Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213276 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #250 on: March 26, 2012, 04:56:51 PM »
 the law states that if you are in reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm, then you have the right to use deadly force. Getting your head beat in is great bodily injury. so this zimmerman is no doubt a busy body asshole who asked "teacher wheres our homework?" in  school. but he had the right to grease this guy.

hence, no charges despite "white guilt"  

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #251 on: March 26, 2012, 05:01:35 PM »
would zimmerman have gotten out of his car and confronted this black male in a hoodie? or are zimmermans balls only big enough for 17yr olds??

2nd greatest dolphin of all time, but he tarnished his name for playing with the fucking jets of all teams...

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: Trayvon Martin - Zimmerman matter just jumped the shark.
« Reply #252 on: March 26, 2012, 05:04:57 PM »
trayvon  ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #253 on: March 26, 2012, 05:12:24 PM »
They should make shirts that say "free trayvon".....oh wait.... Never mind :-\

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #254 on: March 26, 2012, 05:13:47 PM »
trey brewer  ::) ::)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: March 26, 2012, 05:14:54 PM »
trayvon  ::)

"Heaven has a hooded angel"

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #256 on: March 26, 2012, 05:23:40 PM »
I been reading about this, and oh brother, self defense? it was a 17 years old guy without any weapon. Why would he attack a fat older guy with a gun? It looks like the kid was the one applying self defense, after the moron started chasing him. Forget about racism, the fat guy killed an innocent, plain and simple. He needs to be judged by the authorities.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #257 on: March 26, 2012, 05:33:33 PM »
The hits just keep on coming.

..New Orleans police officer suspended over online comments about Trayvon Martin.

(AP/File, Miami Herald)
A member of the New Orleans Police Dept. has been suspended without pay after incendiary comments attributed to him about the killing of Trayvon Martin were found posted online.

Jason Giroir, the officer, is under investigation after comments were posted on a story about a local rally for Martin published on the WWL-TV website.

"Act like a Thug Die like one!" one comment reads.

Later, Giroir—who identified himself as "Works at NOPD"—responded to another commenter who claimed the initial comment was racially insensitive: "Eddie come on down to our town with a 'Hoodie' and you can join Martin in HELL and talk about your racist stories!:-P"

NOPD superintendent Ronal Serpas, who called for the investigation, said the comments "have caused me great concern concerning his fitness for duty."

"To say that I'm angry is an understatement," Serpas added. "Let me be clear: the hardworking men and women of the NOPD do not condone such statements."
Giroir had already been assigned to desk duty for his involvement in a traffic stop that ended in a shootout.

According to WWL-TV, Giroir "pulled over brothers Justin and Earl Sipp for a traffic violation on March 1, and a shootout erupted after two officers were called to the scene to back [him] up."

a

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: March 26, 2012, 05:36:18 PM »

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #259 on: March 26, 2012, 05:36:49 PM »
I been reading about this, and oh brother, self defense? it was a 17 years old guy without any weapon. Why would he attack a fat older guy with a gun? It looks like the kid was the one applying self defense, after the moron started chasing him. Forget about racism, the fat guy killed an innocent, plain and simple. He needs to be judged by the authorities.

Thank you good sir for a brief concise review of the facts. I agree it's all very simple.

Fat dude had a gun.
Fat dude chased black kid.
Fat dude caught black kid.
Fat dude confronted black kid.
Fat dude shot and killed the black kid he had just chased and caught.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #260 on: March 26, 2012, 05:43:13 PM »
I think the fat guy had such a sense of "I'm the police!" that he figured whoever he chased woudl listen to him.

The gy was following him.  The kid felt threatened.  Police were going to be there any second - fat guy was just so fcking excited to play the hero and 'point out' the evildoer (who hadn't done anything wrong actually). 

Think about that.  This is a grown man.  Chasing down an unknown youth who did nothing.  He told police he thought the guy was on drugs and had a bulge in his waist.  Think about that one... unless he was lying to police (a crime), he was stupid enough to chase into the dark a tall unkonwn person he believed to be on drugs and armed, when police were on the way.

if I said to you "Hey, the cops will be here in a minute, but down that alley is a guy with a bulge in his waistband on drugs" - would you really RUN into the alley to catch said armed junkie?  Hell no.  THis makes me think the guys was lying to police about that, or he was just so fricking delusional...

Either way, he caused this whole #$&#$&*& situation.  He caused it all, and how his lawyer has CHANGED his position to cite the 'stand your ground' law after that very same lawyer said last week that it did NOT apply.  Shame.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #261 on: March 26, 2012, 05:47:01 PM »
the law states that if you are in reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm, then you have the right to use deadly force. Getting your head beat in is great bodily injury. so this zimmerman is no doubt a busy body asshole who asked "teacher wheres our homework?" in  school. but he had the right to grease this guy.

hence, no charges despite "white guilt"  

The problem is that zimmerfat put himself in that situation as the aggressor.  Trayvon had the right to murder the fattie.  Trayvon was being pursued by a complete stranger for reasons he was not aware, as he had done nothing wrong, and possibly feared for his life thus he had the right to grease the guy.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #262 on: March 26, 2012, 05:59:54 PM »
The problem is that zimmerfat put himself in that situation as the aggressor.  Trayvon had the right to murder the fattie.  Trayvon was being pursued by a complete stranger for reasons he was not aware, as he had done nothing wrong, and possibly feared for his life thus he had the right to grease the guy.
Zimmerman should "taste the rainbow" in prison...with a Rainbow tattooed right above his Balloonknot.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #263 on: March 26, 2012, 06:01:27 PM »
if trayvon was in "reasonable fear" for his life then yes he could have killed zimmerman. i doubt that a "reasonable person" would conclude that being chased is reasonable fear. now if zimmerman was waving or threatening with the gun. then ok, you got reasonable fear.

BTW, im not defending ANYONE. i dont know what happened nor was i there, but neither were any of the people who are calling for "justice"

if they could arrest this guy, they would. im guessing there is much more to the story.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: March 26, 2012, 06:08:03 PM »
if trayvon was in "reasonable fear" for his life then yes he could have killed zimmerman. i doubt that a "reasonable person" would conclude that being chased is reasonable fear. now if zimmerman was waving or threatening with the gun. then ok, you got reasonable fear.

BTW, im not defending ANYONE. i dont know what happened nor was i there, but neither were any of the people who are calling for "justice"

if they could arrest this guy, they would. im guessing there is much more to the story.
Being chased is putting someone in reasonable fear. You have no idea what that person will do. What, you want to the person to get closer, so you can ask, "hey what are you planning to do?"
it can be considered an act that places a person in fear of their lives.
There are a lot of crazies in this world, and many of them carry a gun, often times legally.

It's not a matter of if they could they would. It's a matter of "they didn't"

dead body, unarmed, 17 yr old. Man with gun, alive. Someone has sone explaining to do...

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #265 on: March 26, 2012, 06:16:06 PM »

240 parker
what would you
do if you were
getting your head
bashed in by a stranger
and had a gun
in your hand

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: March 26, 2012, 06:16:25 PM »
if i'm walking at night, and someone is following me without saying anything, then starts running after me - that shit is probably already at the level of fighting until one person is unconscious.  

Cause the only people who chase you are people wanting to rob/kill you, police (who have lights, sirens and yell "police", or this 3rd category, the fat insecure whiny lying wannabe cop category.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: March 26, 2012, 06:17:48 PM »

240 parker
what would you
do if you were
getting your head
bashed in by a stranger
and had a gun
in your hand

1) shoot his ass.

However - if it's on my property, I'm legal.  If I'm jogging or walking to the store, it's legal.

In this case, the shooter is the one DOING THE CHASING!   Listen to the 911 call.  Aside from using the phrase 'fcking c--ns', he is panting as he runs or power-walks very fast to find the kid.  Cops are en route, they'll find his narrow ass.  but no, this guy has to be a hero.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: March 26, 2012, 06:20:33 PM »

You can't be serious bro

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: March 26, 2012, 06:20:51 PM »

240 parker
what would you
do if you were
getting your head
bashed in by a stranger
and had a gun
in your hand

If you don't get a serious answer, post this again.

This seems to be the way it went down. The onus might still ultimately be on Zimmerman for having a gun.... which are still legal but...

what would YOU(muddafukka) do
do if....................

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: March 26, 2012, 06:22:24 PM »

240 parker
what would you
do if you were
getting your head
bashed in by a stranger
and had a gun
in your hand
One, did he have a gun in his hand when he got his ass handed to him? And if he did, dis he announce that he had a gun in his hand, once he followed him? Now, you have a scenario, where some dude with a loaded weapon is following an unarmed kid...again, you guys can't get around the fact that the Mofo fucked up and murdered a kid....and wasn't arrested for it.

Also, I would ask myself, "Why didn't I stay in my truck when I was told?"
and, "damn, I am out of shape..."

Since, I don't go looking for trouble, and trying to pursue someone that I "think" may have a weapon...
Your question is moot.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #271 on: March 26, 2012, 06:23:55 PM »
One, did he have a gun in his hand when he got his ass handed to him?

Also, I would ask myself, "Why didn't I stay in my truck when I was told?"
and, "damn, I am out of shape..."

Since, I don't go looking for trouble, and trying to pursue someone that I "think" may have a weapon...
Your question is moot.

you dont want
to answer because
you too would
shoot him

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #272 on: March 26, 2012, 06:25:56 PM »
you dont want
to answer because
you too would
shoot him

You are predicating it that Parker would be in the situation... You can play what ifs then... What if fat Zimmerz had stayed in the truck and not bothered?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Fox to pull George Zimmerman type movie before promotions go out
« Reply #273 on: March 26, 2012, 06:26:09 PM »
It is a hate crime to negatively effect my bros Ben Stiller and Jonah Hill's career.

My media friends do certain things as a lark, a way of entertaining themselves.

Filt(filth) just got real...... Stiller and Hill aren't supposed to be caught up in this nonsense.

It's funny seeing other peoples have their lives destroyed or negatively affected by the political correctness the media.

It's never supposed to get back to us. Can't this nonsense blow over and 'Neighborhood Watch' just be released in peace.

Shut your gafilte fish eating, non-athletic, sail for a nose ass up.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Fox to pull George Zimmerman type movie before promotions go out
« Reply #274 on: March 26, 2012, 06:28:37 PM »
Shut your gafilte fish eating, non-athletic, sail for a nose ass up.
Shut your half, friend.  ;D   I was being sarcastic and am a Wiggs supporter.