Author Topic: Anti Depressants - Are 60% of people on medication?  (Read 18976 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Anti Depressants
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2012, 09:05:18 AM »
Thankfully I was always raised with the mentality of not being a whiny little bitch and just getting on with it. No anti-depressants for me, son, just a strong dose of reality.
you know what this guy is my Fucking Hero.  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2012, 09:17:56 AM »
Ah, that explains your reliance on a father figure in the sky despite you knowing better to believe in such nonsense.
is mother nature a father figure in the sky ?

Swlabr

« Reply #102 on: April 12, 2012, 10:41:34 AM »
you know what this guy is my Fucking Hero.  ::)

:-*

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #103 on: April 12, 2012, 11:04:10 AM »
The bullshit is strong in this one....

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #104 on: April 12, 2012, 11:41:34 AM »
:-*
Do not think you were around at the best times of the ´Clash.  ;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2012, 03:27:09 PM »
Truth is a % of normal African population needs these meds (like everywhere) and most of USA-ers DONT need them!

Western worlt is overflowing with marketing and commercials and most of them are NOT on TV and are NOT perceived as commercials (thats why these work so wonderfully). Its the fabric of society

Obviously I was making light of the drug use not making a serious statement.  Drugs for depression that are used today were not around 40 years ago. Now it seems every other person is taking mental health drugs. Everyone had an ailment now. Now I can't count how many people are collecting a social security check for life in their 20's, 30's, 40' and 50's for "mental" health issues. I'm taking a stand that there are way to many people taking anti depressants. Life sometimes stinks, suck it up and stand on your own two feet.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2012, 03:37:40 PM »
I wonder why in Africa they are running from AK47's and lions but no one is taking anti depressants? In the US everyone has some kind of problem that needs medication.

somehow i doubt this guy has anxiety problems......killing people is his xanax

*edit* forgot link lol durrrr

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2012, 06:38:52 AM »
ive been on benzo,s for 4 years straight, they help me relax and sleep. they are a bitch to come off though
R

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2012, 10:37:00 AM »
ive been on benzo,s for 4 years straight, they help me relax and sleep. they are a bitch to come off though
Yep coming off any of the drugs is a bitch. You just got to make up your mind and do it but first ask yourself do I really need these if no then you got to just sweat it out it isnt fun for damn sure but you may feel better afterwards as I did.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2012, 03:46:27 PM »
Yep coming off any of the drugs is a bitch. You just got to make up your mind and do it but first ask yourself do I really need these if no then you got to just sweat it out it isnt fun for damn sure but you may feel better afterwards as I did.

be careful with advice like this, you can't just "sweat out" benzos and be fine the next day. it's not coke. many people have had seizures tryin to go cold turkey off xanax, you need to very SLOWWWWWLY taper off

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2012, 03:48:56 PM »
be careful with advice like this, you can't just "sweat out" benzos and be fine the next day. it's not coke. many people have had seizures tryin to go cold turkey off xanax, you need to very SLOWWWWWLY taper off
Understood. I should have included that you got to "wean" yourself off any of these medications.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2012, 03:49:47 PM »
Understood. I should have included that you got to "wean" yourself off any of these medications.

yes that's basically what i meant, sorry if i came off as a dick, just making sure people don't misunderstand is all.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2012, 10:27:46 PM »
I agree that AD's and many other meds are way too overly prescribed.

However, there are a small percentage of people that truly need to be medicated.
Some mental health issues are very real disorders, just like how people can have physical disorders. No one denies
a person has physical disorders because it is clear and obvious when looking at them, but many are quick to discount
mental issues as being real because there is nothing they can physically see to confirm there is a problem.

Anyone who believes there is no place for mental health issues has clearly never been around or experienced someone
suffering from a severe mental disorder. I have a schizophrenic uncle and father, and it is sad to see what they deal
with. Even while heavily medicated, you can see how this disorder ruins their lives. I know that my dad would rather
be dead than deal with his day to day life. The only reason he has not taken his own life is because he does not want
to hurt any of his family.

Well said. Mental illness are like GOD...........people dont understand what they cant see.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2012, 10:51:35 PM »
I wonder why in Africa they are running from AK47's and lions but no one is taking anti depressants? In the US everyone has some kind of problem that needs medication.

x2

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: April 15, 2012, 07:19:44 AM »
just take some phenabar( barbituate) if your weaning off the zany,s, they prevent seizure.kolonipin is a good benzo to help come off xanax, they are milder then xanax and help a person ween off better. coming off zanys are brutal and be prepared for at least 4 weeks of hell (panic attacks, anxiety issues, watery stool).and then another 4 weeks or more of sleepless nights. my advice is dont mess with them unless you absolutely need them
R

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #115 on: April 15, 2012, 07:22:39 AM »
I saw on the news like 60% of people are now on Anti Depressants wtf.

Is this just the drug manufacturers and doctors trying to make money off people who wasnt depressed.

Yes.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #116 on: April 15, 2012, 07:25:00 AM »

France is even more "medicated" than the USA concerning the percentage of the total population prescribed psychological meds

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 15, 2012, 08:38:46 AM »
the biggest illness in the "modern" western world is...depression. And as we all know it, being constantly too stressed by an unhealthy lifestyle, bad habits,  weakens immune system and you get more prone to others ilnesses and viruses developing as a result. 

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: April 15, 2012, 08:55:55 AM »
just take some phenabar( barbituate) if your weaning off the zany,s, they prevent seizure.kolonipin is a good benzo to help come off xanax, they are milder then xanax and help a person ween off better. coming off zanys are brutal and be prepared for at least 4 weeks of hell (panic attacks, anxiety issues, watery stool).and then another 4 weeks or more of sleepless nights. my advice is dont mess with them unless you absolutely need them

yeah i never got why people get prescribed xanax for anxiety issues, it's WAY too strong unless you're taking like .5mg and doesn't really last that long and makes you kinda drowsy, klonopin is milder and lasts all day.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #119 on: April 15, 2012, 09:05:13 AM »
Anti d's should be banned, absolute junk.
T

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2012, 12:35:27 PM »
Anti-depressants/Benzos are only for people who have SEVERE anxiety and depression from mental illness'/disorders. Especially BENZOS..........Like i said before, i have MULTIPLE ANXIETY DISORDERS then Anxiety from other illness/disorders' and IM not even prescribed Benzos.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #121 on: April 18, 2012, 05:48:12 AM »
Anti d's should be banned, absolute junk.

x2, just put all makes on Test.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2012, 07:20:30 AM »
It all depends.  For about about 8 years I partied pretty fucking hard.  Did Raves/parties/ragers where I'd party from Friday night straight through until Sunday morning taking in about 12-15 tabs of ecstacy and smoking enough weed to kill a small child.
Did this week in and week out.  Not to mention a few times or a lot of times smoking coco puffs (weed with coke) trying Special K , GHB, LSD, mushrooms, lots and lots of mushrooms and lots and lots of other shit.
I had an endless stash of this shit being a close friend to a supplier and saving his life from a pack of nigs that tried to kill him over a deal and litteraly had to pull him out of some abandoned apt building hanging naked with his hands tied over his head from the rafters.  He would have been dead in hours if I never found him.  We fucked over those nigs and took all they had in reserves.  I had a garbage bag of drugs that I kept for years.  Probably $50-100K worth but decided not to sell but I would use it and give it away to strippers and whores for free and get free sex in return. Once the bag ran out I was burnt the fuck out and stopped taking that shit.  But somehow managed to still get straight A's and my MBA in college while taking all of those drugs and partying.  Go figure.

So anyways, long story short.  I don't think my brain is what it used to be and how I process things sometimes is fucked up so I had to go on ADs.  They helped except the AD has a side effect of prolonging ejaculation so I sometimes would fuck a girl forever and just not cum.  It was annoying.  Had to get off of them.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2012, 08:32:59 AM »
It all depends.  For about about 8 years I partied pretty fucking hard.  Did Raves/parties/ragers where I'd party from Friday night straight through until Sunday morning taking in about 12-15 tabs of ecstacy and smoking enough weed to kill a small child.
Did this week in and week out.  Not to mention a few times or a lot of times smoking coco puffs (weed with coke) trying Special K , GHB, LSD, mushrooms, lots and lots of mushrooms and lots and lots of other shit.
I had an endless stash of this shit being a close friend to a supplier and saving his life from a pack of nigs that tried to kill him over a deal and litteraly had to pull him out of some abandoned apt building hanging naked with his hands tied over his head from the rafters.  He would have been dead in hours if I never found him.  We fucked over those nigs and took all they had in reserves.  I had a garbage bag of drugs that I kept for years.  Probably $50-100K worth but decided not to sell but I would use it and give it away to strippers and whores for free and get free sex in return. Once the bag ran out I was burnt the fuck out and stopped taking that shit.  But somehow managed to still get straight A's and my MBA in college while taking all of those drugs and partying.  Go figure.

So anyways, long story short.  I don't think my brain is what it used to be and how I process things sometimes is fucked up so I had to go on ADs.  They helped except the AD has a side effect of prolonging ejaculation so I sometimes would fuck a girl forever and just not cum.  It was annoying.  Had to get off of them.

haha i wouldn't mind having a garbage bag full of drugs.  ;D but yeah 12-15 ex is alot, i think the max safe limit is like 1-2/mo or else you deplete your serotonin completely

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2012, 08:54:43 AM »

haha i wouldn't mind having a garbage bag full of drugs.  ;D but yeah 12-15 ex is alot, i think the max safe limit is like 1-2/mo or else you deplete your serotonin completely

Yes, it was a fucking lot and that would be over 50-60 hours straight, no sleep.  But years of that and I am sure my brain hasn't bounced back fully so at times I am very unstable. So having some AD that helps me manage things is very helpful.