Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213278 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2012, 07:18:28 PM »
zimmerman dude was only 5feet9 bloated

5feet9 off bloated season compared to 6'2 post contest lean african
He should have kept his ass on the couch instead of playing Magnum P.I., 5'9" and carrying a gun makes you 7 feet tall.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2012, 07:21:30 PM »
Is the pic on the right a legit one of Trayvon?

all drugs - TPPIIP

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2012, 07:27:38 PM »
O

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2012, 07:29:50 PM »
No way should the police have let zimmerman go...sounds like he is guilty from what has been reported but we don't know the whole story.  If Trayvon is totally innocent, feel horrible for him...only 17.
I hate that some in the media are going after the race angle (not surprising).  Zimmerman is at least half Latino so it doesn't follow their white vs black theme they use to rile people up.  Zimmerman sounds like a piece of work, overzealous community watch cop it sounds like.

Yeah, another media angle showing the younger pics of Trayvon.  Nothing against him, I just hate the media playing angles instead of giving unbiased facts, they do it in so many stories.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2012, 07:37:39 PM »
No way should the police have let zimmerman go...sounds like he is guilty from what has been reported but we don't know the whole story.  If Trayvon is totally innocent, feel horrible for him...only 17.
I hate that some in the media are going after the race angle (not surprising).  Zimmerman is at least half Latino so it doesn't follow their white vs black theme they use to rile people up.  Zimmerman sounds like a piece of work, overzealous community watch cop it sounds like.

Yeah, another media angle showing the younger pics of Trayvon.  Nothing against him, I just hate the media playing angles instead of giving unbiased facts, they do it in so many stories.

This is the problem... Not that what he did was or wasn't right, but let's be clear... If Zimmerman was Zimbian the black man, and Trayvon was Travis the white kid wearing a hoodie, then you know that Zimbian would have at least been held until a thorough investigation was done.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2012, 09:45:33 PM »
he was just a fucking kid.....

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2012, 04:19:40 AM »
I see alot of genuine racism in this thread and i can only shake my head in disgust. This Zimmerman guy had no right to pursue the kid - the 17 year old kid regardless of colour, height and weight - and try to act as a policeman when he had no right to do so. This wannabe hero has cost someone his life for no valid reason, and sure maybe this kid would have killed someone or raped someone or whatever in years to come but the facts are he had done nothing wrong at that stage of his life to warrant this happening. When you look for hope that this world will somehow manage to turn things around and be a better place for us all something like this will pop up and bring you right down into the shitter again. I would not be surprised at all if the guy was murdered in a revenge attack by some random gang member, and so begins the endless cycle again.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #57 on: March 25, 2012, 05:01:52 AM »
Some of you guys are just amazing.... I find it amazing that in 2012 people. An still HATE a man because of his skin colour and come out with jokes ... In regard to a young man been shot to death ... For no reason... Especially with the evidence ... Wow
Devils indeed some of you
choice is an illusion

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2012, 05:23:16 AM »
What Ive learned from the Trayvon supporters in this thread is that if a local resident approaches me to find out if Im up to no good at night outside their home, Im allowed to beat them to the ground, break their nose and smash their head so they require stitches.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2012, 05:27:03 AM »
What Ive learned from the Trayvon supporters in this thread is that if a local resident approaches me to find out if I'm up to no good at night outside their home, I'm allowed to beat them to the ground, break their nose and smash their head so they require stitches.
Sounds right to me, any do gooder walks up to me playing vigilante with no witnesses around, well he is about to eat his own teeth - somebody's gotta teach these fuckwits a lesson, fancy a man getting your arse handed to you buy a beanpole kid that doesn't even weigh a buck fifty.  Anyway, if that is the case, Trayvon died a man while beating on a fat chubby angry do gooder.  Good for him!
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2012, 05:47:23 AM »
::)

What color is he ?

Again with the eye rolling from you.   I've said this a million times, unless you are a sassy fat black women in a Tyler Perry movie or a gay hairstylist you should not be rolling your eyes. Sorry, but a grown hetero male does not roll his eyes.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2012, 05:51:21 AM »
What Ive learned from the Trayvon supporters in this thread is that if a local resident approaches me to find out if Im up to no good at night outside their home, Im allowed to beat them to the ground, break their nose and smash their head so they require stitches.
"Why are you walking around here with skittles and a drink...shouldn't you be at home, you know not anywhere near here?"

I guess you are hard headed. Zimmerman was told not to pursue, he does, boy gets shot. Had Zimmerman done what he was told, kid would more than likely be alive.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2012, 05:56:35 AM »
"Why are you walking around here with skittles and a drink...shouldn't you be at home, you know not anywhere near here?"

I guess you are hard headed. Zimmerman was told not to pursue, he does, boy gets shot. Had Zimmerman done what he was told, kid would more than likely be alive.

Here in lies the truth and what people should be focusing on.   Zimmerman was told not to pursue but he did.  The guy wanted a confrontation.  From the reports he seems like the type of person with low self esteem who is desperate to prove himself.  Unfortinatel some kid had to get shot and die.
A

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2012, 06:24:37 AM »
Apparently Zimmerman didn't get the memo about forgive African Americans month.  Maybe jelly that there was no forgive Latino Jew month.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2012, 06:39:26 AM »
Zimmerman would have been far better off in jail - Now every crack head trigger happy ghetto fool is going to target this man - Seriously, for this mans safety - put him in jail!
V

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2012, 06:41:06 AM »
black mystery month isn't good enough, he looks angry, why was he angry?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2012, 06:58:36 AM »
Yeah.....
L

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2012, 07:04:26 AM »
I like this one - it's funnier!
V

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2012, 07:32:29 AM »
So far, I don't see any defense for Zimmerman and the stand your ground law has no relevance in this case from what was reported.
The police need to be investigated, seems out of line to have not per-sued this case.  I am not jumping on the its racist bandwagon unless more comes out...the supercop motive may be more at play.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2012, 09:03:01 AM »

There isn't a single adult on here who can say if they saw this wannabe thug walking around their neighborhood with pants sagging down to his knees and a hoody on his head they wouldn't lock their doors or they'd be watching him out the window to make sure he wasn't messing with a car parked on the sidewalk. 

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2012, 09:12:11 AM »
There isn't a single adult on here who can say if they saw this wannabe thug walking around their neighborhood with pants sagging down to his knees and a hoody on his head they wouldn't lock their doors or they'd be watching him out the window to make sure he wasn't messing with a car parked on the sidewalk. 

I got a .40 caliber for all this. and who sits around their window looking out of it for thugs?

90% of the kids in my neighborhood sag and all that mess and it's a pretty mixed cultured well off area/neighborhood...it's what kids wear now. they think it's cool.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2012, 09:20:01 AM »
Our hero.
a

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2012, 09:42:10 AM »
zimmerpig chased, confronted and murderer the dead kid. The kid's not 6'3" 170 anymore, he's dead.

zimmerpig needs to go to prison for the rest of his life.
We need a lot more of this. These niggas gotta go nothing good will come from having more Untermenschen running around wild.

My God, why does any liberal think they are cute??? WTF is wrong with people!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2012, 09:48:30 AM »
Some of you guys are just amazing.... I find it amazing that in 2012 people. An still HATE a man because of his skin colour and come out with jokes ... In regard to a young man been shot to death ... For no reason... Especially with the evidence ... Wow
Devils indeed some of you
The reason for this is because the white race is under serious attack by the liberal media and elites who have purchased all the politicians in the western world. When a white person is murdered or raped it barely makes the front page of any major news outlet. You don't hear politicians commenting on this.

Here is an example for you below. Where was the outcry from the left when this atrocity occurred??

May 26 2011 – The Bloemfontein High Court heard that murdered Lindley farmer Adriaan (‘Attie’) Potgieter was tortured to death: stabbed over 150 times when he and his family were attacked on Dec 1 2010 and murdered. Potgieter, his wife Wilna and their two-year-old daughter Wilmien, (pic)  were murdered on the farm Tweefontein which Potgieter was managing.

Wilmien and her mother both were shot at close range: execution-style, forensic testimony revealed . Six black males are on trial. The prosecution against the six men handed in a forensic report on the murder of the family including gruesome photos taken during the autopsies. It also presented a short panga used for gardening as evidence.

This was to substantiate the testimony of Free State pathologist Dr Robert Book — who was the first state witness to testify. He told the court that Adriaan Potgieter was tortured to death and that his autopsy revealed 152 stab and laceration wounds. He said the injuries were caused by objects similar to a garden fork, a panga, a shell or a sharp knife while other injuries could have been caused by a brick or a stone. (source: Mandy Wiener, Eyewitnessnews – Edited by Lisa Bartlett)

The six (five photographed above) are Stemmer Mofokeng, 23, Tapa Mofokeng, 34, Paulus “Vusi” Khumalo, 23, Tshokolo Lelala, 19, Telleko Seekoei, 20,   and Diphapang Motaung, 18, all from Lindley.  Motaung, right, said in his plea-explanation that he was ‘forced at gunpoint’ to help the killers move the farmer’s blood-covered body, that he ran away while the killers fired shots after him; and that he was paid R500 to keep quiet afterwards. http://www.eyewitnessnews.co.za/Story.aspx?Id=66541

Grim details of Lindley murders emerge
2011-05-25 Bloemfontein – Wilmien, the 2-year-old daughter of Free State farmer Attie Potgieter, had a cut to her head caused by a sharp instrument and then she was shot dead. This was the evidence the Free State High Court heard on Wednesday when six men accused of killing the Potgieter family on their farm near Lindley in December 2010 appeared in court. The men, aged between 18 and 33, pleaded not guilty to three counts of murder one of robbery with aggravating circumstances and other charges relating to the illegal possession of firearms and ammunition.

The six (five photographed above) are Stemmer Mofokeng, 23, Tapa Mofokeng, 34, Paulus “Vusi” Khumalo, 23, Tshokolo Lelala, 19, Telleko Seekoei, 20,   and Diphapang Motaung, 18, all from Lindley.  Motaung, right, said in his plea-explanation that he was ‘forced at gunpoint’ to help the killers move the farmer’s blood-covered body, that he ran away while the killers fired shots after him; and that he was paid R500 to keep quiet afterwards.

=========

151 wounds  – farmer was tortured to death:
Giving testimony, pathologist Dr Robert G Book said that Potgieter, 40, had 151 stab and laceration wounds when he examined the body. Potgieter’s wife, Wilna, 36, had several deep lacerations to the head and a gunshot wound to the neck. Indications were that the woman and child were ‘shot at close range’, he said. When asked by State prosecutor Jannie Botha on his first impressions of Potgieter’s body,  Book said: “The deceased “had been tortured to death.” Testifying on the autopsy done on Potgieter, Book said the injuries could have been caused by tools such as a garden fork, panga, spade or sharp knife, while other injuries could have been caused by a brick or stone. The State alleges the six attacked Potgieter outside his house with knives, a garden fork and a panga, killing him. They then attacked the woman and child inside the house and shot them, the State alleges.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2012, 09:55:35 AM »
Swedish woman raped and murdered by Humanzee:

Murder suspect: Ephrem Tadele Yohannes

Elin Krantz and her alleged killer were riding the same tram to the Hisingen neighbourhood near Gothenburg in western Sweden.

Shortly thereafter Krantz was raped and murdered in a wooded area not far from the tram stop, according to information from the investigation.

Krantz and a friend were heading home on the number 5 tram line from the Valand nightclub in downtown Gothenburg around 4am after a Saturday night out together, according to an account by the Aftonbladet newspaper at the time of the killing.

While Krantz’s friend got off the tram at the Hjalmar Brantingsplatsen stop, the 27-year-old continued in the direction of Gropegårdsgatan. But she never came home.

A 23-year-old man was arrested shortly after the killing. On Friday he was charged with murder and aggravated rape.

According to prosecutors, the 23-year-old suspect hit and/or kicked Krantz with such force that she was left with contusions and haemorrhaging on her head, neck, arms, and legs.

The violence was so severe that it also caused nerve damage in Krantz's brain, resulting in a lack of oxygen.

The 23-year-old is suspected of having raped Krantz by holding her down and forcing her legs apart. He then allegedly dragged her body over uneven ground and then placed it on a large stone block, according to prosecutors.

Included in prosecutors' long list of injuries to Krantz are "burst membranes around the vaginal opening".

According to the prosecutors, the 23-year-old showed "extreme ruthlessness".

The man, who has been in custody for more than five months, denies committing the crimes.

At the start of his time in remand, he remained silent during questioning from investigators. After several months, he finally admitted that he was at the scene of the killing, but pointed to two other men.

He also admitted riding the same tram as Krantz, but it was only when they got off at the same stop that the two exchanged any words.

"They got off at the same time, he walked behind her. After a few hundred metres they parted ways," the man's attorney, Claes Östlund, told the TT news agency.

"He saw how she mets two other men, but he continued walking and sat down on a bench. As he sat there, he heard a woman scream. A short while later he got up and walked in the direction of the scream and came to the place where the woman met the two men. He saw then that the men were having sex with her.

"He then ran toward them and scared the guys away. He lifted up the woman. But she had fainted and is unresponsive. After a few minutes, the guys show up again and chase him away."