Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213411 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #850 on: March 28, 2012, 03:16:57 PM »
I wonder if zimmerpigs parents didn't help him out of the little murder mess?

". . . It is true that the elder Zimmerman, (his dad) is a retired US Magistrate judge and his mother was a court clerk. . . "
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #851 on: March 28, 2012, 03:18:14 PM »
And he killed the spook a month ago and still no hospital report describing zimmerpig's injuries? And no x-rays of zimmerpig's broken nose?

Shit, a drunk driver hit me once and by noon the next day I had seen two chiropractors, my GP, a lawyer and took 30 pictures of my damaged car.
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #852 on: March 28, 2012, 03:20:11 PM »
they had a rally at unc chapel hill for trayvon martin lol
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #853 on: March 28, 2012, 03:21:27 PM »
the detective who did the initial interview at the station DID NOT believe zimmerman's story and wanted to charge him.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #854 on: March 28, 2012, 03:23:23 PM »
Zimmerman must have Wolverine type accelerated healing process .... appears to have healed up just fine moments after the cops got there and theres no traces of the bloody face or back of head

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #855 on: March 28, 2012, 03:23:49 PM »
I think you should make a video and post it, make a song about it...voice how you feel about Trayvon..

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #856 on: March 28, 2012, 03:24:12 PM »
the detective who did the initial interview at the station DID NOT believe zimmerman's story and wanted to charge him.

Interesting, I've never seen that stated, can you please cite or link to your source?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #857 on: March 28, 2012, 03:26:05 PM »
Zimmerman must have Wolverine type accelerated healing process .... appears to have healed up just fine moments after the cops got there and theres no traces of the bloody face or back of head

Exactly. Everybody and their dog has a cell phone w/a camera these days.  If I get attacked by my neighbors beagle I'm taking 52 pictures of the scratches and bites.
a

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Spike Lee tweets wrong address of Zimmerman
« Reply #858 on: March 28, 2012, 03:26:25 PM »
This is what you get when you elect a slacker chimp into the white house.  Look at these two idiots.  Holding a pair of shoes like it was a bar of gold.

The US might not ever recover from letting that ape get elected. 

Everything you ever wanted to know about black culture is on display in this pic.  The secret servce guy is so embarassed.

Fucken disgusting man. How the hell did this idiot get into office. Black Culture is the fucken pits and we have this asshole in office. To many brain dead Americans. People care more about Jersey Shore and American Idol then they do politics.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #859 on: March 28, 2012, 03:27:32 PM »
And when is the last time any doctor "didn't" want to take x-rays? JFC, I had a sinus infection and the doc order 3 x-rays.
a

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #860 on: March 28, 2012, 03:28:06 PM »

That's dumb, it's not like he's alive to benefit from it. Crazy kids.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #861 on: March 28, 2012, 03:28:46 PM »
That's dumb, it's not like he's alive to benefit from it. Crazy kids.
;D ;D haha
a

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #862 on: March 28, 2012, 03:29:07 PM »
Whatever you may believe as to what exactly happened that night, you cannot deny that there is significant media bias in regards to this case.  If Trayvon had died in the streets of Miami Gardens by some black drug dealer, outside of local news, you would've heard NOTHING.  

This case just represents the media bias that loves to portray black victims and white oppressors(even if the "oppressor" is not white).  Blacks victimize far more blacks AND whites than whites do to blacks.

And the US population(as well as getbiggers) fell for this shit hook line and sinker.......looks like big news and big cable get to reap the benefits of an influx of increased ad revenue in the form of boner pills and cheap Korean cars.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #863 on: March 28, 2012, 03:31:30 PM »
The guy is not fucking white!  He is half Peruvian for god sakes!  It's like he is a mulatto.

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #864 on: March 28, 2012, 03:34:28 PM »
Whatever you may believe as to what exactly happened that night, you cannot deny that there is significant media bias in regards to this case.  If Trayvon had died in the streets of Miami Gardens by some black drug dealer, outside of local news, you would've heard NOTHING.  

This case just represents the media bias that loves to portray black victims and white oppressors(even if the "oppressor" is not white).  Blacks victimize far more blacks AND whites than whites do to blacks.

And the US population(as well as getbiggers) fell for this shit hook line and sinker.......looks like big news and big cable get to reap the benefits of an influx of increased ad revenue in the form of boner pills and cheap Korean cars.

QFT

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: March 28, 2012, 03:34:47 PM »
I think you should make a video and post it, make a song about it...voice how you feel about Trayvon..
perhaps you have a special interest in getting the falcons wings clipped
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #866 on: March 28, 2012, 03:36:41 PM »
". . . boner pills and cheap korean cars."

Sounds like sombody has been sneaking around my garage.
a

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #867 on: March 28, 2012, 03:38:48 PM »
Interesting, I've never seen that stated, can you please cite or link to your source?

link...turn on your TV msnbcb. they just interviewed the mother of a 13 year old that was out walking his dog during the shooting. She said the same detective told her he felt this was not self defense. She was on with her lawyer.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: March 28, 2012, 03:38:54 PM »
Too late.  Some money grubbing, shitty rapper (Plies) already has one.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: March 28, 2012, 03:39:08 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/27/paper-spike-lee-tweeted-incorrect-george-zimmerman-address-possibly-putting-sanford-woman-in-danger/

Good job you dumb ass n***** .
I hope the owner of that house sues him for every penny he has to his name.
Racist Cu.nt!

This is regrettable!  But it underscores that despite all the moralizing we do around the world we do not live in a civilized country.  The ease with which one can purchase a gun is but one example.

A similar dynamic has developed around Megan’s Law.  Everyone seems to celebrate these laws that publish the names, pictures, and address of sex offenders
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/searchNeighborhood.do

http://meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?zoomAction=Box&zoomAction=clickcenter&zoomAction=clickoffender&lastName=&firstName=&Address=&City=&zipcode=&searchDistance=.75&City2=los%20angeles&countyLocation=&zipcode2=&SelectCounty=&ParkName=&searchDistance2=.75&City3=&zipcode3=&countyLocation3=&schoolName=&searchDistance3=.75&City4=&zipcode4=&countyLocation4=&refineID=&pan=&distacross=107211&centerlat=38409907&centerlon=-121514242&starlat=&starlon=&startext=&x1=&y1=&x2=&y2=&mapwidth=525&mapheight=400&zoom=&searchBy=citylist&id=&docountycitylist=2&OFDTYPE=&lang=ENGLISH

but vigilantes of ill will are inclined to target these people and many innocents have been caught in the crossfire.  Some time ago, two guys in New Jersey confronted a man at his home based on information found in the state registry.  They beat him so bad he ended up in a coma.  The punch line is: they had the wrong address and beat up the wrong man.  Their victim was totally innocent; the man they meant to target lived across the street.  ::)

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #870 on: March 28, 2012, 03:46:43 PM »
Just wait a couple of weeks and the shitstorm will be over.....maybe some wrestler will murder his family again or a white Christian man shouted out some anti-gay slurs so the news can pounce on the next can of worms....to sell some more hemerrhoid cream and Hormel sausage.

The hoodrats and the lesser people of our society wouldn't even be able to find the address anyway...only place they seem to instinctively know is the corner store where they can purchase a can of King Cobra at 2 in the morning.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #871 on: March 28, 2012, 03:55:04 PM »
link...turn on your TV msnbcb. they just interviewed the mother of a 13 year old that was out walking his dog during the shooting. She said the same detective told her he felt this was not self defense. She was on with her lawyer.

"Citing multiple sources, ABC News reported Wednesday that the lead investigator in the case recommended that Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter after the shooting, but the state attorney's office determined that there was not enough evidence to lead to a conviction."

Everything I find says "citing sources", but no one says who the sources are? Pretty clear though that the State's Attorney's Office did not agree with the "lead investigator's" recommendation.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #872 on: March 28, 2012, 03:55:50 PM »
perhaps you have a special interest in getting the falcons wings clipped
No, I don't think you are that stupid...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: March 28, 2012, 03:58:18 PM »
"Citing multiple sources, ABC News reported Wednesday that the lead investigator in the case recommended that Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter after the shooting, but the state attorney's office determined that there was not enough evidence to lead to a conviction."

Everything I find says "citing sources", but no one says who the sources are? Pretty clear though that the State's Attorney's Office did not agree with the "lead investigator's" recommendation.

Yeah, but someone has already stated that Zimmerman has had multiple family members that have worked in the justice system.  It seem like they are looking after their own in this case.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: March 28, 2012, 03:59:05 PM »
Too late.  Some money grubbing, shitty rapper (Plies) already has one.

i should make a reall funny song about trayvon martin and zimmerman

but im afriad it would get too popular and so epic that my life would be threatend
A