Author Topic: Hanging with Sly and the guys  (Read 9664 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Re: Hanging with Sly and the guys
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 04:09:20 PM »
as a rule on getbig...the biggesttalkers are the mostaverage lifters...

I was actually talking about poon-tang.  You can go talk about lifting with your booty buddies.
(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2008, 04:09:55 PM »
I was actually talking about poon-tang.  You can go talk about lifting with your booty buddies.
huh ?

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2008, 04:12:14 PM »
huh ?

You are a Cretan imprisoned in a world of monosyllabic utterances and chin stubble scraping the back of your neck.
(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2008, 04:53:15 PM »
That is the most ridiculous claim I've ever heard on here.  And I've heard a lot.

Just you, Sly and Mickey, huh?  

Actually, I think Onlyme has made such a claim, only he wasn't joking.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2008, 04:54:51 PM »

Actually, I think Onlyme has made such a claim, only he wasn't joking.

He's made hundreds of such claims involving different celebrities

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 06:25:55 PM »

Exactly.  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 06:29:53 PM »

Yea too bad I can prove just about everything I say unlike you.  Sorry son owned again

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2008, 06:36:10 PM »
So the other day Keith was at the bowling alley, getting in a few frames with his good friends Sylvester Stallone, Madonna, Spike Lee, and the Queen of England....     

(insert pic of Keith posing next to some 1980's car here)

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2008, 07:24:11 PM »
  :D
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2008, 08:48:21 PM »
So the other day Keith was at the bowling alley, getting in a few frames with his good friends Sylvester Stallone, Madonna, Spike Lee, and the Queen of England....     

You must really hate it thinking about how little you have done and the fact you are going nowhere.  I love guys like you.  So easy to screw with.  Honestly how much do hate it knowing I have done so much and you have done so little.  And it is only getting better for me and well..................yo u will always have being nothing to look forward too.  Sorry son you lose again :'(

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2008, 08:54:14 PM »
You must really hate it thinking about how little you have done and the fact you are going nowhere.  I love guys like you.  So easy to screw with.  Honestly how much do hate it knowing I have done so much and you have done so little. 

Yes, Keith, eating yourself up to 500 lbs of blubber is quite the accomplishment.   Please do send me an invitation when they award you the Nobel Prize in Adipose Accumulation.    ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2008, 09:04:57 PM »
What, so you can live vicariously through me?  Seek your own experiences.

Me and wesley snipes were in a bar in florida, Jennifer lopez came up to us and bought us drinks, she asked me to come back to her hotel and we fucked for 3 hours, wesley was waiting in the lobby.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2008, 09:08:08 PM »
Me and wesley snipes were in a bar in florida, Jennifer lopez came up to us and bought us drinks...

That must have been right after Keith dropped her off.  He couldn't stick around because he had a date with Angelina Jolie and Pamela Anderson, and he had to get that done early since he was having breakfast with the Pope in the morning.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2008, 09:11:44 PM »
Wesley Snipes does my taxes.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2008, 09:14:06 PM »
Me and wesley snipes were in a bar in florida, Jennifer lopez came up to us and bought us drinks, she asked me to come back to her hotel and we fucked for 3 hours, wesley was waiting in the lobby.
for real, me and diddy were chilling one nigth and this bitch named nayomy kambuhl or soem shit like that came up and was all on my jock. i told her she could have it but she would have to do the work cuz i was tired from quads earlier in the afternoon. i had diddy give me a G so we could go get a room at the bellagio and we went up there and went to town.

cool night

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2008, 09:29:03 PM »
for real, me and diddy were chilling one nigth and this bitch named Naomi Campbell or soem shit like that came up and was all on my jock. i told her she could have it but she would have to do the work cuz i was tired from quads earlier in the afternoon. i had diddy give me a G so we could go get a room at the bellagio and we went up there and went to town.

cool night

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2008, 10:05:58 PM »
I was asked to reprint this entry in a stand-alone thread:

I've always liked Sly and enjoyed his company as well.  I remember one Miami night in particular when Sly, Mickey Rourke and Myself were just hanging out drinking and smoking Cuban cigars in this joint.  These two hot Brazilian broads walk up and start flirting with me right in front of the guys.  The chicks didn't even know that Sly and Mickey existed.  I stood up, cracked my neck, and proceeded to take the ladies to my hotel room where I wore them both out for a good six hours.  Next time I saw Sly he told me to hang at the other end of the bar so he could have a chance at getting laid too.  Then he put me in a playful headlock and we both laughed.

Your lucky that Rourke didn't follow you to your hotel room...He would have been trying to play tummy sticks with you all night..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2008, 01:53:38 AM »
You are a Cretan imprisoned in a world of monosyllabic utterances and chin stubble scraping the back of your neck.
sORRY TO break it to ya brotha but Creta has been gone for a long time...and I'm romanian not cretan.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2008, 03:12:25 AM »

Yes, Keith, eating yourself up to 500 lbs of blubber is quite the accomplishment.   Please do send me an invitation when they award you the Nobel Prize in Adipose Accumulation.    ::)

And yet I have done more than and am still better than you.  Really says a lot about your accomplishments.  hahaha what a tool

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2008, 05:37:36 AM »
sORRY TO break it to ya brotha but Creta has been gone for a long time...and I'm romanian not cretan.

My bad...I meant to say: "CRETIN".  Feel free to consult a dictionary on it's defintion.
(

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2008, 05:41:15 AM »
for real, me and diddy were chilling one nigth and this bitch named nayomy kambuhl or soem shit like that came up and was all on my jock. i told her she could have it but she would have to do the work cuz i was tired from quads earlier in the afternoon. i had diddy give me a G so we could go get a room at the bellagio and we went up there and went to town.

cool night

candizzle the one crazy white guy with all the black dudes...the one who had to do something really crazy to get accepted  ;D
just not good enough

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2008, 05:43:00 AM »

This Keith story is a blatant lie, Spike Lee isn't nearly famous enough worldwide to hang with Keith.

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2008, 05:51:35 AM »
This Keith story is a blatant lie, Spike Lee isn't nearly famous enough worldwide to hang with Keith.

what is it with you guys always ripping on keith. hes got cool and interesting stories he always tells. you are all a bunch of hatin mofos. Keith go to cutlers website and get yourself some hatablockers.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2008, 09:30:59 AM »
My bad...I meant to say: "CRETIN".  Feel free to consult a dictionary on it's defintion.
WAY TO MISUSE CRETAN FOR CRETIN ...HAHAHAHAHA...epic illiteracy ... retard

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 24, 2008, 09:37:46 AM »
And yet I have done more than and am still better than you.  Really says a lot about your accomplishments.  hahaha what a tool

And what do you base this assumption of yours on, since you don't know me?  But, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, Keith.  By the way, after you finally drop below 400 lbs, do you plan on resuming your romantic relationship with Carmen Electra, or will you be playing the field and doing three-ways with supermodels as you used to?