Author Topic: 6 weeks till the triumphant return of Vince Goodrum to the 2006 Metrolina!!!!!!!  (Read 12724 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
That's for the ....well.....misplaced confidence however I may do another show at an earlier time or later on depending on how I look.  Despite the car accident, training has been going better than I expected.  I expect to be around 190-195 pound range based on BF percentage and current weight of 206 pounds but I'm more focused on being defined and cut.  I've changed my cardio routine to two 20 minute sessions a day rather than the 2 hours a day I did before however I've stepped up the intensity 200% and incorporated aerobic rowing and wind sprints to preserve more muscle.  Diet is disgusting and bland as usual but the "Adonis Burgers" make tuna more bearable.
The "Magic Stick's" purpose was to simply build more muscle and that was it.  I'm not using it right now but I do have a new product that I'll be using in a few weeks I nicknamed "Freddy Krueger" that I will be incorporating into the whole scheme of things.
I've trained my ass off for the past two years and there will never be another "Metrolina incident".  I haven't even registered to compete at the show yet and If I'm not in great condition come time of the show, I'll simply hold off until the Carolina Clash.  The Metrolina is a more difficult show to do now that its a national qualifier.
The fact that everyone hangs onto my pictures from 2004 is amazing.  Things have changed folks.  When I did that show, I was using only Vitamin Power products that I was representing at the time.  Now I have a wide assortment of artillery to use from Genesis to Synthetek Industries.  I'm training from my own home gym so I'll never  miss a workout.  Even my tanning is all squared away thanks to the good folks at Olive Branch.  If something goes wrong, you'll never know about it because like I said, if I'm not in great condition, I'll pass it on.  I only wish some of you haters would have the guts to step onstage rather than hide behind your computers and talk about other people.  But this is Getbig.
One more thing, I actually own the rights to the domain name Prodivision.org however I haven't decided as to what I will do with it.  But I'm not really concerned because eventually it will be sold.
hahahahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
Even my tanning is all squared away

wha wha wha wha whhaatttt.....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
wha wha wha wha whhaatttt.....
Yes, that's not a typo.  Even we have to tan, Havenbull.  Ask Lenda Murray,  Melvin Anthony and many others who do the same.  When you tan, it makes it much easier to put on posing oil and in addition it helps get you dry as well.  Of course its not the same tanning method as Caucasians.  I only spend two weeks tanning and use a special tanning agent the final week and that's it.  A quick spread of posing oil and that's it.  Here's another piece of info.  Most people use Pam Cooking Spray rather than posing oil and backstage you'll find dozens of cans in the back.  If a show promoter has folks backstage to help with your stage appearance, you can leave your posing oil in the bag because you can expect Pam.   

For crying out loud folks, if you really want to know what really goes on in prep for a show, I'd suggest you put down your keyboards and go do a show.  You might learn something
A

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
at least the guy has a BALLS to step on stage!!!!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Bump... because Vince deserves it.
a

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
at least the guy has a BALLS to step on stage!!!!

Balls or stupidity?
"Shut the F up and train"

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Where are the "6 weeks out" pics?
Motherboy (the band).

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
can't stop laughing at these posts.

please tell me this is a joke

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
Truth is stranger than fiction.
"Shut the F up and train"

seanashbrook

• Getbig II
my precontest diet could consist of being sponsored by burger king and look better than that. you get off the couch one day put on posing trunks and decide to do a show? WTF?
personalfitnessconsulting

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

For crying out loud folks, if you really want to know what really goes on in prep for a show, I'd suggest you put down your keyboards and go do a show.  You might learn something

What, like you did? Are you serious? I know I don't belong on stage. The difference between you and me is that I am honest with myself.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
I joked about it once before, but more and more I think that Vince might be legitimately mental or medically damaged in some way. My girlfriend is a psych Phd. candidate and she looked at Vince's pictures and posts and says that his behavior shows a delusional grandiosity and a detachment from reality.

I pointed that out as well. He really believes his bullshit. Like Bethany Howlett, or King Kamali.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
Where are the pre-contest pics?

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
There's a real head case for you.
http://www.bethanyhowlett.com/aboutbethany.htm

Is there such a thing as a "Doctorate MBA?"  I wonder how much stuff she's making up.  She did expose King though.  Gotta give her credit for that.

what:

• Getbig III
Can someone drag it up?  I'd love to see it.

what:

• Getbig III
It's already gone, unless someone saved it on their hard drive.
It shouldn't be too hard to get another one going. Just copy/paste her bio, word for word, plus one of those god-awful pics of her looking like the Joker from Batman off her website in a new thread here and let nature take its course.  ;D

LOL.  Joker from Batman.  With that pic u post of Vince, it looks like he could play Emmanuel Lewis if Emmanuel's nuts were in a vice.

what:

• Getbig III
That's for the ....well.....misplaced confidence however I may do another show at an earlier time or later on depending on how I look.  Despite the car accident, training has been going better than I expected.  I expect to be around 190-195 pound range based on BF percentage and current weight of 206 pounds but I'm more focused on being defined and cut.  I've changed my cardio routine to two 20 minute sessions a day rather than the 2 hours a day I did before however I've stepped up the intensity 200% and incorporated aerobic rowing and wind sprints to preserve more muscle.  Diet is disgusting and bland as usual but the "Adonis Burgers" make tuna more bearable.
The "Magic Stick's" purpose was to simply build more muscle and that was it.  I'm not using it right now but I do have a new product that I'll be using in a few weeks I nicknamed "Freddy Krueger" that I will be incorporating into the whole scheme of things.
I've trained my ass off for the past two years and there will never be another "Metrolina incident".  I haven't even registered to compete at the show yet and If I'm not in great condition come time of the show, I'll simply hold off until the Carolina Clash.  The Metrolina is a more difficult show to do now that its a national qualifier.
The fact that everyone hangs onto my pictures from 2004 is amazing.  Things have changed folks.  When I did that show, I was using only Vitamin Power products that I was representing at the time.  Now I have a wide assortment of artillery to use from Genesis to Synthetek Industries.  I'm training from my own home gym so I'll never  miss a workout.  Even my tanning is all squared away thanks to the good folks at Olive Branch.  If something goes wrong, you'll never know about it because like I said, if I'm not in great condition, I'll pass it on.  I only wish some of you haters would have the guts to step onstage rather than hide behind your computers and talk about other people.  But this is Getbig.
One more thing, I actually own the rights to the domain name Prodivision.org however I haven't decided as to what I will do with it.  But I'm not really concerned because eventually it will be sold.

Oh shut up man.  You got clowned just as bad over on Mayhem of all sites.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
car accident?  what happened?

whats an adonis burger? im gettin sick of tuna straight from the can
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
car accident?  what happened?
whats an adonis burger? im gettin sick of tuna straight from the can

yeah, someone refresh us on that recipe.  it sounded good. tuna and something...

GMCtrk

a disgrace to bodybuilding stepping on stage like that.

what:

• Getbig III

God help him, did King actually have to fuck that "woman?"

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Didn't you hear? Vince got carjacked by flex wheeler in a ninja stance

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Don't listen to the haters Vince....It looks like you just spilled over abit on your carb up..Happens to everyone...So make sure you don't let anyone here bring you down because we all want you to compete in the Metrolina and take plenty of pictures to share with us all...I'm sure this time around you will have the spill over under control...Can't wait to see the new pictures Vince ;)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V

Obviously he wasn't fully flexed in that picture.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney

He was serious then and he sure as hell is serious now!  Time to shut some haters up!  It's game time and Vince is all about bringing the PAIN!  Deal with it!