Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373184 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (SLIDESHOW LISTS AND RULES ON PAGE 1 [no homo])
« Reply #1000 on: October 14, 2011, 01:27:32 AM »
I added PORKY to List 2! He said he'll have pics for List 1 later in his contest prep  8).

Pellius, thats weird about your ribs man.. still you are absolutely shredded it is sick.. what do you eat?

People are not going to like this but I don't really watch what I eat except try to  focus on protein. For breakfast I had an apple, two cans or Ravioli, a cup of egg whites flavored with chocolate syrup, and munched on tortillas chips while on Coach's thread arguing with Dr. Chimps (thread got locked), went to the gym, got two double cheese burgers and fries at the McDonald's drive through on my way home and then downed a quart and a half (that was the whole carton) of chocolate fudge ice cream. I was off today so I just laid on the futon while turned to my side with my lap top trying to catch up on gh15 posts. I'm way behind. I ended up falling asleep. When I got up I had a couple of these turkey hot dogs that I wrapped in a tortilla with relish and mustard along with three pieces of left over cone sushi. It's about 10:30 now so around midnight I'll have some of those microwave chicken strips and another glass of egg whites with chocolate syrup.

I only eat the ice cream on training days and usually just the half the carton. This was a new flavor. It was chocolate with chocolate bar chunks in it. I just couldn't stop and kind of over did it because I didn't feel so good after. Thats why I went to sleep.  

As you can see I live a very productive life. But I have a 12 hour shift tomorrow so I earn my keep.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1001 on: October 14, 2011, 01:36:48 AM »
You are shredded man, but not like a bodybuilder. More like a freaky detailed anatomy diagram.

I was actually leaner during my competitive days when I was training twice a day. Now that I look back I think that's why I was so injury prone. I've had a lot of muscle tears. Not complete tear but the kind of tears wear that leave you black and blue. Like my left pec I was black and blue on my whole side down to my waist. For over ten years not a year went by when I didn't spend some time on crutches. But I was always injury prone even as a kid (dislocated my thumb on my first day at T-ball when someone threw the baseball at me) so I was use to it.  I remember getting checked by a doctor and he said my cholesterol was too low. That I needed to eat more saturated fat. He said try to get in those double bacon cheese burgers at Carl's Jr. a few times a week. I thought he was joking because he was the type that kidded around a lot. Maybe he was serious.

Anyway, I just train three times a week now and just eat whatever and not be so strict anymore like I was when I was younger and had more drive.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1002 on: October 14, 2011, 03:19:37 AM »
Not sure how I got pulled off the list, unless it was the Photobucket bullshit. Had to change my bandwidth...

X I suggest we put dyslexic back on the list he has a pic back here now.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1003 on: October 14, 2011, 04:35:37 AM »
why are people posting pics from years ago

doesnt that defeat the object
T

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #1004 on: October 14, 2011, 04:41:10 AM »
I was actually leaner during my competitive days when I was training twice a day. Now that I look back I think that's why I was so injury prone. I've had a lot of muscle tears. Not complete tear but the kind of tears wear that leave you black and blue. Like my left pec I was black and blue on my whole side down to my waist. For over ten years not a year went by when I didn't spend some time on crutches. But I was always injury prone even as a kid (dislocated my thumb on my first day at T-ball when someone threw the baseball at me) so I was use to it.  I remember getting checked by a doctor and he said my cholesterol was too low. That I needed to eat more saturated fat. He said try to get in those double bacon cheese burgers at Carl's Jr. a few times a week. I thought he was joking because he was the type that kidded around a lot. Maybe he was serious.

Anyway, I just train three times a week now and just eat whatever and not be so strict anymore like I was when I was younger and had more drive.

too bad to hear that, man! Must be frustrating. When I busted my knees and toes this summer I was so depressed. I don't know for sure will they actually ever be normal again even though I've been capable of training. I guess I will know for sure when I start doing low reps  with my squats again... and my right toe's joint  is ossified completely and is now just a stiff toe :P,

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #1005 on: October 14, 2011, 10:31:14 AM »
True, Coach/dyslexic, how old are your pictures?

PORKYs pic will be replaced on list 2 for now.

Mine are nearing 3 years old. I also have current pics, but I don't know how carried away we wanna get. Do you want pics from today too?

If so, I just took this one with a crappy camera phone. I'm a tad smaller, a few years older, and bodyfat is a few percent higher... oh yeah, and a few added tats. I'm running the same shit I was running then (sorry Gh) ~ nothing.

That's about to change though. Doc is putting me on HRT.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #1006 on: October 14, 2011, 10:42:33 AM »

Mine are nearing 3 years old. I also have current pics, but I don't know how carried away we wanna get. Do you want pics from today too?

Good build. Legs?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #1007 on: October 14, 2011, 10:49:46 AM »
Good build. Legs?

No, I would say not. I am 5'6" so I have always had decent sized legs. I swam Butterfly (200 meters) and Medleys for nearly 13 years competitively (AAU and USA swim teams). My quads have always rubbed together when I walk, but I don't/won't "waddle" ~ They were vascular and cut in my older pic, but not so much today. My biceps are 17" cold and so are my calves. I haven't measured my quads. I don't think I ever have.

I'm sure I could dig up some pics from about a year ago on the quad/ham factor if I had to. I don't have that much desired "sweep" ~ I've trained clients who just naturally have it. I wasn't blessed with those genetics. I also have thick joints, but you can't smoke em.  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1008 on: October 14, 2011, 10:50:09 AM »
Good build. Legs?

you're kidding right?  he's a shadow of that guy...the fact that he's contorting his body worse than Tbombz, and he's WEARING A SHIRT....might tell you that  ;)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #1009 on: October 14, 2011, 10:57:46 AM »
you're kidding right?  he's a shadow of that guy...the fact that he's contorting his body worse than Tbombz, and he's WEARING A SHIRT....might tell you that  ;)

I hadn't actually thought of that. Good point. I am a "shadow" of that guy... for now.

Do we want ab shots now?

BTW, that is just one of my favorite poses to bring out traps and show some chest separation... it wasn't my intention to try and purposely hide anything. Oh well, thanks for making me feel great about myself. Ha ha.

We all know what's possible if we are willing to do it. I'm a few years younger than Lee Labrada. I suppose I could really do it up with the shit, but I'm not willing to see if my body can take all the abuse. I'm sure my doctor wouldn't be amused either.

It is what it is boys. Enjoy it while you are young. BTW, where is Basile?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1010 on: October 14, 2011, 11:10:06 AM »
That pic is 31/2 years old.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1011 on: October 14, 2011, 11:12:32 AM »
I hadn't actually thought of that. Good point. I am a "shadow" of that guy... for now.

Do we want ab shots now?

BTW, that is just one of my favorite poses to bring out traps and show some chest separation... it wasn't my intention to try and purposely hide anything. Oh well, thanks for making me feel great about myself. Ha ha.

We all know what's possible if we are willing to do it. I'm a few years younger than Lee Labrada. I suppose I could really do it up with the shit, but I'm not willing to see if my body can take all the abuse. I'm sure my doctor wouldn't be amused either.

It is what it is boys. Enjoy it while you are young. BTW, where is Basile?

Of course we want ab shots. Lonnie Teper wants you to peel for us!
X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #1012 on: October 14, 2011, 11:17:19 AM »
dyslexic looks like the kinda guy who used to trade lads for some smokes....

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #1013 on: October 14, 2011, 12:46:12 PM »
dyslexic looks like the kinda guy who used to trade lads for some smokes....

Tattoos...

It's amazing the things that tats put in people's minds. Of course, if I told you I what I did prior to training and what I have multiple degrees in, you wouldn't believe it.

You should never judge a book by its cover. It makes you vulnerable and sometimes embarrassed.

Look at all the Pedophiles on Megans Law. Do they look like monsters that you would keep your children away from? Of course not, this is why they get away with what they do.

Personally, I have never been in jail (although I may have put some there) and I have never done time in prison.

But no worries, I get that a lot. I have to wear long sleeves quite often, just so I don't have to deal with the comments.

It's almost like a big fat personal trainer. Would you hire one? Probably not. What is their excuse though? "You have to get to know me..."

Am I being defensive? Yeah, a little. I drew all my tats. I have too many. They have caused many 'drawbacks' ~ but I'll get over it. I'm an artist. That can be a bit of a down-fall too...

Enjoy the thread. I know I am.

BTW, did I ask where Vince Basile is these days? And "no" ~ I don't care what list I am put on. It means nothing. I'm more pissed at Photobucket for their new rip-off campaign.

I don't see myself ever being huge, ripped and jacked to the bone. It's this simple: "I am too old" (unless Gh15 wants to disagree with me.)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1014 on: October 14, 2011, 01:40:34 PM »
That pic is 31/2 years old.

You should just say 15.5 years old. I hate doing long division.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1015 on: October 14, 2011, 02:13:21 PM »
Tattoos...

It's amazing the things that tats put in people's minds. Of course, if I told you I what I did prior to training and what I have multiple degrees in, you wouldn't believe it.

You should never judge a book by its cover. It makes you vulnerable and sometimes embarrassed.

Look at all the Pedophiles on Megans Law. Do they look like monsters that you would keep your children away from? Of course not, this is why they get away with what they do.

Personally, I have never been in jail (although I may have put some there) and I have never done time in prison.

But no worries, I get that a lot. I have to wear long sleeves quite often, just so I don't have to deal with the comments.

It's almost like a big fat personal trainer. Would you hire one? Probably not. What is their excuse though? "You have to get to know me..."

Am I being defensive? Yeah, a little. I drew all my tats. I have too many. They have caused many 'drawbacks' ~ but I'll get over it. I'm an artist. That can be a bit of a down-fall too...

Enjoy the thread. I know I am.

BTW, did I ask where Vince Basile is these days? And "no" ~ I don't care what list I am put on. It means nothing. I'm more pissed at Photobucket for their new rip-off campaign.

I don't see myself ever being huge, ripped and jacked to the bone. It's this simple: "I am too old" (unless Gh15 wants to disagree with me.)
dude your looking way more into it groink wasn't insulting you per se,,you look fine in the pose just take a more clear shot that's it ,no excuse for shadow off your self you looked great in the old pic and alright now so be it,,,there's no prize at the end of rainbow.and age and hrt don't count cause myself,groink and you i guess u are all in the same 40's up class life dosen't end .yet lol,,,,

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #1016 on: October 14, 2011, 03:48:27 PM »
dude your looking way more into it groink wasn't insulting you per se,,you look fine in the pose just take a more clear shot that's it ,no excuse for shadow off your self you looked great in the old pic and alright now so be it,,,there's no prize at the end of rainbow.and age and hrt don't count cause myself,groink and you i guess u are all in the same 40's up class life dosen't end .yet lol,,,,

I've read enough of Groink's posts to know he was just playing around, and I appreciate the comment. I think I was responding more *in general* to some of the comments I've been getting ~ maybe he just "iced the cake"  ;D

Seriously, not a big deal. Been in this game a long time now, but not as long as Vince, which is why I keep asking about him. I'd like to see him in this thread. He once had an awesome physique. I'd love to see him gain a good portion of it back, as I would Arnold.

Unfortunately, when I see Chet Yorton, it makes me realize that we really have to give some of this up and just deal with it. Our arms and our chests are probably the only things that we can really retain into old age. I don't know for sure, I'm not there yet.

And I am not pissed at Groink. He called it as he saw it, and he is right.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: October 14, 2011, 03:50:40 PM »
You should just say 15.5 years old. I hate doing long division.

lol.    5 out of 4 people are bad at fractions

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #1018 on: October 14, 2011, 04:02:59 PM »
lol.    5 out of 4 people are bad at fractions

Dude, some people are actually going to think about this... ha ha!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #1019 on: October 14, 2011, 06:02:04 PM »
lost about 15kg.... gonna fight mma, @ 100kg
feel healthy and fit though!
about 104 kg here...
weighttraining twice a week, everyday mma, twice a week bjj.
eat whatever the fuck i want, diet is overrated.
still looks decent , at least in my mind, i know for getbig standards i am a twink....  ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1020 on: October 14, 2011, 06:07:58 PM »
Dude, some people are actually going to think about this... ha ha!

not as witty as pellius' comment about Coach's age!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1021 on: October 14, 2011, 06:08:52 PM »
about 104 kg here...
still looks decent , at least in my mind, i know for getbig standards i am a twink....  ;D

That's the look l like. Very athletic and functional. Where do you live and what league are you fighting in. Also, whose your BJJ instuctor/Name of school?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #1022 on: October 14, 2011, 06:09:46 PM »
not as witty as pellius' comment about Coach's age!!

Ha ha. We could never match the ingenuity of Pellius... lol

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #1023 on: October 14, 2011, 06:13:12 PM »
about 104 kg here...

cool stuff, you look like a fresh chuck liddell, just work more on your assassin look and good look in your vale tudo fights!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #1024 on: October 14, 2011, 06:13:51 PM »
That's the look l like. Very athletic and functional. Where do you live and what league are you fighting in. Also, whose your BJJ instuctor/Name of school?
thanx bro....
actually i live in brasil....belem do para....
i am gonna fight in the junglefights promotion.
my bjj professor is artur "tubarao" bjj blackbelt 2nd degree, under royler gracie.
the gym is called bioforma... but we are part of tubarao top team.

Be Happy,
Optimus