Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213279 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1700 on: April 09, 2012, 02:54:03 PM »

This whole thing is setting a horrible precedent based solely on the emotions and known impulses of da community. 

actually, wouldn't having a special prosecutor REMOVE all of the emotions, impulses, and anger from the pissed off ppl in this small town with half the facts, and half bullshit?

if anything, this woman has ALL the info, she has the confidence of REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR rick scott who sent her ass there...

so please, tell us why rick scott fcked the dog on this one

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1701 on: April 09, 2012, 06:40:14 PM »
zimmerstink has a Paypal account going and is looking for donations.  ;D

George Zimmerman launches website for donations via PayPal for legal, living expenses.

Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman has apparently launched a website—TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com—to relay a message thanking his supporters, and to collect donations via PayPal for his living and defense expenses. The site had been down intermittently on Monday afternoon.

"I am the real George Zimmerman," a message on the site begins. "On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries."

The site's background is an image of a large American flag. The domain was privately registered on Sunday, according to NetworkSolutions.com records.  Bla bla bla.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1702 on: April 09, 2012, 07:45:19 PM »
http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/Album.html

I might donate money to him to start a watch program in my hood.   clean the thugs right out there. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1703 on: April 09, 2012, 11:28:10 PM »
http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/Album.html

I might donate money to him to start a watch program in my hood.   clean the thugs right out there. 

you used to post lots of kadaffi 'winning' pics.  he was liing in gutters and ended up with a knife up his ass before being capped.  not exactly winning.

IMO, when all is said and done, you'll see zimmerman as a POS OBama voter.  You'll realize stand-your-ground is going to lose traction thanks to zimmerman.  you'll see so many stretches of the truth in his story.  You'll realize the victims' behavior is why you feel this way.  If zimmerman had gotten into a fistfight with charlton heston and capped him, would you feel exactly the way you do now?

No.  I dont think you would.  "But charlton heston jumped him"... nope.  I think a lot of ppl back zimmerman cause the kid sold drugs.  But what zimmy did was exaggerate a LOT of shit to police with a dead body lying there.   that's a no-no.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1704 on: April 10, 2012, 03:48:55 AM »
Shots Fired at Sanford Police Car; Zimmerman Seeks Support on Website
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/george-zimmerman-launches-website-asks-donations/nMT7q/ ^ | 4-10-2012 | WFTV
Posted on April 10, 2012 6:37:04 AM EDT by sheikdetailfeather

SANFORD, Fla. —

Sanford police said shots were fired into an empty police cruiser on Tuesday morning in the neighborhood where George Zimmerman used to live and where Trayvon Martin was shot and killed. That news comes after sources told WFTV that Zimmerman could be arrested or turn himself in to police sometime this week.

Sanford police told WFTV shots were fired at a police cruiser on Retreat View Circle in the Twin Lakes subdivision.

A witness said she heard six gunshots ring out.

No one was in the cruiser at the time, according to police. The vehicle was taken to Sanford police headquarters. Officers are still investigating.

(Excerpt) Read more at wftv.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1705 on: April 10, 2012, 08:04:03 AM »
you used to post lots of kadaffi 'winning' pics.  he was liing in gutters and ended up with a knife up his ass before being capped.  not exactly winning.

IMO, when all is said and done, you'll see zimmerman as a POS OBama voter.  You'll realize stand-your-ground is going to lose traction thanks to zimmerman.  you'll see so many stretches of the truth in his story.  You'll realize the victims' behavior is why you feel this way.  If zimmerman had gotten into a fistfight with charlton heston and capped him, would you feel exactly the way you do now?

No.  I dont think you would.  "But charlton heston jumped him"... nope.  I think a lot of ppl back zimmerman cause the kid sold drugs.  But what zimmy did was exaggerate a LOT of shit to police with a dead body lying there.   that's a no-no.

What was he supposed to do while getting his head bashed into the concrete?   Sing "We shall Overcome" ? ? ?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1706 on: April 10, 2012, 08:29:24 AM »

What was he supposed to do while getting his head bashed into the concrete?   Sing "We shall Overcome" ? ? ?

He had a laceration on his head.  But he sure as shit didn't look like he was smashed for 60 seconds, as he claimed.

you can't exaggerate things like that.  You exaggerate when talking about how big a fish you caught or how hot the chick was you met in a bar.  but exaggerating the exact reason he felt he had to kill a minor?  It's a big no-no.

He exaggerated shit on the phone.  He obviously exaggerated about the 60 seconds.  And the moment he lies about 1 thing in this shooting, his credibility goes out the window.  he could say "you know, he smashed my head once and i was scared".  Instead, as I predicted, he is making the claims of "smashed for 60 seconds" and "Treyvon said i was about to die" and "I was about to lose consciousness".

he delivred the textbook 3-4 lines to make it legal - just too perfect.  Dude's a freakin' liar.  He got knocked down, hit his head, and started shooting.  That's cool - that's legal.  but lying about it?  fuck him.  DO his 10 years.  lie to police about a shoot, your bitch ass belongs in jail.  Tell the truth, prick.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1707 on: April 10, 2012, 08:31:24 AM »
He had a laceration on his head.  But he sure as shit didn't look like he was smashed for 60 seconds, as he claimed.

you can't exaggerate things like that.  You exaggerate when talking about how big a fish you caught or how hot the chick was you met in a bar.  but exaggerating the exact reason he felt he had to kill a minor?  It's a big no-no.

He exaggerated shit on the phone.  He obviously exaggerated about the 60 seconds.  And the moment he lies about 1 thing in this shooting, his credibility goes out the window.  he could say "you know, he smashed my head once and i was scared".  Instead, as I predicted, he is making the claims of "smashed for 60 seconds" and "Treyvon said i was about to die" and "I was about to lose consciousness".

he delivred the textbook 3-4 lines to make it legal - just too perfect.  Dude's a freakin' liar.  He got knocked down, hit his head, and started shooting.  That's cool - that's legal.  but lying about it?  fuck him.  DO his 10 years.  lie to police about a shoot, your bitch ass belongs in jail.  Tell the truth, prick.

False - if you look at the undoctored photo he had large lumps in his head. 

Bro - just admit it - you fell for another left wing scam. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1708 on: April 10, 2012, 11:38:14 AM »
zimmerbean is incapable of telling the truth about anything. On his "donations" website he states that all money will be used to "cover legal expenses" among other things.  LOL!!

Any defense lawyer in Florida will handle his case for free. The publicity they will receive from being on local, national and world news nightly is worth 100's-of-thousands of dollars.

zimmercoward lies every time he speaks. No exceptions.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1709 on: April 10, 2012, 11:40:41 AM »
zimmerbean is incapable of telling the truth about anything. On his "donations" website he states that all money will be used to "cover legal expenses" among other things.  LOL!!

Any defense lawyer in Florida will handle his case for free. The publicity they will receive from being on local, national and world news nightly is worth 100's-of-thousands of dollars.

zimmercoward lies every time he speaks. No exceptions.

I will match funds if you donate to him.   

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1710 on: April 10, 2012, 11:43:54 AM »
I will match funds if you donate to him. 

;D ;D LOL!  OK, you're on. I'll send him 49 cents. That's the price of a Doritio taco at Taco Bell.  
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1711 on: April 10, 2012, 02:08:56 PM »
Trayvon Martin Lawyer Warns Prosecutor of 'Pandemonium' if Zimmerman Not Charged
Tuesday,April 10, 2012 | Kristinn

Posted on Tuesday, April 10, 2012 3:15:38 PM by kristinn

In comments that can be seen as an effort to intimidate Florida's special state prosecutor Angela Corey with nationwide race riots, Benjamin Crump, an attorney for the family of slain 17 year-old black Floridian Trayvon Martin warned of "pandemonium" around America and the world should Corey decide to not prosecute admitted Martin killer George Zimmerman, who has claimed self-defense. Crump issued the dire warning in an interview with BBC5.

In a case that has inflamed racial tensions across the United States and drawn global attention, the unarmed Martin was shot to death by Zimmerman on February 26 as he walked in a gated community in Sanford, Florida, where Martin was staying with his father at the home of his father's fiance. Minutes before the shooting, Zimmerman had called police to report a suspicious man in his community where he served as a neighborhood watch volunteer.

Sanford police briefly detained, but did not charge Zimmerman in the shooting. The 5'9", 28 year-old Zimmerman has claimed self-defense, saying Martin had attacked him and he feared for his well-being as the 6'3" Martin pounded his head on the ground after knocking him off his feet with a sucker punch.

Crump was speaking to the BBC after the special Florida state prosecutor Angela Corey announced on Monday that she would not empanel a grand jury in the case and would decide on her own whether to prosecute Zimmerman.

Crump expressed confidence that Corey would eventually charge Zimmerman, but when queried by the BBC that Corey could indeed choose to not prosecute Zimmerman, Crump said,"She could, yeah she could. And I think if she did that (decided to not prosecute Zimmerman)it would be pandemonium. There would be outrage all over America and all over the world."

Crump has waged a successful public relations campaign to bring public pressure on authorities to investigate the shooting of Martin. Because Zimmerman was characterized in the media as a 'white Hispanic' and Martin was black, the case has been played out in racial terms as well as simple calls for justice. The Obama Justice Department is investigating whether Zimmerman violated Martin's civil rights by committing a so-called hate crime.

Crump's statement warning of global "pandemonium" adds to racial and vigilante tensions in the case already inflamed by statements from President Obama, the New Black Panthers and white neo-Nazis, as well as by celebrities Spike Lee and Roseanne Barr who publicized what they believed to be the home addresses of Zimmerman and his family.

Early Tuesday morning,an unmanned Sanford police car parked outside the neighborhood where the Martin shooting took place, had it's windows shattered by reported gunshots. That followed the Sanford police headquarters being shut down by peaceful college students who blocked the building's entrance to demand Zimmerman's arrest.

A $10,000 bounty for the dead or alive capture of Zimmerman has been announced by the New Black Panther Party. The Obama administration has been silent in the face of the Panthers' clear violation of the law and threat to civil society.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
Zimmerman Lawyer Press Conference
« Reply #1712 on: April 10, 2012, 02:18:43 PM »
This lawyer is eating the reporters alive and saying a lot of things that needed to be said on the public stage.
The answer is "yes".

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1713 on: April 10, 2012, 02:34:24 PM »
One of zimmerchub's lawyers was having a meltdown during his press conference.  ;D ;D No suprise it was the attorney who used to be a cop. 
a

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1714 on: April 10, 2012, 02:45:19 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/10/trayvon-martin-case-george-zimmermans-attorneys-quit_n_1416031.html

Trayvon Martin Case: George Zimmerman's Attorneys Quit, Said Client 'Disappeared'

George Zimmerman's attorneys said in a press conference this afternoon that they will no longer be representing him. The attorneys claim that Zimmerman repeatedly rebuffed their legal advice, and that they have now lost contact with him.

Craig Sonner and Hal Uhrig, Zimmerman's lawyers, said that they had "lost contact" with Zimmerman, and said that he reached out to both Sean Hannity, the Fox News host, to have a conversation but would not share the details of that discussion.

"George called Sean Hannity of Fox News off the record and he was unwilling to tell us what was said," Uhrig said.

Sonner said that Zimmerman had stopped responding to their phone calls, and that they did not know exactly where he was, although they thought that he was no longer in Florida.

Sonner also said that Zimmerman reached out to the special prosecutor in the case, against their wishes. "We were a bit astonished and had some conversation back and forth with the prosecutor's office," Uhrig said."They told us what we expected, '[that] we're not going to talk to a criminal or [defendant] without counsel.'"

Zimmerman admitted to shooting Trayvon Martin, an unarmed 17-year-old, on February 26 in the gated community where the teenager's father lived in Sanford, Fla. Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch member, called 911 and told a police dispatcher that Martin, who was walking back to his father's home from a convenience store, "looked suspicious." After an altercation, Zimmerman shot Martin in the chest. He told the local police that he shot Martin in self defense, and was not arrested or charged. Protestors around the country have held rallies calling for Zimmerman's arrest, and the Sanford police department has come in for withering criticism for its handling of the initial investigation.

This is breaking news. Updates to follow.

===========================

WTF? I thought only guilty men ran? That's what a lot of people around here would say.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #1715 on: April 10, 2012, 02:49:41 PM »
I hope they hang this fool

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1716 on: April 10, 2012, 02:49:47 PM »
Zimm has all the unemployed angry blood lusting welfare thugs after him - I don't blame him one bit for going off the grid with these vultures.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1717 on: April 10, 2012, 05:08:03 PM »
I hope they hang this fool
For defending himself? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1718 on: April 10, 2012, 05:14:15 PM »
Zimm has all the unemployed angry blood lusting welfare thugs after him - I don't blame him one bit for going off the grid with these vultures.  
He really can`t go anywhere and its a shame.  Its no surprise he is relegated to hiding.  All he did was protect himself.  Zimmerman legally used his firearm in self-defense.  What do these people think that guns are for?  If someone jumped on me and I had a firearm, I`d use it if I had to.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1719 on: April 10, 2012, 05:16:11 PM »
I guess we are supposed to no longer defend ourselves.  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1720 on: April 10, 2012, 05:17:26 PM »
Hmm. So, he disregarded the 911 operator's advice, and is now disregarding his own attorneys' advices. Guy just continues to show good judgement.  Oh brother.  

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #1721 on: April 10, 2012, 05:21:17 PM »
He really can`t go anywhere and its a shame.  Its no surprise he is relegated to hiding.  All he did was protect himself.  Zimmerman legally used his firearm in self-defense.  What do these people think that guns are for?  If someone jumped on me and I had a firearm, I`d use it if I had to.

Yep. It says so right in the constitution.

You have the right to walk around fucking with people and starting shit. And if those whiny bitches have a problem with it and fight back, you have the right to shoot them right there on the spot.

It's what our founding fathers had in mind when they built this land, one nation under GOD!

USA! USA! USA!
G

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1722 on: April 10, 2012, 05:24:38 PM »
Hmm. So, he disregarded the 911 operator's advice, and is now disregarding his own attorneys' advices. Guy just continues to show good judgement.  Oh brother.  
Obeying a 911 dispatcher is not always a good thing to do.  Jezebelle and I used to be friends with one and she was a complete moron.  They are not Law Enforcement, just schmucks who take calls.  Chad Mower was a 911 dispatcher for Pete`s Sake.  :D

Now read this-if this man did obey the 911 Dispatcher, he would have been dead.  It was completely LEGAL what he did and it is also LEGAL what Zimmerman did-both simply protecting themselves:

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-3517564.html

February 11, 2009 3:51 PM

Print
    Text

Man Kills Suspects While On Phone With 911

By
    CBSNews

The 911 call came from a Pasadena, Tex., resident, who alerted police to two burglary suspects on a neighbor's property. Before he hung up, two men were dead by his hand.

Joe Horn, 61, told the dispatcher what he intended to do: Walk out his front door with a shotgun.

"I've got a shotgun," Horn said, according to a tape of the 911 call. "Do you want me to stop them?"

"Nope, don't do that - ain't no property worth shooting somebody over, OK?" the dispatcher responded.

"Hurry up man, catch these guys, will you? 'Cause I'm ain't gonna let 'em go, I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm not gonna let 'em go. I'm not gonna let 'em get away with this ----."

Shortly after, Horn said he sees one suspect was standing in front of his house, looking at it from the street.

"I don't know if they're armed or not. I know they got a crowbar 'cause that's what they broke the windows with. ... Man, this is scary, I can't believe this is happening in this neighborhood."

He gets more agitated. The dispatcher asks if he can see the suspects but they had retreated into the target's house, out of view: "I can go out the front [to look], but if I go out the front I'm bringing my shotgun with me, I swear to God. I am not gonna let 'em get away with this, I can't take a chance on getting killed over this, OK? I'm gonna shoot, I'm gonna shoot."

"Stay inside the house and don't go out there, OK?" the dispatcher said. "I know you're pissed off, I know what you're feeling, but it's not worth shooting somebody over this, OK?"

"I don't want to," Horn said, "but I mean if I go out there, you know, to see what the hell is going on, what choice am I gonna have?

"No, I don't want you to go out there, I just asked if you could see anything out there."

The dispatcher asks if a vehicle could be seen; Horn said no. The dispatcher again says Horn should stay inside the house.

Almost five minutes into the call, police had not arrived.

"I can't see if [the suspects are] getting away or not," Horn said.

Horn told the dispatcher that he doesn't know the neighbors well, unlike those living on the other side of his home. "I can assure you if it had been their house, I would have already done something, because I know them very well," he said.

Dispatcher: "I want you to listen to me carefully, OK?"

Horn: "Yes?"

Dispatcher: "I got ultras coming out there. I don't want you to go outside that house. And I don't want you to have that gun in your hand when those officers are poking around out there."

Horn: "I understand that, OK, but I have a right to protect myself too, sir, and you understand that. And the laws have been changed in this country since September the First and you know it and I know it."

Dispatcher: "I understand."

Horn: "I have a right to protect myself ..."

Dispatcher: "I'm ..."

Horn: "And a shotgun is a legal weapon, it's not an illegal weapon."

Dispatcher: "No, it's not, I'm not saying that, I'm just not wanting you to ..."

Horn: "OK, he's coming out the window right now, I gotta go, buddy. I'm sorry, but he's coming out the window. "

Dispatcher: "No, don't, don't go out the door, Mister Horn. Mister Horn..."

Horn: "They just stole something, I'm going out to look for 'em, I'm sorry, I ain't letting them get away with this ----. They stole something, they got a bag of stuff. I'm doing it!"

Dispatcher: "Mister, do not go outside the house."

Horn: "I'm sorry, this ain't right, buddy."

Dispatcher: "You gonna get yourself shot if you go outside that house with a gun, I don't care what you think."

Horn: "You wanna make a bet?"

Dispatcher: "Stay in the house."

Horn: "There, one of them's getting away!

Dispatcher: "That's alright, property's not something worth killing someone over. OK? Don't go out the house, don't be shooting nobody. I know you're pissed and you're frustrated but don't do it."

Horn: "They got a bag of loot."

Dispatcher: "OK. How big is the bag?" He then talks off, relaying the information.

Dispatcher: "Which way are they going?"

Horn: "I can't ... I'm going outside. I'll find out."

Dispatcher: "I don't want you going outside, Mister..."

Horn: "Well, here it goes buddy, you hear the shotgun clicking and I'm going."

Dispatcher: "Don't go outside."

On the tape of the 911 call, the shotgun can be heard being cocked and Horn can be heard going outside and confronting someone.

"Boom! You're dead!" he shouts. A loud bang is heard, then a shotgun being cocked and fired again, and then again.

Then Horn is back on the phone:

"Get the law over here quick. I've now, get, one of them's in the front yard over there, he's down, he almost run down the street. I had no choice. They came in the front yard with me, man, I had no choice! ... Get somebody over here quick, man."

Dispatcher: "Mister Horn, are you out there right now?"

Horn: "No, I am inside the house, I went back in the house. Man, they come right in my yard, I didn't know what the --- they was gonna do, I shot 'em, OK?"

Dispatcher: "Did you shoot somebody?

Horn: "Yes, I did, the cops are here right now."

Dispatcher: "Where are you right now?"

Horn: "I'm inside the house. ..."

Dispatcher: "Mister Horn, put that gun down before you shoot an officer of mine. I've got several officers out there without uniforms on."

Horn: "I am in the front yard right now. I am ..."

Dispatcher: "Put that gun down! There's officers out there without uniforms on. Do not shoot anybody else, do you understand me? I've got police out there..."

Horn: "I understand, I understand. I am out in the front yard waving my hand right now."

Dispatcher: "You don't have a gun with you, do you?

Horn: "No, no, no."

Dispatcher: "You see a uniformed officer? Now lay down on the ground and don't do nothing else."

Yelling is heard.

Dispatcher: "Lay down on the ground, Mister Horn. Do what the officers tell you to do right now."

Two days later, Horn released a statement through an attorney.

"The events of that day will weigh heavily on me for the rest of my life," it said. "My thoughts go out to the loved ones of the deceased."

The identities of the men killed were released Friday.

They are Miguel Antonio Dejesus, 38, and Diego Ortiz, 30. Official records show that each of them had a prior arrest in Harris County for drug offenses.

The men were reportedly shot at a distance of less than 15 feet.

A woman who lives nearby who asked not to be identified told CBS News affiliate KHOU correspondent Rucks Russell that she always saw Horn as a grandfather figure. "He is the guardian of the neighborhood," she said. "He takes care of all our kids. If we ever need anything, we call him."

But according to Tom Lambright, Horn's attorney and a friend for more than four decades, he's the one in need now. "He just needs everyone to know he's not a villain, he's not a bad guy," Lambright said.

He went on to say that Horn voluntarily gave an extensive video statement to police immediately following the shooting.

Horn was not taken into custody after the shooting. A Harris County grand jury will decide if charges are to be filed.

Lambright says Horn acted in complete and total self defense and has nothing to hide.

Local opinion has been passionate on both sides of the shooting.

One letter to the Houston Chronicle said, "He didn't shoot them in the legs, to make sure they did not run away, or hold them at gunpoint until police arrived. No, he was judge, jury and executioner."

Another letter writer praised Horn, saying, "Where does the line form to pin a medal on Joe Horn? I want to get in line." Another wrote, "Let's get rid of the police force and just hire Joe Horn!"

Support for Horn was also running about 2-1 in an online survey of readers on the KHOU Web site.

The incident may prove a test for a new law recently passed in Texas which expands the right of citizens to use deadly force.

Under Texas law, people may use deadly force to protect their own property or to stop arson, burglary, robbery, theft or criminal mischief at night.

But the legislator who authored the "castle doctrine" bill told the Chronicle it was never intended to apply to a neighbor's property, to prompt a "'Law West of the Pecos' mentality or action," said Republican Sen. Jeff Wentworth. "You're supposed to be able to defend your own home, your own family, in your house, your place of business or your motor vehicle."
Copyright 2009 CBS. All rights reserved.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1723 on: April 10, 2012, 05:27:49 PM »
Yep. It says so right in the constitution.

You have the right to walk around fucking with people and starting shit. And if those whiny bitches have a problem with it and fight back, you have the right to shoot them right there on the spot.

It's what our founding fathers had in mind when they built this land, one nation under GOD!

USA! USA! USA!
Wrong, which is why Trayvon is dead.  He thought he could "start shit" as you put it with Zimmerman, assault him freely with no repercussion.  Zimmerman has the Constitutional right to carry his firearm and has the right to defend himself when his life is threatened as it was.  Zimmerman also has the right to report suspicious activity any time he sees fit.

I have called the cops plenty of times just because I see a suspicious car in the area or something like that. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1724 on: April 10, 2012, 07:11:17 PM »

It sounds like mr. Horn was itching to kill someone.  Guy comes across as a real bloody thirsty sociopath.
A