Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216332 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1775 on: September 09, 2013, 09:02:22 PM »
because he used marijuana?  Do all potheads die by 20?

He was a worthless thug

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1776 on: September 09, 2013, 09:02:47 PM »
speaking of Clinton though does anyone remember when he bombed Iraq in 1998, in part due to chemical weapons and not letting in UN Inspectors?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1777 on: September 09, 2013, 09:36:39 PM »
yes the drug abusing, fighting, fire arm seeking model citizen...

whats funny is that most people on both sides admit that zimmerman was a shit head but very few supporting trayvon admit that he was a shit head

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1778 on: September 09, 2013, 10:09:34 PM »
yes the drug abusing, fighting, fire arm seeking model citizen...

whats funny is that most people on both sides admit that zimmerman was a shit head but very few supporting trayvon admit that he was a shit head

both sides agree Zimmerman was a shit head?

ok, let's assume that's true

other than being an unarmed  17 year old in a hoodie walking home from 7-11 why are we supposed to believe the Martin was a "shithead"

I assume this is some argument where shithead stalks and kills unarmed shithead is OK  ?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1779 on: September 10, 2013, 10:41:49 AM »
He also had a student pilot's license as well....was learning how to fly airplanes

Pretty talented.  I wonder how he was able to do that while smoking pot at least twice a week? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1780 on: September 10, 2013, 10:43:01 AM »
Police: Zimmerman wife not pressing charges

The estranged wife of George Zimmerman opted not to press charges against her husband Monday after police in Florida responded to her sobbing 911 call reporting he had punched her father and was threatening them with a gun.

"I'm really scared,'' Shellie Zimmerman can be heard telling Lake Mary, Fla., police in an audio recording of a 911 call placed around 2 p.m. Monday to authorities in the suburb northeast of Orlando.

Zimmerman was acquitted in July in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in a case that captured the nation's attention and put a spotlight on Florida's self-defense gun laws.

Police allowed Zimmerman to go free Monday afternoon after questioning him outside the home where Shellie Zimmerman placed the 911 call. Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman and her father decided not to press charges after consulting with an attorney.

Police deputy chief Colin Morgan said earlier that police held George Zimmerman in "investigative detention'' while they investigated the dispute.

A police spokesman said Zimmerman and his wife, who filed for divorce last week, were blaming each other for starting the fight at her father's home.

In an audio recording of Shellie Zimmerman's 911 call, she can be heard saying Zimmerman smashed an iPad she was holding and cut it with a pocket knife, struck her father in the nose and threatened both while putting a hand on a gun.

Deputy Police Chief Colin Morgan said officers did not recover a gun, and Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman later dropped her claim that a gun was involved.

"Domestic violence can't be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn't see a firearm," Bracknell said.

The dispute "was between him and his wife and her father,'' Morgan said. "There were some allegations that there had been an assault, but we could not confirm any of it.''

Orlando TV station WKMG reported that Shellie Zimmerman's parents, David and Machelle Dean, live at the home.

WKMG's SKY 6 helicopter showed at least a half-dozen police squad cars outside the house.

In the divorce petition, Shellie Zimmerman says she and her husband separated a month after Zimmerman, who is Hispanic, was acquitted of any crime for fatally shooting Martin, a black teenager, last July. The verdict sparked protests across the nation.

Zimmerman has been pulled over at least twice for speeding since his acquittal.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/09/george-zimmerman-gun-incident-florida-trayvon-martin/2788443/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1781 on: September 10, 2013, 11:02:23 AM »
240 and straw and option f in despair.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1782 on: September 10, 2013, 11:09:06 AM »
240 and straw and option f in despair.

despair over what and why?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1783 on: September 10, 2013, 03:26:24 PM »
Police: Zimmerman wife not pressing charges

The estranged wife of George Zimmerman opted not to press charges against her husband Monday after police in Florida responded to her sobbing 911 call reporting he had punched her father and was threatening them with a gun.

"I'm really scared,'' Shellie Zimmerman can be heard telling Lake Mary, Fla., police in an audio recording of a 911 call placed around 2 p.m. Monday to authorities in the suburb northeast of Orlando.

Zimmerman was acquitted in July in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in a case that captured the nation's attention and put a spotlight on Florida's self-defense gun laws.

Police allowed Zimmerman to go free Monday afternoon after questioning him outside the home where Shellie Zimmerman placed the 911 call. Police Chief Steve Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman and her father decided not to press charges after consulting with an attorney.

Police deputy chief Colin Morgan said earlier that police held George Zimmerman in "investigative detention'' while they investigated the dispute.

A police spokesman said Zimmerman and his wife, who filed for divorce last week, were blaming each other for starting the fight at her father's home.

In an audio recording of Shellie Zimmerman's 911 call, she can be heard saying Zimmerman smashed an iPad she was holding and cut it with a pocket knife, struck her father in the nose and threatened both while putting a hand on a gun.

Deputy Police Chief Colin Morgan said officers did not recover a gun, and Bracknell said Shellie Zimmerman later dropped her claim that a gun was involved.

"Domestic violence can't be invoked because she has changed her story and says she didn't see a firearm," Bracknell said.

The dispute "was between him and his wife and her father,'' Morgan said. "There were some allegations that there had been an assault, but we could not confirm any of it.''

Orlando TV station WKMG reported that Shellie Zimmerman's parents, David and Machelle Dean, live at the home.

WKMG's SKY 6 helicopter showed at least a half-dozen police squad cars outside the house.

In the divorce petition, Shellie Zimmerman says she and her husband separated a month after Zimmerman, who is Hispanic, was acquitted of any crime for fatally shooting Martin, a black teenager, last July. The verdict sparked protests across the nation.

Zimmerman has been pulled over at least twice for speeding since his acquittal.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/09/09/george-zimmerman-gun-incident-florida-trayvon-martin/2788443/

Doesn't matter because it appears that the police are going to launch charges after they analyze Sheila Zimmerman's phone that was smashed up. 
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1784 on: September 10, 2013, 03:39:18 PM »
Doesn't matter because it appears that the police are going to launch charges after they analyze Sheila Zimmerman's phone that was smashed up. 

How the heck do you know that??  Also, it was an ipad, not an iphone.  And don't they have to find out what's on the ipad, establish that it proves a crime was committed, then "launch charges"? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1785 on: September 10, 2013, 03:44:28 PM »
He beat the murder rap.

I no longer see the need for getbiggers to feel the need to defend him in everything he does.

He's not a folk hero... he's an Obama-voting, cop-shoving, domestic-abuse involved person who tours factories to see how the gun he used to kill someone was made.

Tasteless... trashy... crude... vulgur... violent... He's probably all of these things.  I think he could do a lot more distasteful things before people who hated trayvon will stop defending zimmerman.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1786 on: September 10, 2013, 04:06:30 PM »
He beat the murder rap.

I no longer see the need for getbiggers to feel the need to defend him in everything he does.

He's not a folk hero... he's an Obama-voting, cop-shoving, domestic-abuse involved person who tours factories to see how the gun he used to kill someone was made.

Tasteless... trashy... crude... vulgur... violent... He's probably all of these things.  I think he could do a lot more distasteful things before people who hated trayvon will stop defending zimmerman.

many idiots on this site have called this fat, border line retard with anger management issue their hero

I think 333 is one of them

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1787 on: September 10, 2013, 04:09:15 PM »
How the heck do you know that??  Also, it was an ipad, not an iphone.  And don't they have to find out what's on the ipad, establish that it proves a crime was committed, then "launch charges"? 

Its on MSNBC and Fox News right now.  They are trying to get the data from the phone at this time to get video of the incident.

Ipad, Iphone...I don't really care because I hate APPLE products
A

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1788 on: September 10, 2013, 04:29:30 PM »
Its on MSNBC and Fox News right now.  They are trying to get the data from the phone at this time to get video of the incident.

Ipad, Iphone...I don't really care because I hate APPLE products

If they're trying to get data from the ipad, that means they don't have it yet, which also means there is no evidence to "launch charges."  Maybe you should wait and see what they recover first? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1789 on: September 10, 2013, 04:30:28 PM »
both sides agree Zimmerman was a shit head?

ok, let's assume that's true

other than being an unarmed  17 year old in a hoodie walking home from 7-11 why are we supposed to believe the Martin was a "shithead"

I assume this is some argument where shithead stalks and kills unarmed shithead is OK  ?

so lets get this out:

Zimmerman = shit head for pushing a cop and bad grades in college
trayvon = not shit head even though he abused drugs, got in multiple fights, got suspended from school, was a "thug"

LMFAO and no this is an incident where a shit head follows another shit head gets assaulted and defends himself...AND YES THAT IS OK!!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1790 on: September 10, 2013, 04:45:09 PM »
He beat the murder rap.

you defending him?

what a tool, you were all about condemning this man before the facts even came out...now that he is been proven innocent you were defending him?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1791 on: September 10, 2013, 05:45:15 PM »
so lets get this out:

Zimmerman = shit head for pushing a cop and bad grades in college
trayvon = not shit head even though he abused drugs, got in multiple fights, got suspended from school, was a "thug"

LMFAO and no this is an incident where a shit head follows another shit head gets assaulted and defends himself...AND YES THAT IS OK!!!!!

try to keep in mind that you're the one that introduced the idea that "both sides admit that Zimmerman was a shithead"

I notice that you use the moral equivalency gambit a lot when you have nothing else to go with

You do this all the times with the Repubs.....i.e. Repubs are bad at "x" but Dems are equally as bad and we're all just supposed to assume it's correct

You just did the same thing again with Martin and Zimmerman

Let's assume for sake of argument that they are both "shitheads" by your standard of measurement

What are we supposed to conclude from that?

What excuse are your trying to lead us to from that conclusion ?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1792 on: September 10, 2013, 05:58:59 PM »
try to keep in mind that you're the one that introduced the idea that "both sides admit that Zimmerman was a shithead"

I notice that you use the moral equivalency gambit a lot when you have nothing else to go with

You do this all the times with the Repubs.....i.e. Repubs are bad at "x" but Dems are equally as bad and we're all just supposed to assume it's correct

You just did the same thing again with Martin and Zimmerman

Let's assume for sake of argument that they are both "shitheads" by your standard of measurement

What are we supposed to conclude from that?

What excuse are your trying to lead us to from that conclusion ?
try and keep in mind when you use a moral equivilent youre using it to try and justify an action.

my point in bringing up the fact that both were shit heads is to do away with the ignorant belief that trayvon was some upstanding citizen who could do no wrong.

zimmerman was justified in using deadly force whether trayvon was a shit head or not, it has been proven he is innocent of any charges.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1793 on: September 10, 2013, 06:06:29 PM »
try and keep in mind when you use a moral equivilent youre using it to try and justify an action.

my point in bringing up the fact that both were shit heads is to do away with the ignorant belief that trayvon was some upstanding citizen who could do no wrong.

zimmerman was justified in using deadly force whether trayvon was a shit head or not, it has been proven he is innocent of any charges.

I'm well aware of that

you do it all the time and it's a classic fallacy used by children

Zimmerman was found not guilty mostly due to lack of evidence

I'm sure you'll agree that there are murders walking the street today who are free simply due to lack of evidence

I have no clue why you think "shithead = shithead" is even something worth talking about

The fact is that Zimmerman is the only one of those two with an actual verifiable criminal background and he is the only one who was on academic probation (i.e  shitty student) and NONE of that has anything to do with the fact that he beat a murder rap

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1794 on: September 10, 2013, 06:14:44 PM »
I'm well aware of that

you do it all the time and it's a classic fallacy used by children

Zimmerman was found not guilty mostly due to lack of evidence

I'm sure you'll agree that there are murders walking the street today who are free simply due to lack of evidence

I have no clue why you think "shithead = shithead" is even something worth talking about

The fact is that Zimmerman is the only one of those two with an actual verifiable criminal background and he is the only one who was on academic probation (i.e  shitty student) and NONE of that has anything to do with the fact that he beat a murder rap
probably for the same reason you feel zimmermans previous run in with the law and college grades are relevant ::)

the fact is your INNOCENT until proven guilty...meaning ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT

fact is trayvon abused drugs, was involved in fighting, considered himself a thug, was caught with criminal tools etc.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1795 on: September 10, 2013, 06:35:19 PM »
probably for the same reason you feel zimmermans previous run in with the law and college grades are relevant ::)

the fact is your INNOCENT until proven guilty...meaning ZIMMERMAN IS INNOCENT

fact is trayvon abused drugs, was involved in fighting, considered himself a thug, was caught with criminal tools etc.

you don't pay attention and I'm almost done wasting my time with you tonight

I never said Tubby's horrible background was relevant and in fact said "NONE of it has anything to do with the fact that he beat a murder rap"

It's the Zimm lovers who constantly bring up Martins past (apparently as if it is some justification to murder him) and then you're the one that brought up the premise of "shit head equivalency" though I still have no idea what point you were trying to make with it

Yes, Martin was found not guilty (that's the actual word they used). 

Plenty of murderers are found not guilty and are walking the streets today

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1796 on: September 10, 2013, 06:40:54 PM »
you don't pay attention and I'm almost done wasting my time with you tonight

I never said Tubby's horrible background was relevant and in fact said "NONE of it has anything to do with the fact that he beat a murder rap"

It's the Zimm lovers who constantly bring up Martins past (apparently as if it is some justification to murder him) and then you're the one that brought up the premise of "shit head equivalency" though I still have no idea what point you were trying to make with it

Yes, Martin was found not guilty (that's the actual word they used). 

Plenty of murderers are found not guilty and are walking the streets today

why did you bring up zimmermans past then strawman?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1797 on: September 10, 2013, 06:57:27 PM »
why did you bring up zimmermans past then strawman?

I brought it up on page 71 when asking 333 why he suddenly has so much sympathy for Zimmerman and where was that same sympathy for Martin

I didn't say it had any bearing or meaning

You're the one who brought up "shithead = shithead" and I still don't know why

More importantly, I don't even care anymore

I've realized you don't know why or what you're were trying to say with that premise in the first place

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1798 on: September 10, 2013, 07:03:00 PM »
I brought it up on page 71 when asking 333 why he suddenly has so much sympathy for Zimmerman and where was that same sympathy for Martin

I didn't say it had any bearing or meaning

You're the one who brought up "shithead = shithead" and I still don't know why

More importantly, I don't even care anymore

I've realized you don't know why or what you're were trying to say with that premise in the first place
so you made a comment that had no bearing or meaning?

I brought up the fact that trayvon was a shithead to in order to dispell you ignorant belief that he was an upstanding citizen of the community ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1799 on: September 10, 2013, 07:14:33 PM »
so you made a comment that had no bearing or meaning?

I brought up the fact that trayvon was a shithead to in order to dispell you ignorant belief that he was an upstanding citizen of the community ::)

fuck you are stupid

yes, no bearing or meaning on the outcome of the case

I asked 333 why he now had sympathy where he had none before

I can ask that question without it having to mean anything about the actual case

It's a personal question for 333 about his sudden sympathy where none existed before

jesus your stupidity is annoying

fuck, if I talked about Zimmermans sudden weight gain would your retarded mind assume that I was also trying to make it relevant to the case or the outcome

I'm done explaining shit to you that is OBVIOUS to everyone else