Author Topic: Mr getbig prizes $100 1st place, $50 for 2nd, amd $30 for 3rd, plus t-shirts!  (Read 14162 times)

Bast175

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
240 what do you think about the GetBigger List of Elite Posters Honorary Title ??
To recognize the Best Overall Physique for the GetBig Troll

I think it's a great idea.  Maybe we could get Some of the new sponsors to come up with a few prizes - best arms, most muscular, best abs, etc- a few bodypart awards too.

I have quite a few emails in my box from store owners who want to be involved... won't be long until MD picks this up ;)

LyricTenor

• Getbig III
  • Athiest
I have a suggestion.  Maybe someone could put up a locked thread with an up to date competitor list.
We work with being, but non-being is what we use.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
I'm getting more and more interested in this as it develops...how do I enter..?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'm getting more and more interested in this as it develops...how do I enter..?

PM Oliver Klausof or 'The Luke'

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
I too see this thing getting picked up by the magazines.  Getbig is a very big deal now out there and this is something that appears to be taking off.  If we do this right it can really be a big thing.  I gotta tell you guys I have had two orders so far just from the contest.  Not noting to brag about but t is 2 orders in one day just from this contest.  If these orders increase my prize giveaway will too.  Myself and two other partners including BJ Penn are opening two Gold's Gyms here.  We are looking to open before Christmas.  If I get enough orders from sponsoring this contest I may giveaway a ticket to our Grand Opening party to the Overall winner of this contest. Lets see.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
I too see this thing getting picked up by the magazines.  Getbig is a very big deal now out there and this is something that appears to be taking off.  If we do this right it can really be a big thing.  I gotta tell you guys I have had two orders so far just from the contest.  Not noting to brag about but t is 2 orders in one day just from this contest.  If these orders increase my prize giveaway will too.  Myself and two other partners including BJ Penn are opening two Gold's Gyms here.  We are looking to open before Christmas.  If I get enough orders from sponsoring this contest I may giveaway a ticket to our Grand Opening party to the Overall winner of this contest. Lets see.

Cool looking forward to meeting you little keith!
just push some weight!

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
When is the contest??????????????

Xecutioner

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Where is the official thread?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Where is the official thread?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=83560.0
=====
We'll make this simple.

Contest will end September 22, 23 approximately a week before the 2006 Olympia. A winner in both categories will be chosen by a panel of judges.

It's open weight class, with two categories:

-Mr. Getbig (will be held on the Gossip/Opinions board Sept. 22)
-Mr. Natural Getbig (will be held here Sept. 23)

Drug free competitors can submit themselves for both categories.
Your integrity is important here!

Submitions:

Send a clear full body picture of yourself, including face, performing each of the mandatory poses. Specify which contest you want to compete in.

-Front Double Biceps
-Rear Double Biceps
-Front Lat Spread
-Rear Lat Spread
-Side Triceps
-Side Chest
-Abdominal/Thigh

These poses should be performed in posing trunks or boxers, exposing the quads.

SEND PICTURES TO:

mr.getbig2006@yahoo.com

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=83560.0
=====
We'll make this simple.

Contest will end September 22, 23 approximately a week before the 2006 Olympia. A winner in both categories will be chosen by a panel of judges.

It's open weight class, with two categories:

-Mr. Getbig (will be held on the Gossip/Opinions board Sept. 22)
-Mr. Natural Getbig (will be held here Sept. 23)

Drug free competitors can submit themselves for both categories.
Your integrity is important here!

Submitions:

Send a clear full body picture of yourself, including face, performing each of the mandatory poses. Specify which contest you want to compete in.

-Front Double Biceps
-Rear Double Biceps
-Front Lat Spread
-Rear Lat Spread
-Side Triceps
-Side Chest
-Abdominal/Thigh

These poses should be performed in posing trunks or boxers, exposing the quads.

SEND PICTURES TO:

mr.getbig2006@yahoo.com

Oh god!  I am waitring for the guys who say "a Yahoo account, must be a fake show".  Maybe 240 you can do a quick website for this and put the pics up there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
building the website right now - will be up in 2 hours complete with musclemafia logo/link :)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Damn I was planning on dialing it in on Friday September 15 th!!!!!!

Cancelling the show and rescheduling ... this isnt an IFBB event !!!!

Well whatever, now im 9 weeks out huh .... (what cliche', what cliche'.....oh got one!)

"Alot of guys are going to be surprised come the day of the show, I gaaarraaannnnttteeeee!!!)
L