Author Topic: Squatfather... are you.....  (Read 8729 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Squatfather... are you.....
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2007, 01:14:35 PM »
Call Calvin Klein immediately. :o
hahahahah, looks like sevastase's boyfriend bought him some new panties.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2007, 01:16:52 PM »
Call Calvin Klein immediately. :o
when both of u clowns come up with a pic that beats mine...then u can talk...until then mr 3xchin and mr gimmick...u are both grounded...where's playbitch the little canuck aka one-bad-midget :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2007, 01:18:55 PM »
when both of u clowns come up with a pic that beats mine...then u can talk...until then mr 3xchin and mr gimmick...u are both grounded...where's playbitch the little canuck aka one-bad-midget :D
im 25 and natty with a better build than yours

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2007, 01:19:10 PM »
hahahahaha, did you have to swallow your boyfriend's load for him buying you those new panties? ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2007, 01:19:10 PM »

Epic "boyfriend's soiled boxers on head" pic

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2007, 01:20:00 PM »
Sars, where are your vids verifying your lift claims? ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2007, 01:21:27 PM »
Sars, where are your vids verifying your lift claims? ::)

Give the man a break....gonna take some time to clear out all the vids of your sister lickin his balls.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2007, 01:23:53 PM »

I'm so desperate for attention I seek attention from an online community.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2007, 01:24:00 PM »
Give the man a break....gonna take some time to clear out all the vids of your sister lickin his balls.

When you're not doing the "Squad" thing and acting like a fuccking infant with your nonstop gay/"your sister" jokes, you actually are a decent poster.  Keep with the serious stuff.  It suits you better.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2007, 01:26:24 PM »
When you're not doing the "Squad" thing and acting like a fuccking infant with your nonstop gay/"your sister" jokes, you actually are a decent poster.  Keep with the serious stuff.  It suits you better.
hahahahaha, ok "arvin", hey when are you going to deposit those millions from your new website into my account? ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2007, 01:32:05 PM »
"suavest" seriously. Why are you so proud of looking like a 14 year old vegetarian soccer player. You have no size whatsoever...gain like 60lbs or something. for real I'm not even joking. You look like the proverbial bag of smashed assholes

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2007, 01:32:55 PM »
hahahahaha, ok "arvin", hey when are you going to deposit those millions from your new website into my account? ;D

The SQUAD no longer belongs to you, mate. ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2007, 01:34:06 PM »

AHAHAHA!!!  Sure thing "Joey"

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2007, 01:48:10 PM »
AHAHAHA!!!  Sure thing "Joey"

"AHAHAHAHA!!!"  No problem, "Man of Steel"

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2007, 09:39:56 PM »
"suavest" seriously. Why are you so proud of looking like a 14 year old vegetarian soccer player. You have no size whatsoever...gain like 60lbs or something. for real I'm not even joking. You look like the proverbial bag of smashed assholes
U know as well as I do that I'll make u my bitch in the gym on any lift whatsoever anytime of the day . Same for all the squat members . U are all a bunch of clowns that talk waaaaay too much....please do post a pic that beats the black and white one and I'll give u credit...biatch.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2007, 10:31:08 PM »
U know as well as I do that I'll make u my bitch in the gym on any lift whatsoever anytime of the day . Same for all the squat members . U are all a bunch of clowns that talk waaaaay too much....please do post a pic that beats the black and white one and I'll give u credit...biatch.

Want an award or something, fagboy?

bparks

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2007, 10:45:55 PM »
This topic reeks of faggotry and insults in the form of 8th graders.

You guys seriously need to grow up.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2007, 11:04:40 PM »

Welcome to the Thunde.....   aw, fuckit, you all know the rest.  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2007, 11:14:46 PM »

sad thing is that some of these guys *cough*sevastase*cough* get all caught up in this online world of make believe...

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2007, 01:25:26 AM »
im 25 and natty with a better build than yours
Umm no,if that pic you posted in the Y is the best you have then you are stupider than you look if you think you even come close to sevastase ,
Sh1t the only one out of the gimp circus ,e.g SS(shitstain),Squatfarter,Daniel the kiddy fiddler,gayos,Man likes steel(poles up his a55),berzerkFury (Il leave him alone cos the way he looks is bad enough,ugly fuka) and Alex23--Alex is the only one that trains,I dont understand why the rest of these latent homos3xuals are on a bodybuilding board ,dingggg theres your answer.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2007, 04:03:48 AM »
Umm no,if that pic you posted in the Y is the best you have then you are stupider than you look if you think you even come close to sevastase ,
Sh1t the only one out of the gimp circus ,e.g SS(shitstain),Squatfarter,Daniel the kiddy fiddler,gayos,Man likes steel(poles up his a55),berzerkFury (Il leave him alone cos the way he looks is bad enough,ugly fuka) and Alex23--Alex is the only one that trains,I dont understand why the rest of these latent homos3xuals are on a bodybuilding board ,dingggg theres your answer.

Shittin me right

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2007, 06:09:02 AM »
..ever going to post some clear pics or videos of your lifts?....U seem to talk shit nonstop ...(when do you work??) ...and u criticize like you are some sort of expert....so the challenge is still on the table: u said u squat about the same as I do...please do back up your claim with some sort of proof otherwise u will sink even lower (?) ...tick tock

squatfatter is a fat pos that CANT post a clear face shot..

he's too insecure..

it'll never happen..but then again..bbing do attract a horde of folks with busted faces(myself included)..most bbers with great bodies have busted faces ..nature of the beast..yanno ..at least they do something about it..

squatfatter howeva..well..he failed both ways  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2007, 06:23:53 AM »
Your an internet attention whore. Just like a 2 year old that crys when he/she doesn't get their bottle of milk. You need the Getbig stamp of approval to be secure. Go to the gym and train for yourself. Never mind trying to impress people with 5,000 pics and wannabe pro videos. Unless you're a pro bbdr, get off your high horse and quit posting mediocre pics and vids. Nobody cares. The sooner you realize that the better. Hope this helps.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2007, 06:27:39 AM »
Nobody cares.

classic days of yore pwnage!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2007, 06:30:15 AM »
Same for all the squat members . U are all a bunch of clowns that talk waaaaay too much....
nuff said..............