Author Topic: BOB C VS VINCE.....................  (Read 10992 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: BOB C VS VINCE.....................
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2006, 07:34:50 AM »
If Vince enters the World Masters Bob will beat him.  He looks way better than Vince, and Vince has small legs now days.

But I did not here anything about Vince droping out of the show. Has that been confermed ?

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2006, 08:34:18 AM »
it's so easy to criticize and make fun of these guys, isn't it 240?  i mean, with their lives on constant public display, it's pretty damn easy to find ammunition, right?

you spend a few months in the limelight and see how easy a time everyone on the internet will have picking you apart.  it doesn't make you the least bit clever to make jokes about pro bodybuilders you've never met, and who would have no conceivable desire to associate with you in any way.  also, your conspiracy theories are ridiculous; it's bodybuilding, not politics. 

i have wonder why the hell you care so much about this stuff.  also, i have to feel sorry for you for having no life outside this forum.  you can tell me about your list of clientelle, your booming internet business or your inside connection to the bodybuilding industry, but none of that will detract from the fact that you live a sad, lonely life.

do yourself a favor and take all the money you've earned building websites, hire the best plastic surgeon you can afford, and have him perform every conceivable operation on you.  trust me, it's a bit of a gamble, but you'll come out of it a better, more socially acceptable person.  maybe then you won't have to live the life of a 25 year old internet recluse, completely cut off from the rest of humanity.

you're sad.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2006, 08:37:08 AM »
it's so easy to criticize and make fun of these guys, isn't it 240?  i mean, with their lives on constant public display, it's pretty damn easy to find ammunition, right?

you spend a few months in the limelight and see how easy a time everyone on the internet will have picking you apart.  it doesn't make you the least bit clever to make jokes about pro bodybuilders you've never met, and who would have no conceivable desire to associate with you in any way.  also, your conspiracy theories are ridiculous; it's bodybuilding, not politics. 

i have wonder why the hell you care so much about this stuff.  also, i have to feel sorry for you for having no life outside this forum.  you can tell me about your list of clientelle, your booming internet business or your inside connection to the bodybuilding industry, but none of that will detract from the fact that you live a sad, lonely life.

do yourself a favor and take all the money you've earned building websites, hire the best plastic surgeon you can afford, and have him perform every conceivable operation on you.  trust me, it's a bit of a gamble, but you'll come out of it a better, more socially acceptable person.  maybe then you won't have to live the life of a 25 year old internet recluse, completely cut off from the rest of humanity.

you're sad.
meltdown.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2006, 08:37:45 AM »
clever guy, sarcasm.  clever guy.