Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216269 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1075 on: July 03, 2013, 08:35:14 AM »
They just had Zimm's college professor on criminal procedures on the stand. He stated that Zimm was a very good student and should have known about Florida's self-defense law. He did course work on that defense law. But, in his interview with Sean Hannity, Zimm claimed he didn't know about the law.

Doing that Hannity interview was f'ng stupid
It's amazing his lawyer let him do that

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1076 on: July 03, 2013, 08:37:00 AM »
They just had Zimm's college professor on criminal procedures on the stand. He stated that Zimm was a very good student and should have known about Florida's self-defense law. He did course work on that defense law. But, in his interview with Sean Hannity, Zimm claimed he didn't know about the law.

Zimmerman also told Hannity that he was punched "several dozen times", I believe?  And the blunt force trauma expert said otherwise.

it is my belief that many people will admit he used poor judgment, "fudged" the truth on more and more of these details in his various stories - but he didn't run to MURDER anyone.

And there's always the possibility (and not a bad idea) that he wanted to goad travyon into swinging - so that the police would show up right then and arrest him.  He admitted on hannity that he was yelling for the police he knew were coming.  Maybe that was the plan - and not a bad one, if that gun isn't on him.   Tease trayvon, figure you can hold your own with MMA skills, and then his ass goes to jail when the police you called, show up.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1077 on: July 03, 2013, 08:39:04 AM »
by the same token if trayvon hadnt run away then the incidents that happend may not have happend either.

At any rate zimmerman following trayvon isnt illegal, him approaching trayvon isnt illegal so in terms of his guilt on the murder charge it doesnt fucking matter so I dont know why you guys want to continue to focus on it.

why was he running (was he ?  I know the GF told him to run but was he running)

was he running because some creepy dude was following him

Zimmerman had no right to detain him so Martin has ever right to run or walk away and certainly his running or walking is not grounds to shoot him so suggesting the "running away" was a potential cause of this incident makes no sense

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1078 on: July 03, 2013, 08:40:18 AM »
why was he running (was he ?  I know the GF told him to run but was he running)

was he running because some creepy dude was following him

Zimmerman had no right to detain him so Martin has ever right to run or walk away and certainly his running or walking is not grounds to shoot him so suggesting the "running away" was a potential cause of this incident makes no sense

Did he shoot him when he was walking away?
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1079 on: July 03, 2013, 08:41:12 AM »
Zimmerman also told Hannity that he was punched "several dozen times", I believe?  And the blunt force trauma expert said otherwise.

it is my belief that many people will admit he used poor judgment, "fudged" the truth on more and more of these details in his various stories - but he didn't run to MURDER anyone.

And there's always the possibility (and not a bad idea) that he wanted to goad travyon into swinging - so that the police would show up right then and arrest him.  He admitted on hannity that he was yelling for the police he knew were coming.  Maybe that was the plan - and not a bad one, if that gun isn't on him.   Tease trayvon, figure you can hold your own with MMA skills, and then his ass goes to jail when the police you called, show up.

it's also possible (and I'm not saying this is the case) that Martin was a gun nut/wanna be cop just itching for the opportunity to shoot someone

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1080 on: July 03, 2013, 08:42:52 AM »
Did he shoot him when he was walking away?

apparently not but we don't know if Zimmerman tried to detain Martin and he tried to get away or how the fight started

but the fact that Martin was trying to "get away" from Zimmerman is in no way a valid reason for creating this shooting incident

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1081 on: July 03, 2013, 08:45:28 AM »

The biggest thing that's going to fuck up Zimmerman is his own words....should have lawyered up, should not have gone on any TV Shows like Hannity, etc......and most importantly, should have never chased after Trayvon and shot him.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1082 on: July 03, 2013, 08:48:35 AM »

The biggest thing that's going to fuck up Zimmerman is his own words....should have lawyered up, should not have gone on any TV Shows like Hannity, etc......and most importantly, should have never chased after Trayvon and shot him.

I was watching a show last night and a bunch of lawyers were just amazed that his lawyers let him go on Hannity though I suspect Zimmerman got a payday from it and his lawyers probably strongly advised against it and he just went for the money probably thinking at that time this would get dismissed on the "stand your ground" claim

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1083 on: July 03, 2013, 08:57:31 AM »
This interview is a disaster

the guy has no regrets, said he wouldn't do anything different and it was "gods plan" and he wouldn't want to second guess it or judge it

WTF ?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1084 on: July 03, 2013, 09:02:13 AM »
It's going to take a miracle for Zommerman to walk..  but I hope he does just to watch the ensuing meltdown of the nation and all the excuses coming from our resident zimmerman haters

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #1085 on: July 03, 2013, 09:05:15 AM »
He's probably gonna a least get man slaughter.  Don't think he will get murder 1 or 2

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1086 on: July 03, 2013, 09:05:53 AM »
It's going to take a miracle for Zommerman to walk..  but I hope he does just to watch the ensuing meltdown of the nation and all the excuses coming from our resident zimmerman haters

the nation wouldn't melt down though it's weird and creepy that you would want to see that

assuming certain neighborhoods did  riot ala south central after the King verdict

why would you want to see that ?

it would just be destruction of businesses and property that had nothing to do with the case

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1087 on: July 03, 2013, 09:06:31 AM »
Had they properly charged Zimm w criminally negligent homicide or even manslaughter - this case would have forced a plea.

No evidence of Murder whatsoever

Even if it was a mutual combat situation - that still is not murder  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1088 on: July 03, 2013, 09:08:24 AM »
the nation wouldn't melt down though it's weird and creepy that you would want to see that

assuming certain neighborhoods did  riot ala south central after the King verdict

why would you want to see that ?

it would just be destruction of businesses and property that had nothing to do with the case

I do so that the Koreans and others can go open season on the thugs

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1089 on: July 03, 2013, 09:10:24 AM »
I do so that the Koreans and others can go open season on the thugs

yeah and I'm sure the Koreans really want to see their businesses burned down because of this stupid case

what a fucking stupid comment but just par for the course

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1090 on: July 03, 2013, 09:10:28 AM »
He's probably gonna a least get man slaughter.  Don't think he will get murder 1 or 2

He can't get manslaughter... They charged him with murder and he didn't plead down.

He's gonna be NOT GUILTY and then they can't touch him.

He might get sued by the Martin family of course.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: July 03, 2013, 09:15:15 AM »
yeah and I'm sure the Koreans really want to see their businesses burned down because of this stupid case

what a fucking stupid comment but just par for the course

That is why the Koreans are armed to the teeth and ready for battle

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1092 on: July 03, 2013, 09:16:53 AM »
That is why the Koreans are armed to the teeth and ready for battle

are there even a lot of Koreans in Florida

do you think they wish for armed battle in the streets and having their businesses and homes destroyed and maybe their family killed

you wish to see that for your own personal entertainment?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1093 on: July 03, 2013, 09:19:04 AM »
Doing that Hannity interview was f'ng stupid
It's amazing his lawyer let him do that

The defense came back with a professor that claims that none of the courses that Zimm took covered Florida's defense laws as a mandatory reading or topic.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1094 on: July 03, 2013, 09:19:41 AM »

do you think they wish for armed battle in the streets and having their businesses and homes destroyed and maybe their family killed

I saw an interview with a Korean grocer after the LA riots.  Someone asked him why he stayed to defend his store.  He answered that he worked to hard to see his store destroyed.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: July 03, 2013, 09:20:48 AM »

Yes   :D  :D  :D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1096 on: July 03, 2013, 09:29:29 AM »

I don't want to see any riots, but if the riots after the Rodney King situration is any indication, Korean businesses will not be burning down. There will be, however, a lot of people running for their lives when those Koreans start shooting.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1097 on: July 03, 2013, 09:33:55 AM »
I don't want to see any riots, but if the riots after the Rodney King situration is any indication, Korean businesses will not be burning down. There will be, however, a lot of people running for their lives when those Koreans start shooting.

lot's of innocent people were injured and many buildings were destroyed

I know you don't wish to see that but anyone who does want to see that is a sick fuck

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1098 on: July 03, 2013, 09:35:47 AM »

Hell no.   Especially in the central or upper parts of FL.  There are a few in the Miami- Kendall area but not enough to count.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1099 on: July 03, 2013, 09:49:02 AM »
Yes   :D  :D  :D

typical ghetto mentality