Author Topic: Anti Depressants - Are 60% of people on medication?  (Read 18973 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Anti Depressants
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2012, 07:18:05 AM »
The perfect whorehouse
I knew BDB would have the answer.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2012, 11:22:31 AM »
these doctors are bags of shit
Yea maybe more people instead of taking pills should do this.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2012, 11:32:25 AM »
Anti depression meds are a whole different ball game. Google a study about the guy who did a study on anti depression meds and found out that they are no different than a placebo effect. He even had many doctors agreeing that they are basically useless for the majority of people.

For `mild` or`´moderate´ depression AD´s are worthless, but for major vital depression they do work indeed....

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2012, 11:37:04 AM »
For `mild` or`´moderate´ depression AD´s are worthless, but for major vital depression they do work indeed....
Agreed in severe cases but seems the way its going now is if you go in and say "I missed getting paying my power bill and am worried" Well you need a anti depressant screw that.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2012, 12:45:50 PM »
i was always a 'pull your socks up' kinda bloke and just cracking on with things .

that is until the day i found myself curled up in the fetal position on the bed with the room, and seemingly, the whole world crushing me down.

oh, and the panic attacks an blackouts associated with them were delightful.  :'(

if you need the fuckers, then get 'em. better before the shit hits the fan too !

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2012, 01:25:59 PM »
fucking hell man, what happened, whats the cause?

dunno man.. just fucking life and all the shit catching up with you i guess.. 

i knew something was up when i was about 17. i got as far as the fucking old cunt receptionist at the drs.. 20 years later and , boom!  ;D

as a point of interest though !!  i wonder what the rates of depression are like in countries where its not the custom to bottle all your shit and emotions up and never discuss em untill its to late ??

arab countries spring to mind.. maybe some of the mediterranean countries.. italy ?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2012, 01:38:40 PM »
Agreed in severe cases but seems the way its going now is if you go in and say "I missed getting paying my power bill and am worried" Well you need a anti depressant screw that.
X 100 my man.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2012, 03:55:11 PM »
Just dope everyone up so nobody feels anything any more. Can't ever feel sad, you must need an antidepressant. Oh that child has too much energy he must need adderol. Wtf! Obviously some people need medx I realize that

well adderall would give you more energy because it's an amphetamine, i never got how it's supposed to help people focus, it just makes you amped and twitchy as shit

more on the subject tho, yes we know the american medical system is corrupt as all hell but i don't understand this witch hunt against prescription drugs, especially coming from a board full of chronic drug abusers. used responsibly these drugs are handy, like anything else you can overdo it but i agree people shouldn't just be put on these for any dumb reason like they do nowadays. i hear they're even prescribing xanax for insomnia, that's like driving a nail with a fucking howitzer. personally i think all drugs should be legal and people should be informed about their correct use.

if you can't sleep smoke some herb, that shit will put you out quick and much less potential for addiction and life-crippling side effects

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2012, 03:57:53 PM »
 ALL DRUGS...

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2012, 04:00:49 PM »

I remember you did some great posting a while ago. Why dont you post as often now?

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2012, 04:18:17 PM »
Ive said it before and ill say it again. SSRIs/anti-depressants are ONLY for people who have SEVERE DEPRESSION and who have ANXIETY DISORDERS. I myself have been on anti-depressants for almost 7 years. Been on PROZAC 60 mg for over 3 years.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2012, 04:23:48 PM »
I realize people such as Schizophrenics and such need medication, but I think I saw on the news like 60% of people are now on Anti Depressants wtf? I had a car accident and they started giving them to me in the hospital without me knowing so I come out on them. I took my self off them they were depressing me. Is this just the drug manufacturers and doctors trying to make money off people I wasnt depressed.
I myself have PHYSCOSIS from BIPOLAR TYPE 1, Physcosis also occurs with Schizophrenia. Bipolar " type 1 "... is simply BIPOLAR DISORDER with Physcosis. Physcosis is PARANOIA, DELUSIONS, HALLUCINATIONS, CATATONIA AND THOUGHT DISORDER/DISORGANIZED THINKING. Been on an anti-physcotic since november. 3mg of INVEGA.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2012, 04:29:32 PM »
I realize people such as Schizophrenics and such need medication, but I think I saw on the news like 60% of people are now on Anti Depressants wtf? I had a car accident and they started giving them to me in the hospital without me knowing so I come out on them. I took my self off them they were depressing me. Is this just the drug manufacturers and doctors trying to make money off people I wasnt depressed.
mental illnesses dont exist, there are just human who ve been broken by others, not been loved enough, who had faith ad lost it cause other human destroyed them psychologically, physically. The only real cure is love, faith, education. Stop poping pills; go far away from those who destroyed you even if they are from your own family, read the Bible, listen to God and He will listen to you.

Stop considering yourself as "schyzophrenic" , "paranoid" etc.. these labels are bullshit and trap people into believing they are "ill" when they are not. Their soul just has been crushed by those they trusted and who betrayed them. Also it gives jobs to a lot of parasites. In the past the Church was responsible for taking care of all of those whose soul was destroyed by evil. Also consider your own responsability, your own wrongdoings that led you to mental breakdowns, think about how you re responsible for the bad that happened to you, in one word, face the truth, it doesnt require any external chemical help.

Also think about the autistic, handicapped, trisomic kids whose parents drank or smoked while pregnant. Think about all these parents who keep their dirty little secrets. Face your past, face the truth, there s only one truth. Life is a test. People who dont believe in God, in heaven and hell, are cynical nihilistic destroyers who as a result think everything is allowed during our life on earth.

MassiveM

• Getbig II
  • Founder of Thunderdome Drama!
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2012, 04:31:04 PM »
Team Sarcasm

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2012, 04:34:00 PM »
I myself have PHYSCOSIS from BIPOLAR TYPE 1, Physcosis also occurs with Schizophrenia. Bipolar " type 1 "... is simply BIPOLAR DISORDER with Physcosis. Physcosis is PARANOIA, DELUSIONS, HALLUCINATIONS, CATATONIA AND THOUGHT DISORDER/DISORGANIZED THINKING. Been on an anti-physcotic since november. 3mg of INVEGA.

poor you. All you lack is love. Stop convincing yourself you "are" this and that. You are a son of God and even if your own parents, loved ones, harmed you psychologically, spiritually, you re still ultimately the son of God, so dont listen to them anymore, especially if they didnt teach you who is our God, their God, they didnt listen to, and God loves you. Listen to him, and he ll listen to you.

All these drugs destroy your brain, more than anything. They convince you not to change, they hide the real problems you should face with a clear mind, to balance and clean your soul.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2012, 04:37:08 PM »
mental illnesses dont exist, there are just human who ve been broken by others, not been loved enough, who had faith ad lost it cause other human destroyed them psychologically, physically. The only real cure is love, faith, education. Stop poping pills; go far away from those who destroyed you even if they are from your own family, read the Bible, listen to God and He will listen to you.

Stop considering yourself as "schyzophrenic" , "paranoid" etc.. these labels are bullshit and trap people into believing they are "ill" when they are not. Their soul just has been crushed by those they trusted and who betrayed them. Also it gives jobs to a lot of parasites. In the past the Church was responsible for taking care of all of those whose soul was destroyed by evil. Also consider your own responsability, your own wrongdoings that led you to mental breakdowns, think about how you re responsible for the bad that happened to you, in one word, face the truth, it doesnt require any external chemical help.

Also think about the autistic, handicapped, trisomic kids whose parents drank or smoked while pregnant. Think about all these parents who keep their dirty little secrets. Face your past, face the truth, there s only one truth. Life is a test. People who dont believe in God, in heaven and hell, are cynical nihilistic destroyers who as a result think everything is allowed during our life on earth.
Youve post this same exact post before in another thread about medications/mental illness.. You sir are completely brainwashed by religion.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2012, 04:38:14 PM »
I remember you did some great posting a while ago. Why dont you post as often now?
Lost interest for awhile just taking a break thanks though.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2012, 04:41:45 PM »
What do they have you on? Lithium, Seroquel or maybe Thorazine? As I stated some people really do need help with mental issues but there is way too many doctors just saying take this or that pill when its really not needed. I myself came out the hospital with a list of drugs that I had been given =  not cool so I took myself off them and now feel better.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2012, 04:46:53 PM »

the church also tortured people and drowned them in holy water to see if they were "accepted" by the holy spirit. it's true that nowadays everything is being labeled a "disorder" (ie fat fucks that drink 4 liters of soda at every meal talking about their obesity "disorder") but some people do have genuine chemical imbalances and other stuff.

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2012, 04:49:02 PM »
What do they have you on? Lithium, Seroquel or maybe Thorazine? As I stated some people really do need help with mental issues but there is way too many doctors just saying take this or that pill when its really not needed. I myself came out the hospital with a list of drugs that I had been given =  not cool so I took myself off them and now feel better.
For my PHYSCOSIS, i take TRAZODONE and 3 MG of INVEGA, which is an anti-physcotic.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2012, 04:56:49 PM »
the church also tortured people and drowned them in holy water to see if they were "accepted" by the holy spirit. it's true that nowadays everything is being labeled a "disorder" (ie fat fucks that drink 4 liters of soda at every meal talking about their obesity "disorder") but some people do have genuine chemical imbalances and other stuff.
You re talking about the fucking middle age. Some people did bad things manipulating the words of God... In the middle age. Some still do, we have a lot of people sporting a cross around their neck and shitting on the basics of Christianism every day without blinking an eye.  This is true. But i'm not responsible for them and their acts shouldnt taint God's words. Any reasonable adult with a bit of education in theology, History, should be able to understand that. Also if you ve been brainwashed by your own parents to think that about Christianism let's say you re not impartial either. Read the Bible by yourself. You re not going to stop using knives cause someone for some reasons used one to stick it in his eyes right?

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2012, 04:58:50 PM »
The Church/religion causes mental illness. Extremely surpress' thoughts, feelings, emotions which can lead to mental illness/disorders, personality disorders. Religion RETARDS the mind. MENTAL CONTROL is extremely powerful. The Mind is an EXTREMELY powerful thing/knowledge is power, and the Corrupt/evil rulers of this world such as the church/religion will do anything to control the mind.

And yes.........Alot of mental illness are from GENETIC PREDISPOSITIONS.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2012, 05:01:43 PM »
The Church/religion causes mental illness. Extremely surpress' thoughts, feelings, emotions. MENTAL CONTROL is extremely powerful. The Mind is an EXTREMELY powerful thing/knowledge is power, and the Corrupt/evil rulers of this world such as the church/religion will do anything to control the mind.

And yes.........Alot of mental illness are from GENETIC PREDISPOSITIONS.
Atheism is the loss of any spirtiual, mental discipline, that leads to adultery, falling for all the sins, the end of familiy ties, Fathers sons ties, that leads to atheism , feminism, capitalism, consumerism, materialism etc...that dont make people happier the least either. Basically we should keep the best of God's words and learn how to do good with what we keep discovering when he allows some of us to do so thru revelations. Humans are "free" to follow or not follow God's words, their creator. That's their only freedom.
People who dont believe in something superior than their own existence, dont care about others, dont care about the specie, and lose the taste of life the more they hurt others and themselves as a result. They sin by believing they are god themselves. But we are only creatures of God, not God himself. This sin, just like every others sins, is deadly. All these pople cannot love, they lose their capacity to love, to follow God's rules to find the path to a happy life between all the extremes. God's words are the guide to make correct use of our brain and soul. But there is a trick. Yo still have to make the conscious choice to follow it, or not.

Genetic predispositions might be genetic and LEARNT. Your grand grand father ate like a pig. He taught your grand father to do so. Your father learnt from your grandfather to do so. Your father taught you to do so. Is this "genetical" ? After repeating bad behavorials patterns, yeah it somewhat gets inprinted into your genes. But how did he starts? With acts from your ancestors.  Ie sons abandonned by their fathers often abandon their own kids once adults. Daughters imitate their moms behaviors. It's called reproducting , continuing the sins of your parents because they didnt fight them, taught them to you willingly. Considering you are the sum of what your parents were both psychically, spiritually, and physically, you have to fight their bad in yourself, and cultivate the good.

Stop disengaging yourself from your own life, responsabilite, listen to God to understand the only true meaning of life, stop saying "it's genetical"..."doctors" who say that to their patients are fucking cynical, depressive and sinning assholes themselves, they have no faith, no heart. They are people destroyed by their parents, their life experiences who destroy others as a result even when they are suposed to help them. Do not listen to these evil, lost souls who only want to lure you in their own despair. You d be surprised by the number of doctors that are sadistic ... Only God can save you when no others humans can. If you deserve it, if you listen to him, he ll listen to you.We all have faith, but it is slowly destroyed by evil people when we grow up, often those who were suposed to take care of us. Those who abandon God teach their kids to abandon God too. After several generations they are erased.

I agree with you the number of evil people is incredibly high, and proportional to the huge population of earth that keeps growing illogically. All of this will have an end, and only those who follow God's words will survive, they ll be selected to keep create and continue life.

Read the Bible. Stop thinking you know everything cause you had an education and read some stuff here and there. Intelligence, beauty, strenght, are useless without faith. People who dont believe in anything anymore start believing in absurdity and regress, they become animals again and want to kill each others, they slowly but surely lose all their humanity. But the Story is already written.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2012, 05:15:18 PM »
Youve post this same exact post before in another thread about medications/mental illness.. You sir are completely brainwashed by religion.

Youve posted this same exact post before in another thread about medications/mental illness.. You sir are completely brainwashed by atheism and drug addiction.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2012, 05:22:09 PM »

the other day i saw a severely, mentally handicapped girl  getting pushed in a wheelchair and jamming her whole hand in her mouth.

she wasn't loved enough  ???