Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213301 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1600 on: April 02, 2012, 11:32:22 PM »
The problem is that like it or not, Zimmerman killed someone.  And whether it was justified or not, the basic idea that he is not even being arrested and charged with something is what is fueling the situation.   He can have his day in court as to if it was justified or not.

But he did kill a person.  

Now obviously, the person he killed was not a saint at all.

But there are conflicting facts in this case, and the police should have at least some notion to understand that.  And let the lawyers sort it out.

You raise some interesting points. Have you considered that the police do not have enough evidence to arrest Zimmerman? If that is the case, there is little point in arresting him except to momentarily appease his detractors. A grand jury probably would not indict him. Then there would be a lot of folks still upset about this and they'd blame the grand jury instead of the police. Suppose a grand jury does think there is enough evidence to prosecute him. It goes to trial and that jury doesn't convict him. Then a bunch of folks will be unhappy about that....and so it goes....on and on.

The point is that this is an enormous tragedy for everyone concerned. The boy is dead. His parents have lost their son. The man who killed him life will never be the same. It wouldn't surprise me if Zimmermen met a bad end....there are a lot of angry/crazy people out to get him.

-Too much violence in the world. Violence rarely ends well or solves anything. I don't own a gun and I believe I never will. Had Zimmerman not had a gun, there would be a different story to tell. Chances are, for one, a boy would not be dead....his life cut short by violence. Likely it was both Trayvon and Zimmerman's violent actions that caused this horrific thing to happen.

And what's the public response? More violence!

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #1601 on: April 03, 2012, 03:18:53 AM »
Zimmerman is a 21st century spadassinicide, (someone who manipulates people into initiating physical confrontations they have no hope of winning, and thus legally murdering them)…I know this statement will infuriate many of you…But the situation fulfills the definition exactly.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1602 on: April 03, 2012, 04:12:49 AM »

but trayvon was suspended as a 17 year old kid for an empty nickel bag...if that aint cause for death...i just dont know what is,,
I got a whole box of Zip-Locs. I guess I have a date with the gas chamber.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1603 on: April 03, 2012, 05:08:32 AM »
No, the moron decided to attack Zimmerman who was doing absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever.  Zimmerman simply defended himself from that idiot and used justifiable force.  I would have done the exact same thing. 

Why should he be charged with anything when it was totally self-defense?

looking at this path, it doesn't help zimmerman's case that he was attacked.  looks like he was playing yard ninja, hopping around hoping to 'intercept' the kid he was following.  the shoot may have been justified, but this guy dumped his truck and ran 2+ blocks under cover of darkness in order to block this kid from getting home.  :(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1604 on: April 03, 2012, 05:36:33 AM »
No, he was just concerned that the hoodlum may have been breaking and entering.
May have been been breaking and entering? How so, by just walking? B&E, you are going to be near houses, looking in windows, and carrying tools, not skittles and ice tea...
One doesn't go to the store and then do a B&E.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1605 on: April 03, 2012, 05:43:26 AM »
The more the usual suspects like jesse al obama and the rest of the race whores pimp this story, the less I care about it.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1606 on: April 03, 2012, 05:57:33 AM »
Zimmerman is a 21st century spadassinicide, (someone who manipulates people into initiating physical confrontations they have no hope of winning, and thus legally murdering them)…I know this statement will infuriate many of you…But the situation fulfills the definition exactly.

I dont know why anyone else would want their Zimmerman updates anywhere else -Getbig has the most well rounded coverage of the whole Internet!  Anyway, good skills for finding an official word that describes Zimmermans Personality - Now we have a profile !
spadassinicide
Definitions

Wiktionary
 n. The act of coaxing someone, usually through insult, into initiating a swordsman's duel, and subsequently killing that person with superior skill so as to commit legal murder.
 n. One who performs such an act.
V

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #1607 on: April 03, 2012, 06:56:48 AM »
No, the moron decided to attack Zimmerman who was doing absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever.  Zimmerman simply defended himself from that idiot and used justifiable force.  I would have done the exact same thing. 

Why should he be charged with anything when it was totally self-defense?

Because it wasn't self defense. It was a situation Zimmerman instigated entirely. If you are going to buy into the SYG laws, how is a stranger pursuing you in the middle of the night -over the course of several blocks-  before confronting you not considered a clear  threat? Ignore the inconsistencies in Zimmerman's story and he's still in the wrong.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #1608 on: April 03, 2012, 06:59:19 AM »
The more the usual suspects like jesse al obama and the rest of the race whores pimp this story, the less I care about it.  

Sure.  ::)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #1609 on: April 03, 2012, 07:45:17 AM »
RepetitioN of leftist party lines here.  Bringing in gun nlaws and syg law.  Ha! Outed as propogandist

I'm politically progressive. That isn't something I was trying to keep a secret. This is a discussion forum, so I'm not sure what you think you are exposing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1610 on: April 03, 2012, 07:48:54 AM »
Because it wasn't self defense. It was a situation Zimmerman instigated entirely. If you are going to buy into the SYG laws, how is a stranger pursuing you in the middle of the night -over the course of several blocks-  before confronting you not considered a clear  threat? Ignore the inconsistencies in Zimmerman's story and he's still in the wrong.

I agree that it was a situation that zimmerman instigated.  I believe it was self defense because, after getting shoved down and hitting his head once, he shot the kid.  Period.  Technically, self defense.  Sure, he could ahve taken the ass whooping he deserved like a man.  Sure, the shooter was an insecure prick trying to play hero and carried a gun into a sitaution after fudging the facts to police.

But technically, sadly, it's probably a legal shoot.  It's like that.  I can do the same thing - I can put on my twin glocks, I can walk up and down crack town here in SW Florida, and I can follow people to their houses until someone finally turns around and starts a fight with me.  Then I can legally blow them away.  and claim "i feared for my life".  Never mind, the kid was walking straight from the store to his house, and I'm the prick with no business getting invovled.  Sadly, it's legal.  And sadly, CCW carry rights are going to erode because of this guy.  ALl the gun lovers who defend zimmerman will be cursing his name when all the anti-gun legislation makes it on the ballot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1611 on: April 03, 2012, 07:50:24 AM »
I'm politically progressive. That isn't something I was trying to keep a secret. This is a discussion forum, so I'm not sure what you think you are exposing.

"Progressive"  = on the quick road to communism/marxism

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1612 on: April 03, 2012, 08:10:07 AM »
No, he was just concerned that the hoodlum may have been breaking and entering.

the hoodlum with his skittles and juice...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1613 on: April 03, 2012, 08:32:19 AM »
zimmerpig is doomed. zimmerpig is suicidal. The sugar rush has finally worn off and zimmerpig now knows he is a coward and a murderer.
a

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #1614 on: April 03, 2012, 08:37:23 AM »
One doesnt go to the store and B&E?  This is a generalization and a bad one at that.  This follows no logic.  You should not let your guard down nif there is a suspicious character just because he just hit the store.  Oh, he just was at the convenience store...no way hell brreak into m house...  Fucking morons.  ::)
Majority of the time no, they don't. Majority of perps for B&E go with the exclusive purpose of that---have tools for it, have scoped out the place. Who the fuck walks to the store for skittles and ice tea---when their exclusive purpose was burglary (and carries their Skittles, Ice tea, and no burglary tools)?

Ask yourself this, please do...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #1615 on: April 03, 2012, 08:50:28 AM »
First of all your logic is horrible.  Majority of time you have no idea about.  This is pure speculation and not backed up ny anything but your faulty thought process.  Majority of times perps go for b&e with the exclusive peurpose of that is also not backed up by anything but your thoughts. No evidence.  It is just as likely that someone who was enjoying their newly bought skittles and tea, sees an opportunity to b&e if he/ she is a personthat does b&e's.  Im pretty sure that b&e is one of the least planned out crimes and is more done onn a whim whenn  a good opportunity presents itself.  See, anyone can use their thoughts to prrove something.  Next time cite some evidence or stfu.  You are over generalizing and arent very smart.   Thanks for playing though
Dude, I work in this field, and the burglaries that I have seen, the person isn't walking from the store with skittles and a drink and says, "oh, I'm going to burglarize this house"
in fact none of them. As I said, many times they have scoped out the place, or know the person is away, know what is in there, and they have a getaway vehicle, they aren't walking...
You also have different motives---the intent to steal, the intent to harm the residence, or just breaking into a vacant place to party or to stay.
When breaking in to steal, one doesn't want to have prints or loose things around---evidence, so no skittles and a drink, you leave that shit in the car.

See, your logic is flawed, because you don't know what you are talking about. Thank you for playing.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1616 on: April 03, 2012, 08:51:29 AM »
Tommy, youre hilarious, bro.  Still going with the trolling. Lol.   ;D

;D ;D The entire case is so absurd, all I can do is post pics of jail food and a bloated zimmerwhatever.  

I think the Florida GJ (Grand Jury) or SP (Special Prosecutor) will come back with a murder indictment and that the killer will eventually go to trial. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole case gets plea bargained down to manslaughter and zimmerfood gets 6 years.

No dog in the fight, I just don't like guys who shoot guys that don't even have a gun to shoot back.

Stay cool man.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1617 on: April 03, 2012, 08:56:06 AM »
zimmerfat's new favorite restaurant. 
a

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #1618 on: April 03, 2012, 09:00:50 AM »
I agree that it was a situation that zimmerman instigated.  I believe it was self defense because, after getting shoved down and hitting his head once, he shot the kid.  Period.  Technically, self defense.  Sure, he could ahve taken the ass whooping he deserved like a man.  Sure, the shooter was an insecure prick trying to play hero and carried a gun into a sitaution after fudging the facts to police.

But technically, sadly, it's probably a legal shoot.  It's like that.  I can do the same thing - I can put on my twin glocks, I can walk up and down crack town here in SW Florida, and I can follow people to their houses until someone finally turns around and starts a fight with me.  Then I can legally blow them away.  and claim "i feared for my life".  Never mind, the kid was walking straight from the store to his house, and I'm the prick with no business getting invovled.  Sadly, it's legal.  And sadly, CCW carry rights are going to erode because of this guy.  ALl the gun lovers who defend zimmerman will be cursing his name when all the anti-gun legislation makes it on the ballot.
240 making some very accurate and prescient observations.  Fuck off with your clear thinking, no place for it on Getbig or any form of media.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1619 on: April 03, 2012, 09:06:51 AM »
You make so many assumptions here in order to further your point.  Crackheads and petty thieves that are drug addicts are the most prevelant b&e offenders.  They dont have cars usually, and dont plan shit.  They steal whatever whenever they see an opportunity because they need cash.  So they steal things.  And they are disheveled out of their mind idiots who dont put nearly as much thought into their crime as you did your post
2 different replies to the same post!?  And you're ragging Parker for being thoughtful? Oh brother. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #1620 on: April 03, 2012, 09:10:52 AM »
You make so many assumptions here in order to further your point.  Crackheads and petty thieves that are drug addicts are the most prevelant b&e offenders.  They dont have cars usually, and dont plan shit.  They steal whatever whenever they see an opportunity because they need cash.  So they steal things.  And they are disheveled out of their mind idiots who dont put nearly as much thought into their crime as you did your post
There you go with your "usually" bullshit. How do you know crackheads and petty thieves don't "usually" have cars? You don't. In my area there are a lot of people who are addicted to pills, and they burgularize people's homes, many times people that they know, and they have cars. They burgularize the homes then pawn the stuff at pawn shops. These people are addicts like no other,
There are many types of crackheads---the hardcore, the poor hardcore, the functioning addict, etc.

And to your post, a crackhead needs money, doesn't first walk to the store, past the house they they "supposedly will burgularize", go buy skittles and ice drink (wasting Money that is supposed to go to drugs), walk back from the store and say, "oh, I need money, let me burgularize this home",

no, according to you if someone is an addict and needs money for drugs, and doesn't put much thought in it, then they would have committed the crime right then and there, not waste money on skittles and a damn drink.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #1621 on: April 03, 2012, 09:11:13 AM »
I agree that it was a situation that zimmerman instigated.  I believe it was self defense because, after getting shoved down and hitting his head once, he shot the kid.  Period.  Technically, self defense.  Sure, he could ahve taken the ass whooping he deserved like a man.  Sure, the shooter was an insecure prick trying to play hero and carried a gun into a sitaution after fudging the facts to police.

But technically, sadly, it's probably a legal shoot.  It's like that.  I can do the same thing - I can put on my twin glocks, I can walk up and down crack town here in SW Florida, and I can follow people to their houses until someone finally turns around and starts a fight with me.  Then I can legally blow them away.  and claim "i feared for my life".  Never mind, the kid was walking straight from the store to his house, and I'm the prick with no business getting invovled.  Sadly, it's legal.  And sadly, CCW carry rights are going to erode because of this guy.  ALl the gun lovers who defend zimmerman will be cursing his name when all the anti-gun legislation makes it on the ballot.

Whether or not the shooting was technically legal is debatable unfortunately. what's not debatable is the assertion that Zimmerman did nothing wrong.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #1622 on: April 03, 2012, 09:12:31 AM »
Fixed.  Go study what went on during the french revolution.  And after the russiann revolution?  Then tell me how much you support progressive politics

HAHAHA "Partisan and extreme" = any opinion different from your own? Whatever...I'll take it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1623 on: April 03, 2012, 09:23:01 AM »
Whether or not the shooting was technically legal is debatable unfortunately. what's not debatable is the assertion that Zimmerman did nothing wrong.

the people who are saying zimmerman is 'winning' aren't realizing their own gun rights are going to be eroded because of this clown.

see how many states pass the 'stand your ground' now.  see how many moderate politicians are open to slashing carry rights suddenly.  See how many jurors have the revenge factor in play when a shooter is on trial, even if it's just.  See how many police are going to arrest first, get facts later, on a clean shoot now.  They don't wanna end up like Sanford PD, with the feds taking over.  See how many prosecutors/DAs will just push every case so they don't look like they're anti-trayvon.

this will ripple for a decade.  If 333386 legally shoots some scumbag on his way to taking out his garbage tonight, we all know the treatement he gets from police, prosecutor, and jurors WILL in some way be tainted from the Trayvon case.  We all know it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1624 on: April 03, 2012, 09:37:33 AM »
the people who are saying zimmerman is 'winning' aren't realizing their own gun rights are going to be eroded because of this clown.

see how many states pass the 'stand your ground' now.  see how many moderate politicians are open to slashing carry rights suddenly.  See how many jurors have the revenge factor in play when a shooter is on trial, even if it's just.  See how many police are going to arrest first, get facts later, on a clean shoot now.  They don't wanna end up like Sanford PD, with the feds taking over.  See how many prosecutors/DAs will just push every case so they don't look like they're anti-trayvon.

this will ripple for a decade.  If 333386 legally shoots some scumbag on his way to taking out his garbage tonight, we all know the treatement he gets from police, prosecutor, and jurors WILL in some way be tainted from the Trayvon case.  We all know it.

::)  ::) 

So zimmneman allegedly defending himself and shooting someone who he claims initiated a fight with him puts my rights in danger, but the thousands and thousands of ghetto animals and savages who plunder, loot, mob, rob, steal, pillage, and belong in a zoo exhibit who shoot and kill each other and many innocent others every week does not?

GMAFB.