Author Topic: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics  (Read 148532 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Rare legendary Ronnie Coleman pics
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2012, 04:51:26 PM »
He had way better conditioning, I aint posting pics because theres two full threads about it.  Also, Yates was at his best 250 APROX on the 95 O and his conditiong is not even comparable to Colemans peak...

I'm sure you believe that , congrats you have a lot of people who feel the same way not accurate but hey you have popular  :D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2012, 05:19:08 PM »
I still find it sad that people (including dorian himself) proclaim his best ever to be the 95 olympia because of his conditioning, while overlooking the fact that it was post tear and his arm looked like THIS: ::)

just goes to show how ignorant stupid people can be.. :-\

1993 was dorian's best.

Flower Boy Ran Away

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2012, 05:25:33 PM »
I still find it sad that people (including dorian himself) proclaim his best ever to be the 95 olympia because of his conditioning, while overlooking the fact that it was post tear and his arm looked like THIS: ::)

just goes to show how ignorant stupid people can be.. :-\

1993 was dorian's best.

LOOKS horrible should not haave won looking like that one armed.... not when nasser kevin cormier flex was around.. no wonder some of those guys were bitter
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2012, 05:54:26 PM »
LOOKS horrible should not haave won looking like that one armed.... not when nasser kevin cormier flex was around.. no wonder some of those guys were bitter

This is okay though  ::) your hypocrisy makes you a fanboy

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2012, 06:16:53 PM »
This is okay though  ::) your hypocrisy makes you a fanboy

no ND... calves and foreams were never as improtant as arms.... known fact .... you can cling onto colemans calves as long as youd like... but winning the O with one arm is an atrocity...

would you prefer to have genetic short inserted calves or arms with bis and tris torn? on 20+ inch arm and one 17 inch arm....
you are the true fanboy here....
so i phil tears an arm and shows up or the with one arm
he should beat beyeke freeman  or deter because they dont have low inserted calves
getthefuckodda here is my final word in regards to that
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2012, 06:22:21 PM »
no ND... calves and foreams were never as improtant as arms.... known fact .... you can cling onto colemans calves as long as youd like... but winning the O with one arm is an atrocity...

would you prefer to have genetic short inserted calves or arms with bis and tris torn? on 20+ inch arm and one 17 inch arm....
you are the true fanboy here....
so i phil tears an arm and shows up or the with one arm
he should beat beyeke freeman  or deter because they dont have low inserted calves
getthefuckodda here is my final word in regards to that

Says you and we already established you're a fanboy and a hypocrite

It's okay for Ronnie to have two missing calves because you like him better but very bad for Dorian to have ONE bicep shorter than the other. One arm  ::)

You're like Hulkster you like the way Ronnie's physique looks better than Dorian so you think he would win  ::) NOT how it works.

Ronnie was never good enough to beat Dorian and after he started to win Ronnie said he still couldn't beat him  ;) get over it.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2012, 06:31:55 PM »
Not a fan of his physique at all but this one looks impressive!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2012, 06:41:19 PM »
Says you and we already established you're a fanboy and a hypocrite

It's okay for Ronnie to have two missing calves because you like him better but very bad for Dorian to have ONE bicep shorter than the other. One arm  ::)

You're like Hulkster you like the way Ronnie's physique looks better than Dorian so you think he would win  ::) NOT how it works.

Ronnie was never good enough to beat Dorian and after he started to win Ronnie said he still couldn't beat him  ;) get over it.

one bicep shorter... his bicep was ripped off the bone.....literally...
and if you noticed i never mentioned ronnie....
because ronnie to me is in a league of his own...

I said shawn kevin nasser flex that yesh shouldnt have lost to dorian....
the same way culter didnt lose to coleman when he ripped his lat
that was Bullshit
.... if you so if dorian had torn a lat shoule he have won also, or a pec.....
your'e funny

choice is an illusion

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2012, 06:49:35 PM »
He had way better conditioning, I aint posting pics because theres two full threads about it.  Also, Yates was at his best 250 APROX on the 95 O and his conditiong is not even comparable to Colemans peak...

Ronnie was bloofy compared to Dorian.  Ronnie struggled many times to beat inferior competition and even lost to Gunter before eventually losing his title to Jay.  Dorian dominated the '90's, the most competitive era in bodybuilding.  There's a reason Ronnie never beat Dorian, and he never would have.   

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2012, 06:55:14 PM »
Ronnie was bloofy compared to Dorian.  Ronnie struggled many times to beat inferior competition and even lost to Gunter before eventually losing his title to Jay.  Dorian dominated the '90's, the most competitive era in bodybuilding.  There's a reason Ronnie never beat Dorian, and he never would have.   

should have not even placed looking like that... arm looks handicapped....
other arm looks 19 inches tops....
looks like garbage no matter how you twist it
I remember shawn commenting on that bullshit win..... he was quite bitter about it ;D

there is a reason when people talk about greatest bber ever two names come up arnold and coleman ...
dorian for a my o was piss poor IMO

choice is an illusion

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2012, 07:24:55 PM »
Dorian dominated the '90's, the most competitive era in bodybuilding.

but it apparently had the worst judging in history.

this dominated: ::) :-\ :'(

something people seem to forget..
Flower Boy Ran Away

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2012, 07:31:15 PM »
but it apparently had the worst judging in history.

this dominated: ::) :-\ :'(

something people seem to forget..
you didnt even need to put the pic of ronnie.... as im talking about dorian here.....
anyone who thinks that tose pics of dorian should have won...
is the ultimate fan boy......
choice is an illusion

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2012, 07:40:16 PM »
you didnt even need to put the pic of ronnie.... as im talking about dorian here.....
anyone who thinks that tose pics of dorian should have won...
is the ultimate fan boy......

ie ND
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2012, 01:45:25 AM »

that was Bullshit
your'e funny

No it was one bicep shorter than another and it wasn't much shorter than before it tore it. Of course to you Ronnie is in a league of his own you're a fanboy who thinks Ronnie is untouchable when the FACT is it's quite the opposite.

that was Bullshit
your'e funny

I know what you said but you're biased and don't like Dorian's physique , your opinion on who should have won means nothing. contests are judged by judges not fanboys

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2012, 01:49:50 AM »

should have not even placed looking like that... arm looks handicapped....
other arm looks 19 inches tops....
looks like garbage no matter how you twist it
I remember shawn commenting on that bullshit win..... he was quite bitter about it ;D

there is a reason when people talk about greatest bber ever two names come up arnold and coleman ...
dorian for a my o was piss poor IMO

Shawn was commenting on 1995 being a bullshit win? ( because that pic is from 1995 ) not true that was 1994 Shawn and you put a lot of stock in what Shawn says? because he said Ronnie shouldn't have won in 1998 I'm sure you agree with Shawn there too  ;)

Dorian dominated in a way Ronnie never could it's part of the reason Ronnie said he couldn't touch Dorian on multiple occasions.  8)

you and Hulkster = fanboys whose opinions are biased and don't count.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2012, 06:12:42 AM »
boom...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2012, 06:27:50 AM »
ND and Hulkster: Why do you guys even bother arguing with each other? My patience would be gone 10.000 posts ago.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2012, 06:56:13 AM »
ND and Hulkster: Why do you guys even bother arguing with each other? My patience would be gone 10.000 posts ago.

ND is clearly right, ive read alot of his posts on this topic, very unbiased and intelligent debates...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2012, 08:59:20 AM »
LOL@ND. Ronnie rules!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2012, 11:39:24 AM »

There is NO argument , I have said this time-and-time again. It's myself and others constantly correcting him. And him denying it

perfect example , according to dummy Hulkster the one reason the 1998 Mr Olympia contest was close was because they overlooked Ronnie in the first round , Hulkster being Hulkster and not have the first clue on how contests are judged types this gem after that. stay tuned for more bodybuilding lessons by Hulkster
then proceeds to make two massive errors one posting a pic from the second round ( the muscularity round )  and not the first to prove how Ronnie was ' overlooked ' and two not ever checking to see if he was ' overlooked ' when in fact Ronnie was compared in the first round ( symmetry round ) NINE-fucking-times

Typical Hulkster after looking like a monumental moron totally denies the truth and keeps posting the same dumb ass most muscular. Again there is NO argument it's Hulkster and his dumb friends getting corrected.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2012, 11:43:38 AM »
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/news/breaking-news/4675-8-time-mr-olympia-ronnie-coleman-signs-with-team-md.html

8 Time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman Signs with Team MD!

According to Ronnie, “I am so proud and grateful to be a part of Team MD, the best hardcore bodybuilding magazine and website in the world, with the best athletes and writers in the industry!”

MD is proud to have Ronnie as part of our great team of bodybuilders and Olympia champions such as Lee Haney, Dorian Yates and Jay Cutler.

Ronnie Coleman is one of the greatest champions in the history of bodybuilding. He dominated the Olympia stage for years. Ronnie won the Sandow eight times – in 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005.

October 1st, eight-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman will be undertaking the most spectacular project of his career when he begins a 31-city tour of the USA to promote his new supplement line, The Ronnie Coleman Signature Series (RCSS). The tour is staged in conjunction with retail giant GNC. As part of his deal, Ronnie has signed reputedly the most lucrative contract of his career, and of his new product line he says, “I’ve been approached many tironnie-photo2mes to lend my name to a product and refused, so be assured this supplement line is the best in the business, otherwise I wouldn’t put my name on it.” That’s why it’s called the Ronnie Coleman Signature Series.

The tour (for which dates are still to be determined) is a massive and lavish enterprise for which Ronnie’s transport will be a brand new luxury coach wrapped in the RCSS logo that has two bedrooms, full kitchen, seven flat screens, and in which his eight Sandows will be on display. At each city on the RCSS tour, he will be conducting an open Q&A session, be giving away free autographs, samples and apparel. In Addition, Ronnie will be visiting over 100 GNC stores and have an open workout session at a top local gym.

This is a golden opportunity to see a bodybuilding legend up close and personal. Muscular Development is the exclusive media partner for the tour and we will be transmitting regular online reports from city to city. This promises to be a unique bodybuilding experience for fans nationwide, and if you can’t be there, MD online will take you there. To receive the latest on Ronnie Coleman Signature Series/GNC Tour dates, 

Ronnie is featured on the cover of the October issue of MD, our Olympia special, on sale August 28th. Inside a special feature on Ronnie entitled: “Up close with the Greatest Mr. Olympia Ever!” is written by bodybuilding historian Peter McGough who gives us an exclusive and in-depth look at the eight-time Mr. Olympia. According to Ronnie, “This is my favorite cover of all time!”

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2012, 11:49:03 AM »
 :)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2012, 11:50:10 AM »