37:59 PM »

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6680 on: September 27, 2020, 08:41:49 PM »

;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6681 on: September 27, 2020, 10:03:15 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6682 on: September 28, 2020, 12:49:40 AM »
best pic ever of serge

If he only could bring up his legs he would have dominated after Arnold retired. I think he would have even beaten Lou for a couple of years until Ferrigno matured and refined his physique more.

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6683 on: September 28, 2020, 07:22:42 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #6684 on: September 28, 2020, 07:27:55 AM »
;D
Compared to today his deltS look Sorta normal nice look and shape ,it was his chest that looks awesome and stood out cool look.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6685 on: September 28, 2020, 09:30:07 AM »

He was.the best all time for reasons you are probably unaware of. There is a lot more going on with his physique and its presentation than meets the eye. I will say this, he was so far ahead of the game he wasnt really competing per se, more like doing exhibitions. He was looking forward at the future, not at the guy standing next to him onstage. He knew for sure no doubt that he had no real competition. And that makes for a lonely throne.

Tragically that implies we will never know what he could have done had a worthy challenger been there to light a fire under his ass.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6686 on: September 28, 2020, 11:23:41 AM »
He was.the best all time for reasons you are probably unaware of. There is a lot more going on with his physique and its presentation than meets the eye. I will say this, he was so far ahead of the game he wasnt really competing per se, more like doing exhibitions. He was looking forward at the future, not at the guy standing next to him onstage. He knew for sure no doubt that he had no real competition. And that makes for a lonely throne.

Tragically that implies we will never know what he could have done had a worthy challenger been there to light a fire under his ass.

You don’t think either Sergio ( in great condition) or Louie given a couple more years weren’t real
Challenges to Arnold - I’d say you’d be in the minority, & I do believe Arnold was ahead of the game
Only he couldn’t come in under par or take either lightly.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6687 on: September 28, 2020, 12:14:59 PM »
when Sergio appeared too much for Arnold, Weider would suspend Sergio
and write in his mags that Sergio chickened out.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6688 on: September 28, 2020, 07:51:37 PM »
Compared to today his deltS look Sorta normal nice look and shape ,it was his chest that looks awesome and stood out cool look.

Yes, Arnold had kind of sloping shoulders. That is one of the body parts that has really taken on a whole new look with modern bbers. But even to this day no has exceeded Arnold's chest. Something about Arnold, Lou, and Serge. They had a look to their pecs that no one seems to have today.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6689 on: September 28, 2020, 07:56:40 PM »
You don’t think either Sergio ( in great condition) or Louie given a couple more years weren’t real
Challenges to Arnold - I’d say you’d be in the minority, & I do believe Arnold was ahead of the game
Only he couldn’t come in under par or take either lightly.

Definitely Lou and even at Sergio's best I still think Arnold looked better. If Sergio could get more ripped maybe but it didn't seem he could or was willing to do what it took.

But, in reality, Weider wouldn't allow Arnold to lose. As long as he was in good shape it would always go to him.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6690 on: September 28, 2020, 08:33:00 PM »
Definitely Lou and even at Sergio's best I still think Arnold looked better. If Sergio could get more ripped maybe but it didn't seem he could or was willing to do what it took.

But, in reality, Weider wouldn't allow Arnold to lose. As long as he was in good shape it would always go to him.

Arnold said, 'give me lou's genetics and i will build a physique that won't be beat for 20 years.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6691 on: September 28, 2020, 08:54:20 PM »
Arnold said, 'give me lou's genetics and i will build a physique that won't be beat for 20 years.

Really? When did he say that? That would be great to quote directly.

With Lou it was all mental. He always seemed a bit insecure and just overwhelmed by the sheer force of Arnold's personality, presence, and aura. Not to take too much from Lou as he still used bbing to build a pretty successful life. 

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6692 on: September 28, 2020, 10:01:17 PM »
 ;D

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6693 on: September 29, 2020, 12:43:10 AM »
who looks better in this mm shot? ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6694 on: September 29, 2020, 03:11:38 AM »
who looks better in this mm shot? ;)

In the full length shot, Arnold because of his insane quad separation. But Franco had that huge slab of muscle on his upper pec that no else has ever had. Still Arnold is fuller all around and Franco's short biceps looks like a little knot in that shot.

I sometimes wonder if Arnold reminisces often about those days. He was young, already wealthy, life much less complicate, worshipped within his own circle, and the general public in awe of his presence. I'd be interested to know what he considers the best period of his life. Knowing Arnold, I bet if he were asked he'd just say, "Right now." as he always puts a positive spin on everything he does.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #6695 on: September 29, 2020, 05:55:12 AM »
In the full length shot, Arnold because of his insane quad separation. But Franco had that huge slab of muscle on his upper pec that no else has ever had. Still Arnold is fuller all around and Franco's short biceps looks like a little knot in that shot.

I sometimes wonder if Arnold reminisces often about those days. He was young, already wealthy, life much less complicate, worshipped within his own circle, and the general public in awe of his presence. I'd be interested to know what he considers the best period of his life. Knowing Arnold, I bet if he were asked he'd just say, "Right now." as he always puts a positive spin on everything he does.

Of course he does, and he'll do it even more as he ages... like all of us do.

Today Arnie only seems to care about after school programs, climate change and veganism.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #6696 on: September 29, 2020, 06:28:29 AM »
Arnold is one of a kind, I'm reading his total recall book and he truly is a machine in everything he does.
I'm an arnie the bodybuilder and movie star fan, couldnt care less about his politics or the fact his agenda has changed, he's in his 70s and achieved enough for many lifetimes. Greatest bodybuilder and movie star can never be taken away from him.
Regarding physiques, Sergio and lou could never put a package together that was as complete as arnold at his best, they had good bodyparts but in 73 and 74 that to me is epitome of bodybuilding

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6697 on: September 29, 2020, 06:58:28 AM »

arnolds insane quad separation ;D

ArnoldPlatz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6698 on: September 29, 2020, 07:00:23 AM »
1974 MO RDB......CONAN  VS  HULK :D ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #6699 on: September 30, 2020, 01:41:49 AM »