Author Topic: guys who regularly travel for your job, how do you diet/workout?  (Read 1538 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: guys who regularly travel for your job, how do you diet/workout?
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2014, 07:35:09 PM »
Intermittent fasting mixed with with heavy jim wendler 5/3/1 supersetted with other stuff and running

Diet= Ezekiel bread grilled ham and cheese and protein shakes

Bench

I think IF would be a good idea on the road. Even if the meals are shit just have 1 or 2 instead of 4 to keep the calories down.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2014, 07:35:29 PM »
Intermittent fasting mixed with with heavy jim wendler 5/3/1 supersetted with other stuff and running

Diet= Ezekiel bread grilled ham and cheese and protein shakes

Bench

Awesome

Couldn't agree more

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2014, 07:37:37 PM »
I think IF would be a good idea on the road. Even if the meals are shit just have 1 or 2 instead of 4 to keep the calories down.
That's what I honestly did for a long time when my job made me travel...I doubt it helps but I cooked with Virgin coconut oil

Bench

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2014, 07:42:11 PM »
Short trips are the hardest..no routine etc. When I traveled a lot stateside in 2004 helping folks get ready for Iraq, we'd go place for 2-3 months at a time. One guy had a freezer that we'd bring, another had a huge forman grill etc. One place didn't have DSL in our part of the hotel and one of our guys was a signal officer...we ran cat 6 from the road and into 3 rooms.
L

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2014, 07:45:38 PM »
Short trips are the hardest..no routine etc. When I traveled a lot stateside in 2004 helping folks get ready for Iraq, we'd go place for 2-3 months at a time. One guy had a freezer that we'd bring, another had a huge forman grill etc. One place didn't have DSL in our part of the hotel and one of our guys was a signal officer...we ran cat 6 from the road and into 3 rooms.
I took a simple grill/smoker and a small cast iron skillet...my mom sent the rest in the mail lol

Bench