Author Topic: Private Messages.........  (Read 5426 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: PMs or Private Messages.........
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2007, 08:09:33 PM »
You wait til I come to yankland, my presence shall be felt.

The only Yankland you know is, when you call the mens restroom at the local truck stop Yankland... With all that hand job action you be shelling out you big scary monster..... Gayer then calling yourself a big scary monster......

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2007, 08:11:44 PM »
The only Yankland you know is, when you call the mens restroom at the local truck stop Yankland... With all that hand job action you be shelling out you big scary monster..... Gayer then calling yourself a big scary monster......

You get lost newby.

Isn´t it that time for you to be rubbing vaseline on your ass so your lover can happily push your shit in without damaging his bungy cord.
P

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2007, 08:16:42 PM »
You wait til I come to yankland, my presence shall be felt.
i'll alert all the local Abercrombie stores to have a surplus of size Small t-shirts ready.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2007, 08:32:05 PM »
i'll alert all the local Abercrombie stores to have a surplus of size Small t-shirts ready.

Why, so when I get to the states and give you your cumupothens you will have something to cry your tears of sorrow into?
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2007, 08:33:46 PM »
You are a brave man to talk tough to me. Remember I am in your part of the world now, and I am the weapon of fury. BEWARE.

NZ, have you gone to England? OE?

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2007, 08:34:34 PM »
You get lost newby.

Isn´t it that time for you to be rubbing vaseline on your ass so your lover can happily push your shit in without damaging his bungy cord.

Newb huh about as new as you are to getting pussy. The last time you had some was when it was over your head... And it was your moms... I'm new to this game like you try to claim your new at standing under the street light sucking hog for enough to afford your next jug of muscle milk... Gayer then league bowling..

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2007, 08:36:25 PM »
NZ, have you gone to England? OE?

Well sort of... I went to London but it was too cold, then to Dublin but it was colder and some how I have ended up in Valencia (Spain). But when the money runs out I gotta get a job somewhere and probably gonna be UK.
P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2007, 08:39:37 PM »
Newb huh about as new as you are to getting pussy. The last time you had some was when it was over your head... And it was your moms... I'm new to this game like you try to claim your new at standing under the street light sucking hog for enough to afford your next jug of muscle milk... Gayer then league bowling..

Ahahaha your lame attempts to be like the Squad cronies are laughable.

Here is some advice.... try to be original and don´t spit out lines that have been done to death already.
And you smell worse than a dried up piece of dog shit that has been chundered on by a cat and then a woman has leaked her period all over it. Hope this helps.
P

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2007, 08:44:31 PM »
Ahahaha your lame attempts to be like the Squad cronies are laughable.

Here is some advice.... try to be original and don´t spit out lines that have been done to death already.
And you smell worse than a dried up piece of dog shit that has been chundered on by a cat and then a woman has leaked her period all over it. Hope this helps.

Trying to be like the squad huh???? sure pal. And what line has been done to death. The one the penis takes from the pants straight to your mouth. You rfeeble attempt at owning is pathetic... Your the aftermath of a lesbian cluster fuck... Your probabally one of those guys that farts in the bath tub and bites at the bubbles..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2007, 08:50:10 PM »
Trying to be like the squad huh???? sure pal. And what line has been done to death. The one the penis takes from the pants straight to your mouth. You rfeeble attempt at owning is pathetic... Your the aftermath of a lesbian cluster f**k... Your probabally one of those guys that farts in the bath tub and bites at the bubbles..

hahahahaha, "nzmusclemonster's" goal in life is to be able to shoot a load high enough to swallow every drop.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2007, 08:52:44 PM »
Trying to be like the squad huh???? sure pal. And what line has been done to death. The one the penis takes from the pants straight to your mouth. You rfeeble attempt at owning is pathetic... Your the aftermath of a lesbian cluster f**k... Your probabally one of those guys that farts in the bath tub and bites at the bubbles..

Why, I ask, would you instigate with me. I have no beef with a noboby like yourself. It is clear you are just jumping on the bandwagon and riding the nutsack of the Squids.

Ahh I have seen many like you come and go. Don´t let the door hit your ass on the way out.
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2007, 09:00:43 PM »

Are you saying that in addition to having in common the same cock lust most 16 year old girls, whose puberty-induced harmone levels are driving them crazy have, NZ also has in common with them his shirt size, Sarcasm?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2007, 09:03:51 PM »
Are you saying that in addition to having in common the same cock lust most 16 year old girls, whose puberty-induced harmone levels are driving them crazy, NZ also has in common with them his shirt size, Sarcasm?

You do not start with the wise cracks! You, all 5"5 of you were buying size small t-shirts until you were 30 and did the supersize me diet and then called yourself a bodybuilder  ::)
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2007, 09:16:47 PM »
You do not start with the wise cracks! You, all 5"5 of you were buying size small t-shirts until you were 30 and did the supersize me diet and then called yourself a bodybuilder  ::)

Hahahahaha OK 'NZjizzgobbler' ::) I bet you're the kind of 'guy' whose chin has come in contact with more balls than Pete Sampras' tennis racquet. Hahahahahaha gayer than asking a BowFlex salesman if you can get  a 'beach bod' by using it.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2007, 09:23:35 PM »
Hahahahaha OK 'NZjizzgobbler' ::) I bet you're the kind of 'guy' whose chin has come in contact with more balls than Pete Sampras' tennis racquet. Hahahahahaha gayer than asking a BowFlex salesman if you can get  a 'beach bod' by using it.

You daare to call me gay!

You are so Gay, Every Saturday you go to the local marae and tuck your penis up into a vagina shape and flash all the maori man darlings in the hope that one will mistake you for a woman or be desperate enough to pretend you are a woman so that you can get you shit shoved up into your stomach.
P

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2007, 09:24:29 PM »

Kiwi are you saying that NZ is the type of guy who asked ot be Tiger Woods friend because he haeard that Tiger played with wood all day and lil white balls. gayer then telling the bowflex salesman he has a beach bod...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2007, 09:30:49 PM »
Kiwi are you saying that NZ is the type of guy who asked ot be Tiger Woods friend because he haeard that Tiger played with wood all day and lil white balls. gayer then telling the bowflex salesman he has a beach bod...

No, I'm just saying that NZ is the kind of 'guy' who, when given the chance to be Tiger Wood's caddy, blew it big time, by sticking his finger up Tiger Wood's ass the instant the guy bent over to pick the ball from out of the hole. Hahahahahahahaha gayer than Bluto's massive 'Wine' cellar which has bottles of enemas instead of wine

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Private Messages.........
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2007, 09:43:21 PM »

¨SucksCocksOfSmallGuys¨How dare you show such disrespect! You are like BeserkFury.... A child. You are an infant among men and need to leave the V immeadiately.
For the life of me I cant understand how you are still welcome here with your pesterance. Go and use your face as your mothers toilet paper and never address me again.
P

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2007, 09:49:58 PM »
¨SucksCocksOfSmallGuys¨How dare you show such disrespect! You are like BeserkFury.... A child. You are an infant among men and need to leave the V immeadiately.
For the life of me I cant understand how you are still welcome here with your pesterance. Go and use your face as your mothers toilet paper and never address me again.

hahahahaha, I can't help but laugh every time you post. This is the same guy who claimed to "retire" from Getbig and was back like a lost dog within the month looking for a crucifying and attention. SinCitySmallGuy has crucified you in this thread. I kind of feel bad for Kiwi, you're an embarrassment to all things New Zealand. I wonder if they run people like you out of town there. You should stop talking shit and try lifting weights, you might break the 160 pound barrier I've been talking to you about.  ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2007, 09:55:44 PM »
hahahahaha, I can't help but laugh every time you post. This is the same guy who claimed to "retire" from Getbig and was back like a lost dog within the month looking for a crucifying and attention. SinCitySmallGuy has crucified you in this thread. I kind of feel bad for Kiwi, you're an embarrassment to all things New Zealand. I wonder if they run people like you out of town there. You should stop talking shit and try lifting weights, you might break the 160 pound barrier I've been talking to you about.  ::)

This is true.... I did retire, but like the great champions I come back to hand out a few more rounds of punishment.

And you do not have the right to talk about New Zealand, the same fingers that poke your brother and father in your ¨evening wrestling matches¨, do not have the right to type the letters that make up my sacred land.
P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2007, 10:00:41 PM »
This is true.... I did retire, but like the great champions I come back to hand out a few more rounds of punishment.

And you do not have the right to talk about New Zealand, the same fingers that poke your brother and father in your ¨evening wrestling matches¨, do not have the right to type the letters that make up my sacred land.

Yawn, the only people worth a damn from New Zealand are Mark Hunt and Kiwiol. You, on the other hand, aren't fit to lick the boot of an American after they've dragged it through a football field's length of cow shit. Hope this helps.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2007, 10:05:55 PM »

Wow monster meltdown trying to make my name something that has nothing to do with it.... For a newb it looks like your ass is getting owned by me.... should i call you christ since i just crucified you... You are a child molester among children.... If a choad like you is welcome then for sure i should be treated like a king.. Now dust off my shoes bitch. Shit dicks are for chicks you silly homo.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2007, 10:08:42 PM »
All this talk of disrespect and retiring.... I almost felt like i shluld give two shits before owning you, I'm gonna add your name to my list of bitches that owe daddy his cut now get back on the street and make me my money... You silly lil bitch,

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2007, 10:12:58 PM »
Hahahahaha double post Meltdown!

Nice try Mr Johnny Come Lately, but your crusade to be in the squad will be fruitless. Even I can smell the semen stains on your jock strap. Too bad because you coulda fit right in, but the squad like to be more discrete about their sexual endeavours.

Im sure BayGbm will let you in his gang.

Run along now child.
P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2007, 10:14:48 PM »
Hahahahaha double post Meltdown!

Nice try Mr Johnny Come Lately, but your crusade to be in the squad will be fruitless. Even I can smell the semen stains on your jock strap. Too bad because you coulda fit right in, but the squad like to be more discrete about their sexual endeavours.

Im sure BayGbm will let you in his gang.

Run along now child.

This new insult of calling someone a "child" isn't very insulting. Not when it's coming from some poverty-stricken clown whose only claim to fame in life is the fact that he was DUMPED by an ugly stripper. Tell me, what was it like knowing you weren't the only one touching that pussy every night? hahahahaha!