Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213278 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #550 on: March 27, 2012, 04:54:24 PM »

Guys like that, who get in other people's business all day long cause their own life is boring

Obviously, there is a lot of "guys like that" on Getbig.

How many opinionated comments have Getbiggers posted on the subject of who was in the wrong Zimmerman or Martin? Unless you were there, you simply cannot know the answer to this.....however, clearly this isn't stopping folks from sharing how they feel and what they believe probably because "their own life is boring."

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #551 on: March 27, 2012, 04:56:48 PM »
Obviously, there is a lot of "guys like that" on Getbig.

How many opinionated comments have Getbiggers posted on the subject of who was in the wrong Zimmerman or Martin? Unless you were there, you simply cannot know the answer to this.....however, clearly this isn't stopping folks from sharing how they feel and what they believe probably because "their own life is boring."
Talking about a nationwide "hot topic" doesn't mean your life is boring.  Id say the bulk of posters on Getbig have an above average IQ, and use Getbig as an outlet to let off some steam/relax.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: March 27, 2012, 05:02:39 PM »
Talking about a nationwide "hot topic" doesn't mean your life is boring.  Id say the bulk of posters on Getbig have an above average IQ, and use Getbig as an outlet to let of some steam/relax.

If the average poster on Getbig has an above average IQ, then I am a genius.

Perhaps talking about a nationwide "hot topic" does not imply one's life is boring....depends on the topic and how relevant it is to one's life. Stating opinions pulled out of thin air as if they are fact suggests that one is an idiotic bore though.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: March 27, 2012, 05:07:16 PM »
If the average poster on Getbig has an above average IQ, then I am a genius.

Perhaps talking about a nationwide "hot topic" does not imply one's life is boring....depends on the topic and how relevant it is to one's life. Stating opinions pulled out of thin air as if they are fact suggests that one is an idiotic bore though.
Racism is relevant to everyone's life.  I live in Florida, I I would have to say that I would avoid a group of black people walking down the street at this point.  I don't want to be the "white guy" they make an example out of.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #554 on: March 27, 2012, 05:17:13 PM »
Racism is relevant to everyone's life.  I live in Florida, I I would have to say that I would avoid a group of black people walking down the street at this point.  I don't want to be the "white guy" they make an example out of.

It would not be the first time that has happened.

Remember after Rodney King... They fucked the white truck driver up.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: March 27, 2012, 05:19:15 PM »

The stupid fucking media is bringing us ever closer to a race war.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #556 on: March 27, 2012, 05:41:00 PM »
They have not released the result of Trayvon's autopsy.  So, anyone that says he had zero drugs in his blood is an outright liar. 

+1

Toxicology reports are still pending, but my guess is he already knew that.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: March 27, 2012, 05:44:04 PM »
The stupid fucking media is bringing us ever closer to a race war.

You mean the President?

How can a Black Panther group put a monetary bounty on an innocent man, that has not been charged with a crime or arrested, and the POTUS allow it?

Fucking pathetic....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #558 on: March 27, 2012, 05:46:47 PM »
 8)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: March 27, 2012, 05:47:14 PM »
You mean the President?

How can a Black Panther group put a monetary bounty on an innocent man, that has not been charged with a crime or arrested, and the POTUS allow it?

Fucking pathetic....
I agree.  even the KKK isn't stupid enough to hold a live press conference on CNN, and say some stupid shit like that.  Black Panthers = KKK, and they are too dumb to know it!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: March 27, 2012, 05:48:25 PM »

Fucking pathetic....

Same as hiring a hitman to off someone.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: March 27, 2012, 05:50:25 PM »
I agree.  even the KKK isn't stupid enough to hold a live press conference on CNN, and say some stupid shit like that.  Black Panthers = KKK, and they are too dumb to know it!

Gotta wonder where the great Eric Holder is during these racial threats....probably protecting illegals from the bad white man in Arizona.

Fucking pathetic....

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #562 on: March 27, 2012, 05:50:32 PM »

If I recall correctly, almost every single person involved in the truck driver beating has been murdered since then. So there's some karma at least.

the dumb sap actually forgave them for crippling him.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #563 on: March 27, 2012, 05:51:31 PM »
As if the black panther have the million dollars to pay the bounty

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: March 27, 2012, 05:51:42 PM »
Freedom of speech has it's drawbacks and consequences.  Part of me doesn't blame people who don't trust the corrupt legal system.  Black, White, or Purple.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: March 27, 2012, 05:54:33 PM »

Too dumb? No one's gonna charge them with anything.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: March 27, 2012, 05:55:49 PM »
Same as hiring a hitman to off someone.

Fuck off retard....you don't hire a hitman on national TV you fucking putz.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #567 on: March 27, 2012, 05:59:36 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: March 27, 2012, 06:01:17 PM »
Too dumb? No one's gonna charge them with anything.

What I meant was that the Balck Panthers represent everything that they supposedly hate (racism, kkk)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: March 27, 2012, 06:03:56 PM »
What I meant was that the Balck Panthers represent everything that they supposedly hate (racism, kkk)

They're every bit as racist as the KKK. Same with Jesse and Al. Every bit.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #570 on: March 27, 2012, 06:24:39 PM »
This whole "Trayvon"  ::) thing has made everyone especially getbig more racist than ever.

Truth is: 

White people are uptight boring and extremely racist but are so arrogant that they don't even realize it. They can't recognize or admit to white racism unless someone is wearing a white hood or a swastika.

Black people are still obsessing over slavery and have no desire to better themselves and just want to blame whitey for all their problems.  It's no wonder a nig like Trayvon got shot, I mean have you ever seen how black people conduct themselves in the street? 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: March 27, 2012, 06:26:29 PM »
This whole "Trayvon"  ::) thing has made everyone especially getbig more racist than ever.

Truth is: 

White people are uptight boring and extremely racist but are so arrogant that they don't even realize it. They can't recognize or admit to white racism unless someone is wearing a white hood or a swastika.

Black people are still obsessing over slavery and have no desire to better themselves and just want to blame whitey for all their problems.  It's no wonder a nig like Trayvon got shot, I mean have you ever seen how black people conduct themselves in the street? 
No.  There are many people of both races who are smart enough to distance themselves from such stupidity.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #572 on: March 27, 2012, 06:50:59 PM »
Where's the owning? ???
The owning is in their imaginary world!  These dudes who criticise me - and I never pay attention to the names of posters, just the comment.  I always respond to the message - except for Chaos, who has shown time and again how butt hurt he is, and I actually find his little jibes quite funny, because I never thought anyone could get so butt hurt over a forum.  But for some reason people get really butt hurt here if someone else has a strong conviction and expresses it, some people aren't used to being challenged, so make all kinds of wild claims and accusations - you can rest assure that the people claiming victory and at the same time avoiding the topic have ran out of arguments and are now just going through their big bag of insults.

When you have fought of two attacking Pitbulls and survived, men take on the intimidation factor of a kindergarten class. Hope this helps
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: March 27, 2012, 07:00:13 PM »
The owning is in their imaginary world!  These dudes who criticise me - and I never pay attention to the names of posters, just the comment.  I always respond to the message - except for Chaos, who has shown time and again how butt hurt he is, and I actually find his little jibes quite funny, because I never thought anyone could get so butt hurt over a forum.  But for some reason people get really butt hurt here if someone else has a strong conviction and expresses it, some people aren't used to being challenged, so make all kinds of wild claims and accusations - you can rest assure that the people claiming victory and at the same time avoiding the topic have ran out of arguments and are now just going through their big bag of insults.

When you have fought of two attacking Pitbulls and survived, men take on the intimidation factor of a kindergarten class. Hope this helps

You are very opinionated E-Kul, which either brings good debates, or lots of butthurt.  America Fuckyeah!  LOL

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #574 on: March 27, 2012, 07:09:00 PM »

Youre completely delusional.
A