Author Topic: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )  (Read 59872 times)

L.L

Re: Let the voting begin ( Groink vs Seva )
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2012, 10:29:47 AM »
Let's see yours...RIGHT NOW....not 12 years ago ..I crush you ...the only "votes" you got were fucking gimmicks.

And I was going to have some class about it but seeing that you're still gonna be a prick....I guess I'll be ridiculing you brutally over you pathetic physique that required 2 + grams of gear to attain,  and the fact that aside from gimmicks..one of which is yours( how pathetic is that) ..you are being laughed at by every person on this board...

You are not in my league Sev.. not even close...you look like shit, you don't have the genetics to be a very large.. muscular person..it's not in you. You are a small boned..thin person with shit muscle shape, no thickness , and at 218 pounds on 2 fucking grams of gear..you look like you have baby fat covering your entire body..you look like shit compared to me...you have been talking MAJOR shit for three months...and THIS is what you bring to the table ?...HAHA AHAHAHAhahaaaaaaaaaa

whoop ..there it is... ;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2012, 10:31:13 AM »
Groink... not even close ;D

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2012, 10:35:00 AM »
haahaa,grandpa gronk believes i'm sev gimmick lol  ::)  ::)   :'(
GETBIG!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2012, 10:35:51 AM »

everyone knows you are

thought that was the joke  ???
T

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2012, 10:37:37 AM »
I vote for Gypsy Dave Sev... 8)

'cause Groink got bitch tits.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2012, 10:39:06 AM »
he's just bluffing  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2012, 10:40:36 AM »

Says the guy who has been crying over me for three months, and has  just embarrassed himself into oblivion.

Never comp :Dare yourself to me again...you pathetic gypsy. I officially own you  :D

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2012, 10:47:28 AM »
Although both guy's deserve credit for their physique accomplishments, Groink  has size, muscle maturity, and leanness  that Sev lacks. Sev has better legs as far as I can tell. Sev has a rugged Jason Statham  "manicured 5 o'clock shadow" thing going on that looks cool though........

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2012, 10:48:58 AM »
C'mon guys this is getting out of control  ,this is a thread where getbiggers  supposed to schmovote  for their favorite bodybuilder, keep it civil please.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2012, 10:58:22 AM »
This is why I think Sev should spend 2 months getting lean. It will be VERY close between them at that point.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2012, 11:14:03 AM »
As usual, if someone dislikes 'groink', they MUST be a gimmick. Because everyone must like 'groink'. Typical of The Old Man Cartel (Groink, Wes, Coach,Doucheguy, etc.)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2012, 11:14:49 AM »
As usual, if someone dislikes 'groink', they MUST be a gimmick. Because everyone must like 'groink'. Typical of The Old Man Cartel (Groink, Wes, Coach,Doucheguy, etc.)
Shouldn`t you be out gathering info?

Akeelsolid

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2012, 11:15:03 AM »
Sevestase lost to much when he stopped training. In my view he is trying to pull a "Levrone" in the last minute.
The Groinkster however, has been steadily and consistently training hard all these years and by judging from his current arm pic from a few weeks ago, he is still gaining.

This would have been more interesting if Sev would have stayed with a training program, alas even by giving a good effort, Groink is too far ahead.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2012, 11:17:42 AM »
This is why I think Sev should spend 2 months getting lean. It will be VERY close between them at that point.

Sev is on 2 grams a week...if I took what he takes I would be a professional bobdybuilder.  I take 1/6 of what he does...when I'm on...I've been clean for 7 weeks.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2012, 11:19:13 AM »
Sev is on 2 grams a week...if I took what he takes I would be a professional bobdybuilder.  I take 1/6 of what he does...when I'm on...I've been clean for 7 weeks.
Wheelchair Division?

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2012, 11:20:48 AM »
Sev is full of shit, what a load of big up bull! Groink wins hands down. Sev not even in the same league

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2012, 11:22:01 AM »
Sevestase lost to much when he stopped training. In my view he is trying to pull a "Levrone" in the last minute.
The Groinkster however, has been steadily and consistently training hard all these years and by judging from his current arm pic from a few weeks ago, he is still gaining.

This would have been more interesting if Sev would have stayed with a training program, alas even by giving a good effort, Groink is too far ahead.

didn't he make a thread about this allready months ago.
 He said that he will prove to everyone that hard training doesn't mean much when you're on good dosages, he said he only did light 30min circuit training 3 times a week, it's not like he's trying to pull a levrone :D ! Didn't he say earlyer in this thread that training doesn't matter..

And the big talk he's been saying could be only for the lolz.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2012, 11:23:31 AM »

you already took those amounts if not bigger,stop being a fraud and just admit the facts.Wtf you think you will gain a place in heaven if you are on low dose of aas and not abuse them?  ::)
GETBIG!

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2012, 11:23:49 AM »
sev > groink
I dont like twinks.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2012, 11:26:48 AM »
This is at 200 lbs  ;D

I really really really really really really hate to say this... But Sev actually looks pretty damn good in that picture!  :)

If ever there was a marketing campaign on whether Steroids work, those pictures should be in there!

Nice work Sev

Groink still in the lead though

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2012, 11:33:13 AM »
? ;can you flip it

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2012, 11:40:01 AM »

You may have been doing a 'Steve Namat' 300mg a week during your last cycle, but lets not pretend you haven't been knee deep in hormones for quite some time.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2012, 11:43:58 AM »
? ;can you flip it

It seems like your obliques are pretty well developed  Sevastase  , I would love to see the same pic without the towel . (.. ....)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2012, 11:44:38 AM »
It seems like your obliques are pretty well developed  Sevastase  , I would love to see the same pic without the towel . (.. ....)

outed