Author Topic: Anti Depressants - Are 60% of people on medication?  (Read 18975 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Anti Depressants
« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2012, 02:28:24 PM »
It all depends.  For about about 8 years I partied pretty fucking hard.  Did Raves/parties/ragers where I'd party from Friday night straight through until Sunday morning taking in about 12-15 tabs of ecstacy and smoking enough weed to kill a small child.
Did this week in and week out.  Not to mention a few times or a lot of times smoking coco puffs (weed with coke) trying Special K , GHB, LSD, mushrooms, lots and lots of mushrooms and lots and lots of other shit.
I had an endless stash of this shit being a close friend to a supplier and saving his life from a pack of nigs that tried to kill him over a deal and litteraly had to pull him out of some abandoned apt building hanging naked with his hands tied over his head from the rafters.  He would have been dead in hours if I never found him.  We fucked over those nigs and took all they had in reserves.  I had a garbage bag of drugs that I kept for years.  Probably $50-100K worth but decided not to sell but I would use it and give it away to strippers and whores for free and get free sex in return. Once the bag ran out I was burnt the fuck out and stopped taking that shit.  But somehow managed to still get straight A's and my MBA in college while taking all of those drugs and partying.  Go figure.

So anyways, long story short.  I don't think my brain is what it used to be and how I process things sometimes is fucked up so I had to go on ADs.  They helped except the AD has a side effect of prolonging ejaculation so I sometimes would fuck a girl forever and just not cum.  It was annoying.  Had to get off of them.

Good story these things will fuck your brain up much less detoxing from the shit. Where you been man havent seen you around lately.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Anti Depressants
« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2012, 02:33:54 PM »
It's all so very individual. Some people can get depressed from a few weeks of XTC, others can party with no limits for months. Western society is very hedonistic and arrogant, we really can not determine most things that make us tick.
 :)  :-\  :'(