Author Topic: 6 weeks till the triumphant return of Vince Goodrum to the 2006 Metrolina!!!!!!!  (Read 12723 times)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Will he bring his A game?

Did the magic stick work for him?

Will he "level" the playing field as he said he would?

We shall see.

I'm rootin' for ya Vince.  Time to shut the haters up.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Synthol.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
In that vicious side-chest shot, he appears to have his hand open to receive his $$$ for guest posing. Does anyone know his fee?

I predict big things for Mr. Goodrum in Demillas new federation.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Ladies & Gentleman... The winner of the Pro Division Incorparated Invitational.... Vince Goodrum! Thank you and goodnight.
a

Stavios

Biceps implant

Stavios

monster bitch tits

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds

Vince is a future ifbb pro.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
When Vince sells "Muscle Milk" on his website, it's not what you think.

That's just...foul.  :-\

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
You Joking right???  ???

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
I love the poster

"Come see what your muscle can do in the Carolinas"

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Havenbull, which network is airing the Metrolina this year, CBS or Fox?

There is currently a bidding war.  Unsure right now who will carry the event.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
hahaha, look how he's blowing out air in the front double pose like he's got 286 lbs. of ripped muscle mass to flex, what a joke.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
I love the poster
"Come see what your muscle can do in the Carolinas"
In the same poster, why is the guy holding a Hu-La-Loop?
a

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
In the same poster, why is the guy holding a Hu-La-Loop?

LOL that's the background

Stavios

hahaha, look how he's blowing out air in the front double pose like he's got 286 lbs. of ripped muscle mass to flex, what a joke.

Vince was 200 lbs shredded at that show but I think he looked around 260 .
great guns

Vince is a monster

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Vince was 200 lbs shredded at that show but I think he looked around 260 .
great guns
Vince is a monster
200 lbs. shredded? what is he 8'3"?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Stavios

Come on !!!!! look at the pics !
Don't you see the monster genetic, full muscle bellies that Vince posess ?!

The guy could be top 3 at the national at his first attempt

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
The question is, will he come in under 14% bodyfat this time out.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
200 lbs. shredded? what is he 8'3"?

hahahahalolololololol

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
Vince, I noticed this "Havenbull" character seems to follow you around a lot.  Any idea who he is?

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
FREAKY GENETICS!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOCK AND AWE IN THE CAROLINAS!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I noticed this "Havenbull" character

This "Havenbull character" lost his life savings in some pyramid scheme involving a canadian networking company.  All he has left now is his computer and the memory of the life he once had.  We should all learn from his misfortune and avoid those things which promise synergy yet only deliver heartache  :-\

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
This "Havenbull character" lost his life savings in some pyramid scheme involving a canadian networking company.  All he has left now is his computer and the memory of the life he once had.  We should all learn from his misfortune and avoid those things which promise synergy yet only deliver heartache  :-\

LOL but no.  This person known as "what." that you quoted is mirroring my comment on a thread that I had noticed that he posts very quickly after Vince posts without exception.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
I bet Vince doesn't even make it to the Metrolina. I bet he pulls a Chris Cormier. For those of you unfamiliar with the term, it means you fake an illness.
HAHA, RON.....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Will he bring his A game?
Did the magic stick work for him?
Will he "level" the playing field as he said he would?
We shall see.
I'm rootin' for ya Vince.  Time to shut the haters up.
That's for the ....well.....misplaced confidence however I may do another show at an earlier time or later on depending on how I look.  Despite the car accident, training has been going better than I expected.  I expect to be around 190-195 pound range based on BF percentage and current weight of 206 pounds but I'm more focused on being defined and cut.  I've changed my cardio routine to two 20 minute sessions a day rather than the 2 hours a day I did before however I've stepped up the intensity 200% and incorporated aerobic rowing and wind sprints to preserve more muscle.  Diet is disgusting and bland as usual but the "Adonis Burgers" make tuna more bearable.
The "Magic Stick's" purpose was to simply build more muscle and that was it.  I'm not using it right now but I do have a new product that I'll be using in a few weeks I nicknamed "Freddy Krueger" that I will be incorporating into the whole scheme of things.
I've trained my ass off for the past two years and there will never be another "Metrolina incident".  I haven't even registered to compete at the show yet and If I'm not in great condition come time of the show, I'll simply hold off until the Carolina Clash.  The Metrolina is a more difficult show to do now that its a national qualifier.
The fact that everyone hangs onto my pictures from 2004 is amazing.  Things have changed folks.  When I did that show, I was using only Vitamin Power products that I was representing at the time.  Now I have a wide assortment of artillery to use from Genesis to Synthetek Industries.  I'm training from my own home gym so I'll never  miss a workout.  Even my tanning is all squared away thanks to the good folks at Olive Branch.  If something goes wrong, you'll never know about it because like I said, if I'm not in great condition, I'll pass it on.  I only wish some of you haters would have the guts to step onstage rather than hide behind your computers and talk about other people.  But this is Getbig.
One more thing, I actually own the rights to the domain name Prodivision.org however I haven't decided as to what I will do with it.  But I'm not really concerned because eventually it will be sold.
A