Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216332 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #700 on: June 28, 2013, 11:54:23 AM »
Man. I see you've already started to cover your ass and the trial isn't even over yet. You're a sad man Rob.

Yup. Bitch move by him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #701 on: June 28, 2013, 11:56:41 AM »

Pretty powerful evidence for Zimmerman. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #702 on: June 28, 2013, 12:41:07 PM »
zimmerman admits he drove past trayvon initially.  also it is believed he cut through the backyards to intercept trayvon.  once trayvon got around corner, he slowed back down.  he was quite the pothead, maybe he had stamina issues. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #703 on: June 28, 2013, 01:02:49 PM »
zimmerman admits he drove past trayvon initially.  also it is believed he cut through the backyards to intercept trayvon.  once trayvon got around corner, he slowed back down.  he was quite the pothead, maybe he had stamina issues. 

Just think how all your fantasies about this case have been utterly demolished in two short days.   

Zimm is going to walk and all the leftists and racial poverty pimps are going to look like absolute shit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: June 28, 2013, 01:16:54 PM »
Testimony from the EMT: 

"He had a very swollen, bleeding nose. He had lacerations to the back of his head," said Livingston. "We just tried to clean up his injuries so we could see them better."

She also saw two cuts on the back of his head, each approximately an inch long. They also cleaned up the cuts.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/28/questions-still-loom-over-george-zimmerman-trial?hpt=hp_t2

Some of the testimony from the officer who took Zimmerman into custody:

3:43 p.m. ET: Zimmerman said he felt light-headed in the back of the patrol car, according to Smith.

3:38 p.m. ET: On the way to the patrol car, Smith says Zimmerman told him something voluntarily:

"He stated to me that he was yelling for 'help' and that nobody would come help him," said Smith.

Zimmerman said it again once they got to the car.

"It was almost confusion. Sort of a confused look on his face," said Smith.

3:36 p.m. ET: Once Zimmerman was handcuffed, Smith says he secured Zimmerman's gun.

"Did he seem angry?" asked O'Mara.

"No, sir," said Smith.

"Did he seem frustrated?" asked O'Mara.

"No, sir," said Smith.

"Did he seem spiteful of anything that was going on?" asked O'Mara.

"No, sir," said Smith.

"Any ill will or hatred at all when you first saw him moments after the event?" asked O'Mara.

"No, sir," said Smith.

Smith also says Zimmerman's behavior didn't seem strange and he didn't seem cavalier.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/28/questions-still-loom-over-george-zimmerman-trial?hpt=hp_t2

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #705 on: June 28, 2013, 01:22:02 PM »
i've said from minute, by the LAW, he didn't break it - It's a flawed law... you can walk up to anyone, start shit, fall down and shoot their brain out.  all day long.  Then, you can cite "stand your ground" incorrectly. 

Which is why I think he needs 8 years for manslaughter for creating the situation, and why I think jury will PUNISH him for the situation leading up to shooting trayvon, NOT FOR BREAKING THE LAW.

The law is the problem.   pricks like him can chase unarmed kids into a scary fight, then shoot em
This is why no one here can understand you. On one hand you say he didn't break the law, but on the other hand you say he should get 8 years.  Why should he get 8 years IF HE DIDN'T BREAK THE LAW?

Do you know that if there is no legal basis for the  jury's  "punishment", Zimm will have an excellent case for an appeal?

You can't punish Zimm because you don't like the law. You can't make an example out of him because you disagree with the law.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: June 28, 2013, 02:56:29 PM »
Testimony from the PA:

5:22 p.m. ET: "If the complaint was that the head was hit on concrete, would you find that consistent with the injuries you see?" asked O'Mara.

"I would," said Folgate.

5:19 p.m. ET: O'Mara points out more bumps and abrasions on Zimmerman's head and Folgate says they could be consistent with a head hitting concrete.

5:15 p.m. ET: Injuries seen on Zimmerman's temple could be consistence with his head being hit against concrete, according to Folgate.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: June 28, 2013, 02:58:29 PM »
Will 240 burn down the hood when Zimm walks?

Testimony from the PA:

5:22 p.m. ET: "If the complaint was that the head was hit on concrete, would you find that consistent with the injuries you see?" asked O'Mara.

"I would," said Folgate.

5:19 p.m. ET: O'Mara points out more bumps and abrasions on Zimmerman's head and Folgate says they could be consistent with a head hitting concrete.

5:15 p.m. ET: Injuries seen on Zimmerman's temple could be consistence with his head being hit against concrete, according to Folgate.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #708 on: June 28, 2013, 02:59:01 PM »
Testimony from the PA:

"I would," said Folgate.

You've got it all wrong.  Zimmerman hit himself in the head with the butt of his gun.
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: June 28, 2013, 03:00:43 PM »
Will 240 burn down the hood when Zimm walks?

He'll definitely be unhappy.  But you never know what the jury will do. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: June 28, 2013, 03:02:07 PM »
You've got it all wrong.  Zimmerman hit himself in the head with the butt of his gun.

That's right.  There are "some" who believe Zimmerman did this.  Crazy.

I think we could have a video of the fight and shooting and you'd still have people making up conspiracy theories.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: June 28, 2013, 03:04:50 PM »
He'll definitely be unhappy.  But you never know what the jury will do. 

I don't think this will even go to the jury at this rate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: June 28, 2013, 03:10:45 PM »
I don't think this will even go to the jury at this rate.

I thought that before the trial started, but I'm not sure the judge has the courage to toss the case.  Too much political and social pressure.  But we'll see what happens. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #713 on: June 28, 2013, 03:14:21 PM »
The political pressure is on.  I don't think Zimmerman has much of a chance.  The testimony from Good really made an impact on me.  Lets see how it effects the jury.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: June 28, 2013, 03:17:27 PM »
The political pressure is on.  I don't think Zimmerman has much of a chance.  The testimony from Good really made an impact on me.  Lets see how it effects the jury.

The GF of Trayvon also helped sink the case since it shows him to be a thug and racist himself. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #715 on: June 28, 2013, 03:24:03 PM »
The GF of Trayvon also helped sink the case since it shows him to be a thug and racist himself. 

sink the case?

It's the 2nd or 3rd day of the trial

are you really an attorney?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #716 on: June 28, 2013, 03:29:23 PM »

I agree about Good.  He was the strongest witness so far.  Credible.  Straight talk.  And he was the closest witness to the beat down. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: June 28, 2013, 03:34:23 PM »
sink the case?

What do they have left?  Nothing

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: June 28, 2013, 04:19:17 PM »
defense should bring up the autopsy and tell the jury trayvon had bruised knuckles from bouncing zimmermans head off the concrete

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #719 on: June 28, 2013, 05:44:55 PM »
sink the case?

Think he's also forgetting that a normal person would fight back if they are being chased by some armed person.  Don't think anyone would have expected Trayvon not to try to fight off his attacker.  Zimmerman may have gotten his ass beat but it was his own fault trying to capture him. 

Zimmerman is sunk....he's not going to testify because the prosecution would call him out for all of his lies.  Point being...Trayvon was not breaking the law, was not armed, or doing anything illegal, plus he has no criminal or juvi record....and no rational jury not going to let an person go free for shooting an innocent kid....white or black. 

The closing statements from the prosecution will go like this...." Zimmerman have the right to play judge and jury"

333386 is obviously a racist piece of shit....he's proven that clearly. 

A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: June 28, 2013, 05:53:34 PM »

Think he's also forgetting that a normal person would fight back if they are being chased by some armed person.  Don't think anyone would have expected Trayvon not to try to fight off his attacker.  Zimmerman may have gotten his ass beat but it was his own fault trying to capture him. 

Zimmerman is sunk....he's not going to testify because the prosecution would call him out for all of his lies.  Point being...Trayvon was not breaking the law, was not armed, or doing anything illegal, plus he has no criminal or juvi record....and no rational jury not going to let an person go free for shooting an innocent kid....white or black. 

The closing statements from the prosecution will go like this...." Zimmerman have the right to play judge and jury"

You’re missing the point that Zimmerman was not doing anything illegal either. 

Zimmerman should not testify, because so far there is ZERO evidence that he murdered Martin.  Have you been following the trial?   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: June 28, 2013, 06:10:01 PM »

LMFAO no proof that trayvon knew that zimmerman had a gun before Trayvon assaulted zimmerman

no proof zimmerman started the physical confrontation that lead to trayvons death...

dont let facts get in the way airsoft

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #722 on: June 28, 2013, 06:41:20 PM »
Don't think anyone would have expected Trayvon not to try to fight off his attacker.  Zimmerman may have gotten his ass beat but it was his own fault trying to capture him. 

Attacker? Capture? Holy shit, you're more delusional that 240.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #723 on: June 28, 2013, 07:01:36 PM »

LOL - the facts are the facts - you stupid twinks are too emotionally invested in this nonsense to see this is tawana brawley all over again - a pack of lies by racist poverty pimps like Obama Sharpton et al

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: June 28, 2013, 07:13:04 PM »
How the fuck did this shit ever make it to trial for a murder 2 charge?

LMFAO what the fuck....

zimmermans description of the events lines up perfectly with the testimony today.