Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213400 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #325 on: March 26, 2012, 09:41:46 PM »
Hoodies don't kill people, zimmermans kill people

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #326 on: March 26, 2012, 09:44:20 PM »
Yeah dumbass, because simply wearing a hoodie is what got this guy killed.  ::)

Well and being black.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: March 26, 2012, 09:51:00 PM »
Well and being black.

And how about the countless Whites, Asians, Hispanics, Arabs etc etc etc all over the world, who have decided to assault someone after being provoked in some manner and ended up getting killed as a result of it?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #328 on: March 26, 2012, 09:56:00 PM »
And how about the countless Whites, Asians, Hispanics, Arabs etc etc etc all over the world, who have decided to assault someone after being provoked in some manner and ended up getting killed as a result of it?

You are saying that Trayvon started this?

Interesting. Not what most eye witness accounts are saying.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: March 26, 2012, 10:07:59 PM »

So we have ALL these eye witness accounts saying that Zimmerman assaulted Trayvon first and the police STILL have not arrested or charged Zimmerman with ANYTHING?

But what the hell, "tu holmes" from getbig.com, who knows more facts about the case than all the attorneys and law enforcement involved, says that Trayvon was unlawfully killed in cold blood simply because he was black so it MUST be true!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: March 26, 2012, 10:15:39 PM »
Couldn't these guys have handled this the bodybuilding way?Imagine Zimmerman, the new mass monster on the scene, goes out looking to dethrone the aesthetic Trayvon but cant keep up as he has spilled over on the night and is marked down for his conditioning.All of the sudden Trayvon comes out from nowhere and busts out a vacuum pose that Zimmerman's 46inch GH Gut simply can compete with, which leads him to panic, cramp up from extreme diuretic use and fall to the floor in a crumpled heap.Trayvon deals a further blow when he hikes up his hoodie to reveal a bone dry set of striated glutes.The neighbors watching all clearly have Trayvon up on the scorecards and sense that Zimmerman is a beaten man.

Then, with his last ounce of strength, Zimmerman busts out the guns and throws up a front double biceps that reveal the awe inspiring mass of his 14inch skinny fat arms, and Trayvon's 11inch pipe cleaners simply cant compete.This, combined with the stimulants he's on to get through his gruelling days of 30 minutes training followed by 23 and a half hours rest, leads Trayvon to have a heart attack and die right there.

The Judges, dressed in police uniform and handcuffs from their recent visit to the Blue Oyster Bar, award the $5 dollar plastic 'get out of Jail free card' shaped trophy to Zimmerman(after he has paid his dues by blowing them behind the trash cans).There is a shock and awe reaction from the public as Bodybuilding is mentioned on CNN for the first time and they learn it is classed as a sport.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: March 26, 2012, 10:30:23 PM »
Exactly...not only that he was told by a 911 dispatcher to stop following him and let the police handle it from there. Not those exact words but anyone with common fucking sense can see that. See what all the hub bub is about?

Fair enough. I agree that Zimmerman was totally in the wrong when he pursued the young man against dispatchers wished. If you read some of my other posts, I think that Zimmerman is a complete idiot, probably a little slow if you take his past history into account.

Even with that being said, I'm simply not buying the fact that this was some kid walking down the street who was murdered for no other reason than that he was black. The theory that Zimmerman ran after the kid, assaulted him first, shot him AND THEN the police just let him off the hook scot free is a little hard to buy, you must grant me at least that?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: March 26, 2012, 10:35:44 PM »
If your mother sees me outside her house, comes out to take a look, you guys are ok with me breaking her nose right?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: March 26, 2012, 10:46:04 PM »

I don't know what you are reading or hearing, but all the accounts from witnesses I seen and read indicate that Trayvon was the aggressor.

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #334 on: March 26, 2012, 10:48:25 PM »
According to authorities, Zimmerman then shot Martin at close range. When the local police arrived at the scene, they found Zimmerman with a bloody nose, swollen lip and lacerations in the back of his head. Although paramedics gave him first aid.

According to what Zimmerman told local officers, he lost sight of the teen and was returning to his SUV when Martin approached him and they exchanged words. He said Martin asked if he had a problem, Zimmerman replied no and reached for his cell phone. He then alleges that Martin said "well you do now" and punched him in the nose.

Zimmerman said he then fell to the ground and Martin got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk. Zimmerman said he began yelling for help.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: March 26, 2012, 10:51:08 PM »
According to authorities, Zimmerman then shot Martin at close range. When the local police arrived at the scene, they found Zimmerman with a bloody nose, swollen lip and lacerations in the back of his head. Although paramedics gave him first aid.

According to what Zimmerman told local officers, he lost sight of the teen and was returning to his SUV when Martin approached him and they exchanged words. He said Martin asked if he had a problem, Zimmerman replied no and reached for his cell phone. He then alleges that Martin said "well you do now" and punched him in the nose.

Zimmerman said he then fell to the ground and Martin got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk. Zimmerman said he began yelling for help.

Exactly, eyewitness testimony yards away, the recorded phone calls and Zimmerman's injuries all back this up.Seriously, how much more evidence do people need?I suspect now that media outlets are actually reporting the truth, that people will want this to quietly go away as they realise they have been duped like the sheep they are.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #336 on: March 26, 2012, 10:55:59 PM »
zimmerpig chased, confronted and murdered the ...kid. The kid's not 6'3" 170 anymore, he's dead.

zimmerpig needs to go to prison for the rest of his life.

FATE OF FORTUNE  ::)
Zimmerman needs to be executed for his transgressions - vigilante style, no ifs and buts. 'Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth'.

Our common law system doesn't do justice for the victims. It simply gives them a warm and cozy place for 10-15 years with 3 square meals a day.

This man chased, confronted, got his ass kicked, and murdered the kid -- simple as that. If it was a white kid being murdered in a similar fashion -- the vigilante deserves the same fate. There is no yellow, white, black, or blue in my book (it's blind), as much as this is debated among race lines.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #337 on: March 26, 2012, 11:04:33 PM »
Racism is a systemic disease like cancer cells are to the physiological and biological make up of humans. We all have a few cancer cells, sometimes they start revolting -- the rest is history. It will keep on destroying & killing whom are the chosen ones. However, there will never be a cure. It's embedded so deep, that's it in our DNA make up. It is dished out systematically to the black and brown races in an equal fashion.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #338 on: March 26, 2012, 11:04:35 PM »
LOL..."oppression"  ::)

95% of these under 30 year old "rappers" have almost never missed a meal, have always had a roof over their head with air conditioning/heating, clothes on their backs, video games, televison, and probably have discriminated against other people just as much as anyone has towards them.

For your average non-black citizen in the United States all this carrying on about how blacks are so oppressed just makes them look even worse when it's all said and done. People are tired of the constant bitching and moaning, it's SOOOO played out.
This is the attitude of the white establishment - it is a denial of history and current tensions that playout day in day out throughout the world.  It is exactly this type of ignorant statement that actually fuels the flames of racial hatred and tension - Learn some history and then report back!
V

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #339 on: March 26, 2012, 11:23:22 PM »
I care about many cases, not just this one, and not just black ones. but I guess you never read what my mother had taught me.
I care because I see young men like Trayvon on the job daily, although they are adults. I care because they and I have been "racially profiled". I care because that is who I am.

On a radio station they asked was this a life lesson for young black men.
That you are percieved as a threat, wearing hoodies, the whole "thug culture", all the negative aspects of it.
But, it begs the question, "Should I have to think about whether or not if I wear a hoodie, will I be "fitting the profile?"

when I wore doo-rags, I wore them in the house, and took it off when I went somewhere....I'm no thug. But, you see dudes wearing them all the time---and wondering why people don't respect them, or talk to them in a certain way. Yet Another dude can have piercings all over their face and be met with "that's hot".

Ok let's put it real simple for you feeble mind fucks (especially PARKER)

You're walking down the sidewalk in a city at night alone. First scenario, 5 guys are coming your way dressed in khaki pants, buttown down tshirts and dressy shoes.
Second scenario: Walking at night and 5 guys with hoodies, baggy pants and sneakers are walking towards you.

Which scenario do you feel safer or less threatened/your guard is down.

It's like that Dave Chappelle skit where he talks about a whore's uniform.
When you dress a certain way, expect to be treated accordingly.
This shit is not rocket science. People are trying to make this senseless murder into the Rodney King incident 2012.
Who gives a fuck? South side of Chicago every weekend there are probably 30 or more shootings. Happens all the time. How come there is no media attention? Why isn't Obama talking about (he's from Chicago) his neighborhood being riddled with gunfire? It's all bullshit.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #340 on: March 26, 2012, 11:29:42 PM »
This is the attitude of the white establishment - it is a denial of history and current tensions that playout day in day out throughout the world.  It is exactly this type of ignorant statement that actually fuels the flames of racial hatred and tension - Learn some history and then report back!

Right. Black man is the president of the country and there is a white establishment.

What the fuck are you talking about?? The fact is that the "have nots" will always be jealous/spiteful of the "haves" ...that's regardless of race/sex/religion.

Why do you think everyone hates Jews? Is it because of their noses and silly hats?
No. It's because they are a strong group of people who are successful. (great majority)
Also they're a group that's been opressed and enslaves since the start of time. So your whole "learn" history bullshit can go in your ass.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #341 on: March 26, 2012, 11:38:17 PM »
Why would I need a gun for  ???

Seems the only one that needed a gun that day was trayvon.

I have never needed a gun and I live in a bad neighborhood in Los Angeles

Have you needed a fire extinguisher? Have you needed to file an insurance claim? Have you used air bags in your car?

You don't NEED a gun until you really need it ...like the above things I mentioned.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #342 on: March 26, 2012, 11:50:29 PM »
First off, I will clarify that I think Zimmerman put himself in this situation, and he should suffer some consequence, but we just have to be patient.

Let's be honest with each other here...statistically a black male is more likely to commit a crime than any other race.  Add a hoodie and you add even more suspicions.

For example, if you were all alone walking on the sidewalk and on one side there was a stray Poodle and the other side of the sidewalk was a stray Pitbull, what side would you choose to walk on?

Is a person considered a racist because they make informed decisions based upon statistics?
If I tend to be more afraid when a black man is following me while on a walk, compared to when a white man is following me, does that make me a racist or just aware and informed?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #343 on: March 26, 2012, 11:53:18 PM »
Right. Black man is the president of the country and there is a white establishment.

What the fuck are you talking about?? The fact is that the "have nots" will always be jealous/spiteful of the "haves" ...that's regardless of race/sex/religion.

Why do you think everyone hates Jews? Is it because of their noses and silly hats?
No. It's because they are a strong group of people who are successful. (great majority)
Also they're a group that's been opressed and enslaves since the start of time. So your whole "learn" history bullshit can go in your ass.

That's not why people hate jews.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #344 on: March 27, 2012, 12:03:26 AM »
Why do people hate jews then?

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #345 on: March 27, 2012, 12:08:14 AM »
Jews are a religion and a race "all in one"...that makes them
easily misunderstood and disliked.

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #346 on: March 27, 2012, 12:10:46 AM »
Haha, so white's are poodles and blacks are pitbulls? I'm loving all these creative scenarios you guys come up with. The fact is he was walking home and it was Zimmerman who was following. What makes you guys think that a black male doesn't ever feel intimidation or that their life might be in danger?

I never said that about the dog comparisons. I was just comparing statistics.

Why would a black man fear the white man? Black on Black crime is statistically higher.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #347 on: March 27, 2012, 12:11:14 AM »
Why do people hate jews then?

I wish not to be banned.  But lets say legend has it certain behaviors that certain people were to alleged to have practice cause that certain group of people to be driven from every land they step foot throughout history.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #348 on: March 27, 2012, 12:14:06 AM »
I wish not to be banned.  But lets say legend has it certain behaviors that certain people were to alleged to have practice cause that certain group of people to be driven from every land they step foot throughout history.

I'm not Jewish but do some business with them and those fuckers are very saavy and patient.
I know perfectly well why Jews are hated and their history as well, I just thought you were going to bring up a different view point.

BTW ...post some more whoe fucking stories! HAHAHA! This thread is trolling too much.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #349 on: March 27, 2012, 12:31:39 AM »
Ok let's put it real simple for you feeble mind fucks (especially PARKER)

You're walking down the sidewalk in a city at night alone. First scenario, 5 guys are coming your way dressed in khaki pants, buttown down tshirts and dressy shoes.
Second scenario: Walking at night and 5 guys with hoodies, baggy pants and sneakers are walking towards you.

Which scenario do you feel safer or less threatened/your guard is down.

Ahh! That's easy - I feel equally Threatened! 5 guys is 5 guys
V