Author Topic: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting  (Read 216266 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin - Gun, Drugs, Fighting
« Reply #1800 on: September 10, 2013, 07:25:22 PM »
fuck you are stupid

yes, no bearing or meaning on the outcome of the case

I asked 333 why he now had sympathy where he had none before

I can ask that question without it having to mean anything about the actual case

It's a personal question for 333 about his sudden sympathy where none existed before

jesus your stupidity is annoying

fuck, if I talked about Zimmermans sudden weight gain would your retarded mind assume that I was also trying to make it relevant to the case or the outcome

I'm done explaining shit to you that is OBVIOUS to everyone else

absolutely you can just like I can point out that trayvon is just as big a shithead as zimmerman without it meaning im trying to jusitfy the self defense zimmerman obviously had to use.

youre chasing your tail here little man, run along now and let the adults finish talking

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1801 on: September 10, 2013, 07:56:29 PM »
absolutely you can just like I can point out that trayvon is just as big a shithead as zimmerman without it meaning im trying to jusitfy the self defense zimmerman obviously had to use.

youre chasing your tail here little man, run along now and let the adults finish talking

so you admit you had no actual point when making your "shithead = shithead" statement

thanks once again for proving YET AGAIN what a complete waste of my time it trying to sort out your confused train of thought to find out it leads to another dead end.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1802 on: September 11, 2013, 08:00:10 AM »
so you admit you had no actual point when making your "shithead = shithead" statement

thanks once again for proving YET AGAIN what a complete waste of my time it trying to sort out your confused train of thought to find out it leads to another dead end.

I have given up on Tony a long time ago.

I honestly think he is a juvenile or living in a cave.

Its obvious he is not used to engage in conversation with grown men.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #1803 on: September 11, 2013, 02:44:16 PM »
One of the worst witnesses of the trial.  I wonder why they fired him?

Medical Examiner In Zimmerman Trial Sues For $100M, Claims Prosecution Threw Case
Sep 11, 2013 By Kirsten West Savali 

In a bombshell allegation, Florida medical examiner Dr. Shiping Bao (pictured) claims that Florida state prosecutors were biased against Trayvon Martin and purposely threw the case, and he is suing the state for $100 million, reports WFTV.com.

According to Bao, the medical examiner, state attorney’s office, and Sanford Police Department all felt that Martin “got what he deserved.” Bao also claims that he received the strong, though subtle, message not to speak on certain things:

“He was in essence told to zip his lips. ‘Shut up. Don’t say those things,’” said Bao’s legal counsel, legendary Attorney Willie Gary.

Bao’s allegations come swiftly on the heels of him being fired from his position as associate medical examiner.

Volusia County released a letter on Tuesday, stating that Bao was fired last week. Spokesman Dave Byron declined to give a reason for Bao’s termination, citing “county standard personnel practices,” reports CBS News.

Gary said Dr. Bao was made to be a scapegoat and was wrongfully fired from the medical examiner’s office. He said his client was prepared to offer proof that Martin was not the aggressor.

Gary said prosecutors never asked Dr. Bao a question crucial to their case.

He wanted a question that would have allowed him to explain to the jury with scientific evidence how there was no way Trayvon Martin could have been on top of George Zimmerman, Gary said.

Gary said that question never came.

See WFTV news report below:

As previously reported by NewsOne, on July 13th, a jury of George Zimmerman‘s peers found him not guilty of murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, who was unarmed on the night of February 26, 2012, when Zimmerman profiled, followed, and ultimately shot him through the heart.

During the trial, Bao offered controversial testimony that conflicted with some of his earlier statements, leaving some in the courtroom shocked:

I believe he was alive for one to 10 minutes after he was shot. His heart was bleeding until there was no blood left,” Bao told prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda.

“His brain is still alive?” prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda asked.

“Yes,” Bao replied.

“He can still feel pain in other words?” the prosecutor asked.

“Yes,” he replied.

“He was still in pain,” he continued. “He was still in suffering.”

Bao initially reported last fall that he believed Trayvon Martin died within 3 minutes of Zimmerman’s fatal shot.

“If you have new information, new experiences, you read a new book, you change your opinion,” Bao said to Zimmerman defense attorney Don West during cross-examination. “If someone never changes opinion, you can call them mentally retarded. You never learn, right?”

Though Zimmerman’s attorney Mark O’Mara tried to get the case dismissed because there wasn’t a “scintilla” of evidence that supported the charge that his client acted with “ill-will and spite,” prosecutor Rich Mantei disagreed.

“[Zimmerman] had enough in his heart to stop his trip to the grocery store…to get out of his car in the rain, follow him, and then — as the witnesses make clear — pursue him and grab him.”

“There are two people involved here. One of them is dead and one of them is a liar,” the prosecutor said.

As previously reported by NewsOne, juror B29 — known as Maddy — said that she felt Zimmerman was guilty, but prosecutors did not present a strong enough case under Florida law to return a guilty verdict.

Since his highly questionable acquittal, Zimmerman, 29, has been pulled over for speeding at least twice and gone shopping for another firearm at the same manufacturer that made the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman has also been placed in handcuffs for pulling a gun on his soon-to-be ex-wife, Shellie Zimmerman, and for assaulting his father-in-law. Shellie, who has filed for divorce from Zimmerman, says that he feels “invincible” since the verdict.

Now, officially through the impending lawsuit being brought by Bao, the State of Florida will also stand accused of having the blood of Trayvon Martin on its hands.

http://newsone.com/2715972/dr-shiping-bao-lawsuit/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1804 on: September 11, 2013, 03:05:44 PM »
Fuck Ashtray - sick of hearing about this turd.  Dead by 20 regardless. 

One of the worst witnesses of the trial.  I wonder why they fired him?

Medical Examiner In Zimmerman Trial Sues For $100M, Claims Prosecution Threw Case
Sep 11, 2013 By Kirsten West Savali 

In a bombshell allegation, Florida medical examiner Dr. Shiping Bao (pictured) claims that Florida state prosecutors were biased against Trayvon Martin and purposely threw the case, and he is suing the state for $100 million, reports WFTV.com.

According to Bao, the medical examiner, state attorney’s office, and Sanford Police Department all felt that Martin “got what he deserved.” Bao also claims that he received the strong, though subtle, message not to speak on certain things:

“He was in essence told to zip his lips. ‘Shut up. Don’t say those things,’” said Bao’s legal counsel, legendary Attorney Willie Gary.

Bao’s allegations come swiftly on the heels of him being fired from his position as associate medical examiner.

Volusia County released a letter on Tuesday, stating that Bao was fired last week. Spokesman Dave Byron declined to give a reason for Bao’s termination, citing “county standard personnel practices,” reports CBS News.

Gary said Dr. Bao was made to be a scapegoat and was wrongfully fired from the medical examiner’s office. He said his client was prepared to offer proof that Martin was not the aggressor.

Gary said prosecutors never asked Dr. Bao a question crucial to their case.

He wanted a question that would have allowed him to explain to the jury with scientific evidence how there was no way Trayvon Martin could have been on top of George Zimmerman, Gary said.

Gary said that question never came.

See WFTV news report below:

As previously reported by NewsOne, on July 13th, a jury of George Zimmerman‘s peers found him not guilty of murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, who was unarmed on the night of February 26, 2012, when Zimmerman profiled, followed, and ultimately shot him through the heart.

During the trial, Bao offered controversial testimony that conflicted with some of his earlier statements, leaving some in the courtroom shocked:

I believe he was alive for one to 10 minutes after he was shot. His heart was bleeding until there was no blood left,” Bao told prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda.

“His brain is still alive?” prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda asked.

“Yes,” Bao replied.

“He can still feel pain in other words?” the prosecutor asked.

“Yes,” he replied.

“He was still in pain,” he continued. “He was still in suffering.”

Bao initially reported last fall that he believed Trayvon Martin died within 3 minutes of Zimmerman’s fatal shot.

“If you have new information, new experiences, you read a new book, you change your opinion,” Bao said to Zimmerman defense attorney Don West during cross-examination. “If someone never changes opinion, you can call them mentally retarded. You never learn, right?”

Though Zimmerman’s attorney Mark O’Mara tried to get the case dismissed because there wasn’t a “scintilla” of evidence that supported the charge that his client acted with “ill-will and spite,” prosecutor Rich Mantei disagreed.

“[Zimmerman] had enough in his heart to stop his trip to the grocery store…to get out of his car in the rain, follow him, and then — as the witnesses make clear — pursue him and grab him.”

“There are two people involved here. One of them is dead and one of them is a liar,” the prosecutor said.

As previously reported by NewsOne, juror B29 — known as Maddy — said that she felt Zimmerman was guilty, but prosecutors did not present a strong enough case under Florida law to return a guilty verdict.

Since his highly questionable acquittal, Zimmerman, 29, has been pulled over for speeding at least twice and gone shopping for another firearm at the same manufacturer that made the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman has also been placed in handcuffs for pulling a gun on his soon-to-be ex-wife, Shellie Zimmerman, and for assaulting his father-in-law. Shellie, who has filed for divorce from Zimmerman, says that he feels “invincible” since the verdict.

Now, officially through the impending lawsuit being brought by Bao, the State of Florida will also stand accused of having the blood of Trayvon Martin on its hands.

http://newsone.com/2715972/dr-shiping-bao-lawsuit/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1805 on: October 29, 2013, 03:30:24 PM »
Trayvon Martin's mother testifies against 'stand your ground' laws
Published October 29, 2013
FoxNews.com

WASHINGTON –  Trayvon Martin's mother testified Tuesday on Capitol Hill that so-called "stand-your-ground" laws do not work and should be changed.

The testimony by Sybrina Fulton revived the controversy over both her son's death and state gun laws. Martin's mother told the panel that she attended the hearing so senators can "at least put a face with what has happened with this tragedy."

"I just wanted to come here to...let you know how important it is that we amend this stand your ground because it certainly did not work in my case," Fulton said, speaking without consulting prepared remarks. "The person that shot and killed my son is walking the streets today. This law does not work."

Florida's "stand-your-ground" law, however, was not raised by the defense during the trial of shooter George Zimmerman, who claimed he acted in self-defense and was being attacked at the time.   

Stand-your-ground laws typically allow those who feel threatened to use deadly force even if they have the option to run away.

Republicans, led by Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, said the matter, though, should be left to the states that passed the laws.

"The states are doing quite well...without our interference," Rep. Louie Gohmert testified to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Said Cruz: "This is not about politicking. This is not about inflaming racial tensions. This is about the right of everyone to protect themselves and protect their families." Cruz made reference to statistics he said which show that blacks cite stand your ground laws at least as often as whites.

Race and politics were woven into the event and in the broader public policy debate. There's little willingness in Congress to weigh in on the laws of 22 states that have some form of the policy. These laws generally cancel a person's duty to retreat in the face of a serious physical attack.

But members of Congress are busily engaged in their re-election efforts for next year's midterms, with 35 seats at stake in the Senate, all 435 seats in the GOP-controlled House and the majorities of both chambers hanging in the balance. Gun control is a politically divisive issue, more so in the wake of mass shootings in Newtown, Conn., the Washington Navy Yard and more.

The 2012 shooting death of Martin, 17 and unarmed, and the acquittal this year of neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman stirred racial tensions and sparked debate over stand your ground laws in Florida and at least 21 other states.

Lucia Holman McBath, the mother of Jordan Russell Davis, implored the Senate to resolve the nation's debate. Her son, 17-year old Jordan, was shot and killed nearly a year ago when Michael David Dunn, 46, allegedly opened fire on a Dodge Durango with four teenagers inside after complaining of their loud music and saying he saw a gun and thus a threat. Jordan had been inside. Authorities never found a gun in the vehicle, the Florida Times-Union reported. Dunn's trial is set for next year.

"You can lift this nation from its internal battle in which guns rule over right," McBath told the panel.

According to the National Conference of State Legislatures, 22 states have laws that allow that "there is no duty to retreat (from) an attacker in any place in which one is lawfully present." The states are Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and West Virginia, according to the NCSL.

At least nine of those state laws include language stating one may "stand his or her ground": Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and South Carolina, according to the NCSL.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/29/trayvon-martin-mother-calls-on-states-to-clarify-stand-your-ground-laws/?intcmp=latestnews

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1806 on: October 29, 2013, 03:55:52 PM »
...trayvon is just as big a shithead as zimmerman...

Ninja, please!!  Quit with the false equivalencies! 

See if this makes sense to you:  Whenever you say, "X is just as <insert adjective here> as Y", you will always technically be at least a little bit wrong unless X is exactly equal to Y.  And whichever party, between X and Y, actually is worse, then that party will be happy with you.   Is that too fine a distinction for you to make?  It shouldn't be.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #1807 on: October 29, 2013, 03:59:06 PM »

See if this makes sense to you:  Whenever you say, "X is just as <insert adjective here> as Y", you will always technically be at least a little bit wrong unless X is exactly equal to Y.  And whichever party, between X and Y, actually is worse, then that party will be happy with you.   Is that too fine a distinction for you to make?  It shouldn't be.

very common practice by right wingers on this board

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1808 on: October 29, 2013, 04:33:26 PM »

false equivilency?

ahhh you deny trayvon was a shithead?

you deny that he had a hand in his own death?

very common practice by right wingers on this board
something I picked up from my libtard friends on the board...does "yadda yadda yadda, bush bush bush" ring a bell?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1809 on: November 05, 2013, 11:51:55 AM »
 ::)

November 04, 2013, 05:28 pm
Holder: Trayvon charges still possible
By Ben Goad

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder on Monday said the Justice Department has not decided whether to file federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman in the 2012 killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman, a volunteer neighborhood watchman who shot and killed Martin in an incident that captured national interest, was acquitted of murder charges in July. But the Justice Department could still pursue a federal civil rights case.

Holder said the agency’s investigation is under way.

“I'm not sure exactly how much longer that will take, but we will get to a point where we are able to make a determination,” he told reporters at an unrelated news conference at the agency’s headquarters.

Holder, during an April speech to the Rev. Al Sharpton’s National Action Network, pledged to “take appropriate action” if the agency finds evidence of a potential federal civil rights crime in the Zimmerman case.

However, he has since cautioned that the Justice Department faces a “very high barrier” in pursuing federal criminal charges in such cases.

On Monday, he noted that the courts had already weighed in Zimmerman’s case.

"The case of George Zimmerman — and what happens there — I think a substantial part was resolved in the case that was tried," Holder said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/regwatch/administration/189207-holder-won’t-rule-out-federal-charges-against-george-zimmerman

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1810 on: November 05, 2013, 02:05:33 PM »
false equivilency?

ahhh you deny trayvon was a shithead?

Deny trayvon was a shithead?  No, dummy.  Is that really what I wrote suggests to you?  (Here's a question that might give you a hint about what I wrote:  What does "just as" mean?)

Have you ever had your IQ tested?  If so, what was it?  I'm really interested to know this.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1811 on: November 05, 2013, 05:49:19 PM »
Deny trayvon was a shithead?  No, dummy.  Is that really what I wrote suggests to you?  (Here's a question that might give you a hint about what I wrote:  What does "just as" mean?)

Have you ever had your IQ tested?  If so, what was it?  I'm really interested to know this.
it was a question as your statement left the answer the question unknown,

For someone who thinks so highly of themself, you really are a dumb ass

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1812 on: November 05, 2013, 09:48:15 PM »
it was a question as your statement left the answer the question unknown,

For someone who thinks so highly of themself, you really are a dumb ass

"it was a question as your statement left the answer the question unknown,"?  

Possible reasonable replies:
- Incoherent retard says what?
- I'll need you to diagram that sentence for me, please.
- English, guy!  Do you speak it!?
- Please stop drinking and posting on work nights, ok?
- Is this a clever joke by following up an ungrammatical sentence with incoherent syntax by calling ME a "dumb ass".  (What is a "dumb ass" anyway, you scholar, a mute donkey?)
- That comment of yours proves that spelling, grammar, and syntax are important; Without them, no one knows what the fuck you're talking about.

Seriously now, why do you come to getbig at all?  You're obviously not into bodybuilding or any other iron sports.  You don't use hormones (obviously) and say you never have.  So what brought you to this board?  I know you've been here a while, but I'm wondering why you came in the first place.  (Have you been kicked off all the fake national judo champion boards out there or something?)  Speaking of judo, quick!; Let's hear the japanese and american names for your favorite 3 judo throws with some little detail that one would only know from experience.  Also, who's your favorite current judo player from the USA?  From Japan?  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1813 on: November 06, 2013, 04:50:36 AM »
"it was a question as your statement left the answer the question unknown,"? 

Possible reasonable replies:
- Incoherent retard says what?
- I'll need you to diagram that sentence for me, please.
- English, guy!  Do you speak it!?
- Please stop drinking and posting on work nights, ok?
- Is this a clever joke by following up an ungrammatical sentence with incoherent syntax by calling ME a "dumb ass".  (What is a "dumb ass" anyway, you scholar, a mute donkey?)
- That comment of yours proves that spelling, grammar, and syntax are important; Without them, no one knows what the fuck you're talking about.

Seriously now, why do you come to getbig at all?  You're obviously not into bodybuilding or any other iron sports.  You don't use hormones (obviously) and say you never have.  So what brought you to this board?  I know you've been here a while, but I'm wondering why you came in the first place.  (Have you been kicked off all the fake national judo champion boards out there or something?)  Speaking of judo, quick!; Let's hear the japanese and american names for your favorite 3 judo throws with some little detail that one would only know from experience.  Also, who's your favorite current judo player from the USA?  From Japan? 

Hahah yes I know only ppl on getbig are juice monsters who are so huge and in shape they refrain from posting pics just like yourself to keep from shaming ppl like me.

Only problem is your a faceless gimmick.

I am getting closer to getting to who you are though, you're overplaying your hand

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1814 on: November 06, 2013, 06:26:34 AM »
Hahah yes I know only ppl on getbig are juice monsters who are so huge and in shape they refrain from posting pics just like yourself to keep from shaming ppl like me.

I am getting closer to getting to who you are though, you're overplaying your hand

Wait, you want to know who I am?  Is that the case?  If so, PM me.  We can add each other on facebook.  (I don't hate you, I just think you're a young guy who hasn't completely matured yet.  And I was worse than you at one point, I think.)

Other than the juice thing, I've got nothing to hide.  At this point in my life, I try really hard not to lie or even exaggerate about myself.  (This was not always the case.)  It's just not mentally healthy, imo.  Nowadays, the only time when it might be ok to rationalize lying about one's self is in the pursuit of poontang -- And this doesn't apply to me because I've been very happily married for the last 4 years.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1815 on: November 06, 2013, 06:31:23 AM »

Anyway, c'mon:  Answer the judo questions, will ya?  Should be simple for a guy of your alleged experience.  Bet I could answer similar questions about BJJ/MMA or Bodybuilding with no problems...despite not even being a former MMA or bodybuilding national champ!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1816 on: November 08, 2013, 09:20:02 AM »
Florida House subcommittee votes 11-2 to uphold ‘Stand Your Ground’ law
November 8, 2013
by Twitchy Staff

A Florida House subcommittee voted 11-2 today to retain the state’s controversial Stand Your Ground law. The hearing followed a month-long occupation of the state’s capitol building after the George Zimmerman verdict by a group called the Dream Defenders, as well as visits of support by Harry Belafonte, rapper Talib Kweli and Jesse Jackson. The law also inspired statewide boycotts by Stevie Wonder and Dionne Warwick.

The Florida Sheriffs Association stood by the law, as did Florida Gov. Rick Scott, and in fact, the panel voted to slightly expand the law to include warning shots.

NBC News Tampa reports:

At least 22 states currently have stand-your-ground laws.

The House committee also considered a separate measure at the hearing involving deadly force — eliminating punishment for defensively displaying a weapon and firing warning shots.

The panel approved the expansion of the ”stand your ground” immunity to people who fire a warning shot. Under the measure, individuals are exempt from Florida’s mandatory minimum sentencing provisions for discharging a firearm when used only as a warning.

http://twitchy.com/2013/11/08/florida-house-subcommittee-votes-11-2-to-uphold-stand-your-ground-law/

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1817 on: November 08, 2013, 11:16:30 AM »
As they should have.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1818 on: November 08, 2013, 10:25:57 PM »
Trayvon's case had nothing to do with stand your ground.  Zimmerman tried to use it initially, the author of the bill mocked it, and then he changed his mind. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1819 on: November 19, 2013, 04:40:51 PM »
Zimmerman says in court filing he has at least $2 million in debts and liabilities
Published November 19, 2013
Associated Press

SANFORD, FLA. –  George Zimmerman says in a court affidavit that he has liabilities and debts of at least $2 million.

Zimmerman filed the affidavit for indigency Tuesday so that he could hire public defenders. The application says he has less than $150 in cash on hand and doesn't have an income.

Zimmerman was arrested Monday on charges of aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief after his girlfriend told deputies that he had pointed a shotgun at him, pushed her out of the house they shared and smashed a coffee table.

He was released from jail Tuesday afternoon, just hours after a judge set bail of $9,000.

Zimmerman was acquitted earlier this year of fatally shooting Trayvon Martin.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/19/zimmerman-says-in-court-filing-has-at-least-2-million-in-debts-and-liabilities/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+foxnews%2Fnational+%28Internal+-+US+Latest+-+Text%29

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1820 on: November 19, 2013, 07:48:25 PM »
LOL @ thread title demonizing trayvon.

We need a new one for the latest incident... "pregnant felony assault victim - Loud, bloated tattletale"

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #1821 on: November 19, 2013, 07:54:38 PM »
LOL @ thread title demonizing trayvon.

We need a new one for the latest incident... "pregnant felony assault victim - Loud, bloated tattletale"
hahah only in the mind of a libtard are presenting facts considered demonizing

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1822 on: November 22, 2013, 09:38:10 AM »
George Zimmerman's Estranged Wife: He's 'Like A Ticking Time Bomb'
Posted: 11/21/2013 1:15 pm EST  |  Updated: 11/21/2013

George Zimmerman's estranged wife says the infamous neighborhood watch guard is now acting "like a monster."

In an interview with Katie Couric, Shellie Zimmerman described how she hopes there are "no more casualties" caused by her husband's erratic behavior. She also remembers how the couple was very much in love when they first married.

"We were great friends and I thought he was a wonderful person -- that's why I married him," she said Thursday on "Katie."

WATCH: THE WHOLE INTERVIEW ON "KATIE"

But Shellie, who who filed for divorce on Tuesday says she hasn't seen her husband in a few months, and it now seems like something has "snapped in his spirit."

"I hope that there's no violence, but he does seem like a ticking time bomb," said of her husband, who was acquitted in the 2012 shooting of Travon Martin. "I know I'm certainly afraid. I just hope that he can get, maybe, the help that he needs to deal with his situation, and the no one else will be hurt."

Shellie's TV appearance comes just three days after authorities arrested her husband for allegedly threatening his girlfriend with a shotgun and smashing a glass table during a domestic dispute.

The incident prompted police in Florida to arrest George Zimmerman and charge him with aggravated assault, battery, and criminal mischief. He has since been released.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/21/shellie-zimmerman_n_4316412.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1823 on: November 22, 2013, 10:18:25 AM »
I think we can all agree that zimmerman is a bully that uses guns to intimate old men and pregnant women, shoves police officers, lies to judges and is accused of domestic abuse -

BUT -

On the day he shot trayvon, he wasn't using his gun as a bully, he wasn't instigating a confrontation, and he only lied about so many details because the liberal media sucks. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1824 on: November 22, 2013, 10:34:18 AM »
 ::)