Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213294 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Zimmerman - Self Defense or Police Cover Up?
« Reply #1825 on: April 13, 2012, 08:03:12 PM »
I was sighing cause you're so fucking lame...As far as anybody owning me it hasn't happened. 

I'm so lame you can't help but stalk me around the board and respond to my every ...your anger is palpable...and I enjoy it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1826 on: April 13, 2012, 08:11:16 PM »
HA HA Zimmerman is stressed and worried - HA HA - Poor old Zimmerman doesn't realise it, but the corrupt cops who let this slide actually punished him far worse than he could have ever imagined.  For Zimmerman, he would have been better off being arrested, charged, stand trial for manslaughter, and be out in 10.  But corrupt police are so fuckin dumb, they can never see whats coming!
V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1827 on: April 13, 2012, 08:18:49 PM »
HA HA Zimmerman is stressed and worried - HA HA - Poor old Zimmerman doesn't realise it, but the corrupt cops who let this slide actually punished him far worse than he could have ever imagined.  For Zimmerman, he would have been better off being arrested, charged, stand trial for manslaughter, and be out in 10.  But corrupt police are so fuckin dumb, they can never see whats coming!

;D LOL.  And now the cops who thought zimmergirl was "OK" "cool" and "helping them out", will throw his fat ass under the bus so fast the bus driver won't know what happened. The Feds are watching and those small town cops don't want to lose their $75,000 a year jobs and their "free money for life" pensions. zimmerboy's only friend in that jail will be the guy who delivers his meals to solitary.  
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1828 on: April 13, 2012, 08:27:48 PM »
What problem?

That you have to work in this country to get ahead?

No this problem:

a beane.er will end in jail, and there s one less guy, what's the problem exactly?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1829 on: April 13, 2012, 08:30:55 PM »
It  is frustrating...isn't it ? there's no reason to single me out though....most people here own you...not just me.

If you think being "owned" by assholes like yourself means anything to anyone, you are completely delusional.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #1830 on: April 13, 2012, 10:14:51 PM »

I'm so lame you can't help but stalk me around the board and respond to my every ...your anger is palpable...and I enjoy it.

Groink, if you haven't noticed I barely post in other threads. I'm not stalking you, I'm not jealous of you. If you weren't posting about Zimmerman, I never would have interacted with you. It's best you just move along, you don't have a fucking chance in hell "owning" me.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Rodney King On Trayvon Martin: "Luckily I Got My Attack Seen On Tape"
« Reply #1832 on: April 25, 2012, 06:43:25 AM »
Rodney King On Trayvon Martin: ‘Luckily I Got My Attack Seen On Tape’
April 25, 2012 8:37 AM

http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/04/25/rodney-king-on-trayvon-martin-luckily-i-got-my-attack-seen-on-tape

Rodney King attends the 1st Annual Snoop Bowl on December 19, 2002 in Long Beach, Calif. (credit: J. Emilio Flores/Getty Images)

George Zimmerman, Rodney King, Shooting, Trayvon Martin SANFORD, Fla. (CBS Tampa/AP) — Rodney King is hoping Trayvon Martin’s family gets justice for his death.

King told TMZ that the justice system is a “slow process” but thinks everything will be worked out.

“I’m hoping that he gets justice for his family because he’s no longer here,” King told TMZ. “I’m hoping everything turns out OK.”

King compared his beating at the hands of four Los Angeles police officers in 1992 to the fatal shooting of the 17-year-old.

“Luckily I got (my attack) seen on tape,” he told TMZ.

King said that America needs to hold back its anger during the case.

“We just got to wait to see how thing turn out and hold on to our tempers and keep our country together like we’re supposed to be,” he told CNN.

George Zimmerman, 28, fatally shot Martin, 17, on Feb. 26 inside the gated community where Zimmerman lived during an altercation. Martin was unarmed and was walking back to the home of his father’s fiancée when Zimmerman saw him, called 911 and began following him. A fight broke out — investigators say it is unknown who started it.

Zimmerman has claimed he was acting in self-defense.

He was charged with second-degree murder 44 days after Martin’s death. He was released on $150,000 bail on April 23. He has since gone into hiding.

(TM and © Copyright 2012 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Rodney King On Trayvon Martin: "Luckily I Got My Attack Seen On Tape"
« Reply #1833 on: April 25, 2012, 07:15:40 AM »
without that tape, woudl anyone have believed rodney king?

mind you, he did try to flee, right?  So Rodney King did deserve a beating UNTIL HE STOPPED RESISTING>

Thre was a point where his ass was doing nothing but twitching and bleeding - and they kept kicking him and hitting with sticks.  They belong in prison there.

And a trayvon video would only HURT Zimmerman.  Not because of the confronation (which zimm probably didn't start) but because it would show he chased a minor in the dark for 2 blocks then acted all surprised when the kid felt threatened and confronted him.  that fake ass police shit doesn't work all the time.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1834 on: April 25, 2012, 08:15:05 AM »
where's the riot gonna be?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1835 on: April 25, 2012, 11:22:49 PM »
where's the riot gonna be?

Depends on who wins the Stanley Cup

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1836 on: April 26, 2012, 04:42:17 AM »
The kid attacked Zimmerman.  Zimmerman`s monitoring is legal and is common practice for Neighborhood Watch volunteers.   The police report states all of this, including Zimmerman`s injuries.  Why didn`t Trayvon call the cops if he felt threatened instead of trying to beat up an innocent man who did nothing but defend himself?

::)

Neighborwood watch volunteers observe and report.  They are not suppose to follow or engage people. 

As far as your argument about Trayvon is concerned, you seem to forget that he has a right to defend himself as well along with having the right to walk down a sidewalk and I seriously don't buy Zimmerman's statement as it just doesn't make one bit of sense.

Zimmerman is going to do time...period.  He's plead out because no jury is going to let him walk
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1837 on: April 26, 2012, 06:41:02 AM »

Neighborwood watch volunteers observe and report.  They are not suppose to follow or engage people. 

As far as your argument about Trayvon is concerned, you seem to forget that he has a right to defend himself as well along with having the right to walk down a sidewalk and I seriously don't buy Zimmerman's statement as it just doesn't make one bit of sense.

Zimmerman is going to do time...period.  He's plead out because no jury is going to let him walk

He will do a bit of time Vince no doubt.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1838 on: April 26, 2012, 07:21:25 AM »
First we need to figure out if Zimmer was a drunk on his way home from walmart or was he patrolling as neighborhood watch...seems that story keep changing according to what the getbig experts want us to believe.

Just because he was watch captain doesnt mean he was acting in that capacity patrolling the streets.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1839 on: April 26, 2012, 07:24:22 AM »
First we need to figure out if Zimmer was a drunk on his way home from walmart or was he patrolling as neighborhood watch...seems that story keep changing according to what the getbig experts want us to believe.

Just because he was watch captain doesnt mean he was acting in that capacity patrolling the streets.
Good point. Who in their right mind hits Walmart sober!?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #1840 on: April 26, 2012, 08:23:33 AM »
the walmart is the shit..

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #1841 on: April 26, 2012, 08:32:55 AM »
trial by media

welcome to the new world order

he who shouts loudest gets served their brand of justice

This ^
\

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #1842 on: April 26, 2012, 08:39:31 AM »
From what I understand, Zimmerman was following the black kid and on the phone with the 911.  They told him not to follow and he did.  He began walking back to his vehicle.  From what I understand, the young black then came back and assaulted him (per witnesses)  leading to a struggle and the young black being shot.  No if the young black would have one punched to dude and knocked him out he may have lived.  

The black kid was not a getbigger.

Sounds like self defense to me.  At the very least, reasonable doubt.  Stand your ground law will hold.  They are only charging him to keep the civil unrest down.  They have no intention on putting him away.
\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1843 on: April 26, 2012, 01:41:31 PM »

Trayvon attacked first so your scenario is pointless in this case.  Zimmerman had every right to follow Martin and Trayvon violated Zimmerman`s rights when he decided to assault first. Its quite simple really.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1844 on: April 26, 2012, 02:05:35 PM »
From what I understand, Zimmerman was following the black kid and on the phone with the 911.  They told him not to follow and he did.  He began walking back to his vehicle.  From what I understand, the young black then came back and assaulted him (per witnesses)  leading to a struggle and the young black being shot.  No if the young black would have one punched to dude and knocked him out he may have lived.  

The black kid was not a getbigger.

Sounds like self defense to me.  At the very least, reasonable doubt.  Stand your ground law will hold.  They are only charging him to keep the civil unrest down.  They have no intention on putting him away.

the kid was shot TWO BLOCKS from his truck.  ZImm pursued him for 2 blocks in the dark.  ZImm is the yellow arrow here.  Zimm was blocking trayvon's path to GF's dad's house. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1845 on: April 26, 2012, 02:07:07 PM »
Second Producer Fired in Zimmerman 911 Call Edit
 The PJ Tatler ^ | April 26, 2012 | Bryan Preston

Posted on Thursday, April 26, 2012 3:45:27 PM by Kaslin

Breitbart reports on the quiet firing of a second producer in its accidental, incidental, nothing to see here dishonest edit of George Zimmerman’s 911 call.

There has been a second firing at NBC over the misleading edit of George Zimmerman’s 911 call. A report published yesterday afternoon by the Miami Herald identifies reporter/producer Jeff Burnside as the individual responsible for the edits which appeared in an NBC6 news story on March 19th and again on March 20th.

Burnside worked for WTVJ news, the NBC owned and operated station in Miami where the edit appears to have originated. SFLTV blog confirms his firing but says it was not for the edit that appeared on the Today show, but a similar edit that appeared on WTVJ. So that makes two separate versions of the same “accidental” edit that NBC ran with this on the air.

Back to the Breitbart report:

Burnside’s social media accounts show he was heavily involved in the Trayvon Martin story beginning on March 19th. The next day he interviewed one of Zimmerman’s neighbors at the scene of the shooting. The story he wrote to accompany the interview (since corrected) is one of the two places the misleading edit appeared. In the original version Burnside quotes from the Zimmerman 911 call with a misleading ellipsis, “This guy looks like he’s up to no good…he looks black.” On March 22nd Burnside posted this photo of himself interviewing Al Sharpton who was in Florida for a Trayvon Martin rally. He also attended a rally with Ben Jealous of the NAACP.

The Sharpton connection is key. His status as major advocate in this story, and host on MSNBC, constitutes a glaring conflict of interest that taints the network up and down the line. NBC has failed to maintain editorial standards in dealing with this conflict. And even in the second firing, the network is unapologetic.

“The network is very sensitive about the whole Al Sharpton/MSNBC issue, so when the right-wing bloggers started hammering, they needed to throw them fresh meat,” said the station source, who requested anonymity because he was not authorized to speak about the controversy. “It’s not at all clear how this happened. Obviously, there was miscommunication.”

Actually, it’s pretty clear how this happened, creating the same bad edit that aired multiple times and ended up on the web, all within the same network. Burnside found himself in the middle of a career-making story, interviewing heavyweights like Sharpton for pieces that had the potential to go national and put him on the network honchos’ radar. He edited the Zimmerman 911 call to drive the narrative forward that Zimmerman racially profiled and then murdered Trayvon Martin. From there, it looks like NBC Today producers found Burnside’s edit too good to check, and aired it and slapped it on their web sites. The network’s editorial failure trickles all the way up to Today executive producer Jim Bell. NBC has only grudgingly taken any action in response to this, and still has not corrected its false Today show reports on the air. Corrections have been relegated to NBC’s web sites.To WTVJ’s credit, the station has aired a correction and publicly fired its big-name reporter.

But behind the scenes, it’s all the right-wing bloggers’ fault. For catching NBC red-handed.

Oh, one more thing, just for fun…

Burnside, 52, won several regional Emmy awards and was known for his investigative reports and coverage of environmental issues. Named “Top TV Reporter” by the New Times in 2007, he is on the board of directors of the Society of Environmental Journalists.

Anyone surprised that Burnside turns out to be as much an advocate as a journalist?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1846 on: April 26, 2012, 02:11:21 PM »
trayvon copped an attitude an threw and emotional temper tantrum at our boy zimmermang and got fucked up for it
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1847 on: April 26, 2012, 02:44:12 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1848 on: April 26, 2012, 03:17:13 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1849 on: April 26, 2012, 03:22:37 PM »
trayvon copped an attitude an threw and emotional temper tantrum at our boy zimmermang and got fucked up for it

This.

If Trayvon was white, they could have discussed the matter instead, but mud always have to retort to fisticuffs.