Author Topic: barbarian brothers -now photo  (Read 10268 times)

johnnyrock

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: barbarian brothers -now photo
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2006, 03:59:50 PM »
Wow! Nice to see all those years of heavy lifting kept them thick....WTF? They were nothing but drugs. Look at them now...can't even tell they touched a weight in the past 20 years.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2006, 04:29:01 PM »
Wow! Nice to see all those years of heavy lifting kept them thick....WTF? They were nothing but drugs. Look at them now...can't even tell they touched a weight in the past 20 years.

post your pic homo,

you can't fuck with the barbarians.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2006, 05:56:00 PM »
See he really is David the Barbarian Bro, why the hell else would he stick up for the brothers that way, if he was not?  Blood is thicker than water and the Barbs take no shit.  Dont piss him off too bad or he may hunt you down, overhead press you and throw you through a wall.  Its the Barbarians bro!! They are bad mofos.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2006, 07:18:07 PM »
post your pic homo,

you can't f**k with the barbarians.

pathetic-wannabe-internet-gangster meltdown

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2006, 07:44:42 PM »
Keith, no offense but the Barbarian brothers are anything but barbarians these days. They seem to have become a couple of eccentrics.

That is kind of what I meant.  David is ripped to hell.  He has abs bigtime.  Very vascular and eats weird now.  Nothing like the 10,000 calories a day they were eating.  And I think they have always been a bit eccentric.  Very low keyed now.  David is absolutely a brillant photographer.  One of the best out there.  very creative.  Peter is very smart also.  His toys and children line is doing well and he has allot in the oven.  He has turned down multi-million dollar offers for his line.  They have done allot with their bodies and have been very successful.  In fact as successful as any professional BB out there ever and they never competed.  I mean that says something in itself.

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2006, 08:05:28 PM »
Keith, no offense but the Barbarian brothers are anything but barbarians these days. They seem to have become a couple of eccentrics.
...they were always eccentrics. now just fully actualized.

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2006, 12:55:10 AM »
Check this, they are both in perfect shape!!
http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/fitshow/fitshow.php?episode=31
[/quote

one guy looks like a crackhead now... wat happend to these guys??

they used to be the shit back in the day...

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2006, 02:18:52 AM »

They've moved on. Whats the point for them juicing to the max now, anyway? They're more into longevity now it seems.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2006, 08:23:10 AM »
pathetic-wannabe-internet-gangster meltdown

meltdown another term sarcasm first used here, haha, he has fucked with your head.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2006, 08:37:46 AM »
They are still "Legends" in the world of bodybuilding 8) 8)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2006, 08:40:31 AM »
That is kind of what I meant.  David is ripped to hell.  He has abs bigtime.  Very vascular and eats weird now.  Nothing like the 10,000 calories a day they were eating.  And I think they have always been a bit eccentric.  Very low keyed now.  David is absolutely a brillant photographer.  One of the best out there.  very creative.  Peter is very smart also.  His toys and children line is doing well and he has allot in the oven.  He has turned down multi-million dollar offers for his line.  They have done allot with their bodies and have been very successful.  In fact as successful as any professional BB out there ever and they never competed.  I mean that says something in itself.

Ok, Keith, who was stronger you or them?
The House that Ruth built

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2006, 11:04:36 AM »
First off the main reason they stopped was when they got busted.  The had random drug test issued by the court for a couple years.

Ok, Keith, who was stronger you or them?

Not sure.  The only thing I remember is that they said I was the only person that could keep up with them in training (weight and intensity) that they have ever trained with.  They were unreal strong. They pushed me when I trained with them cause I wanted to keep up and not get buried.  The one thing though is when I trained with them for the few times we did I was not at my peak.  It was in the early 90's.  My peak was easily the mid 80's.  Butthey looked a whole lot better than me.  I was also drug free for many years.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2006, 11:27:24 AM »
barbarians rules. plain and simple.
Z

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2006, 01:09:20 PM »
First off the main reason they stopped was when they got busted.  The had random drug test issued by the court for a couple years.

Harsh and unnecessary. Real criminals to catch out there.

johnnyrock

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2006, 03:31:12 PM »
Didn't Lyle Alzado kick both their asses in the middle of Golds Gym back in the day?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2006, 03:36:48 PM »

Not sure.  The only thing I remember is that they said I was the only person that could keep up with them in training (weight and intensity) that they have ever trained with.  They were unreal strong. They pushed me when I trained with them cause I wanted to keep up and not get buried.  The one thing though is when I trained with them for the few times we did I was not at my peak.  It was in the early 90's.  My peak was easily the mid 80's.  Butthey looked a whole lot better than me.  I was also drug free for many years.

Keith, any guy who was natural and kept up with those guys had to be pretty damn strong.
The House that Ruth built

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2006, 04:53:39 PM »
So, no recent photo of them???

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2006, 07:56:46 PM »
They had immense mullets. They were walking clowns.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2006, 08:22:33 PM »

And you are?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2006, 08:29:17 PM »

haahahahahahahahahahahah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
that's the funniest shit Ive heard all day! Thanks man! That's brilliant. ;D
h

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2006, 09:48:58 PM »
And you are?

I am against wearing mullets

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2006, 09:54:02 PM »
See he really is David the Barbarian Bro, why the hell else would he stick up for the brothers that way, if he was not?  Blood is thicker than water and the Barbs take no shit.  Dont piss him off too bad or he may hunt you down, overhead press you and throw you through a wall.  Its the Barbarians bro!! They are bad mofos.
C'MON,GET REAL

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2006, 09:57:57 PM »
You got that right,his ABS are unreal!! David is also an amazing singer -song writer,check out  www.ilovefrankie.com   and what a painter too! Do you know what he eats now Keith?

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2006, 10:01:18 PM »
And you have accomplished what? that's what i thought!!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2006, 11:05:59 PM »
Keith Please send me a copy of that record David made. My favorite of all time.