Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216263 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1250 on: July 05, 2013, 02:19:06 PM »
zimmermans uncle a career military man and law enforcement officer testified that it was zimmermans voice crying for help on the 911 video.

very very damning evidence to the prosecution.....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1251 on: July 05, 2013, 02:23:01 PM »
I know.  I have a feeling people aren't going to be happy unless Zimmerman is dead.   They will find some excuse to do something stupid.

I agree.  It's not going to be pretty. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1252 on: July 05, 2013, 02:23:34 PM »
lol the medical examiner should have his job questioned, he was the most incompetent person Ive seen in a while

He is no Henry Lee. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1253 on: July 05, 2013, 02:24:04 PM »
I guess we're left to wonder why you make them so frequently.

I have no idea why you make them so frequently. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1254 on: July 05, 2013, 02:24:54 PM »
Though his testimony was short, Zimmerman's uncle seemed very composed and, imho, credible.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1255 on: July 05, 2013, 02:25:56 PM »
zimmermans uncle a career military man and law enforcement officer testified that it was zimmermans voice crying for help on the 911 video.

very very damning evidence to the prosecution.....

Missed it.  Did he sound credible?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #1256 on: July 05, 2013, 02:31:16 PM »
Though his testimony was short, Zimmerman's uncle seemed very composed and, imho, credible.

Racist Post Reported.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1257 on: July 05, 2013, 02:34:42 PM »
Missed it.  Did he sound credible?
yea much more so than the majority of the prosecution witnesses...did say that he was on a computer when they call came over the tv and he heard the yelling and instantly knew it was zimmerman.

seems a little far fetched but he was extremely credible in the way he presented it

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1258 on: July 05, 2013, 02:42:02 PM »
I have no idea why you make them so frequently. 

Show me a single one.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1259 on: July 05, 2013, 02:47:42 PM »
lol the medical examiner should have his job questioned, he was the most incompetent person Ive seen in a while

Really makes me wonder what guys like this are doing in our country.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1260 on: July 05, 2013, 02:57:43 PM »
yea much more so than the majority of the prosecution witnesses...did say that he was on a computer when they call came over the tv and he heard the yelling and instantly knew it was zimmerman.

seems a little far fetched but he was extremely credible in the way he presented it

Thanks.  The family members pretty much cancel each other out.

I think the most credible witness I heard was Good.  Best angle of the beat down.  Sounded like he was telling the truth.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1261 on: July 05, 2013, 02:58:07 PM »
Show me a single one.

Show me a single one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1262 on: July 05, 2013, 02:58:14 PM »

very fishy...  I heard a voice on TV and knew it was my nephew, but i haven't followed the case a single bit since then, since i didnt think i might be called to the stand.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1263 on: July 05, 2013, 02:59:00 PM »
Today's summary. 

5:23 p.m. ET: Court is in recess until Monday.

5:20 p.m. ET: Judge Nelson excuses the jury for the weekend but asks the attorneys to approach.

5:14 p.m. ET: O’Mara begins re-direct. He asks Meza to clarify why he disconnected himself from Zimmerman’s case.

5:12 p.m. ET: De la Rionda begins cross-examination. He asks Meza how much details he knows about Zimmerman's case. Meza says that because of his position in the Sheriff's office, he tried to stay out of the case as much as possible.

5:07 p.m. ET: O'Mara asks Meza if he has ever heard a 911 call with a voice in the foreground and screams for help in the background. He says yes. He explains that it was his nephew's 911 call, which he heard on the news on his TV.

5:03 p.m. ET: Defense calls its next witness: Jorge Meza, Orange County Deputy Sheriff and Zimmerman's uncle.

5:02 p.m. ET: O'Mara is on re-direct. He asks Zimmerman's mom to clarify her answer to de la Rionda. She is then excused with subject to recall.

5:01 p.m. ET: De la Rionda begins cross-examination. He asks Zimmerman's mom if she has ever heard her son screaming for help before. She says no. He rests.

5:00 p.m. ET: After listening to a portion of the Call, Zimmerman's mom confirms that it is her son's voice on the 911 call.

4:59 p.m. ET: O'Mara plays the 911 call for Zimmerman's mom to see if she can tell whose voice is on the recording.

4:55 p.m. ET: The jury is back in the court. The State rests its case. The defense calls its first witness to the stand: Gladys Zimmerman, the defendant's mother.

4:51 p.m. ET: Judge Nelson announces that the Judgment of Acquittal motion is denied. She believes that the State has presented both direct and circumstantial evidence and that this case is going to the jury.

4:32 p.m. ET: Mantei rests. O’Mara starts his rebuttal.

4:14 p.m. ET: Mantei argues that pointing a loaded weapon at the heart and pulling the trigger “is in fact evidence of ill will.” He responds to O'Mara's argument about ill will, saying that Zimmerman thought he knew who Martin was and that his was wrong in his assumption. He also presents several exhibits of direct evidence of Zimmerman’s ill will and calls Zimmerman a liar. He, too, cites law cases that suggest Judgment of Acquittal is not appropriate in this case.

3:59 p.m. ET: O'Mara just finished arguing Judgment of Acquittal before Judge Nelson. Prosecution's Richard Mantei responds.

3:38 p.m. ET: O’Mara argues that his client has asserted self-defense in his statements and that there is no direct evidence of ill will, hatred, or spite, which usually only exists between people who know each other. He adds that Zimmerman made his statements to police before hearing any witness testimony that supports his claims and cites law cases that suggest Judgment of Acquittal is appropriate in this case.

3:20 p.m. ET: O'Mara is arguing Judgment of Acquittal motion now, in which he explains why he believes the State did not present enough evidence that Zimmerman committed a crime.

3:19 p.m. ET: State plans to rest the case when the jury comes back in.

3:18 p.m. ET: Judge Nelson approves both pieces of evidence de la Rionda would like to introduce to the jury: A timeline of events and weather information on the night of the shooting.

3:12 p.m. ET: De la Rionda enters several exhibits into evidence. Jury is not present for this.

2:56 p.m. ET: Bao is excused with subject to recall. Judge Nelson calls for a 10 minute recess.

2:54 p.m. ET: De la Rionda also asks Bao about his autopsy report, the notes he took during the autopsy, and reviewing photos from the scene of Martin's shooting.

2:49 p.m. ET: Bao tells de la Rionda he believes there was something between the gun and Martin's skin: Two shirts.

2:46 p.m. ET: West has finished questioning Bao. De la Rionda begins redirect.

2:38 p.m. ET: West asks Bao whether he thinks there was any distance between the skin of the victim and the gun. Bao says that based on the stipling, there was intermediate distance, which is 0.4 inches to 4 feet.

2:33 p.m. ET: Bao says he doesn't know how much Martin may have been able to move or talk after a gunshot injury.

2:27 p.m. ET: Bao describes the case that caused him to change his opinion of how long Martin lived after getting shot.

2:21 p.m. ET: Questioning turns once again to how long Martin may have lived after getting shot. West is questioning Bao's sources for his testimony.

2:19 p.m. ET: West asks if blood from the abrasions could be transferred to another surface, like clothing. Bao says it’s a possibility.

2:16 p.m. ET: Bao says the small abrasions on Martin's fingers could have happened up to two hours before his meeting with Zimmerman. He clarifies it's an estimation and that the injuries could have also come from him fight with Martin.

2:13 p.m. ET: West asks Bao if it was his conscious decision not to photograph Martin’s palms. Bao answers that during an autopsy, he looks for something significant, like injuries or disease, and doesn’t photograph the body part if there is nothing significant. He says he usually takes 5-10 photographs for each body during an autopsy.

2:04 p.m. ET: West is asking Bao about blood drawn for Martin's toxicology report. in this case, Bao says blood was drawn from Martin's chest for the toxicology report. Bao explains that normally, they try to get peripheral blood first, but in Martin's case, there was no blood left anywhere but his chest.

1:55 p.m. ET: West is asking Bao about the day of Martin's autopsy. Bao says he doesn't remember whether he was there for the packaging of Martin's clothing or the scraping of the fingernails.

1:52 p.m. ET: The jury is back in the courtroom.

1:49 p.m. ET: West asks the judge for permission to question Bao about the effects of THC on Martin's mind and body. The judge only allows brief questioning, without the presence of the jury. After the jury leaves the courtroom, Bao tells the court he believes that marijuana "could have no effect or some effect" on Martin. He cannot tell how much of an effect.

1:48 p.m. ET: Judge Nelson asked West three times to keep the focus of his questioning of Bao on the Richardson issue. After hearing testimony, court finds there is no violation of the Richardson issue.

1:42 p.m. ET: West asked the medical examiner, “When did you change your mind on the significance levels of THC on Martin’s mind?” Bao answered, “In the last 60 days.” He also said he has spent hours doing additional research and speaking with fellow experts to come to the new conclusion that marijuana may have had an effect on Martin.

1:38 p.m. ET: Bao cannot remember whether he told the lead prosecutor that his opinion changed about Martin’s time of death the day before today’s testimony, July 4.

1:34 p.m. ET: West is asking Bao why he changed his opinion about how long Martin took to die after the shooting, from 1-3 minutes to 1-10 minutes.

1:27 p.m. ET: The jury is not in the courtroom for the discussion of Bao's notes.

1:05 p.m. ET: Court is back in session and attorneys are conferring with Judge Nelson. They are discussing Bao's notes.

11:55 a.m. ET: West requests time to make copies of and review Bao's notes. He objects, but Judge Debra Nelson recesses the court for lunch. Copies will be made of his notes and Judge Nelson assures they'll be destroyed after his testimony ends.

11:53 am. ET: The defense attorneys grin while reviewing Bao's notes. From the witness stand, the medical examiner asks "Is there something funny there?"

11:50 a.m. ET: Bao is reading his answers off personal notes. "I typed out potential answers to your potential questions." West asks to see the notes, but Bao replied "I'd rather you not." Judge Nelson tells him both sides' attorneys are entitled to view his notes.

11:46 a.m. ET: West asks if Martin's wet clothes were sealed in a plastic bag before examination. "If anybody do that, he'll be gone the next day. This is a very basic concept," Bao says. He adds it's standard procedure to use a paper bag instead of a plastic bag for clothing.

11:38 a.m. ET: West and Bao are arguing about his not responding to West's question about the autopsy timeline. Judge Nelson tells the witness to "please stop speaking so Mr. West can ask the next question."

11:32 a.m. ET: West asks Bao about the time which passed between when Martin was shot and when his body was removed from the scene. West says it was a little less than three hours (approx. 7:15 p.m. to 10:10 p.m.) though Bao will not confirm that since he was not at the scene himself.

11:25 a.m. ET: Don West begins cross-examination of medical examiner Bao.

11:13 a.m. ET: Direct examination ends. Court is in a ten minute recess.

11:02 a.m. ET: "I believe Trayvon Martin was alive for one to ten minutes after he was shot." Confirms he could still feel pain.

11:00 a.m. ET: Medical examiner says he has "zero opinion" on the position of the body when Trayvon Martin was shot.

10:52 a.m. ET: Bao says, "I believe he was alive for one to ten minutes after he was shot. His heart was bleeding until there was no blood left." Of the single, fatal shot he adds, "There is no chance he could survive. Zero."

10:51 a.m. ET: He described the path of the bullet: "Perforations of anterior wall of space between 5th and 6th ribs. Bullet went through the pericardial sac, right ventricle of the heart, posterior wall of right ventricle of the heart. We recovered 1700 milliliters of blood in the right lower cavity, 1000 milliliters of blood in the left cavity."

10:50 a.m. ET: Tracy Martin and George Zimmerman look up at the display showing the autopsy photos of Trayvon Martin.

10:48 a.m. ET: Bao notes presence also of a small, "superficial aberration caused by blunt force trauma" on Martin's left hand. No injuries found on right hand.

10:45 a.m. ET: Sybrina Fulton left the courtroom before this testimony began. Martin's dad, Tracy Martin, is in the courtroom and looking up at the autopsy photos.

10:44 a.m. ET: Body of Trayvon Martin is seen on the autopsy table by jurors. Martin was 5'11", 158 pounds when he was killed, says Bao. The medical examiner says he was otherwise healthy.

10:40 a.m. ET: Bao is reviewing photos depicting Martin's clothing and a 3/8" bullet hole "consistent with an entrance wound."

10:37 a.m. ET: The first several photos, Bao says, show the bag in which Martin's body was held.

10:36 a.m. ET: Prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda is displaying autopsy photos. Trayvon Martin's father is seen rubbing his eyes.

10:29 a.m. ET: Bao says it's his opinion Martin did not die immediately and was "suffering, he was in pain" after the gunshot. Defense attorney Don West objects, saying Bao is making an emotional appeal and it's not relevant. The objection is sustained.

10:28 a.m. ET: Bao is describing Martin's wounds and the path of the bullet, which was located behind his heart, behind his right ventricle. Bao says the bullet also went through one of Martin's lungs.

10:22 a.m. ET: Bao says he has performed more than 3,000 autopsies, about 150 to 200 on homicide victims. He says the manner of Travon Martin's death was homicide.

10:20 a.m. ET: He is an expert in forensic pathology. Bao conducted the final autopsy on Trayvon Martin and determined the cause of death to be a gunshot wound to the chest.

10:17 a.m. ET: Fulton has been excused after identifying a button her son always wore. The State now calls Dr. Shiping Bao, the associate medical examiner in Voluscia and Seminole Counties. He is licensed in Florida and Texas.

10:12 a.m. ET: After a delay, the court is taking a five-minute recess.

10:03 a.m. ET: Jahvaris Fulton has been excused. State recalls Sybrina Fulton.

10:02 a.m. ET: Under re-direct, Jahvaris Fulton confirms hearing the 911 call that first time was emotional and he was in denial about his brother's death. Asked if he now believes it's Trayvon Martin on that tape he says, "yes."

10:00 a.m. ET: O'Mara ends his questioning.

9:57 a.m. ET: O'Mara addresses Fulton about hearing the 911 call for the first time, in the Sanford, Florida's mayor's office with his family and family attorneys. Fulton tells O'Mara, "I didn't want to listen to them again." after hearing the tapes twice that day. "It's emotional, I didn't want to listen to it."

9:53 a.m. ET: Court is back in session. Resumes with testimony of Jahvaris Fulton.

9:23 a.m. ET: Court is now in recess. There is an issue with the evidence locker and a locksmith has been summoned to fix the lock and retrieve the evidence.

9:23 a.m. ET: Judge Nelson denies request to play tape in court because "his answer is the same today as it was then, so that's not impeachment." Says there is no legal basis for playing interview for the jury.

9:22 a.m. ET: Court reporter is reading back Fulton's testimony as defense seeks impeachment. Judge Nelson that's "not impeachment." O'Mara continues to seek tape be played for jurors.

9:17 a.m. ET: Prosecutor John Guy says Fulton "did not equivocate" in his answer on the stand. He said at the time he wasn't sure it was his brother and again today he said he wasn't sure at the time.

9:16 a.m. ET: Tape is played while jury remains out. Reporter asks, "Who did you hear?" Fulton: "I'm not sure. Honestly, I haven't even listened to it that good. I've heard it. I would think it was my brother, but I am not completely positive that it is him." Interview was March 31, 2012.

9:15 a.m. ET: O'Mara says the tape should be played because Fulton has not sufficiently answered the question about what he told the Miami TV reporter. Moves for impeachment of Fulton.

9:13 a.m. ET: O'Mara asks to play the interview Jahvaris Fulton gave where he's asked about the identity of the voice on the 911 call. The jury is excused while the request is considered.

9:11 a.m. ET: "When I heard it in the mayor's office (for the first time), I guess I didn't want to believe it was him," Fulton says. "I was clouded by shock and sadness." O'Mara says the interview he gave was two weeks after that first listen. Fulton says he did not hear tape again in the interim.

9:10 a.m. ET: Mark O'Mara recalls Fulton interview where he once said he was not initially certain whose voice was screaming.

9:09 a.m. ET: Jahvaris Fulton says he's heard 911 call of his brother's shooting "10 to 15 times". "Whose voice do you recognize?" he's asked. "My brother's." Fulton says he's "heard him yell" before, but "not like that." Direct examination ends.

9:07 a.m. ET: "We were very close" Fulton says of relationship with his brother.

9:05 a.m. ET: Trayvon Martin's older brother, Jahvaris Fulton, 22, is called to testify. He is a student at Florida International University

9:04 a.m. ET: O'Mara to Fulton: "You certainly hope, as a mom, that your son Trayvon Martin would not have done anything that led to his death, correct?" Fulton replies, "What I hoped for is that nothing happened and he'd still be here. That's my hope."  Then says "I don't believe he was" responsible for his own death. Sybrina Fulton is excused from the stand.

9:03 a.m. ET: Defense has no further questions. De la Rionda begins redirect.

9:02 a.m. ET: O'Mara asks if anyone had told Fulton she would be played the tape that day, to "prepare yourself" for it. "No," she says.

9:00 a.m. ET: "As his mother, there was no doubt it was him screaming?" O'Mara asks. "Absolutely," Fulton replies.

8:58 a.m. ET: Fulton says hearing the call was "absolutely" one of the worst things she ever experienced.

8:58 a.m. ET: O'Mara is asking Fulton about the first time she heard the 911 tape and reviews the people who were present.

8:55 a.m. ET: Mark O'Mara begins the cross-examination of Sybrina Fulton.

8:53 a.m. ET: The 911 call of Trayvon Martin's shooting is being played in court. Fulton says she recognizes the screaming as that of "Trayvon Benjamin Martin". No more questions from prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda.

8:52 a.m. ET: Fulton is asked about Martin's tattoos. She confirms he had two: praying hands on right upper shoulder with his grandmother and great-grandmother's name and Sybrina's name on his left wrist.

8:40 a.m. ET: The State has called Sybrina Fulton, the mother of Trayvon Martin, to testify.

8:35 a.m. ET: Court has been called into session. The parents of Trayvon Martin are in attendance in their usual seats behind the prosecution's table.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/04/george-zimmerman-trial-trayvon-martin-day-9?hpt=hp_t2

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1264 on: July 05, 2013, 03:02:32 PM »
The Zimmerman trial is already over
By John Lott
Published July 05, 2013
FoxNews.com

Prosecutors in the George Zimmerman second degree murder trial have pushed hard on two points as they seek to make their case against him: that the injuries to Zimmerman on the night Trayvon Martin died were “insignificant” and that he had studied Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law in a college class in 2010.

To win conviction on second-degree murder, the prosecution has to show that the death was caused by a criminal act “demonstrating a depraved mind without regard for human life.” 

That’s why the prosecutor keeps pushing the claim that Zimmerman profiled Martin because he was black. Meanwhile, the lesser charge of manslaughter generally is a crime that's been committed in the heat of passion, where there is no premeditation. The jury would have to believe Zimmerman lost his temper in shooting Martin.

This is a case that prosecutors should never have brought but they let politics influence their decision.

People can use force to protect themselves when they reasonably believe it is “necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to themselves.”  On this score, the testimony of the Jacksonville medical examiner, Valerie Rao, that Zimmerman injuries were “insignificant” is largely irrelevant. 

A broken nose, a head being slammed into cement, and punches to the face may not have left Zimmerman incapacitated.  The important question is whether such an attack with a man on top of him would leave Zimmerman to “reasonably believe” that there was a threat of “imminent death or great bodily harm to himself.”

Much was also made of the class Zimmerman took class at Seminole State College taught by Professor Alexis Carter.  The key supposedly was that Zimmerman really did understand Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law.  Prosecutor Richard Mantei told the court that Zimmerman's legal studies would help jurors understand his "state of mind" and "ambitions and frustrations" before the shooting.

Some pundits, such as Fox News’ Bob Beckel, bought the claim: “I think that the prosecution got back in the case today for a very simple reason: this professor made it very clear that Zimmerman knew everything about the ‘Stand Your Ground’ law and in that ‘Stand Your Ground,’ according to the professor, there are reasons that you could use your gun if necessary but this was not an extreme enough case to do that.  I think that the prosecution is back in it, back in it strong.”

One can debate about whether Zimmerman remembered the part of that lecture from the class.  Nevertheless, but it is really beside the point because whether Zimmerman’s actions were legal has nothing to do with the “Stand Your Ground” law. 

Prior to “Stand Your Ground,” citizens who wanted to defend themselves from a criminal had to retreat as far as possible and then announce to the criminal that they were going to shoot. The “Stand Your Ground” law simply says replaced the original requirement to retreat to a “reasonable person’s” standard, instead stating that lethal force is justified when a reasonable person would believe that a criminal intends to inflict serious bodily harm or death.

But Zimmerman’s defense has never raised the “Stand Your Ground” law for one simple reason: with Zimmerman on his back and Trayvon Martin holding him down, he had no option to retreat.

None of the testimony ever explained why the “Stand Your Ground” law was even relevant to Zimmerman’s actions.  How Beckel comes away with the notion all this means that Zimmerman didn’t have “an extreme enough case” to defend himself is hardly obvious.

Prosecutors’ problem is that they have to do more than eventually convince people that their version of events is “likely,” and they haven’t come close to doing that. Instead, they have to show that they are true beyond a “reasonable doubt.”  To put it differently, to say something is “likely” just means that there is over a 50 percent chance it is true.  To say something is beyond a reasonable doubt means that it is much closer to 100 percent.

The tragic thing about the case is how many people jumped to conclusions before they knew the facts.  Many conservative commentators claimed early on that Zimmerman had acted improperly (Mona Charen, Rich Lowry, Heather Mac Donald, Robert VerBruggen, and Gregory Kane). 

Comments by President Obama, Al Sharpton, and others surely stirred up the racial aspects of the case and appear to have generated many case across the country where blacks attacked whites to avenge Trayvon Martin (e.g.,Gainesville, Florida; Oak Park, Illinois; Mobile, Alabama; Toledo, Ohio; Grand Rapids, Michigan; and Norfolk, Virginia).

It is a case that prosecutors should never have brought, but they let politics influence their decision.

Next, it will be the defense’s turn to present their case.  But, for all practical purposes, the Zimmerman trial is already over.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/05/zimmerman-trial-is-already-over/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1265 on: July 05, 2013, 03:07:49 PM »

very fishy...  I heard a voice on TV and knew it was my nephew, but i haven't followed the case a single bit since then, since i didnt think i might be called to the stand.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

also it was QUITE convenient that a dude who worked as a court deputy for years would know that little legal loophole ;)

I heard it on tv, nobody played it for me, i haven't followed the case and nobody swayed me...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight .   He wants his nephew to beat the rap and he just conveniently arrives with this unique perspective ;)  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1266 on: July 05, 2013, 03:08:16 PM »

but i haven't followed the case a single bit since then, since i didnt think i might be called to the stand.

hmmmmmmmmmmm
what a lying sack of shit you are...

Meza says that because of his position in the Sheriff's office, he tried to stay out of the case as much as possible....he wanted to stay impartial

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1267 on: July 05, 2013, 03:09:09 PM »
Show me a single one.

Are you aware that Zimmerman spoke, specifically, about the matter of whether he'd identified himself as a watch-person?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1268 on: July 05, 2013, 03:10:08 PM »
what a lying sack of shit you are...

Meza says that because of his position in the Sheriff's office, he tried to stay out of the case as much as possible....he wanted to stay impartial

lol.  Good grief.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1269 on: July 05, 2013, 03:10:20 PM »
also it was QUITE convenient that a dude who worked as a court deputy for years would know that little legal loophole ;)

I heard it on tv, nobody played it for me, i haven't followed the case and nobody swayed me...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight .   He wants his nephew to beat the rap and he just conveniently arrives with this unique perspective ;)  
lol and trayvons family had no reason to lie either hahhaha yup only zimmermans family had reason to lie....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1270 on: July 05, 2013, 03:11:21 PM »
Are you aware that Zimmerman spoke, specifically, about the matter of whether he'd identified himself as a watch-person?

Are you aware of whether Zimmerman did or did not tell Martin he was part of the neighborhood watch, before Martin beat the crap out of him?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1271 on: July 05, 2013, 03:11:58 PM »
whether he did or not doesnt matter, even if he wasnt neighborhood watch he was totally within his legal rights to follow trayvon....

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1272 on: July 05, 2013, 03:28:02 PM »
Looks like the issue has been in the news the past few days.

A while back, I saw a transcript where Zimmerman had been asked why he didn't identify himself as a watch-person, and he indicated that he didn't want to be confrontational.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1273 on: July 05, 2013, 03:29:01 PM »
whether he did or not doesnt matter, even if he wasnt neighborhood watch he was totally within his legal rights to follow trayvon....

This comes from a question Straw asked earlier.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1274 on: July 05, 2013, 03:33:02 PM »
This comes from a question Straw asked earlier.
it doesnt matter who it was from or what question it was in regards to.

zimmerman following trayvon WAS NOT ILLEGAL...plain simple and end of fucking story.......

nothing you can say or do will make it illegal.....