Author Topic: Why you should NEVER bring flowers to your woman on Valentines day or any other  (Read 2080 times)

Moosejay

...unless you are prepared to do so on every ensuing meeting/interaction/date you have with her in the future.

I have witnessed  this many times with my staff, case in point:

Last year, one of my assistants' new boyfriend brought a dozen, beautiful, long-stemmed roses to her workplace as an early V-Day gift. He'd wanted impressed all of her co-workers, and make her feel great.

He accomplished both goals.

Then, several months later, she became somewhat flummoxed.

I outwardly heard her speak of "Dave" in less than glowing terms.

Something like:

"You know, "Dave" used toi bring me flowers and cvandies on almost every date we had had early on.

But, not anymore. He kinda just comes over, plops on the coutch, and asks, "what's too eat?"

My employee goes on to say: "I don't know what has gone wrong, we have so mych fun...etc.

And she goes on and on for days with same old refrain.

Here's MY hypothesis;

Dave was acting in a fradulent fashion.

Even if he din't think that he was...he was presenting himself as a fine, young, professional in the community who dutifully and expectedly brought the obligatory offer of flowers, because that is waht most gals expect.

I'd wager most of these same gals end up lamenting, in time, that their "squires" were no longer bringing them flowers or what not, either.

Ladies: It's because these young (and not so young) squires just wanted to look good, make a good impression, and get thir feet in thye proverbial door.

Now, in the idealistic, romantic, devoid-of-right thinking world, technically, if these guys were not purveying themselves as a man who comes to a door with flowers, as in..."{Hello, Honey, I have this perfect bouquet for you, darling , and this is who he is representing himself, technically, then, if he IS who he says he IS...well, then, he must bring flowers foir every single date, courtship, and day during a marriage, whet6her its one that's anulled in three days or powers on until Methuselah arises from hi grave.

Don't bring the flowers, boys, unless you REALLY mean it...and then are able to do it forever!

This is just my take on the largely BS worlds of courting and relations.

Comments?

Dr. D ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sounds like your boyfriend has neglected you on birthdays, other holidays and you are a bitter little bitch.  Hope this helps.

Moosejay

No, got girlfriend, successful in life nearing retirement, but just thought I'd share something I observe happen every single year,

Flowers always, in some way, fuck a lotta good guys up.

Mike

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!

It's good to bring them gifts, be it flowers or candy, whatever. But don't ALWAYS do it. Start off for a date or two, then back off and let her wonder why you didn't bring them 'this particular time.'
Don't spoil her, because as in the case of "Dave," she'll come to expect it and when you don't bring them to her, it's one more piece of "ammunition" for her to use.
Everything is good in moderation, don't slather her in anything except your load! ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
No, got girlfriend, successful in life nearing retirement, but just thought I'd share something I observe happen every single year,

Flowers always, in some way, fuck a lotta good guys up.

Mike

Is that how you talk about your boyfriend Mike?

Moosejay

It's good to bring them gifts, be it flowers or candy, whatever. But don't ALWAYS do it. Start off for a date or two, then back off and let her wonder why you didn't bring them 'this particular time.'
Don't spoil her, because as in the case of "Dave," she'll come to expect it and when you don't bring them to her, it's one more piece of "ammunition" for her to use.
Everything is good in moderation, don't slather her in anything except your load! ;D

Yes...that's the ticket

Moosejay

No, I wrote girlfriend...should you get hooked on phonics or the like?

Probably would workvice versa on boyfriends,too.

Hope that helps,

Mike

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
settle down MooseJaw.

I hope this thread doesnt turn into another episode of you having a story that always tops everybody elses  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
look take it from waddy the MASTER of HOES...

never spend money unless its first date and you want to hit it, take a gamble and spend

never try to keep a girl, especially with gifts, again dont try to keep the girl, hit that shit till she dumps you or ignores you or thinks your a peice of shit then move on. The guys that do try to keep a steady girl either actually got a 'good' girl or they are fuckin fools and slaves and probably dont have a ripped muscular body with good face to get MAD HOES!

too many fineassed hoes

take that money and invest in some good protien, and invest more time perfecting your body and good loooks to smack around NEW hoes on the weekends at the clizzubs and bars

even a studly master like me has been dumped 100's of times by 100's of different girls after i hit it once or a few times, at least you TAGGED it THATS THE POINT, you only exist one time in this dimension in this time period i think, dont let a hoe stress you out BE THANKFUL that you tagged it and REMINISCE over hoes BACK IN THE DAY that you banged and you will feel BETTER if shes giving you a hard time, it will be easier to let go of that bitch. although i was acting like a perfect funny dude, they always get pissed about something and drag it out, women are TOO emotional, you Cant keep up with them you CANT fix there brains

I have an undefeated record of not spending shit unless i havent hit it yet, after i hit it why spend more money, unless shes SUPER FINE then yeah ill spend extra EVEN AFTER i HIT IT, eventually you wont get along and the super fine bitch will dump you anyway, and you can be happy and thankful that you didnt spend THAT much or WASTE too much time on a bitch when you couldve been....

1 getting other hoes
2 perfecting your body

A

Moosejay

Ironically, I am "Settled Down" inordiantely....due to prescribed meds.

Is it a control measure some of you use to gain levearge using terms "settle down' and others when you feel the need to get the upper hand?

Just wondering. If true, then I will, indeed, try to settle down for you.

By the way, why not have folks with better and more grand stories....in the grand course of the universe of independent experiences those on board are affronted with...I say bring 'em on!

Mike

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Ironically, I am "Settled Down" inordiantely....due to prescribed meds.

Is it a control measure some of you use to gain levearge using terms "settle down' and others when you feel the need to get the upper hand?

Just wondering. If true, then I will, indeed, try to settle down for you.

By the way, why not have folks with better and more grand stories....in the grand course of the universe of independent experiences those on board are affronted with...I say bring 'em on!

Mike

hey mang you got some fancy wording , so your obviously educated , now look above and follow my advice and get some NEW fine assed hoes
A

Moosejay

look take it from waddy the MASTER of HOES...

never spend money unless its first date and you want to hit it, take a gamble and spend

never try to keep a girl, especially with gifts, again dont try to keep the girl, hit that shit till she dumps you or ignores you or thinks your a peice of shit then move on. The guys that do try to keep a steady girl either actually got a 'good' girl or they are fuckin fools and slaves and probably dont have a ripped muscular body with good face to get MAD HOES!

too many fineassed hoes

take that money and invest in some good protien, and invest more time perfecting your body and good loooks to smack around NEW hoes on the weekends at the clizzubs and bars

even a studly master like me has been dumped 100's of times by 100's of different girls after i hit it once or a few times, at least you TAGGED it THATS THE POINT, you only exist one time in this dimension in this time period i think, dont let a hoe stress you out BE THANKFUL that you tagged it and REMINISCE over hoes BACK IN THE DAY that you banged and you will feel BETTER if shes giving you a hard time, it will be easier to let go of that bitch. although i was acting like a perfect funny dude, they always get pissed about something and drag it out, women are TOO emotional, you Cant keep up with them you CANT fix there brains

I have an undefeated record of not spending shit unless i havent hit it yet, after i hit it why spend more money, unless shes SUPER FINE then yeah ill spend extra EVEN AFTER i HIT IT, eventually you wont get along and the super fine bitch will dump you anyway, and you can be happy and thankful that you didnt spend THAT much or WASTE too much time on a bitch when you couldve been....

1 getting other hoes
2 perfecting your body

Waddy, I have never spoken to you, But I APPLAUD MOST of your post.

You seem to get the general idea.

Agreed.

Mike

SirTraps

• Getbig IV

Can you unscramble this incoherent run-on sentance MooseJaw ?

thanks  ;D

Moosejay

Can you unscramble this incoherent run-on sentance MooseJaw ?

thanks  ;D

Actually, no, I won't.

Online at this site...I use classic 'copywriting' style of prose.

Run-ons, incomplete sentences, more of the grammatically incorrect...these grammatical malfeaceances are all employed to write copy that gets read. What you think after reading it doesn't matter to me.

So long as its read.

Designed to get the reader's attention.

So, it got your attention.

To me...mission accomplished, compadre.

Mike

Moosejay

no, your momma

Ha! Now that's what you understand, ay?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Flowers are so un-original, any fuckin idiot can bring a bitch flowers, you need to give a chick something creative and it will be much more appreciated use your mind and think of something she likes or has interest in, trust me on this!

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
on very rare occasions flowers are just.... nice. and giving flowers once doesn't mean you have to do it ever again... do it once and it's special. do it all the time and its meaningless... i used to date a guy who would give me flowers and a card and love letter and candy and some "i love you" trinket every holiday, anniversary, special occasion, whatever.... it was fucking annoying.

Moosejay

When I was younger with more time and fairly accomplished as an artist (acrylics)...I made a wonderful piece of a cat sitting on a piano...had it beautifully framed....she was a singer and pianist and loved cats...I was rewarded with my uniqueness in Valentines gifting with surprising her at her job, and espying the frame I had given her ealier displaying a photo of her and her new (secret) boyfriend.

Steel-Toed boot to my left ass cheek, you can say THAT again :'(.

Mike

mass 04

• Getbig V
When I was younger with more time and fairly accomplished as an artist (acrylics)...I made a wonderful piece of a cat sitting on a piano...had it beautifully framed....she was a singer and pianist and loved cats...I was rewarded with my uniqueness in Valentines gifting with surprising her at her job, and espying the frame I had given her ealier displaying a photo of her and her new (secret) boyfriend.

Steel-Toed boot to my left ass cheek, you can say THAT again :'(.

Mike
haahahahaahh

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
on very rare occasions flowers are just.... nice. and giving flowers once doesn't mean you have to do it ever again... do it once and it's special. do it all the time and its meaningless... i used to date a guy who would give me flowers and a card and love letter and candy and some "i love you" trinket every holiday, anniversary, special occasion, whatever.... it was fucking annoying.

your going to hell you ungreatful bitch :)
A

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
...unless you are prepared to do so on every ensuing meeting/interaction/date you have with her in the future.

I have witnessed  this many times with my staff, case in point:

Last year, one of my assistants' new boyfriend brought a dozen, beautiful, long-stemmed roses to her workplace as an early V-Day gift. He'd wanted impressed all of her co-workers, and make her feel great.

He accomplished both goals.

Then, several months later, she became somewhat flummoxed.

I outwardly heard her speak of "Dave" in less than glowing terms.

Something like:

"You know, "Dave" used toi bring me flowers and cvandies on almost every date we had had early on.

But, not anymore. He kinda just comes over, plops on the coutch, and asks, "what's too eat?"

My employee goes on to say: "I don't know what has gone wrong, we have so mych fun...etc.

And she goes on and on for days with same old refrain.

Here's MY hypothesis;

Dave was acting in a fradulent fashion.

Even if he din't think that he was...he was presenting himself as a fine, young, professional in the community who dutifully and expectedly brought the obligatory offer of flowers, because that is waht most gals expect.

I'd wager most of these same gals end up lamenting, in time, that their "squires" were no longer bringing them flowers or what not, either.

Ladies: It's because these young (and not so young) squires just wanted to look good, make a good impression, and get thir feet in thye proverbial door.

Now, in the idealistic, romantic, devoid-of-right thinking world, technically, if these guys were not purveying themselves as a man who comes to a door with flowers, as in..."{Hello, Honey, I have this perfect bouquet for you, darling , and this is who he is representing himself, technically, then, if he IS who he says he IS...well, then, he must bring flowers foir every single date, courtship, and day during a marriage, whet6her its one that's anulled in three days or powers on until Methuselah arises from hi grave.

Don't bring the flowers, boys, unless you REALLY mean it...and then are able to do it forever!

This is just my take on the largely BS worlds of courting and relations.

Comments?

Dr. D ;D

Yo Dusa, try getting a life outside the internet.  It can be pretty fun.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

Aw, don't be too hard on the "shawty"......I think she likes it rough.   ;D

Moosejay

Yo Dusa, try getting a life outside the internet.  It can be pretty fun.

How is your counseling going, 2735 posts?

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III

yea.... that's what he said...

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
yea.... that's what he said...

Do you prefer white or dark meat?