Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216266 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1600 on: July 11, 2013, 01:49:13 PM »
I think Zimm should have taken the stand

Why?  He told his story through video, audio, and a reinactment of the event at the scene. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1601 on: July 11, 2013, 01:53:02 PM »
Why?  He told his story through video, audio, and a reinactment of the event at the scene. 

Because if Im sitting in the jury box  - im saying to myself "if he is so consistent to everyone else - why can he talk to me and tell me directly his story what happened than night.  If he is so consistent - why should he fear cross examination?" 

Just what I would be thinking internally. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1602 on: July 11, 2013, 01:55:30 PM »
Because if Im sitting in the jury box  - im saying to myself "if he is so consistent to everyone else - why can he talk to me and tell me directly his story what happened than night.  If he is so consistent - why should he fear cross examination?" 

Understood.  That probably happens in most cases where the defendant doesn't testify.  If I was on the jury I'd want to hear from the defendant too. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1603 on: July 11, 2013, 04:49:58 PM »

Prosecutor would have destroyed him on the stand....guilty or innocent.  That's what they are trained to do....would have been a complete nightmare
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1604 on: July 11, 2013, 05:37:53 PM »
The investigator who interviewed him that night and every single police authority that came in contact with him have stated that those "lies" don't have any bearing on the findings of this case. Those "lies" are of minute details that in no way contradict his claim of self defense.

WHAT?  WAHAT???????????????????????

"Minor details"?

the fvkc are you smoking?  lol!

"you're going to die tonight" is a minor detail?

Smothering his face and nose is a minor detail?

Dude, the lies were about the things which would have made this shoot LEGAL?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1605 on: July 11, 2013, 06:04:23 PM »
Bring back Larry King.

Piers Morgan Called 'Too Lazy, Too Irresponsible' to Get Facts Right in Zimmerman Case
By Randy Hall | July 11, 2013

CNN anchor Piers Morgan is diverting some of his attention away from his perpetual anti-gun crusade to render his verdict on the trial in which Hispanic George Zimmerman is accused of murdering black teenager Trayvon Martin.

While he says he knows “what a lot of people think,” Morgan has been sharply criticized by the left-leaning Bob Somerby of the Daily Howler, who claims that the liberal British host is “too lazy, too irresponsible to get even his basic facts right.”

On Monday night's edition of Piers Morgan Live, the host stated that “at the end, the idea there is no punishment for the fact that that expense of actions” led to Zimmerman “shooting an unarmed teenager dead seems to me pretty ridiculous.”

Morgan described the “public opinion” on the case by stating that “in the end, an unarmed 17-year-old teenager has been killed. And the idea that the person that did that is able just to walk free, an innocent man guilty of nothing, doesn't seem right.”

As Somerby noted, while Morgan's statement is not “factually false,” it's a “highly selective” view of what happened the night of Feb. 26, 2012.

In the world Morgan describes, there could be no claim of self-defense, no matter what the teenager in question did. Nothing that unarmed teenager did could lead to the finding that the shooting was justified.

Later in his program, Morgan again played fast and loose with the facts:

George Zimmerman ignored advice, got out of his vehicle, said, you know, “f-ing punks, A-holes getting away with it,” marched away, we don't know what happened next.

Apparently, it seems Morgan still believes that Zimmerman was told not to get out of his car. By all accounts, the exchange in question came later. he was already out of his car, following Martin on foot.

Morgan returned to the same subject on Tuesday night's edition of his program:

Here's the point really, is that you can have all this evidence that says, “Look, it looks like Trayvon Martin was on top, et cetera, et cetera.”

But in the end, is it right, do you think -- and I asked this question last night -- that George Zimmerman should be acquitted, allowed to walk free, given that we now know he shot an unarmed teenager? Because that's what it comes down to.

Actually, that's not what this case comes down to. It will be decided on “all this evidence” presented to six female jurors and whether or not they believe Zimmerman is guilty of a crime beyond a reasonable doubt, regardless of what the liberal CNN host thinks or says.

Meanwhile, the Daily Howler also criticized Morgan's Tuesday appearance as a “disaster.”

Put aside the journalistic laziness, the moral squalor, when a person in Morgan’s position persists in misstating such facts. Morgan’s account completely omits a wide range of other facts, claims and evidence.

After stating that Morgan “has one of the emptiest heads on TV,” Somerby stated that the coverage of the Zimmerman trial nevertheless provides a unique opportunity to examine the process by which information is disseminated to the American public:

As the Zimmerman trial proceeds, the corrupted nature of cable news gives us the chance, every night, to see this gruesome process unfold. It’s impossible to conduct a discourse if different groups insist on the right to reinvent the world their own way. Just look around: As corporate cable “news” explodes, that’s the world you live in.

As NewsBusters reported soon after the tragic event, MSNBC aired a deceptively edited clip intended to portray Zimmerman as a racist for calling Trayvon Martin “black” when the entire segment showed that he was actually answering a question from the 911 dispatcher asking if the teenager was “white, black, or Hispanic.”

On Tuesday, hip-hop mogul stated: “Whether George Zimmerman is found innocent or guilty by the jury, I am firm believer that all of us live by karmic law, and he will ultimately be punished for the death of Trayvon, no matter what."

Also on Tuesday, Zimmerman's attorney made a similar statement that his client will never be safe if he's acquitted, a verdict ABC's Dan Abrams predicted would be the result of the trial.

Once again, it seems that having his own weeknight cable news program has made Piers Morgan think he can say or predict anything he wishes, even though his meager ratings prevent him from having much impact on the television audience.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/randy-hall/2013/07/11/piers-morgan-called-too-lazy-too-irresponsible-get-facts-right-zimmerman#ixzz2Ymy82gzD

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1606 on: July 11, 2013, 06:14:22 PM »
'Crackers,' a 'teenage mammy' -- the sorry truth about race and Zimmerman trial
By Juan Williams
Published July 11, 2013
FoxNews.com

George Zimmerman listens to his defense counsel Mark O'Mara, left, and Don West, center during his trial in Sanford, Fla. July 10, 2013.

"White Hispanics," "Creepy-Ass Crackers," "Teenage Mammies," and "Suspicious A--holes who always get away" -- that is the vernacular of the George Zimmerman trial.

George Zimmerman faces life in jail as a jury considers second-degree murder charges against him for killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. But thanks to the media he is already sentenced to life in the American public's mind as a racist.

NBC edited a tape of Zimmerman’s call to police as he was following Martin to make him appear to be focused on Martin’s race.

The New York Times has referred to him in unique racial terms as a “white Hispanic." The terminology was necessary to have the story fit into a well-worn news narrative throughout American history from the Scottsboro Boys to Emmett Till to Rodney King – the black victim of white racism. Hispanic people can be as racist as black or white people in a country with a deep history of racism. But, apparently for the Times, Zimmerman's whiteness was important. It fit their good versus evil tale of a white racist killing an innocent black man.

The media is clearly guilty of playing on the most primitive racial divisions in our society to fuel racial animosity and boost ratings.

In June, before the trial started, a CNN poll asked Americans if they believed the murder charges against Zimmerman were true or false. Without any courtroom testimony or evidence, but based on the racially charged media coverage, 62 percent of Americans said the charges were “probably true” or “definitely true.”

My bet is that poll would have different results today. The trial has failed to prove Zimmerman acted with a “depraved mind” – as required for a second-degree murder conviction – or even with a racist mind. He certainly killed Martin. And the jury may decide he is guilty of second-degree murder or manslaughter. But what we heard in the courtroom fits with an FBI report that found race was not a factor in Martin’s shooting death.

The strong public judgment of Zimmerman’s guilt in the poll reflected a racially weighted media telling of the story. Photos of a bloodied Zimmerman after the incident, Zimmerman’s claim of self-defense and the police decision not to charge Zimmerman all got a dismissive glance from the press and contributed to public assumptions about Zimmerman before the trial. 

Liberal and conservative news TV and radio have played to the racial theme, too. The left, notably Rev. Al Sharpton, have made the case a crusade for racial justice. The right-wing media, especially talk radio, has responded by making Zimmerman a hero. In fact, Zimmerman’s lawyer, Mark O’Mara, created an online site that attracted more than $145,000 from people who somehow made Zimmerman into their champion, possibly their great white hero.

The national focus on race in this case hit a high point when Rachel Jeantel, a 19-year-old student, testified that she spoke with Martin just before he was killed. Jeantel, Martin’s friend, told the court that Martin complained that a “man was just watching him.” And Martin described this man, Jeantel said, as a “creepy, white, excuse my language, cracker --- creepy-ass cracker.”

Jeantel’s testimony set off a stupid debate, requiring total ignorance of slavery and legal segregation, about the equivalence of blacks using “cracker” to describe whites, versus whites using the word “black” to describe blacks.

And Jeantel’s physical appearance, as a dark, heavyset young woman, speaking with a Southern dialect as she gave the lawyers a lot of attitude with her curt answers, contributed to the racial view of the case.

She became the “teenage mammy,” in the words of a sociology professor quoted in the New York Times, caricatured for “not being smart and using these racial slurs and not being the best witness.”

And now the media, especially some conservative talk radio outlets, are fixated on the possibility of race riots if Zimmerman is acquitted. Meanwhile, Twitter and other social media sites are full of threats from angry black people to kill Zimmerman if he is not held accountable by a jury for killing Martin.

Martin, the 17-year-old, is dead. But he has not escaped the racial slander attached to this case. Zimmerman’s backers note that Martin had smoked marijuana – as if that is unusual among American teenagers. They seem delighted to find online messages in which he took on a rapper, street-thug persona and posed as a tough guy.

These are all caricatures of two real people caught in a tragedy.

Zimmerman should have listened to the 911 emergency dispatch operator who told him to stop following Martin.

Why did he have a gun if he was simply part of a neighborhood watch program?

He had no basis to suspect Martin of any crime. So why does he describe Martin as “suspicious” to police?

Why does he apparently lump Martin with people he describes as “these a--holes, they always get away.”

Why didn’t Martin just walk away from Zimmerman?

But Martin is dead. He can’t speak for himself and get beyond the box of racial stereotypes the media built for him.

Zimmerman is alive. He has chosen not to speak at his trial, and although the prosecution played an interview he did with Fox News' Sean Hannity, it is still no match for skipping an ideal chance to tell his story when everyone is listening in the courtroom and on television.

Now, no matter what the verdict, he is going to carry his box of racial stereotypes around until his death. His identity will always be as a want-to-be cop who trailed a black kid who was not doing anything wrong, got in a fight with him, pulled out a gun and killed him.

Ultimately, it is the job of the media to give straight, objective coverage of any story.

Whatever the final verdict on Zimmerman, the media is clearly guilty of playing on the most primitive racial divisions in our society to fuel racial animosity and boost ratings.

There are no winners here.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/11/white-hispanics-crackers-teenage-mammies-no-winners-in-martin-zimmerman-case/#ixzz2Yn0hvepR

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1607 on: July 11, 2013, 06:42:29 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL @ Juan Williams of Fox News trying to blame the media for "playing on the most primitive racial divisions in our society to fuel racial animosity and boost ratings"

Fox New would never do such a thing and certainly Juan Williams who has admitted that he gets nervous when he sees people on a plane with clothing that identifies them as Muslim, would never do such a thing

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #1608 on: July 11, 2013, 06:47:54 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL @ Juan Williams of Fox News trying to blame the media for "playing on the most primitive racial divisions in our society to fuel racial animosity and boost ratings"

Fox New would never do such a thing and certainly Juan Williams who has admitted that he gets nervous when he sees people on a plane with clothing that identifies them as Muslim, would never do such a thing
lets be fair here, muslims aren't people.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1609 on: July 11, 2013, 08:26:04 PM »
Q. How many George Zimmermans does it take to change a light bulb?

A. None. "Sir, we don't need you to do that."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1610 on: July 11, 2013, 09:07:35 PM »
Reporter's Notebook: At the Zimmerman trial
By Serafin Gómez
Published July 11, 2013
FoxNews.com

Who are the jurors who will decide the fate of George Zimmerman?

They are all women and identified by number rather than name. Five of the six are mothers and five are white.

Here are brief profiles:

B29: She’s in her 30s and married 10 years, with teenage children and a younger child – eight children in all. A self-described churchgoer, she’s from Chicago and works in a dementia/Alzheimer’s facility as a nurse.

She was arrested before in Chicago and was treated fairly, she said. No details of the arrest were released.

This juror moved to Florida three months ago and said she watches Bravo and reality shows but not the news.

She has glanced at Trayvon Martin’s family on several occasions during the trial and looked sad and somber when images of the teen’s body were first shown.

A black/Hispanic, she is the only minority member of the panel.

She usually wears a white shawl or knitted wrap because of the cold temperatures in the courtroom.

B76: She’s in her late 50s or 60s and said she has an "open mind" about the case.

She has been married 30 years and has lived in Seminole County since 1995.

She manages rental properties and said she does not have cable so she watches only local television news.

She has a 28-year-old son, who is a lawyer, and a 26-year-old daughter, a nurse.

This juror also said she rescues animals, describing it as her “passion in life.”

She frequently drinks from a water bottle and is attentive but does not take as many notes as other jurors.

B37: A woman in her 50s who has lived in Seminole County for eight years. She has been married for almost 20 years and her husband is a "space attorney," who worked with the Shuttle company United Space Alliance. She has two daughters, one a dog groomer, the other a student at the University of Central Florida.

She used to have a concealed weapon permit but let it expire. Her husband has one and owns a gun.

She said she watches NBC local television and “Today.” She volunteers for animal rescue groups.

B51: In her late 60s, retired and unmarried with no children. She has lived in Seminole County for nine years.

She has had several careers, including director of a call center in Brevard County for 10 years. Most recently, she was in real estate.

She said she does not watch much television and spends most of her time driving back and forth to Jacksonville to visit elderly parents.

She favors business suits.

E6: In her 30s, she also wears business suits. The married mother of an 11-year-old and a 13-year-old, she formerly worked in financial services. Her husband is an engineer.

She said she told her children "don’t walk around at night" after Martin was killed.

She describes herself as a news watcher and churchgoer who stays at home to take care of her children and dogs. She also enjoys gardening.

She was arrested previously and said she was treated fairly. Again, no details were available.

By far, she has been the most fervent and frequent note taker on the jury. She rarely looks up from her notes unless an image or physical demonstration is being presented.

E6 led the charge when Prosecutor John Guy and Zimmerman lawyer Mark O'Mara used a mannequin to demonstrate what might have happened. She stood to get a better view, then the entire back row stood up following her lead.

E40: In her late 50s or early 60s, she is a safety officer and married to a chemical engineer. She has a 28-year-old son who is unemployed.

She moved to Seminole County from Iowa seven months ago.

She said she learned about case from NBC national news. She gets a Sunday newspaper, enjoys football and likes to travel and read.

She said she "didn't have time" to follow the Zimmerman case and was "too busy" at work.

She takes a lot of notes and always looks attentively at witnesses, lawyers and the judge.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/11/reporter-notebook-at-zimmerman-trial/#ixzz2YniDmr8V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1611 on: July 11, 2013, 09:17:06 PM »
My analysis of the Jurors.....

"This juror moved to Florida three months ago and said she watches Bravo and reality shows but not the news."
Sounds about right.   Sounds like a juror that will rule using emotion, and not the rule of law.  Bravo over news?  sheesh

She said she learned about case from NBC national news.
Keith olbermann approved, good to see the lib demographic covered

She said she told her children "don’t walk around at night" after Martin was killed.
As I predicted, jurors may want to convict just to keep these streets safe - they have to live here with zimmerman after this.

She volunteers for animal rescue groups.
Zimmerman turned dog walking paths into backstops, which hurt, BUT she will probably be the one holdout thanks to having a permit (expired)

She has had several careers, including director of a call center in Brevard County for 10 years. Most recently, she was in real estate.
Erratic - she'll try to exert some control over something in her life by locking up that sumbitch.

She has glanced at Trayvon Martin’s family on several occasions during the trial and looked sad and somber when images of the teen’s body were first shown.
That pic of a dead 159 pound child will be the solace she needs to punish zimmerman despite not really breaking any laws, per se.

Shocking that there is no Juror #7 to represent getbig.... very odd that we see such a jury so friendly to the State.
Enjoys lifting weights and training with guns and MMA, this NYC attorney enjoys listening to Slayer and offering criticisms of the Obama administration.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1612 on: July 12, 2013, 03:55:54 AM »
 ;D

My analysis of the Jurors.....

"This juror moved to Florida three months ago and said she watches Bravo and reality shows but not the news."
Sounds about right.   Sounds like a juror that will rule using emotion, and not the rule of law.  Bravo over news?  sheesh

She said she learned about case from NBC national news.
Keith olbermann approved, good to see the lib demographic covered

As I predicted, jurors may want to convict just to keep these streets safe - they have to live here with zimmerman after this.

She volunteers for animal rescue groups.
Zimmerman turned dog walking paths into backstops, which hurt, BUT she will probably be the one holdout thanks to having a permit (expired)

Erratic - she'll try to exert some control over something in her life by locking up that sumbitch.

That pic of a dead 159 pound child will be the solace she needs to punish zimmerman despite not really breaking any laws, per se.

Shocking that there is no Juror #7 to represent getbig.... very odd that we see such a jury so friendly to the State.
Enjoys lifting weights and training with guns and MMA, this NYC attorney enjoys listening to Slayer and offering criticisms of the Obama administration.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1613 on: July 12, 2013, 05:04:44 AM »

WHAT?  WAHAT???????????????????????

"Minor details"?

the fvkc are you smoking?  lol!

"you're going to die tonight" is a minor detail?

Smothering his face and nose is a minor detail?

Dude, the lies were about the things which would have made this shoot LEGAL?

LOL!!!

Did I touch a nerve? You are really into it, as if Trayvon was your own family member.

I am probably smoking the same stuff you smoked last year when you had your mind made up the Zimm was guilty of murder eventhough you didn't know jack squat about the case.

Lead investigator and every police authority, who were much more involved in the case than YOU, ALL TESTIFIED that none of those comments by Zimm, which YOU call lies, IN NO WAY mean that Zimm's claim of self defense is untrue or baseless.

They testified to that. The jury heard them. Live with it.

Relax, Zimm might still be found guilty of manslaughter. One way or another, unjust prosecution will be rewarded.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1614 on: July 12, 2013, 06:51:28 AM »
i live in a gated community in FLorida - guys like zimmerman terrify the shit out of me.  Maybe i'm out walking for cardio and some truck pulls up, U-turns, cruises up next to me, and some guy is eyeball fucking me.  Given the advantage he has under FL law with the truck, I decide to jog two blocks.   SUDDENLY, a guy 50 pounds bigger than me wearing a fanny pack and Tapout shirt jumps outta truck and starts sprinting at me with his hand on fanny.  Oh shit.  I dunno who I pissed off, but Chuck Lidell with a hand cannon will be on top of me in about 30 seconds at the pace he's on, and I don't see a badge.  I lie down prone on ground and draw my weapon as the killing machine is only seconds away, fumbling with his fanny pack as suddenly he think I am the threat - lol I ran to get away from his ass!

Now we're in a situation where 2 permit holders are about to throw down because FL law is ambigious and because this guy is way over-zealous. 

today's defense closing argument is brought to you by the Unisom/Hubris stack. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1615 on: July 12, 2013, 06:53:12 AM »
You should go into fiction writing

i live in a gated community in FLorida - guys like zimmerman terrify the shit out of me.  Maybe i'm out walking for cardio and some truck pulls up, U-turns, cruises up next to me, and some guy is eyeball fucking me.  Given the advantage he has under FL law with the truck, I decide to jog two blocks.   SUDDENLY, a guy 50 pounds bigger than me wearing a fanny pack and Tapout shirt jumps outta truck and starts sprinting at me with his hand on fanny.  Oh shit.  I dunno who I pissed off, but Chuck Lidell with a hand cannon will be on top of me in about 30 seconds at the pace he's on, and I don't see a badge.  I lie down prone on ground and draw my weapon as the killing machine is only seconds away, fumbling with his fanny pack as suddenly he think I am the threat - lol I ran to get away from his ass!

Now we're in a situation where 2 permit holders are about to throw down because FL law is ambigious and because this guy is way over-zealous. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1616 on: July 12, 2013, 06:57:31 AM »

It's posts like these that make me believe you're trolling.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1617 on: July 12, 2013, 07:14:20 AM »
You should go into fiction writing

yeah, crazier things have happened.  baby born in kenya becomes president of the USA.  I'd be laughed out of a publishing company for shit like that.

this dickhead is going to be back on the streets with a big ass 9mm in a few days.   Walking in darkness because "it's his right".  Packing a huge gun because "it's his right".  Chasing teenagers because "I don't like their look".   Wasting 911 operator's time because he's just a busybody.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1618 on: July 12, 2013, 07:15:31 AM »
yeah, crazier things have happened.  baby born in kenya becomes president of the USA.  I'd be laughed out of a publishing company for shit like that.

Haha
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1619 on: July 12, 2013, 07:16:24 AM »

this dickhead is going to be back on the streets with a big ass 9mm in a few days.   Walking in darkness because "it's his right".  Packing a huge gun because "it's his right".  Chasing teenagers because "I don't like their look".   Wasting 911 operator's time because he's just a busybody.

you are on a roll today bro.   ha ha ha ha 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1620 on: July 12, 2013, 07:30:03 AM »
University offers (George Mason) course on Trayvon Martin, misspells his name
Campus Reform ^  | By Timothy Dionisopoulos, on Jul 10, 2013

Posted on Friday, July 12, 2013 10:18:21 AM

George Mason University (GMU) is set to offer a three-credit course on Florida youth Trayvon Martin this fall but in the online description of the course misspelled his name as “Trevon Martin."

(Excerpt) Read more at campusreform.org ...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1621 on: July 12, 2013, 07:32:27 AM »
lets be fair here, muslims aren't people.

+1 Agreeing. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1622 on: July 12, 2013, 10:50:22 AM »
University offers (George Mason) course on Trayvon Martin, misspells his name
Campus Reform ^  | By Timothy Dionisopoulos, on Jul 10, 2013

Posted on Friday, July 12, 2013 10:18:21 AM

George Mason University (GMU) is set to offer a three-credit course on Florida youth Trayvon Martin this fall but in the online description of the course misspelled his name as “Trevon Martin."

(Excerpt) Read more at campusreform.org ...

Mayve he will be honored with a posthumous nobel peace prize.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1623 on: July 12, 2013, 10:56:46 AM »
Mayve he will be honored with a posthumous nobel peace prize.

More deserving than Obama for sure!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1624 on: July 12, 2013, 01:29:24 PM »
Aside from the overwhelming evidence of self-defense, the most important thing I heard during closing argument was the four minutes of silence, which was the period of time between Martin running and the beat down. Martin was a "football throw" away from his father's house when he started running. Pretty obvious he didn't run home, but circled back around to confront Zimmerman.

I'll probably be on a plane when the verdict comes in.  Glad I'm going to miss the fallout.  And I still have no idea what the jury will decide.