Author Topic: BOB C VS VINCE.....................  (Read 10991 times)

BringItOn33

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: BOB C VS VINCE.....................
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2006, 09:20:12 AM »
240 you sound like a little kid who loves this to much... Dude go outside... Walk around and come back home.. You might feel better. You must of been picked on alot..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2006, 09:22:07 AM »
240 you sound like a little kid who loves this to much... Dude go outside... Walk around and come back home.. You might feel better. You must of been picked on alot..

Hey, I'm babysitting a few ppl learning web design today and I have time to kill.  A little verbal sparring keeps us all sharp. I get some shots in on Bob, he gets some shots in on me, and we all pass the time.  If we just kissed each other's asses all day, the place would turn into mayhem pretty quickly.

BringItOn33

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2006, 09:24:27 AM »
I guess..

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2006, 09:29:02 AM »
Lesson 1 for 240
Do not pick a fight with someone you can not beat which in your case translates to Do not pick a fight with anyone .

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2006, 09:29:40 AM »

Meltdown. It is "must have", not "must of".

CaptainDominate

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2006, 10:44:42 AM »
Bob will beat Vince easily if he competes...vinces legs are atrocious, theyre almost as bad as Arnolds.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2006, 10:53:15 AM »
Anyone ever think that Vince found out Bob was doing the Masters Show and backed out in fear of losing to Bob?

Everyone is pointing fingers at Bob when maybe the finger should be pointed at Vince....

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2006, 11:00:39 AM »
All I have to say is good luck Chick and have fun! From one old fart to an other keep up the good work!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2006, 11:07:24 AM »

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2006, 11:08:22 AM »
If Bob comes in looking like he did at the 2002 NOC he'll take the contest. Vince "The Prince" Taylor is a legend and a top bodybuilder but I think Chick's crazy quad sweep will just make Taylor's lacking wheels look even smaller and give Bob the edge. Bob's quads and back are better than Taylor's. If he can bring decent conditioning without running into health problems again, he will win.

240 is right about one thing tho: we do not want this forum to turn into boring dry old Muscle Mayhem. it's just too bad he and Bob can't throw jabs in a good natured and companiable way . . .

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2006, 11:11:26 AM »
Vince aint doing the show mainly because of the judging.  He made this decision a while back.  That's why he decided to do the Australian.  That is my very inside information

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2006, 12:02:32 PM »
Chick, I never really liked your physique, well, to be honest, i never actually even noticed until these posts started.

I have to admit, those spots on BB.com are frickin awesome though!!! You train like a pussy but you are hillarious, charismatic and pretty huge man.

Chick will win the masters, and he could probably place top 10 in a "real" pro show if he came in shape....he could have easily been top 10 at the Aussie.

But, bro, i don't think you could beat VT, now or then.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2006, 04:02:31 PM »
I have always liked to go against the grain, cheer for the underdog, rout for the loser.  So with that being said I may change my vote and get with Chic.  Hell the odds are good.  And with his inside connections with the IFBB and the major players (since they made him the rep) then he could pull something amazing off.  Remember the judges only count the physique as 45% of the total score.

body88

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2006, 04:19:50 PM »
Chick has a sick quad sweep.

Bought it

body88

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2006, 04:38:30 PM »
Coolest thing since sliced bread!!!!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2006, 04:39:47 PM »
coolest thing since Stouffers Macaroni and Cheese.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

body88

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2006, 04:45:12 PM »
coolest thing since Stouffers Macaroni and Cheese.

Now I have to go to the grocery store >:(   havent had that shit in forever

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2006, 04:51:14 PM »
Wow, it really must burn you up to know that you're sniveling for 1 second cameos on sitcoms, watching your window close everyday, buying illegal gear, watching your back for snitches, schmoes, and cops, wearing out your organs, wondering if each show you reach dehydration will be the last for those kidneys, all so you can try to grab a 10k check against Peletier's peers. 

You're pissed. Your face is red.  Your heart is beating. You're really pissed, Bob.  I don't blame you. 

Bob is sniveling to get on National TV. Bob is online across the world every week on the "War to the Worlds" series on BBing.com. Bob is known nationally, if not throughout the world, from his years as a NPC competitor and on the IFBB stage, as well as the years FLEX has run him in ads from his sponsors and articles similar to the one he wrote about not using a Barbell for training for various reasons.
Last I checked, 240, you haven't ever competed. You haven't been on an IFBB stage. Your only claim to fame is GetBig.com. You have yet to be in a nationally televised commercial (or numerous commercials a la Chick).
His health, as you insinuate, may be at risk, but that's his choice. Till any of his organs do give out, he is still up onstage doing it, and your at home posting some antagonizing post to him. He's threatened you via PM and you publicize it. You say you and him on now on good terms, then you turn around and bash him in some way or form.
Far as I can tell..

body88

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2006, 05:32:05 PM »
I will have to try that......

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2006, 05:39:17 PM »
240  ::)  Real fuking Sherlock Holmes aren't ya.    

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2006, 05:48:20 PM »
Hey, I'm babysitting a few ppl learning web design today and I have time to kill.  A little verbal sparring keeps us all sharp. I get some shots in on Bob, he gets some shots in on me, and we all pass the time.  If we just kissed each other's asses all day, the place would turn into mayhem pretty quickly.

You don't design webpages 240.  There is no design to be seen in any of your pages.  You call this thing you do, "Verbal Sparring" to stay sharp...  Wait... Wait.... OH... AGHHHHHBLKEWJRLKEJJERJKk jkejrkrjjeHAHAHAHAhahaha ha.... Saying something nice about someone who you feel deserves it isn't kissing ass fool.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2006, 06:07:04 PM »
 This isn't the 70's , you have to have legs to win contests. Chick will win.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2006, 06:48:06 PM »
case in point: bob cried like a little bitch when bb.com published 240's article until they took it down

bump-a-dump:

Roc Shabazz - Dude walks like he has a Derik Farnsworth shoved up his can.  Pimpin' music though.  Roc stumbled a lot. Looked like he's been carbing up on jello shots.  Bob Chick hated on the pimp music though, revealing he’s likely lost more than a few women, and teeth, to a strong pimp hand in his day. 

Toney "Set my people" Free-man.  Dude makes Shaq look short.  Really sad music.  I wanted to cry. but then I remembered that Toney's oil boy made more money than Bob Chick tonight, and I laughed and felt better. Back to Freeman, this guy is huge.  He really should be thugging it though- He's a scary massive guy, and this Celine Dion music just doesn't fit.  Toney's supposed to be nailing skinny white girls like that by the handful, not dancing to their music.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2006, 07:03:07 PM »
You really think a scrub like Chick could beat him?  ::)

flexfan

• Getbig IV
  • Venice Versmilitude
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2006, 10:50:58 PM »
Taylor's legs aren't nearly as bad as people are making it out to be
Sultan