Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 210898 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #2100 on: November 27, 2023, 07:45:01 PM »
For those not wanting to watch the new two-hour Trayvon Martin Hoax documentary (link below), here is a spoiler:

They key witness who got George Zimmerman arrested and testified at trial (Rachel Gentile) was not Trayvon Martin's girlfriend, was not on the phone with him when Trayvon Martin confronted George Zimmerman, and did not write the letter to Martin's mother.  The person who was actually on the phone was Rachel Gentile's half sister Brittany Diamond Eugene.  Rachel Gentile literally could not read or write.  And Trayvon Martin's mother was in on this scam.

Something like this should be all over the media.  Not only is this documentary not getting put on blast, you have to put in very specific search terms on Google or youtube to find it.  The left is so incredibly dishonest.

Here it is: 

I saw that a few years ago.  Seemingly incredible corruption on the part of the prosecution, and Trayvon's mom played along.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2101 on: November 27, 2023, 07:55:33 PM »
I saw that a few years ago.  Seemingly incredible corruption on the part of the prosecution, and Trayvon's mom played along.

I just looked again and didn't realize this came out in 2019.  Holy smokes.  I had no idea.  There has been radio silence for years about this.  But I'm not surprised.   

I'm going to watch the Fall of Minneapolis next (about George Floyd). 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2102 on: November 28, 2023, 11:11:19 AM »
This was always just another race hoax by liberal idiots. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2103 on: December 30, 2023, 04:06:57 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2104 on: December 30, 2023, 07:21:23 PM »

I would expect his mom to play along. It was her son and I’m sure he’s devastated and hasn’t fully come to terms with the situation. Sucks that the kid got smoked. Had it been a white kid getting shot by a black man in this same situation, I’m sure the comments on social media would’ve been “he fucked around and found out” or something like that.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2105 on: December 30, 2023, 07:53:57 PM »

I would expect his mom to play along. It was her son and I’m sure he’s devastated and hasn’t fully come to terms with the situation. Sucks that the kid got smoked. Had it been a white kid getting shot by a black man in this same situation, I’m sure the comments on social media would’ve been “he fucked around and found out” or something like that.

My sadness for the parents is tempered by their complicity in promoting the image of a 12-year-old, sweet-faced kid.  I was bothered by the story of an adult shooting a kid, and then I learned that the kid was a full grown man beating the crap out of a guy who happened to have a gun.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2106 on: December 31, 2023, 07:50:25 AM »
My sadness for the parents is tempered by their complicity in promoting the image of a 12-year-old, sweet-faced kid.  I was bothered by the story of an adult shooting a kid, and then I learned that the kid was a full grown man beating the crap out of a guy who happened to have a gun.

No doubt and I agree with you on all points. I doubt the kid thought he was going to die and I doubt his intention was to kill the zimm. But, thems the breaks. Zimm had a gun and was within his rights to do what he did, as judged by a jury of his peers.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2107 on: January 01, 2024, 07:53:54 PM »

Interesting discussion.  Thanks for posting.  Funny how they reluctantly had to admit the evidence of the scam was overwhelming.  They kept qualifying their comments, but were intellectually honest enough to look at and accept the evidence. The fact the mainstream media has never exposed this scam is a sad commentary on the state of journalism.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2108 on: January 01, 2024, 07:54:39 PM »

This is almost word for word what I have been saying for years. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2109 on: January 01, 2024, 08:55:11 PM »
This is almost word for word what I have been saying for years.

Either great minds... or I'm the Claudine Gay of Getbig.  ;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #2110 on: January 01, 2024, 08:59:34 PM »
Interesting discussion.  Thanks for posting.  Funny how they reluctantly had to admit the evidence of the scam was overwhelming.  They kept qualifying their comments, but were intellectually honest enough to look at and accept the evidence. The fact the mainstream media has never exposed this scam is a sad commentary on the state of journalism.

You're welcome.  Legacy media lost their way a while ago.  I still read it to see what they're plotting and planning.

I scanned the channel and see some interesting topics.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2111 on: January 01, 2024, 09:53:04 PM »
Either great minds... or I'm the Claudine Gay of Getbig.  ;D

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2112 on: January 01, 2024, 09:54:20 PM »
You're welcome.  Legacy media lost their way a while ago.  I still read it to see what they're plotting and planning.

I scanned the channel and see some interesting topics.

I just watched this one about George Floyd.  They are realizing just how badly the media and politicians lie to us.