Author Topic: hey NoWorries  (Read 3036 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
hey NoWorries
« on: October 17, 2010, 10:31:10 AM »
I ve heard you benched just under 600lbs, what were your other lifts like? What age were you doing this?At what BW, thanks man. 8)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: hey NoWorries
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 10:32:59 AM »
add a dave r shawn story.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 10:42:32 AM »
I did 585 in 86' so I was 27.  I deadlifted in 84' or so 735.  And I never squatted higher than 405.  Seated BNP with 315 for reps did 2 or 3 with 405 in the front.  I weighed between 295 and 305 for all the lifts except the deadlift I think I was around 250 to 260.  Oh did a 505 incline in 94 or 95.  Oh I also was doing BNP with 315 and benching 405 for a few as late as summer of 2006 and I was 47
No Worries 4 me

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 10:44:44 AM »
I ve heard you benched just under 600lbs, what were your other lifts like? What age were you doing this?At what BW, thanks man. 8)

Hahahahaha you make me laugh another pussy talking shit about me. Hahaha you all can only dream of living my life. What have you done with your life? Are you gay for Goodrum? I have achieved more in my life in one year than you have in your  whole  your life . Hahaha I bet you are jealous of me. Do you dream about me when you go to sleep? You must be Queer Vissy's gimmick account. Hahaha I love it when nobodies try and bring me down. Makes me feel special. Anyway, I got to go, but I must say I feel sorry for you lot. Hahaha must suck to be you.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 10:45:56 AM »
Hahahahaha you make me laugh another pussy talking shit about me. Hahaha you all can only dream of living my life. What have you done with your life? Are you gay for Goodrum? I have achieved more in my life in one year than you have in your  whole  your life . Hahaha I bet you are jealous of me. Do you dream about me when you go to sleep? You must be Queer Vissy's gimmick account. Hahaha I love it when nobodies try and bring me down. Makes me feel special. Anyway, I got to go, but I must say I feel sorry for you lot. Hahaha must suck to be you.

Wow Che do you want to suck my cock too.
No Worries 4 me

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 10:47:07 AM »

:o

are u x-factor's gimmick?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 10:58:34 AM »
Hey, Darren!

I promoted events for Marines and Navy active duty personnel at Pearl Harbor and Keith came along numerous times to do some "arm bending" demonstrations.

And during those demos Keith invited anyone in the audience to come up on stage and challenge him......  and if anyone was able to beat him they could walk off with the $100 bill attached to the table.

I estimate that there were at least 25 guys who accepted that challenge and did their best to walk away with that money ..... and the smarter guys lined up at the end thinking that those before them would tire Keith out.

Keith accepted each and every challenge and did a play-by-play during every second of every challenge .... Comments like, "This guy's good!", "Come on! Put some muscle in it!", or a commentary on what he did earlier that week.

Needless to say, the audience enjoyed all the comments and all the respectful joking and each and every one of those military challengers left that stage with sore arms, a bit less of an ego, and a great respect for Keith who made each of them feel good about themselves even though they lost the chance to leave that stage $100 richer.

Keith gets a lot of shit on here, but I've never known anyone who has done more for sick or disadvantaged kids or members of our active duty forces by donating his time to help out whenever called upon.

Someone once called him the "Jerry Lewis" of the arm/wrist wrestling world and I agreed entirely.

As far as his lifts, I gotta let him respond to that. Unless he did already.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2010, 11:02:10 AM »
Why "only" squat with 405?I say only cos thats a lot of weight for most but surely was easy for you?

Yeh i agree hes one of the few people on here not full of shit and its geniunely interesting hearing his life experiences.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 11:03:24 AM »
Why "only" squat with 405?I say only cos thats a lot of weight for most but surely was easy for you?

Yeh i agree hes one of the few people on here not full of shit and its geniunely interesting hearing his life experiences.

I just never was into squatting.  I ended up rupturing my L4 and L5 doing squats.  I never really cared about my leg strength or size.
No Worries 4 me

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 11:05:33 AM »
Wow Che do you want to suck my cock too.

???

Dude , I'm on your side .

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 11:07:07 AM »
???

Oh sorry man.  I thought you were making fun of me.  I coudln't figure out why cause I always thoguht you were cool.  But I know some of these kids will recruit for thier team :)
No Worries 4 me

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 11:08:28 AM »
???

Che, Keith is clearly not a fan of Drogba.  :D Keith has even dislikes Puyol.  :o :o
D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2010, 11:12:27 AM »
pay THE BEEF the $100 you owe him, fatso.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2010, 11:17:53 AM »
Che, Keith is clearly not a fan of Drogba.  :D Keith has even dislikes Puyol.  :o :o

WTF  >:( >:( >:(

;D

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 11:39:04 AM »
I did 585 in 86' so I was 27.  I deadlifted in 84' or so 735.  And I never squatted higher than 405.  Seated BNP with 315 for reps did 2 or 3 with 405 in the front.  I weighed between 295 and 305 for all the lifts except the deadlift I think I was around 250 to 260.  Oh did a 505 incline in 94 or 95.  Oh I also was doing BNP with 315 and benching 405 for a few as late as summer of 2006 and I was 47
Amazing lifts! 8)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2010, 11:46:49 AM »
???

Reason for the anger?
U

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2010, 06:07:12 PM »
Hey, Darren!

I promoted events for Marines and Navy active duty personnel at Pearl Harbor and Keith came along numerous times to do some "arm bending" demonstrations.

And during those demos Keith invited anyone in the audience to come up on stage and challenge him......  and if anyone was able to beat him they could walk off with the $100 bill attached to the table.

I estimate that there were at least 25 guys who accepted that challenge and did their best to walk away with that money ..... and the smarter guys lined up at the end thinking that those before them would tire Keith out.

Keith accepted each and every challenge and did a play-by-play during every second of every challenge .... Comments like, "This guy's good!", "Come on! Put some muscle in it!", or a commentary on what he did earlier that week.

Needless to say, the audience enjoyed all the comments and all the respectful joking and each and every one of those military challengers left that stage with sore arms, a bit less of an ego, and a great respect for Keith who made each of them feel good about themselves even though they lost the chance to leave that stage $100 richer.

Keith gets a lot of shit on here, but I've never known anyone who has done more for sick or disadvantaged kids or members of our active duty forces by donating his time to help out whenever called upon.

Someone once called him the "Jerry Lewis" of the arm/wrist wrestling world and I agreed entirely.

As far as his lifts, I gotta let him respond to that. Unless he did already.

Hi Keith!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2010, 06:08:54 PM »
No Worries 4 me

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2010, 07:01:02 PM »
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2010, 07:05:03 PM »
WTF  >:( >:( >:(

;D

How come Keith does not like me?

:D
D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2010, 07:08:44 PM »

Keith!!! You're a beast man!!!  Mad props, lets see some of those old school pics big guy!!!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2010, 02:18:28 AM »
keith is a human forklift for sure.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2010, 02:24:47 AM »
Why the light-iish squat Keith?
Was it your weak point or just not your thing?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2010, 09:02:05 AM »
Why the light-iish squat Keith?
Was it your weak point or just not your thing?

Never liked them.  My legs were pretty strong in the leg press and very very strong in the calf raises.  I just didn't like the movement of the squat and after rupturing my lower back that made it impossible for me to do anymore.  My legs were never pencils so I didn't have to worry about that.  My calves were 21" so they looked okay.  I kind of wish I did them more now cause it is my weak leg strength that holds me back so much because of the weight.  They just aren't used to carrying this kind of weight. 
No Worries 4 me

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2010, 09:06:40 AM »
Never liked them.  My legs were pretty strong in the leg press and very very strong in the calf raises.  I just didn't like the movement of the squat and after rupturing my lower back that made it impossible for me to do anymore.  My legs were never pencils so I didn't have to worry about that.  My calves were 21" so they looked okay.  I kind of wish I did them more now cause it is my weak leg strength that holds me back so much because of the weight.  They just aren't used to carrying this kind of weight

What the fuck is. ???
Trans Milkshake.