Author Topic: Ya gotta know there's gonna be a Lou Ferrigno story from the Arnold....  (Read 13544 times)

CC3

• Getbig II
Re: Ya gotta know there's gonna be a Lou Ferrigno story from the Arnold....
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2006, 12:03:49 PM »
after posting the above i went to the website and read why he uses the disclaimer. apparently lou is sewing his own brother over rights to the ferrigno name. class will tell.

I was willing to give Lou the benefit of the doubt before; I thought perhaps, as someone else mentioned, he just turned out the way he did because of his hearing problem and constantly being picked on growing up.  I also felt terrible for him the first time I saw PI.  Now, however, I have absolutely no respect for that man and think he is as low as people can get.

I copied and pasted Andy's story for those to lazy to visit the site:

"In answer to the questions that have been raised concerning the disclaimer put on our website concerning Lou Ferrigno, I would like to explain in the following paragraph. I Andy Ferrigno have been in the Fitness business since 1980 doing business as Ferrigno Fitness . For the first fifteen years of business I had the pleasure of working side by side with my father Matt Ferrigno . We built a great business by manufacturing quality fitness equipment at a price that people can afford. We treated every person as an individual and built a solid reputation on honesty and integrity. In 2001 after my father developed stomach cancer which later turned fatal, I moved my family out to Bethlehem Pennsylvania and closed our New York store. I now have only one location which is located in Stewartsville New Jersey which has been open since 1980 and use the same ideas that made us so successful in the past. Unfortunately we are currently being sued by Lou Ferrigno my brother for the rights to the Ferrigno name .

After my fathers death my brother Lou befriended me and my wife and I thought we could rekindle a relationship that was estranged many years earlier, He however used my friendship as a chance to attack me and my family. He levied a Law suit against us knowing full well all the facts that I outlined above. He did this knowing full well that my wife was battling stage two breast cancer. I worry about her everyday and thank the lord for every precious moment that we spend together. Currently my wife is under a great deal of anxiety and stress because of this ridiculous law suit , but I know that God will guide our path. Please read the attached article and realize that life sometimes can be a rocky road however if you stay on course you will eventually reach your goals. Thank you all for reading my story and may God bless you as he has done for me and my family.

Thank You
Andy Ferrigno"

How's that for brotherly love, huh?  I can't believe this guy...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2006, 12:49:50 PM »
Would somebody please invite Lou to go hunting with Dick Cheney or piss-off Titus.
a

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2006, 06:11:09 PM »
Wow! What a total asshole!!
    lou's dad was better than he was in PI so lou is still pissed about that. Sounds like Lou is really fucked up.
h

Slick Vic

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2006, 06:31:12 PM »
I've said it once and I'll say it again.... Pumping Iron has made him bitter.  :D

seanashbrook

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2006, 06:42:57 PM »
lou needs a slap so hard his hearing aid lands 20 feet away
personalfitnessconsulting

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2006, 07:03:39 PM »
They're discussing the Louie situation at Ironage.com, but of course have informed them that only nice things can be said. No controversy allowed, kids!

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2006, 07:38:12 PM »
we should take up a collection twice a year for the Arnold and for the Olympia and pay some people to picket outside each venue all on Big Louie behalf until the day he dies...It would be fu king great...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2006, 02:22:22 PM »
For 19.95, Big Lou will call you LIVE on your birthday.  Awesome!

Might be fun to have him call then get all irate with him.  Or maybe act deaf.  Or act like you're his father. 
or for 300 bucks you can have a 99cent webpage. :D

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2006, 03:27:06 PM »
Who wants these guy's autographs anyway? GAY.
"Shut the F up and train"